Author Topic: weird shit only you do  (Read 101025 times)

Moist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • Deaf and Dumb
Re: weird shit only you do
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2011, 03:05:36 AM »
When I'm driving I like to do a quick scan of the person driving past me, it was usually just to check out girls but now I do it out of habit.

I also have to be doing something while I'm taking a shit, whether it's reading a book/magazine, messing around with my phone or playing pokemon I always grab the nearest thing when I'm prairie dogging.

eminem

« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2011, 05:08:25 AM »
when i was younger i was so traumatised by some horror movie i saw (i think it was childs play) i couldnt get to sleep without thinking about places that are open 24/7. Just knowing people where awake and doing shit all night long would make me feel better and i did this for about 18 months.

but then i grew up yo

svilleantigo

• Rep: 61
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2011, 05:20:32 AM »
I also have to be doing something while I'm taking a shit, whether it's reading a book/magazine, messing around with my phone or playing pokemon I always grab the nearest thing when I'm prairie dogging.

should've been saved for the "weird shit everyone does" thread.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2011, 05:23:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

should've been saved for the "weird shit everyone does" thread.

thats a good idea, id add "punching your friends because you saw a yellow car" and how we all accept that paper beats rock...somehow

Reev

• Rep: 4
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2011, 05:51:53 AM »
If I buy something and it comes in a box, I always keep the box.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -600
  • who knows
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2011, 06:01:00 AM »
Wipe my dick after pissing.
Talk to myself and think out loud.
I can't fall asleep until I haven't gone to bathroom.

gnar'd.
where is home?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2011, 06:15:11 AM »
Always turn the tap on when going to the bathroom . I remember when and why I do it

Always looking for the number 1337 , and some other numbers that come up in hockey goalie situations , 1 ,5 27 , 29 , 30 , 31 , 32 , 33 , 34 , 35 , 37 .  But I guess alot of ppl do it . I really like the number 13 too

Slight case of OCD , I have to check if the door is locked afew times , even sometimes have to go back to check it , specialy if Im leaving for a long period of time . Always have to repack bags and check if I packed things just to make sure .

If I find a routine that works , like if I had a great day at work or skating walking to work on the left side of the curb or walking on the left side of the stairs , I do it again the next time , not breaking the routine as if it would jinx it .

Obcessing over things , Unless Im working or doing something where I really need to focus , Im always over thinking about things like work , some girl , things I fucked up and randoms . It really ruins my days off sometime

I dont kill bugs , got into a fight once for saving a bee , and frequently move or help bugs out of houses and out of bad situations

Sleep with music or a movie on , dont like when its all quiet when Im trying to sleep .

prob have some other stuff but I cant think of it now

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2011, 06:49:30 AM »
I read magazines back to front.

I always piss on the side of the toilet instead of in the water because when I was a kid I'd wake up super early but I didn't want to wake everybody else up with my loud ass piss. Stuck with me ever since.

When gripping a new board I have to use my truck bolt and go from the top down.

I stood up to wipe my ass until I was 30yrs old.

When eating fried chicken I always eat all the skin first, usually I'll roll some mashed potatoes in with it.

I need dead silence in order to take a shit.
You loves you? Megatron.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2011, 07:03:54 AM »
A couple days ago when I was trying a gap I kept getting mad at myself out loud. Sometimes I would kick it away I would be like, "You're such a pussy the gap isn't even big you're a fucking dumbass". Sometimes I would be like "what's your fucking problem." On one of the tries I just screamed at myself "Fucking Ollie!!!"

steve_lurkle

• Rep: -16
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2011, 07:07:27 AM »
This thread is awesome.

I always put my right shoe on first.

My radio/television volume always has to be a even number.

I have to spit before using a toilet/urinal.

Shampoo/body wash etc bottles have to be in a certain order and properly spaced apart in order for me to get out. Sometimes this takes longer than actually showering.

I have to take a even number of steps on the sidewalk in between cracks, can sometimes make me look like I have walking issues.

When i'm done taking a shower, and i pull that knob thing and then the water comes out of the bathtub faucet, I always put my right foot under it until the waters done coming out.

Sometimes I have to go back to my car/door several times to make sure it's locked.

I check my alarm time 10 times every night to make sure it's right.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2011, 09:28:21 AM »
Some of you guys are fucked.  Glad and surprised this thread got interesting.

Flip my board off repeatedly instead of swearing or throwing it.

Shave my armpits with clippers so they are extra short, only use deodorant once or twice a month.  Without that hair there to trap bacteria, it doesn't smell.  But I don't shave them with a razor cuz that shit sucks when its growing back.

Have not eaten a hamburger from McDonalds since a first grade field trip.  Not sure why. If I have to go there, which I try not to, will eat nuggets or a fish sandwich.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2011, 09:52:00 AM »
I quit reading many of your mid sentences.

