Author Topic: schmitty getting choked out  (Read 1894 times)

whatevs

schmitty getting choked out
« on: October 05, 2006, 01:14:57 PM »

SixofSeven

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: schmitty getting choked out
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 01:19:27 PM »
Holy shit. Some friends he has.

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 01:43:16 PM »
I hope that fucking security guard has a heart attack from his next Big Mac. His only purpose in life is to be big and fat and threaten to punch a 110 pound woman who he can easily sit on. What a kook.

mikefork

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 04:51:51 PM »
what a scumbag fuck that big prick

TONY STARKS

• Rep: 2
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 05:07:44 PM »
damn thats crazy...that be motherfucker was about to snuff that girl to......

bobcat

• Rep: 4
  • Don't you look at me, fuck!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 06:30:56 PM »
If the world was fair that fat piece of shit would get hit by a bus. 

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 06:40:39 PM »
why did schmitty have to fuck around in the first place? when the bouncer is the guy from the dc video you dont fuck around, thats just a given.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Jackers

• Rep: 11
  • Thanks GRL
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 07:21:06 PM »
The big guy is starving for some man-lovin, sorry bout being so charming to big people Schmitty.

Idle

fuckingvegan

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 10:31:20 PM »
Some one needs to stap that dude in his fucking neck.

max power

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 04:03:51 PM »
oh fuck. schmitty, don't you know you can't fuck with 7-foot fat black dudes?

Mizzark

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 04:05:14 PM »
I want THAT as my avatar

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2006, 08:03:16 AM »
Dealing with drunks  at club or bar is real fucking shitty, but a fucking six foot five hippo cocking his fist back at a threatening hundred pound woman? That's weak as fuck. I don't give a fuck if he's tired of drunks handle that shit the right way and if you can't then get a job Fat Burger.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 09:00:18 AM by remEMBer »

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2006, 08:27:51 AM »
Dealing with drunks is at club or bar is real fucking shitty, but a fucking six foot five hippo cocking his fist back at a threatening hundred pound woman? That's weak as fuck. I don't give a fuck if he's tired of drunks handle that shit the right way and if you can't then get a job Fat Burger.

I don't really understand why really fat, unfit people seem to think being fat and unfit, makes you able to be a bouncer.

They guy doens't look hard at all, he just looks fat and really unfit, the bouncers we have here are more like Rugby lads, either they're buff as fuck, of they're chunky, sort of fat, but you know they could run you down, eat you alive, then leave you for dead in the street.

Also now all the bouncers have to be registered to work on doors, if they catch someone being naughty, they have to show them to a CCTV camera, so the cops know they're not doing anythign bad (this was passed at a by-law here after a couple of bouncer related deaths/or deaths involving bouncers doing nothing)

But about all the bouncers here can do it hold you till the cops come, they take it from there, so if you run off, there's fuck all they can really do, or if they hit you for no reason that's assault

That fat guy looked about as hard as a wet loaf of bread, bouncers aren't allowed to "punch" poeple they can restarin you, but can't actually threaten to punch women in the head

Fuck, if fatty had grabbed me round the neck like that, i'd have been stamping on the fuckers toes, bitting his arm, monkey grabbing anything i could have (if you know what a monkey grab is you'll know how fucking harsh it is) but i think fatty would have let go pretty fucking quick, i would have accepted the 2 or 3 punches in the head i would have been getting as an acceptable damage ratio for freedom - the asked what the fucking problem was, no point in fighting if you want back in, but fatty would be having some questions to answer to his boss and the cops, both of who i'd be on the phone to about 30 seconds later, especially after everything being filmed

And Vegan, "neck stamping" is a little harsh don't you think, the guy was a bit of a dick, and not coping with being on the door, but killing/disabling him probably isn't the best thing to do. . . .
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

fuckingvegan

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2006, 08:37:53 PM »
Sorry but I hate bullies, and all I see in that video is a huge bully picking on people.

NITSUJ510

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2006, 08:44:26 PM »
What was the story behind this?

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 08:45:52 PM »
nice bouncing/texting skills.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 06:43:10 AM »

Fuck, if fatty had grabbed me round the neck like that, i'd have been stamping on the fuckers toes, bitting his arm, monkey grabbing anything i could have (if you know what a monkey grab is you'll know how fucking harsh it is) but i think fatty would have let go pretty fucking quick, i would have accepted the 2 or 3 punches in the head i would have been getting as an acceptable damage ratio for freedom - the asked what the fucking problem was, no point in fighting if you want back in, but fatty would be having some questions to answer to his boss and the cops, both of who i'd be on the phone to about 30 seconds later, especially after everything being filmed

could you please elaborate on what monkey grabbing is? I'm not too familiar with Glasgowian street-fighting techniques
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

kaufmaner

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 09:15:29 AM »
*aberdeenian

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 09:35:08 AM »
Ahh the "monkey claw/grab" is actually pretty fucking harsh, one of my friends teaches martial arts and it's one of the grabs/punches/not sure what it's called, that's illegal and not allowed.

It fucking hurts - but you can do it next time something happens to you and you need a harsh effective way to flee a situation

Ok, find a lose area of skin, 2 best places here are the back of the arms or (this is fucking nasty) the cheeks, if you're fat you have more available skin.

So basically grab a hand full of flesh/skin and yank it down wards in a tearing motion, like a wee monkey's claw grabbing something, but remember to dig your nails in, it will give you a fucking nasty friction burn, horror mark on the area it's been done on - it hurts like fuck, i'd never advocate it unless totally needed, try it gently on a friend or loved one, but careful, it's a horrible thing to do

But it will stop whoevers attacking you and give you time to run, run, run away. . .

Oh and it's Aberdonian (yeah strange but true, Aberdeen is inbetween 2 rivers the Dee and the Don so alot of it's picking and choosing, i shall claim Deeside forever though and fuck those tinks from the Don (a lot of amazing skaters have come from there though, rising out the ghetto and all ahahah) ohh Rattary's Deeside as well - well to be honest more middle but if you had to pick. . . . . )
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 09:41:05 AM by donnie_murdo »
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!