Author Topic: Erica Yary  (Read 283898 times)

IanBZHD

• Rep: 25
Re: Erica Yary
« Reply #780 on: April 29, 2015, 10:43:37 AM »
Hummm okay

Pretty damn perfect, I'm down with chicks who have an interesting face instead of normal white chick face. And she got dat.

Knowing the history of her sister, she's only getting thicker.. I'm ok with that.

Tony Rave

• Rep: -57
« Reply #781 on: April 29, 2015, 03:41:34 PM »
She's been that thick for a long time now, it's just really noticeable in that picture. She still looks pretty damn good though, but then again I've always been one to like thick girls (not fat like Rosie O Donnell or Rosanne or anything, that's just gross, but I definitely like a girl that's not just skin and bones).

thats my type right there i like to see a little ass wiggle. i hate when girls be looking hard as a rock. I'm not into fat girls but a little shapely tone thick is dope

ahmen

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -282
« Reply #782 on: May 01, 2015, 09:48:06 AM »
She's been that thick for a long time now, it's just really noticeable in that picture. She still looks pretty damn good though, but then again I've always been one to like thick girls (not fat like Rosie O Donnell or Rosanne or anything, that's just gross, but I definitely like a girl that's not just skin and bones).

thats my type right there i like to see a little ass wiggle. i hate when girls be looking hard as a rock. I'm not into fat girls but a little shapely tone thick is dope

ahmen
Seen her last night at a surf event for what youth mag she was looking bomb body was tone on point. Bert fucked up

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #783 on: May 01, 2015, 05:37:29 PM »

ahmen
Seen her last night at a surf event for what youth mag she was looking bomb body was tone on point. Bert fucked up
Bert definitely fucked up

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
« Reply #784 on: May 11, 2015, 06:46:51 AM »

ahmen
Bert definitely fucked up
Atleast he got to fuck though. I would only hope he ate the booty as well. Ill probably ask next time I see him.

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #785 on: May 23, 2015, 10:58:01 AM »

Back to the apprech...

You rule Erica!

This is the first picture of Patrick Melcher I've seen in a long while. They dating?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1084
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
« Reply #786 on: May 23, 2015, 12:04:00 PM »

Back to the apprech...

You rule Erica!

This is the first picture of Patrick Melcher I've seen in a long while. They dating?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

dillanharp

« Reply #787 on: May 23, 2015, 08:21:18 PM »

Back to the apprech...

You rule Erica!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1084
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
« Reply #788 on: May 23, 2015, 10:28:27 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
« Reply #789 on: May 24, 2015, 04:49:05 AM »

anotheraAss-less thread bump  ???  ::). She should do a calendar for charity, all tanned and oily cali style, in thong style bikinis(or less...), leading to a drought in sk8 footage for a couple weeks until everyone gets carpal tunnel and steps back on the board.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #790 on: May 26, 2015, 05:50:09 PM »

anotheraAss-less thread bump  ???  ::). She should do a calendar for charity, all tanned and oily cali style, in thong style bikinis(or less...), leading to a drought in sk8 footage for a couple weeks until everyone gets carpal tunnel and steps back on the board.

i feel like she purposely hiding the ass now.  She need to embrace that and capitalize off of it

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -123
« Reply #791 on: May 26, 2015, 06:48:29 PM »
Stil waiting for the ass, as many of us are. She clearly knows this thread exists. Summer time bikini ass is what everyone is waiting on.

Skateboarding: come for the fun...stay for the drama.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #792 on: May 27, 2015, 12:02:58 PM »
I seen Erica's ass in Toni's snapchat. It's kinda wide.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #793 on: May 27, 2015, 01:11:41 PM »
She got shape too. She ain't wide and flat. For someone who in the public eye she sure has a lot of the same types of photos of a half body face shot

Berky

• Rep: -18
« Reply #794 on: May 27, 2015, 02:47:24 PM »
whats her snapchat?

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #795 on: May 27, 2015, 11:40:26 PM »
Didnt screenshot?! You fuckin rookie!!!!

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #796 on: May 28, 2015, 01:07:11 PM »
Didn't want to be weird. her snapchat is toniyary

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #797 on: May 28, 2015, 01:26:15 PM »
Didn't want to be weird. her snapchat is toniyary
Were all weird for even posting in this thread.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -123
« Reply #798 on: June 06, 2015, 06:22:59 PM »
I'm rather disappointed at the lack of ass shots. goddamm I'm sick of googling her name.

Skateboarding: come for the fun...stay for the drama.

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -39
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #799 on: June 06, 2015, 10:41:52 PM »

Back to the apprech...

You rule Erica!

Love the hat !

dripping cunt

• Rep: 0
« Reply #800 on: June 07, 2015, 01:35:57 PM »
erica blocked me on snapchat, time for her sisters

fangen

« Reply #801 on: June 29, 2015, 05:37:35 AM »
ericas ombre continuity is 10/10

felix.

• Rep: -34
« Reply #802 on: July 15, 2015, 03:27:09 PM »
what does erica yary actually do within skateboarding?

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #803 on: July 15, 2015, 08:23:21 PM »
http://www.getborn.ca/erica-yary

#relevant (probably answers that guy's ↑↑↑ question too)

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #804 on: July 17, 2015, 10:51:15 AM »
I was at street league and I saw her. That booty is one of the greatest ones I have seen in my life. I was at the edge of crying. That booty can't be compared to any. It is so magnificent and it simply took my breathe away.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #805 on: July 17, 2015, 11:06:42 AM »
I was at street league and I saw her. That booty is one of the greatest ones I have seen in my life. I was at the edge of crying. That booty can't be compared to any. It is so magnificent and it simply took my breathe away.

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #806 on: July 26, 2015, 07:35:10 PM »
Also, shots fired at Brink in that interview I posted?

And I liked working with Rob and I'm still buddies with Rob, but I'm actually upset because I told them like, “Hey I wanna come in and do some episodes, I would love to do it,” and they haven't invited me back, even when I follow up on it and get upset that I dedicated so much to helping that show become what it was/is today. I told them I was too busy to do it consistently because of my growing responsibilities with my career at Stance, but that didn't mean that I never wanted to come back and be done with it completely.

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

pinch a loaf

« Reply #807 on: July 27, 2015, 01:20:31 AM »
She's trippin. They haven't invited her back because she sucked. Just eye candy.

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -106
« Reply #808 on: July 27, 2015, 05:17:59 AM »
She's trippin. They haven't invited her back because she sucked. Just eye candy.

she shouldn't be butthurt.  she's got to realize Lee is a better host with a richer history with most of these folks.

Tay

« Reply #809 on: July 27, 2015, 02:26:25 PM »

I've noticed guys on the show get really awkward around her. Maybe it's a contributing factor.  :-\