I'm obsessed with the number 444, I used to wake up at 4:44am for work, now its my que to sleep. Seems to follow me around.

Have to have an iPhone or book with me when shitting.

Jerking off to www.literotica.com, now thats weird.

cat litter

• Rep: 7
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2011, 10:00:19 AM »
i dont hold my penis to pee, i move with the stream

more of a lazy motherfucker  than anything though haha

Reev

• Rep: 4
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »
Sleep with music or a movie on , dont like when its all quiet when Im trying to sleep .

I always piss on the side of the toilet instead of in the water because when I was a kid I'd wake up super early but I didn't want to wake everybody else up with my loud ass piss. Stuck with me ever since.

I always put my left shoe on first.

I also do all of these.

I also just realised that when I'm eating, I have to have my knife in my left hand, but if I'm just spreading something on toast/bread/tits whatever, the knife has to be in my right hand.

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2011, 10:31:23 AM »
great thread. def have a few similar to the people in here.

- spit in the urinal (only urinals) before i piss..
- i work in a kitchen as a prep cook. everything on my station has to be just so. (im sure thats every cook)
- singing in the car when alone. obv im not the only one but, if im listening to rap alone in my car ill sing it in the corniest voice possible, and as loud as possible (think dave chappelle white guy voice).      if im listening to say built to spill, neutral milk hotel etc, i will exaggerate the living shit out of the vocals also as loud as possible.
- i never grip my own board. i suck at it, and i like my shit to be perfect.
- if im in a crowded bar, or in the city, my restaurant habits kick in. ill put my hand on someones back and kind of guide them as i walk by. crowded bar is whatevs, but sometimes it gets weird if im just walking down the street in philly.
- i say "one time" a lot. if anyone plays poker, you know what im talking about. i am def out of "one times". i use it for everything.
- sitting at a stop light, im convinced the person next to me is grilling me, anxiety kicks in. (someone above has confirmed that people do this)
- if im the slightest bit stressed, ill kind of put my head down and rip at my hair. its not as bad as it sounds, i dont do it that hard.
- when im about to go out anywhere, i get out of the shower, get dressed etc, then i like to lay in my bed for at least 2 minutes. i feel like im less "on edge" when i do this.
- i have a problem with "..." i abuse the shit out of it here, texts, the fb. not in this topic tho!!
- for every beer i drink, i have to piss at least twice. its not like some ocd shit, i just find myself always pissing. numerous people have asked me for coke, if i do coke because im always in the bathroom at bars. i dont think its a bladder issue because i can go a full work shift (8hours) without pissing... i should start selling coke.

im sure ill think of more as my day goes on...

Clayton

• Rep: 78
    • Spot Hunter avatar image
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »
I sometimes bite the hairs off my arms sort of like how a person bites their nails. I also nibble on the part of my beard that grows below my lower lip when it gets long enough.

Sometimes I'll even smell my arm for some reason. I have no idea why, I've done it my whole life. For some reason it's calming to me or something. I think I just like the smell of tanning skin...ionno.

I can make fart noises with my foreskin, sort of like Nickelodeon Gak.

sparksandblood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2011, 11:33:11 AM »
I sometimes bite the hairs off my arms sort of like how a person bites their nails. I also nibble on the part of my beard that grows below my lower lip when it gets long enough.

Sometimes I'll even smell my arm for some reason. I have no idea why, I've done it my whole life. For some reason it's calming to me or something. I think I just like the smell of tanning skin...ionno.

I can make fart noises with my foreskin, sort of like Nickelodeon Gak.

+1.
It was seriously like seeing Jesus on a skateboard.

kevbo999

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2011, 11:39:55 AM »
20 years I hadn't thought about Gak and you had to go and say that...

I never have to shit at home, but then I get to work and have to drop loads constantly.  Everyone probably thinks I'm trying to slack off but I really have to take a dump!  I can get away with pissing in the storage sink, but I'm not gonna start shitting back there.  Plus, I have to walk by my crush to get to the washrooms so yeah I'm pissed.

jackherer

« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2011, 12:02:50 PM »
According to this other thread there's this one thing I do that nobody else does...
Anyway I'm the only person I know who can stand taking bong rips with weed + tobacco, which is terrible for me, nothing to brag about, but just a weird thing about me. I like it for some reason, others hate it

it's called a popper you fucking dork, and everybody does them, especially on pull throughs with no screen.

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2011, 12:48:29 PM »
I yank out all the hair surrounding my butthole while in the shower. If I don't it feels like I've got a steel wool wedgie when I skate or bike.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2011, 12:55:01 PM »

- i work in a kitchen as a prep cook. everything on my station has to be just so. (im sure thats every cook)

Yeah , thats pretty much standard for everybody over 1 year  in the industry , some ppl are abit more relaxed about it . As for me , everything is set up the same way everyday , if somebody ( below me ) moves my MEP or changes anything , there will be a problem , if somebody above me changes something , I have to silently take it and for some reason Im convinced we will be in the shit that day .

obsessive cleaning during service is also one of those things , second theres a break or inactivity , clean something .

the alarm clock thing is something I do to , set it once ,  recheck it about 3 times . and then maybe once more just in case .

