Author Topic: weird shit only you do  (Read 100952 times)

Councilman Doug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 16
Re: weird shit only you do
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2011, 06:30:27 PM »
...why?

Truancy

• Rep: 7
  • GFC lifestyle
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2011, 06:41:52 PM »
Expand Quote
According to this other thread there's this one thing I do that nobody else does...
Anyway I'm the only person I know who can stand taking bong rips with weed + tobacco, which is terrible for me, nothing to brag about, but just a weird thing about me. I like it for some reason, others hate it

[close]
I smoke cigs without the filter.

OMG AUSTIN UR SO H4RDCORE

YOUR LIKE THE ONLY KID IN 8TH GRADE THAT SMOKES CIGARETTES LOL
Man enough to carry cuffs
Man enough to stand trial

svilleantigo

• Rep: 61
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2011, 06:48:37 PM »
According to this other thread there's this one thing I do that nobody else does...
Anyway I'm the only person I know who can stand taking bong rips with weed + tobacco, which is terrible for me, nothing to brag about, but just a weird thing about me. I like it for some reason, others hate it

I used to do that from time to time, especially when I was hard up for weed (roach bowls) or back when I had a roommate who did it all the time. Headrush city, especially for my otherwise non-smoking self.. standing up afterwards was always a bit tricky.

Dunno if I have any weird exclusive habits myself, but I used to have a classmate that would always poke under her fingernails with pencils and the leads kept breaking off in there and she kept having to go to the nurse. It was pretty fucked up.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2011, 06:56:00 PM »
I'm obsessed with the number 74, 7, 4, and 11. 11 is in there because 7+4 is 11. I have all kinds of rituals. For example for school I set my alarm to 6:17 and I have to leave the house at 6:47. If I do something more than once sometimes it has to be 4, 7, or 11 times I do it. I put my left shoe on and count to 7 and I put my right shoe on and count to 4. When I watch T.V. the last channel I go to is usually 74. After I finish cooking I touch the stovetop with my left hand and count to 7 then I touch the stovetop with my right hand and count to 4. When I got on a plane for the first time I was kinda scared so I kept repeating 74 to myself over and over. I could go on and on about this.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 06:59:59 PM by BraveUlysses »

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2011, 07:00:22 PM »
I think most people would call that obsessive compulsive disorder.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2011, 07:02:57 PM »
Yeah I'm pretty sure I have it haha.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2011, 07:14:12 PM »
i count the number of syllables in sentences.  if its an odd number it pisses me off and i have to count another sentence until its even

i can't have food touching.  when i eat pancakes or waffles i prop up one side of the plate with a fork or a knife so the syrup doesn't get on the pancakes.  i have to dip them right before i eat them

i click out drum beats for songs by grinding my teeth in rhythm.  this one has actually made me a better drummer, but i'm sure its fucked up my teeth and given me a lot of headaches

i usually can't get to sleep unless i have a horror movie playing in the background.  if i don't distract my brain i'll stay up all night thinking about stupid shit.

i'm sure there's lots more, just the first ones that come to mind
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2011, 07:18:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
I smoke cigs without the filter.
[close]

OMG AUSTIN UR SO H4RDCORE

YOUR LIKE THE ONLY KID IN 8TH GRADE THAT SMOKES CIGARETTES LOL
I'm actually a junior, and it should have been smoked, not smoke, I dont smoke anymore.

verbal ham

• Rep: 53
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2011, 07:22:46 PM »
pissing exclusively in the sink

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
  • the moon rules
Re: wierd shit only you do
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2011, 07:36:11 PM »
this is a really good thread idea so i hope it doesn't turn into some beanie discussion.

that ring left over on a plastic bottle after you take off the cap, i always remove it and chew on it.  can't help it.

if i go up stairs i always have to count them. going down doesn't matter though.

**EDIT**

too late  :-\
i'll count stairs too. i used walk in a 123 rhythm and try to make my feet land in the same place on every tile of sidewalk. i look at webpages in series of fives. lets say im on page 17 and i have to go somewhere or im bored and want off i'll wait till i get to page 20 to do it
fuck you bama

Perro Mojado

• Rep: 21
    • flickr avatar image
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2011, 07:44:57 PM »
i get really annoyed when somebody is talking about something i dont care about, and i picture them in my head torturing them every possible way i can think of.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2011, 08:04:35 PM »
i get really annoyed when somebody is talking about something i dont care about, and i picture them in my head torturing them every possible way i can think of.

