Author Topic: Mike Mo on DC  (Read 77072 times)

eames1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: Mike Mo on DC
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2011, 03:38:43 PM »
Expand Quote
...i remember the ryan smith 1.5 being pretty damn good and the gatsbys too. Not gonna lie most dcs last forever believe it or not. Lakais are the shit but sometimes u get your models that fall apart in a week and sometimes u get some that last u a month. Even if Adiddas and Nike are big brands that people regard as sellouts, theres no question they are made at a higher quality than any skate shoe out there
[close]

Adidas and Nike make the best skate shoes out there . They have bigger teams , more experiance , better materials and better everything .

And its kinda funny that DC that started out as a skate shoe brand and still is gets more hate then Adidas and Nike together . DC might sell shit to alot of none skaters . But atleast this allows a budget for parks , contests , bigger and better team and more money for them.

They still have Kalis , his pro shoes have always looked good and Ill always down to give money to that dude

Have to give your money to DGK, Silver and that sunglasses thing. No more DGKalis pro models.

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2011, 04:36:02 PM »
woah no more shoes for Kalis? FUCK DC

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2011, 04:44:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
...i remember the ryan smith 1.5 being pretty damn good and the gatsbys too. Not gonna lie most dcs last forever believe it or not. Lakais are the shit but sometimes u get your models that fall apart in a week and sometimes u get some that last u a month. Even if Adiddas and Nike are big brands that people regard as sellouts, theres no question they are made at a higher quality than any skate shoe out there
[close]

Adidas and Nike make the best skate shoes out there . They have bigger teams , more experiance , better materials and better everything .

And its kinda funny that DC that started out as a skate shoe brand and still is gets more hate then Adidas and Nike together . DC might sell shit to alot of none skaters . But atleast this allows a budget for parks , contests , bigger and better team and more money for them.

They still have Kalis , his pro shoes have always looked good and Ill always down to give money to that dude
[close]

Have to give your money to DGK, Silver and that sunglasses thing. No more DGKalis pro models.

Kalis just said he had a new shoe coming out...

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

ekayallday

• Rep: -6
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2011, 06:16:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I think he means, buy kalis but not feed dc if you want to support kalis

few123456789

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2011, 08:39:04 PM »
who cares. 

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2011, 08:40:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

3:24
DC SHOES: KALIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2011, 09:02:01 PM »
Some kid on Mike Mo's FB fanpage said that if he goes to DC, "I will lose all respect for Mo".

I kinda lol'd.

« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2011, 09:25:42 PM »
DC = hitler.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2011, 09:36:02 PM »
Dudes, please pardon my ignorance in such matters, but could someone fill me in on why PJ either quit, or got kicked off, DC?

And, as far as shoes go, I wish I could support strictly skate related companies, but wearing cons and adidas allows me to skate in a shoe that performs well and doesn't make me look like a 14 year old. As someone who is slightly over 30, I feel like that is of great importance, and where my priorities lie...
that's one of the dumbest things i've ever read.

Cold Pizza

« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2011, 09:39:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Dudes, please pardon my ignorance in such matters, but could someone fill me in on why PJ either quit, or got kicked off, DC?

And, as far as shoes go, I wish I could support strictly skate related companies, but wearing cons and adidas allows me to skate in a shoe that performs well and doesn't make me look like a 14 year old. As someone who is slightly over 30, I feel like that is of great importance, and where my priorities lie...
[close]

You are over 30 and still think people judge you by what shoes you have on your feet?  Yikes..........

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2011, 09:42:58 PM »

Best purchase i ever made.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -303
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2011, 10:06:24 PM »
DC = hitler.

Haha thats kinda heavy. Funny tho

mini greek

• Rep: 32
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2011, 09:40:06 AM »
DC is currently everything i hate about skateboarding
Get litty.....

WhackAsFuck

• Rep: -30
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2011, 09:48:19 AM »
Confirmed Mike Mo pro model

Riverside

• Rep: -33
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2011, 11:03:41 AM »
weather you like it or not. kid's gonna buy mo's DC shoe
Sooner or later the Karma always end in your fucking face

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2011, 11:19:26 AM »
weather you like it or not. kid's gonna buy mo's DC shoe
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Ripped Laces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • Dude, this is america. There are idiots everywhere
    • Ripped Laces = Shoe reviews, product reviews & more avatar image
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2011, 12:26:12 PM »

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2011, 01:40:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

You are over 30 and still think people judge you by what shoes you have on your feet?  Yikes..........
Are you kidding me? That's about as true a statement as you can get. If I saw a businessman in his work clothes, wearing some jordan 3s I would judge him differently than a dude wearing the same outfit with oxfords. Duh.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

FiftyScent

« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2011, 02:16:44 PM »
just saw some thing on skateboarding.com that said hes officially off lakai. alot of people saying he gonna goto nike sb or dc. ive heard the dc rumor for a while now so id bet on that, but hed be cooler on nike sb.

life support

• Rep: 6
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2011, 02:20:19 PM »
dekline
blah

rlang

• Rep: 19
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2011, 02:34:24 PM »
If someone wants to form some kind of judgment about me based entirely on what shoes I'm wearing, I could give a shit less what that idiot thinks about anything. 

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2011, 02:37:39 PM »
If someone wants to form some kind of judgment about me based entirely on what shoes I'm wearing, I could give a shit less what that idiot thinks about anything. 
This

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2011, 02:41:30 PM »

keep on rolling in you D3s and your ChetThomas 4s.

TheDanDan

• Rep: 1
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2011, 04:51:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This

You will be judged by what you're wearing at any real job interview you will ever have.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2011, 05:01:59 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

era

The Twilight Zone

DGKALIS

• Rep: 529
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2011, 06:28:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Wrong.... My new shoe is done and is so sick!
Taking the shoe game to a new level. I really wish i could leak the photo's.. but i have to wait. Its the best cross between slim/clean toe.. with a cup sole that has the technology to prevent heal bruises. Its real sick.

sufodiv

• Rep: -5
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2011, 06:34:23 PM »
DC is currently everything i hate about skateboarding

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2011, 06:48:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Steve Berra is currently everything i hate about skateboarding
[close]