Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 126376 times)

saucy ragu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #1020 on: April 16, 2019, 07:08:58 PM »
That theory is pretty much dead because Viserion broke bad

Bran most likely has the ability to warg anything he pleases, dragons included

After Sam's distrust of Daenerys--with his bias taken into account--there's a long history to indicate that Daenerys is going to end up an unsympathetic character. And possibly murdered by an ally. Or murder trustworthy allies and continue a bloody, unbalanced reign.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #1021 on: April 17, 2019, 04:55:16 AM »
How fucking long was Bran waiting in the courtyard for Jaime? When is Arya just gunna admit she is a stone cold murderer? Where are the dragon dicks?

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #1022 on: April 18, 2019, 09:48:56 AM »
I loved the episode, although to be fair I'm a total GOT fanboy over here. This episode was setting up the chess board. It had a lot of great callbacks to the first episode and other moments from seasons 1-7.  I re-watched the whole series over the course of the last year and half since season 7 and caught up right before the premier on Sunday. That might have made it more epic for me.

Predictions (OBV SPOILERS + SOME behind-the-scenes INFO VIA Entertainment Weekly but no Leaks) : Dany reluctantly bends the knee to Jon even though neither of them want that. That ensures a loyal following from all the northern lords. They "defeat" the army of the dead but in order to do so have to make a sacrifice: Jon sacrifices himself to save everyone by replacing the Night King (who cannot be defeated, only replaced, that's why they are obsessed with cyclical imagery). He goes up to The Lands of Always Winter for the next 10,000 years. Sad Dany and co. travel down to Kings Landing and fight Cercei the final boss. Dany has Jon's child and said child is the heir to the throne. 

For the record I really hope I'm wrong. I would love for Dany and Jon to rule together but I'm not so sure that will happen.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 10:05:56 AM by cricketclub »
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

Larry Dallas

« Reply #1023 on: April 18, 2019, 12:59:48 PM »
I loved the episode, although to be fair I'm a total GOT fanboy over here. This episode was setting up the chess board. It had a lot of great callbacks to the first episode and other moments from seasons 1-7.  I re-watched the whole series over the course of the last year and half since season 7 and caught up right before the premier on Sunday. That might have made it more epic for me.

Predictions (OBV SPOILERS + SOME behind-the-scenes INFO VIA Entertainment Weekly but no Leaks) : Dany reluctantly bends the knee to Jon even though neither of them want that. That ensures a loyal following from all the northern lords. They "defeat" the army of the dead but in order to do so have to make a sacrifice: Jon sacrifices himself to save everyone by replacing the Night King (who cannot be defeated, only replaced, that's why they are obsessed with cyclical imagery). He goes up to The Lands of Always Winter for the next 10,000 years. Sad Dany and co. travel down to Kings Landing and fight Cercei the final boss. Dany has Jon's child and said child is the heir to the throne. 

For the record I really hope I'm wrong. I would love for Dany and Jon to rule together but I'm not so sure that will happen.
So Jon pulls a Bolvar Fordragon because there must always be a lich king? I back it.

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #1024 on: April 23, 2019, 05:40:40 PM »
Watching Arya fuck was a little weird. She’s still a little girl in my mind. Suckling the tit of a giant woman explains the ginger dudes obsession with that huge bitch. Good episode, I think the next 2 will be straight battle scenes, with a little Dinklage in the crypt. Did Sam’s hoe gain weight for the story or did she just let herself go between seasons? “A little Dinklage in the crypt” is how I’ll refer to getting some puss now.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #1025 on: April 23, 2019, 09:07:18 PM »
Watching Arya fuck was a little weird. She’s still a little girl in my mind. Suckling the tit of a giant woman explains the ginger dudes obsession with that huge bitch. Good episode, I think the next 2 will be straight battle scenes, with a little Dinklage in the crypt. Did Sam’s hoe gain weight for the story or did she just let herself go between seasons? “A little Dinklage in the crypt” is how I’ll refer to getting some puss now.
I don't think they will avoid Cersei's storyline for 3 straight episodes (considering there was nothing on it in the latest episode). While it will be very very Winterfel focused for the next two considering almost everyone is there, they will show something about how Cersei is regaining land or territory.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #1026 on: April 23, 2019, 09:41:46 PM »
those dead cunts are gonna just waltz right past that shit old castle down to that rich joint and fucken go to town on em and there you go. 

i should be a writer.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1027 on: April 23, 2019, 10:46:51 PM »
could tormund get any more awesome. dude is living the hellride life and is on team handsome aswell

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1028 on: April 24, 2019, 04:15:37 AM »
My prediction was that Jon will find himself in the Godswood to protect Bran, and becomes surrounded by the dead. Dany, on dragon back, sees this and takes the opportunity to kill Jon with some friendly fire...but he emerges unburnt.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1029 on: April 24, 2019, 07:50:33 AM »
Everyone who got what they wanted in episode 2 is fuckin DEAD in the battle in episode 3. Greyworm made plans so he's dead, Brienne got knighted so she's dead, Theon redeemed himself so he's dead, Joreh didn't get Dany but he got a sword so he's dead, Edd reunited with his bros and isn't very important so he's dead. Pod dead Tormund dead maybe even Davos dead. Dead dead dead.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1030 on: April 24, 2019, 04:15:03 PM »
Pod can't die. He's got the biggest penis. He's automatically saved.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #1031 on: April 24, 2019, 05:18:15 PM »
Tormund seems likely to die but I think the writers want to hold onto a wildling representative through til the end.

