Author Topic: Post 22 comiing back  (Read 2301 times)

I eat meat

Post 22 comiing back
« on: October 07, 2006, 03:03:36 PM »
best things about the east coast http://www.post22.com/

Mizzark

Re: Post 22 comiing back
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 03:10:16 PM »
you clearly mean worst

monster network

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 03:21:33 PM »
just out of interest mizzark, what is your beef with 22, i don't often get round to seeing the clips myself but they seem to have a following and i know they are from your neck of the wood so by default i would have initially thought you would be down for them. just interested thats all.

Mizzark

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 03:40:49 PM »
just out of interest mizzark, what is your beef with 22, i don't often get round to seeing the clips myself but they seem to have a following and i know they are from your neck of the wood so by default i would have initially thought you would be down for them. just interested thats all.

just because it's near me doesn't mean I like it.

Post22 is the original cookie-cutter psuedo artsy skate website. The skate footage is usually throwaway bullshit, and bascially exclusively consists of
the vertical urge fag family. It's got that "we're so cool and are having so much fun" feel to it. Everytime I watch a post22 clip I feel like I just bought the poor man's version of the hot chocolate tour.

Mizzark

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2006, 04:29:47 PM »
It actually used to be pretty cool before the carolina love trailer, but I'd say at about that point it started going downhill fast

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2006, 06:07:12 PM »
..i actually thought carolina love was pretty good

Mizzark

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2006, 06:13:14 PM »
..i actually thought carolina love was pretty good

compare instant classic, the first movie, to carolina love, and you'll see the difference. can't hate on a lot of the footage in that movie, though a lot was contributed

coolio

• Rep: 7
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 08:10:27 PM »
yea i get what mizzarks saying cause ive hated this site forever, there clips just piss me off, the whole north carolina scene seems pretty gay, or maybe these guys are just blowing it for all of you
smelly in the bathroom, left with a wet willy

Mizzark

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 08:48:55 PM »
yea i get what mizzarks saying cause ive hated this site forever, there clips just piss me off, the whole north carolina scene seems pretty gay, or maybe these guys are just blowing it for all of you

fuck the whole scene I've burnt my bridges completely

Mizzerk

• Rep: 11
    • stella avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 01:03:21 AM »
I remember that "promo" they made not to long ago.  Wayy to "bro" for me

overdoso

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 03:12:53 AM »
i was gonna ask mizzark the same thing. i guess i can see where youre coming from.

how come you got rid of your list?

monster network

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2006, 03:22:10 AM »
oh i know what you mean mizzark, just because its on your doorstep doesn't automatically mean you have to be down with it.

hamhead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -8
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2006, 02:42:31 PM »
how do u guys become moderators? do you work for slap? whats the money like?

Mizzark

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2006, 02:53:09 PM »
i was gonna ask mizzark the same thing. i guess i can see where youre coming from.

how come you got rid of your list?

it got old and a bunch of them stopped posting

kuark

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2006, 03:12:04 PM »
i didn't and i'll never stop.

Mizzark

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2006, 03:32:42 PM »
i didn't and i'll never stop.

what a devious plan!

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2006, 04:49:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Post22 is the original cookie-cutter psuedo artsy skate website. The skate footage is usually throwaway bullshit, and bascially exclusively consists of
the vertical urge fag family. It's got that "we're so cool and are having so much fun" feel to it. Everytime I watch a post22 clip I feel like I just bought the poor man's version of the hot chocolate tour.

was that those shirtless high-5 dudes that got clowned here?

have they 'sorted you out' yet? Just wondering if the internet message board threats ever culminate in anything
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

Mizzark

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2006, 04:50:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

have they 'sorted you out' yet? Just wondering if the internet message board threats ever culminate in anything

haha yes thats them. who claimed they were going to "sort me out" I dont remember that one

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2006, 05:19:07 PM »
wow, this is the most coherent series of posts i've ever seen from the genteel mizzark.

overdoso

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2006, 05:58:43 AM »
lol

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2006, 06:44:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

haha yes thats them. who claimed they were going to "sort me out" I dont remember that one

I can't exactly remember man. All I know is they mentioned something about your house and how you're hated in your neck of the woods
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

Mizzark

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2006, 08:27:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I can't exactly remember man. All I know is they mentioned something about your house and how you're hated in your neck of the woods

haha thats just sad, no one has ever said anything to me