This. And this:

I'm obsessed with the number 74, 7, 4, and 11. 11 is in there because 7+4 is 11. I have all kinds of rituals. For example for school I set my alarm to 6:17 and I have to leave the house at 6:47. If I do something more than once sometimes it has to be 4, 7, or 11 times I do it. I put my left shoe on and count to 7 and I put my right shoe on and count to 4. When I watch T.V. the last channel I go to is usually 74. After I finish cooking I touch the stovetop with my left hand and count to 7 then I touch the stovetop with my right hand and count to 4. When I got on a plane for the first time I was kinda scared so I kept repeating 74 to myself over and over. I could go on and on about this.

Except my numbers are 3, 7, and numbers that I can form in combination/multiples of those. I'm also very into my body being symmetrical and I do everything with my right side first.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2011, 08:33:03 PM »
damn, man, there's some serious OCD up in the SLAP forum! my girl did shit with numbers/letteris moving around in her head but after she ate mushrooms for the first time it all stopped happening... give it a shot fellas, that is, if your OCD is bothersome.

i go out on hours long bike rides on country roads and imagine that i'm on some Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid level and make up songs about smoking herb, riding into the sun, my lady's twat, ice in my coffee, and little doggies gettin' a long.

i play harmonica while driving in the car. always have one in my pocket.

Stab n Kill

• Rep: 1
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2011, 08:36:33 PM »
I always feel like I have to wash my hands immediately after eating something like pizza or a sandwich. ? If not I feel this sense of greasiness, and it can bug me out. ? Burritos and food that has wrapping around it, don't make me feel like I have to wash my hands once I'm through eating..
I always eat candy a certain way, in which I like wrap the paper wrapper around the chocolate, so that my hands never actually touch the chocolate itself. ? I probably sound like a germaphobe, similar to David Puddy in Seinfeld, but I'm not to crazy. ? for example, I can skate all day around the city and work up a good sweat and feel no need to shower right away once I get home...but definitely before I hit the bed...

Perro Mojado

• Rep: 21
    • flickr avatar image
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2011, 08:38:05 PM »
damn, man, there's some serious OCD up in the SLAP forum! my girl did shit with numbers/letteris moving around in her head but after she ate mushrooms for the first time it all stopped happening... give it a shot fellas, that is, if your OCD is bothersome.

i go out on hours long bike rides on country roads and imagine that i'm on some Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid level and make up songs about smoking herb, riding into the sun, my lady's twat, ice in my coffee, and little doggies gettin' a long.

i play harmonica while driving in the car. always have one in my pocket.

yeah shrooms and ayahuasca has helped my ocd get much better

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2011, 08:59:14 PM »
i count the number of syllables in sentences. 

I was just about to post this.  the odd doesn't bother me but i tap my fingers to the syllables.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2011, 09:13:53 PM »
I talk to myself A LOT
I religiously read Wookieepedia (Star Wars wiki)
I day dream frequently. I probably have problem because I'll day dream when someone is talking, even if it is important. Sometime it is so deep I block everything around me. I wouldn't even hear or notice anything
I pretend if I was president, what I would do (mainly having people free and bring the most peace possible)
I hate waking up any later than 9:30, I fell like the day is wasted

Doctor Handsome

• Rep: 4
  • Doctor Handsome
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2011, 09:16:39 PM »
I hate waking up any later than 9:30, I fell like the day is wasted

You're definitely not the only one. And that's not even early.
I'm drunk.

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
Re: wierd shit only you do
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2011, 10:10:15 PM »

Sometimes when I'm thinking downer/negative thoughts, I mumble something sexual out loud. I think its a way for my brain to distract/redirect my thought process. I'm not sure. Any phycologists in the house?

I do the same thing, except I mumble "I wanna go home"  Kinda weird now that I've had to type and address it.  Doesn't matter if I already am home btw, I still do it.

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2011, 10:38:55 PM »
I have OCD but I've improved on the number of things that I do greatly. One compulsion that still remains is knocking on wood in series of four while mumbling the lyrics from the course of the beatles song "lovely Rita meter maid."

Edit: I have lots of weird little things that I do but I just remembered another. Since I was a young child I've always made my self get into a rhythm while walking on the side walk so that my right foot is the first to step over cracks in between sections of side walk. I have improved on this though as well, it used to be if I steped left first I would go back and walk over the crack again right foot first. But it doesn't bother me on that level anymore although I still do unconciously get into that rhythm.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:44:35 PM by bakingsoda »

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2011, 11:07:22 PM »
I can jack off looking at a blank wall.
I curse randomly when skating.