I really hope Davos, the Hound, and Varys make it; their storylines aren't done yet. Unless Varys has a meaningful conversation/revelation in the crypt.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #1032 on: April 25, 2019, 05:19:50 AM »
Tormund seems likely to die but I think the writers want to hold onto a wildling representative through til the end.

I really hope Davos, the Hound, and Varys make it; their storylines aren't done yet. Unless Varys has a meaningful conversation/revelation in the crypt.

Surely the hound and the mountain will have a final face off
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1033 on: April 25, 2019, 07:32:34 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah they totally set that up. I think the final final FINAL fight will be against Cersei's army.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 613
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #1034 on: April 25, 2019, 09:11:27 AM »

They didn’t set that up for nothing. I’ve been waiting for him to fuck Sansa for years.

So far with the non-events of the last two episodes, I think I’ll be actually be disappointed without a substantial body count.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1303
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1035 on: April 25, 2019, 11:38:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah they totally set that up. I think the final final FINAL fight will be against Cersei's army.

With warged out dead folks controlled by Bran?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #1036 on: April 25, 2019, 07:56:36 PM »

i should be a writer.
At least you will have finished your novels before you died.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #1037 on: April 26, 2019, 02:02:08 AM »
My prediction was that Jon will find himself in the Godswood to protect Bran, and becomes surrounded by the dead. Dany, on dragon back, sees this and takes the opportunity to kill Jon with some friendly fire...but he emerges unburnt.

Jon burnt himself when he grabbed a lantern and threw it at a wight

they say he isn’t particularly hung. he’s just a natural.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #1038 on: April 26, 2019, 03:43:18 AM »
Pod sung to those hos back in the day.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #1039 on: April 26, 2019, 01:53:01 PM »
night kings going straight past winterfell to kings landing

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 613
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #1040 on: April 28, 2019, 09:10:55 AM »
night kings going straight past winterfell to kings landing

This is my guess too. Bran’s visions have shown images of a dragon over King’s Landing and the throne room with no roof covered in snow.

Were this to happen, southerners most likely don’t realize that the Night King has Dany’s Dragon and this massacre would likely be blamed on her.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1041 on: April 28, 2019, 04:47:01 PM »
One of the first things Bran said this season was for everyone to shut the fuck up because the Night King has Viserion now immediately followed by a 15 minute magic carpet ride. I don't mean that means that the North knows he has her dragon, but they could play it either way. Nobody knows or everybody knows. It would be cool if he went and fucked up King's Landing though.

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #1042 on: April 28, 2019, 05:29:08 PM »
anyone have a hbo stream?

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1043 on: April 28, 2019, 08:09:08 PM »
Arya Stark from way downtown.

Bang.

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #1044 on: April 28, 2019, 09:19:38 PM »
That was really good

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #1045 on: April 28, 2019, 10:30:58 PM »
Surprised how many people liked this episode, i Thought it was all style and no substance, and really put an underwhelming end to a story arch that took up a 1/4th of the Series' runtime.

What were the Night Kings true motivations?
Why was he so obsessed over Bran
Whats up with the spiral symbolism shit?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1046 on: April 28, 2019, 11:12:32 PM »
I'm sure they'll explain more later... Especially with bran wargging the entire time.

Bummed to see everyone who died go.

Arya was unexpected, but expected once melisandre mentioned blue eyes..

Dany was fucking stupid and useless the entire time.

How the fuck are they gonna fight cersei with most of their army dead?
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Larry Dallas

« Reply #1047 on: April 28, 2019, 11:17:51 PM »
Don't you guys watch the after the show recap with the writers? They explain all this shit.

Thought it was epic. Where the fuck is Ghost and Drogon?

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
« Reply #1048 on: April 28, 2019, 11:46:00 PM »
I mean, if NK is to die, it is going to feel ridicules in any shape and form, so this was a pretty epic way to do it. A true power-struggle is going to go on in the last three episodes. Kinda surprising that Dany gets a cheering ovation in the ep. 4 preview ... I'd be guessing that no one would be stoked to be going fighting some more after this.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #1049 on: April 29, 2019, 12:42:25 AM »
Don't you guys watch the after the show recap with the writers? They explain all this shit.

Thought it was epic. Where the fuck is Ghost and Drogon?

OBVIOUSLY EP 3 SPOILERS

Ghost is dead as fuck probably. Ultimately murdered by the budget. Drogon plops down right next to Dany at the end. Stoked on Arya, definitely been my favorite character for most of the series or at least tied with Tormund. Are you thinking of Rhaegar(?) the dragon Jon was riding? He might’ve died on impact when they crashed. Whats the count looking like for this episode? I forgot some peoples names but I think its

Ghost
The Mormonts
Jons nightwatch buddy
Flaming sword eyepatch dude
Diet Khal Drogo
Theon
Melisandre