Author Topic: KING FOAM MUTHAFUCKAS  (Read 7753 times)

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
Re: KING FOAM MUTHAFUCKAS
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2011, 12:32:51 PM »
Expand Quote
on their youtube page, gamechangers said that they would combine the footprint insole with king foam soon
[close]

Ah, good deal. I'll buy those.

yeah for reals! i wrote em an e-mail and they said that they'd send me a coupon for my next purchase
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2011, 12:41:05 AM »
Got some  ;D

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Boomhauer

• Rep: 43
  • Yep
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 02:05:58 AM »
Those are the poron ones, right? What's the verdict?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 02:48:23 AM »
Those are the poron ones, right? What's the verdict?

yeah poron, gonna try them out today.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

G.Lewis

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2011, 02:21:10 PM »
So, how did they feel?  Worth the money?  I'm considering investing in some of these.

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2011, 05:00:18 PM »
What happens to the energy when I want to jump?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2011, 10:33:20 PM »
So, how did they feel?  Worth the money?  I'm considering investing in some of these.

Worked well for me, didn't skate anything big. But bailed on some ledge tricks and my feet felt good.

For $15 it;s a good buy, I did the test like in that Joey video, it really works.

Was a slippery feel when i first skated in them, but i got used on the feel after about 30 minutes.

G.Lewis

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2011, 01:50:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Worked well for me, didn't skate anything big. But bailed on some ledge tricks and my feet felt good.

For $15 it;s a good buy, I did the test like in that Joey video, it really works.

Was a slippery feel when i first skated in them, but i got used on the feel after about 30 minutes.

Thanks!

tangent

• Rep: 10
  • ...i'm not trying to be the best at exercising
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2011, 02:26:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

are you guys taking out the original insoles and replacing or putting these on top?
Tried them by them selves and just didn't seem 'right' but i haven't really given them a chance, and if i put them on top i feel like it's too much and feel like i'm going to roll my ankle a lot easier...
just mind games i'm playing with myself i know..

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2011, 12:03:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

are you guys taking out the original insoles and replacing or putting these on top?
Tried them by them selves and just didn't seem 'right' but i haven't really given them a chance, and if i put them on top i feel like it's too much and feel like i'm going to roll my ankle a lot easier...

I took the original insole out, isn't that it;s supposed to work?

tangent

• Rep: 10
  • ...i'm not trying to be the best at exercising
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2011, 03:58:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah pretty sure that is how it's supposed to work... just didn't feel 100 percent right so wasn't completely sure.
I'm what you'd call an idiot if i can't figure out insoles in shoes haha

FP-Insoles

• Rep: 0
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2011, 07:34:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah pretty sure that is how it's supposed to work... just didn't feel 100 percent right so wasn't completely sure.
I'm what you'd call an idiot if i can't figure out insoles in shoes haha

The kingfoam insoles were designed as a replacement for the stock insole.

Also, we've made some changes to the kingfoams. We've added a special top cloth which gives them a firmer feel and a protective layer on the bottom which will stop the foam from ever rubbing away.

They will be released in a week along with the new gamechangers which feature kingfoam in the heel and forefoot.

There is a special discount code "kingfoam" for slap members and past customers which will be active for the first week of release.

JG

G.Lewis

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2011, 10:31:26 PM »
Thanks!  I think I shall invest in another pair.  The exposed foam material on the bottome of mine would be the only complaint, as they started to split a little on one.  Other than that, very comfortable. 

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2011, 04:37:59 AM »
I bought some of these last week. Only had the chance to skate them once but they felt good. Maybe a little thin though.

The new top cloth to make them feel firmer sounds good. Though I cant buy another pair right away.

rlang

• Rep: 19
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2011, 06:09:32 AM »
They will be released in a week along with the new gamechangers which feature kingfoam in the heel and forefoot.

Nice, that's the one I want to try.

arnold schwarzenegger

• Rep: -4
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2011, 07:18:19 AM »
When I heard about the gamechangers, I immediatly purchased them. They feel super good to walk in. but when it comes to skating, I prefer my stock insoles. I can't get used to skating the gamechangers... They're thicker than the stock insole of an average vulcanized sole. Guessing it's just me thought. The gamechangers do make me less exhausted after walking for a while.

Ripped Laces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • Dude, this is america. There are idiots everywhere
    • Ripped Laces = Shoe reviews, product reviews & more avatar image
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 10:10:24 PM by Ripped Laces »