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2011, 11:18:58 PM »

This one is amazing.  Kinda becoming like the real confessions thread.  Rock on pals.

nylin

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2011, 11:33:40 PM »

I'm sure every single skateboarder does this.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2011, 12:15:57 AM »
I have OCD but I've improved on the number of things that I do greatly. One compulsion that still remains is knocking on wood in series of four while mumbling the lyrics from the course of the beatles song "lovely Rita meter maid."

Edit: I have lots of weird little things that I do but I just remembered another. Since I was a young child I've always made my self get into a rhythm while walking on the side walk so that my right foot is the first to step over cracks in between sections of side walk. I have improved on this though as well, it used to be if I steped left first I would go back and walk over the crack again right foot first. But it doesn't bother me on that level anymore although I still do unconciously get into that rhythm.

I walk that way too. Even if it looks absolutely ridiculous. I can cross with my left foot first, but it has to be only one step on that square so my right foot crosses first for the next block. It's so I don't have to count my steps to make sure my right foot and left foot hit the ground an equal number of times.

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2011, 12:34:45 AM »
Wipe my dick after pissing.
Talk to myself and think out loud.
I can't fall asleep until I haven't gone to bathroom.

Jejenhausen

• Rep: -72
  • This is good news
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2011, 12:57:31 AM »
I have a few of those obsessive compulsive tendencies,  but it seems to be a different mix,         can't stand my food mixing, eat it in order from least to most preferred,          gotta have everything that can be in multiples of five like teevee volumes n shit,      I always think theres a right way for something to be arranged so i do it, but with no real set order.     used to be real gnarly with the whole walking on pavement to a rythym thing but toned that down a lot,        i can never seem to let any little embarrassing moment go ad they haunt me for years popping up randomly to ompletely ruin my day and make me hate eveything probs something to do with a history of being super shy and hating to fail at anything or draw attention to myself, one of those stick m head in the sand till problems go away type deals...

the little things that take over your life,  still got a lot to be thankful for

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2011, 12:59:27 AM »
I have to spit in to the toilet, or I cant pee in it.
Same with elevators, it kills me, if there are other people in it and I cant spit.
I always shower or take a bath in the hottest water possible, even it there is extremely hot outside.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2011, 01:26:58 AM »

just try to imagine that, it must be such an amazingly pity-worthy sight.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2011, 01:48:17 AM »
i count the number of syllables in sentences.?  if its an odd number it pisses me off and i have to count another sentence until its even

this is my worst, only it doesnt just have to be even, it has to be a multiple of four. and if its not a multiple of four i will make it so in some way, usually by counting the letters instead of the sylables, then if that doesnt work i start miss-spelling stuff on purpose to make it fit.

ive got sooo many small things its hard to think of them but ill try, my friends think im a freak

i have a weird way to eat almost every food, eg haribo coke bottles i have to bita the top off first then eat the rest, sandwiches have to be triangles and eaten from the edge inwards

if im wearing a white t-shirt i dont like it when its clean, gotta be atleast a bit grubby

if my shoe laces snap i will swap them straight up, for some reason i cant stand looking down at my feet before a trick and seeing the laces looking wrong

i dont eat sauce, the closest thing to sauce i eat is baked beans

alot of the time id rather get pissed and high at home than with my friends if its raining

i usually have about 4-5 pairs of shoes that i skate at any time, this also makes my shoes last a fuck load longer

i find it almost impossable NOT to pick scabs

i never make my bed, i still change the sheets and stuff but i dont make it look all tidy, feels uncomfy to me

i know alot of people do this but still, ill always have a spliff before bed

i hate going to the loo without something to look at like a book or ipod

i really like the feeling of having my hair pulled, wether i do it to myself or my girlfriend does it

i prety much always wear socks, in bed, just beore showers etc. during sex (the girlfriend tells me off for this sometimes)

if i cant have a drink with my meal i wont eat

theres loads more im sure but cant really think right now

metamachine

• Rep: 9
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2011, 02:06:01 AM »
dang im stoked about reading so manny weird and interesting habits.

i hardly ever smoke pot but when i do i find it really hard to navigate trough folders and files on my computer becouse i move my head so close to the screen my nose almost touches itand i keep trying to follow the cursor with my face. i have 2 24" screens and that shit gets intense
metamachine.blogspot.com