Author Topic: nate , is that you!?  (Read 3760 times)

Bill

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: nate , is that you!?
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2006, 03:12:33 PM »
Expand Quote
hey i kindssaaaaaa don't get the wholle n8 thing i guess he ridess his own nuts or so mething i rewally dont know.
[close]
Actually, everyone here just asumes they know how I am, and don't know shit. They have nothing better to do than "H8". It's really sad.

All you ever did on here was post pictures of yourself and claim then were "dabombshit" until we got on your case about riding your own nuts.  So then you tried to defend yourself and started posting in other threads to make it seem like you did more, but we all know that was a lame attempt of making youself look like a worthwhile poster. 

AND YOU HAVE A GIF OF YOURSELF AS YOUR AVATAR!  If thats not riding your own nuts then I dont know what is.

defiantnate

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2006, 04:34:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
hey i kindssaaaaaa don't get the wholle n8 thing i guess he ridess his own nuts or so mething i rewally dont know.
[close]
Actually, everyone here just asumes they know how I am, and don't know shit. They have nothing better to do than "H8". It's really sad.
[close]

All you ever did on here was post pictures of yourself and claim then were "dabombshit" until we got on your case about riding your own nuts.  So then you tried to defend yourself and started posting in other threads to make it seem like you did more, but we all know that was a lame attempt of making youself look like a worthwhile poster. 

AND YOU HAVE A GIF OF YOURSELF AS YOUR AVATAR!  If thats not riding your own nuts then I dont know what is.
I figured if anyone could make a point out here it would be you, but I see you've got nothing. I just said the same shit that's already been said. Besides, I already admited it wasn't cool to only post footy and pics, so just back off and give me a fucking break...

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2006, 09:27:16 PM »
why is your avatar of yourself?
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2006, 10:45:02 PM »
because i told him he should do it.
i was being sarcastic. he did it anyways.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.