Author Topic: weird shit only you do  (Read 100993 times)

Joe Pesci

Re: weird shit only you do
« Reply #690 on: February 07, 2014, 07:02:06 PM »
whenever i take shits at home i always take one of my legs completely out of the pant leg, maximum comfort and movement

ice nine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #691 on: February 07, 2014, 08:50:26 PM »
^whoa dude so weird ur nuts
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #692 on: February 07, 2014, 10:17:13 PM »
When I was younger I used to not like to wear socks, and my mom didn't like it when I had my barefeet in my shoes, so I used to color my ankles with a black marker so it looked like I was wearing socks. Probably like a year after that I almost never went without socks. I would take showers in my socks and even swim in my socks both in the pool and beach. I am now just starting to get over that. I can finally go a few hours tops without socks.  The weirdest thing is that after I have been barefoot for awhile, my feet start to hurt. I'm pretty sure it is all in my head, but it's just something I live with.

i one time had them hook ups shoes with the japanese character on the side of it and my pop made me throw em in the trunk on a long car drive cuz they stank so bad from being sockless

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #693 on: February 08, 2014, 11:09:59 AM »
Expand Quote
I only wear my socks inside-out.
[close]

I cant say i wear all my socks inside out but most of the shit ones i own have the worst seams so its the only way i can wear em
so does sean connery.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #694 on: February 08, 2014, 11:19:05 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm not dyslexic or whatever you want to call it in any other ways, but in writing, I often write "6" instead of "G", or the other way around, and even for lowercase "g".

Also I have dreams that predict the future, but the events are always mundane and I don't know when they're going to happen, but I don't think anyone's gonna believe me on this one.
[close]

I get something like this every now and then, its like dream deja vu type shit, and its literally never anything important, like a movie might play on tv a day or two after the dream

It's cool to hear that someone has a similar experience. I started typing about a particularly detailed dream that was completely realized about 7 months after I dreamt it, but then I realized I sounded woo as fuck.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #695 on: February 08, 2014, 12:31:09 PM »
I'm a loner most of the time. I day dream alot and I'm weird. I've also seen Adventureland alot of times and I liked it. Oh and Chrissy touched it in miami.

LambShank

« Reply #696 on: February 09, 2014, 08:11:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I repeat sentences in my head and tap my teeth together in a different place at each syllable. I have set places for each vowel sound and vowel/consonant combination sound that I tap my teeth together for. Not sure if that makes sense but it's a terrible habit and I feel like my teeth are getting fucked up.
[close]

I tap my teeth as well, to both syllables & numeric values. To answer your concerns about this, it will eventually throw off your bite.
[close]

glad I'm not alone about this. It actually makes me feel super insecure when people ask me if I'm chewing on something and then I have to say no and/or give a weird explanation of a bad nervous habit.

I do this too but instead of tapping my teeth I repeat sentences with breathes, so sometimes it'll sounds like I'm whispering something really quickly. It ranges from something I just said to a conversation from hours or days before that's stuck in my head for some reason. It probably creeps people out and usually happens when I'm nervous (as though I'm checking to make sure what I said sounded alright. It drives my girlfriend crazy because she always wants to know what I'm saying under my breathe when really it's just a conversation from hours before.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #697 on: February 09, 2014, 09:54:38 AM »
whenever i pull some kind of asshole move while driving (whether it's intentional or not) - like going in front of someone when it's their turn or driving fast in a residential neighborhood with their dogs and kids - i always smile at the people getting upset at me, which seems to either diffuse the situation, or exasperate it.

i also smile at cops whenever i see them
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #698 on: February 09, 2014, 06:24:37 PM »
whenever I'm taking a huge shit, during the middle of it when I lose control of it for some reason crazy train by ozzy osbourne starts playing in my head. Specifically the main line that goes "I'm going off the rails on a crazy train"
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

okdad

• Rep: 16
« Reply #699 on: February 09, 2014, 07:15:34 PM »
whenever I'm taking a huge shit, during the middle of it when I lose control of it for some reason crazy train by ozzy osbourne starts playing in my head. Specifically the main line that goes "I'm going off the rails on a crazy train"
um
Who are you to judge what kinds of cocks he wants to suck?

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #700 on: February 09, 2014, 08:55:20 PM »
i always turn my tab on my beer and pop cans to the left. i started doing it so i could tell my beer apart from everyone elses if we were all drinking the same thing. now i just do it out of habit.
I do that too, for the same reasons.

whenever i take shits at home i always take one of my legs completely out of the pant leg, maximum comfort and movement

I used to do this. Actually forgot about it. I might try it out again.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #701 on: February 10, 2014, 02:53:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
um
Whenever I'm outside and it starts to rain I hear "Here comes the rain again" by the Eurythmics in my head since I was a kid. I live in Vancouver. It happens a lot. Also I chew my tongue as a nervous tick.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #702 on: February 26, 2014, 11:47:12 PM »
Expand Quote
i always turn my tab on my beer and pop cans to the left. i started doing it so i could tell my beer apart from everyone elses if we were all drinking the same thing. now i just do it out of habit.
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Man if you guys think that's liberating just get full naked like I do. Best shits of your life I guarantee it

