Author Topic: SEEKING SPOT TOUR GUIDE/FILMER in europe.  (Read 1674 times)

MichaelM.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
SEEKING SPOT TOUR GUIDE/FILMER in europe.
« on: June 06, 2011, 08:50:59 PM »
my name is michael and i live in florida.  my dad is doing some work in europe this summer and he is going to let me go with him.  My filmer may not be able to come but im looking for some homies to show me some spots and to film with because my dream is to skate and film shit in europe with some cool locals.  I dont know the exact dates and cities yet, but please if someone would be down to link up and show me around to spots and hangout and film it'd be much appreciated.  Hit me up if you think youd be down.  oh and heres the link to the video my homies making which im finishing up a part for.  Florida Daze Promo

would really like to film some tricks on euro spots.  holler!

RoedGroed

• Rep: 60
Re: SEEKING SPOT TOUR GUIDE/FILMER in europe.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 06:09:30 AM »
If you stop by Denmark, im down to skate and show you around. I don't film, I shoot photos. But main priorities should never be to film, it should be meeting homies away from home and having a laugh.

MichaelM.

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 06:38:16 AM »
Thanks homie, youve got the right state of mind, filming isnt my main interest but id like to come home with some clips.  But yeah im just looking for some homies to cruise around with so im not lost and skating alone.  We'll keep in touch and ill fill you in with more details.  Ill aim for a denmark stop, do you have a facebook or something i can hit you up on?

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 02:54:12 AM »
SEEKING SPOT TOUR GUIDE/FILMER in europe....  who the fuck are you? a fucking pro skater? a team manager planing that next photo/filming trip? that shit is so gay, just go to europe and have fun skating. did you really expect someone to say:" oh, what a great pleasure to film tricks for many hours with someone i don't even know, for i video i will never see or care about?"
it's just skateboarding dude, so pull that stick out of your ass.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 03:59:48 AM »
he could have asked for someone to show him around, hang out and skate with, but he asked for a spot guide/filmer. that's a approach to skateboarding that just pisses me of, asking people you don't even now to sit around in a dirty cornern smelling of some homeless guy's piss, and to film his tricks. it just weirds me out what skateboarding has become to for some people.
go to europe- check
sign in on slap to get a "filmer"-check
go there do that trick-check
download footy from megadownload-check
hammer part- check.
it's just the audacity that amazes me. and i tend to be angry on rainy sunday mornings.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 04:03:24 AM by pica »

MichaelM.

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 07:20:18 AM »
what i meant was does anyone wanna show me around and skate with me so im not pushing around all lost by myself, i just tryed to use big words.

pica

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 08:24:53 AM »
what i meant was does anyone wanna show me around and skate with me so im not pushing around all lost by myself, i just tryed to use big words.
that's obvious... since you linked the video as well, just to proof that you're a sick skater and that you're absolutley worth to be filmed.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2011, 02:48:09 PM »

big words scare poeple.

Simon Sandleshit

• Rep: -1
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 11:08:48 PM »
SEEKING SPOT TOUR GUIDE/FILMER in europe....  who the fuck are you? a fucking pro skater? a team manager planing that next photo/filming trip? that shit is so gay, just go to europe and have fun skating. did you really expect someone to say:" oh, what a great pleasure to film tricks for many hours with someone i don't even know, for i video i will never see or care about?"
it's just skateboarding dude, so pull that stick out of your ass.

try following your own advice first

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 07:45:03 AM »
If those are big words for you then I fear for your future.

Good luck though, a skate trip through Europe should be a blast. Even if you don't find anyone on here, just cruise around to spots and hang out, or look up local skate shops. You're bound to meet people. Loosely planned trips like that usually end up being the best, in my experience.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.