Author Topic: Another SF thread...  (Read 16412 times)

yapple dapple

Re: Another SF thread...
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2015, 11:13:31 AM »
Anyone willing to share this one?

It's in the late aveneus on the Richmond side. Happy hunting.

edit: does anyone have the old SF skate map that was on the last page of the late printed version SLAP?
If so can you post it?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 11:15:59 AM by yapple dapple »

pootysnacks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -8
  • HI
    • SATANSWEINER avatar image
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2015, 10:30:54 AM »
Going to visit my sister in SF for two weeks in the start of april. I visited new york when i was ten, but have not been in the states since. I want to skate and see all the famous spots, but is public transportation or taxi the best solution for getting around? Money is not an issue. If anyone is up for a session that would also be sick, not that fun skating alone for two weeks.

sf is small. just skate everywhere and hop on the back of a bus when  ur feeling lazy/tired. ull find spots everywhere famous or not and have hella more fun then just going from one famous spot to another.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2015, 11:40:34 AM »
Make sure to take the BART to Berkeley and hit up their skatepark. It's loads of fun. It's located right across the street from Gilman too, so you might be able to catch a show too if there happens to be one that day.

JUSTICE BEAVER

• Rep: 6
  • yes
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2015, 05:26:12 AM »
Make sure to take the BART to Berkeley and hit up their skatepark. It's loads of fun. It's located right across the street from Gilman too, so you might be able to catch a show too if there happens to be one that day.

Im coming all the way from norway at the end of the month to visit my sister, and she goes to Berkeley. Is there a skatepark nearby?
Keenan Forever

Second Division

• Rep: 8
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2015, 09:38:47 PM »
I'm in SF for work the next few days and may not get out until a bit later... any mellow spots/parks with lights anyone can share?