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #703 on: February 27, 2014, 01:21:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Man if you guys think that's liberating just get full naked like I do. Best shits of your life I guarantee it

real liberating until something like this happens.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #704 on: February 27, 2014, 02:34:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Well yeah, that's why I only do it at home. Also, this way if I walk out of the bathroom completely naked and my girlfriend didn't hear the shower going she knows to just stay out of there. It's a two-fer.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #705 on: March 04, 2014, 03:44:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Well yeah, that's why I only do it at home. Also, this way if I walk out of the bathroom completely naked and my girlfriend didn't hear the shower going she knows to just stay out of there. It's a two-fer.

definately cannot bet a fully nude dump, extra points if you manage to get away for one at work.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #706 on: June 13, 2015, 12:06:24 AM »
BUMP

i have always have done this with my ears when ever im nervous or bored. Never met anyone else that could do it

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
« Reply #707 on: June 13, 2015, 01:02:37 AM »
a friend of mine also does that. but he does it as a conversation opener, especially with girls. he goes like "hey i can tuck my ear in and make it pop, wanna see?" and yeah, it's that kind of a strange opener that either gets them interested or expels them

BraveUlysses

« Reply #708 on: June 13, 2015, 03:42:22 AM »
I like looking at my tattoos as if I'm seeing them for the first time and faking devastation that someone had done this to me unknowingly.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #709 on: June 13, 2015, 06:09:37 AM »
BUMP

i have always have done this with my ears when ever im nervous or bored. Never met anyone else that could do it

that's cool as fuck homie. i bet you've gotten a few girls with that.

Jares

« Reply #710 on: June 14, 2015, 05:56:40 AM »
Triple numbers. I don't really look for them as much as see them. 666's make me feel anxious, 777's get me stoked, but 111's and 222's are the best because they are rare. Who am I kidding, every triple set stokes me out... except the 6's and the 9's.

If I'm filming and someone else breaks out a video camera (especially if its HD) I have to stop, like I feel embarrassed to be filming. If I'm filming with someone at the time as soon as we get it or they give up I put all my gear away and just skate.

I fucking trip out if I blaze with someone and they live in a sketchy house (where I live lots of people live in old gnarly ass houses because its cheap) When its time for me to bounce and I have to go down the stairs it's the worst, like seeing ghosts and imagining super creepy shit... it sucks because its always hella dark until you reach the first lightswitch that works.

I cannot stand when people I don't know wax ledges, I will not skate the ledge until it's been skated on for a while. Watching people wax curbs makes me super anxious and I start begging them under my breath to stop, which makes them wax the ledge even more and even faster.

I hate large crews. Especially crews of jockish/scenester type skaters. Once they barge the spot I want to leave. I don't even like being in crews, I don't like being in large groups for some reason. Everyone here in Europe is all about crews, it fucks me up so bad. Funny, that if I see any member of that crew alone or in a smaller group its totally chill.

I don't get along with "hot" girls. It's crazy, I would end up in a cold war with every hot girl I ever worked with. The only time we would be chill with each other was when we would get slammed during a shift and we had to have each others back or anytime when we had to cooperate. Then when it came time to leave that job we would get drunk and tell each other how rad it was working together and how we should hang out... we never would.

People who are not funny or don't have a sense of humor creep me the fuck out, like give me anxiety. All I can think about is how bad I want to get away from that person.

I lose all sexual attraction to women who say they hate dressing up and would never wear heels, dresses, or formal wear.

After I eat olives I drink the brine-juice/oil left in the jar, green or black, don't matter.

I only take baths and I use grown-up bubbles everytime.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #711 on: June 14, 2015, 06:06:26 AM »
Damn drinking the olive brine sounds intense!, no bread or nothin? Just out of the jar?. I definitely feel you on the criteria for social interaction though

Jares

« Reply #712 on: June 15, 2015, 12:56:20 AM »
Its usually from small jars for juice or small deli containers for oil. I also like taking pickleback shots (whiskey with a pickle juice chaser). I guess I'm kind of a brine-ball.

Damn drinking the olive brine sounds intense!, no bread or nothin? Just out of the jar?. I definitely feel you on the criteria for social interaction though

white rapper

• Rep: -80
« Reply #713 on: June 16, 2015, 08:48:33 AM »
i do something similar but when i take shits, i just take off all my clothes

white rapper

• Rep: -80
« Reply #714 on: June 16, 2015, 08:51:06 AM »
my little sister and i share the same bathroom and sometimes, i use her razors to shave my pubes.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #715 on: June 16, 2015, 10:46:48 AM »
sometimes I narrate what I'm doing, kinda like if I'm cleaning the kitchen I'll say "you go here and you go over here" (pretty sure if my neighbors can hear me they think I'm insane).

jim

• Rep: -23
  • Guess that's why they call it window pane
« Reply #716 on: June 16, 2015, 11:31:58 AM »
holly shit! i was worried my laxative wasnt working until i read this and it made me lol out some shit!
Does it hurt when you skate?
If no: Go skate
If yes: Go skate

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #717 on: June 16, 2015, 01:40:58 PM »
How's this for weird- I used to do a buncha crack/amphetamines by myself in my room and be totally fine and chilling' and then randomly out of nowhere say "I OD'd" as if anyone could hear it and then start cracking up maniacally.