I guess that goes with the OCD thing about locks . I can kind of trace it back to once I came home from school and still had my lock for my school locked in my pocket , had to go all the way back and lock it . Pretty much since then Ive had to check locks and doors over and over again . Used to have it abit worse but a friend helped me to take it down a few notches .

I also keep everything in the same pockets ,  Ipod in my left front , Cellphone in my right , traincard in my left back and keys in my right back . Easy when you are leaving your house , bus or train to just use both hands and tap the pockets to make sure everything is with you . Or when you are super drunk , just do the taps and then you know you got it all .

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2011, 01:41:18 PM »
If I see a tangled up phone cord I will drop everything and untangle it. Any time, any place.
You loves you? Megatron.

Trickskatin

• Rep: 53
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2011, 02:02:03 PM »
In middle school we did this fundraiser that involved collecting the tabs from soda cans. I got so used to doing it that when the fundraiser was over it had become a totally unconscious habit. I would pull the tabs off and put them in my pocket without even realizing. I eventually got annoyed with them ending up mixed in with all my loose change so I started putting them back into the can and drinking the soda with the tab floating around (or sometimes they sink to the bottom). To this day I still pull the tabs off every soda and beer can, then put it back into the can before I drink it. I cannot drink out of a can if the tab is still on.

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2011, 02:10:14 PM »
^I do that or move the tab to the side. I hate when they touch my nose.

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2011, 02:17:50 PM »
Every time i shower i spit on my thumb and rub into into the back of my bellend. No idea why.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 770
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2011, 02:19:12 PM »
I used to put the tab in the soda can too. But that was just because I felt like it. And I stopped it because It got in my mouth once.
Your story is still cooler.

nothing's been the since same

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2011, 02:20:44 PM »
I guess I'm a bit of a claustrophiliac. Not claustrophobe, I actually like the idea of enclosed spaces and stuff.

I don't have a heavy case of it or anything, but ever since I was little I would always imagine how awesome it would be to sleep or hide in like, say a newspaper kiosk or shit like that. When I was a little kid, I would go crawl into all sorts of tiny spaces and shit and sometimes I'd fall asleep for hours and it would freak the shit out of my family who'd go looking for me.

Sometimes when I can't sleep I like to imagine that I'm alone inside of a military tank or a damaged plane fuselage in the middle of the woods at night.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2011, 02:24:46 PM »
After every shower, I draw a little smiley face in the foggy glass. I'm gay.

When I piss in public bathroom, I always feel like I shake off my dick for too long.

When I'm nervous or someone reminds me I do it, I rub between my fingers with my thumb. It feels nice.

I hate ringing doorbells. I'm that fag that always has to text you ahead that I'm here.

"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Greg Ostertag

• Rep: 47
  • Trabajo sucio
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2011, 04:28:14 PM »
Any time I receive pennies in my change I put them in little stacks in low places so children can find them.

I get the biggest hard-on from just hugging or cuddling with a girl, but rarely do I ever get one at say... A strip club, where im being doused with vagina. I'm not into aggressive women at all.

It also really bothers me when women wear hats. I feel like they are being disingenuous.

Edit*
May have put the words "hard-on" and "children" a little too close together there... Don't Hanz me bro.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:35:18 PM by Greg Ostertag »
Cold Ghengis

JUSTICE BEAVER

• Rep: 6
  • yes
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2011, 04:54:34 PM »
Always turn the tap on when going to the bathroom . I remember when and why I do it

Always looking for the number 1337 , and some other numbers that come up in hockey goalie situations , 1 ,5 27 , 29 , 30 , 31 , 32 , 33 , 34 , 35 , 37 .  But I guess alot of ppl do it . I really like the number 13 too

Slight case of OCD , I have to check if the door is locked afew times , even sometimes have to go back to check it , specialy if Im leaving for a long period of time . Always have to repack bags and check if I packed things just to make sure .

If I find a routine that works , like if I had a great day at work or skating walking to work on the left side of the curb or walking on the left side of the stairs , I do it again the next time , not breaking the routine as if it would jinx it .

Obcessing over things , Unless Im working or doing something where I really need to focus , Im always over thinking about things like work , some girl , things I fucked up and randoms . It really ruins my days off sometime

I dont kill bugs , got into a fight once for saving a bee , and frequently move or help bugs out of houses and out of bad situations

prob have some other stuff but I cant think of it now

I love saving bugs, and get pissed when someone is killing them.
Keenan Forever