Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 217034 times)

the snake and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #1770 on: November 02, 2016, 05:54:02 PM »
I use "tub" and "bath" interchangeably
Maybe I'm blowing it

Now that Bowie's dead, can we stop pretending that Gino's Yeah Right! part, edited to "Blue Jean", isn't way better than the fuckin Guns  ::) Roses one

Even if Gino himself doesn't think so
Nancy Drew

MYXGAMES2015

« Reply #1771 on: November 04, 2016, 02:47:49 PM »
What happens when someone totally blind from birth takes hallucinogens?

Like if normal people see things, maybe hear a little bit that isn't real, but mostly just see things, would they have an opposite effect? Would they like vividly feel, smell, taste, hear things that totally aren't there the same way that when normal people take them it really looks like things are there but aren't?

Sounds scary as hell

shark tits

« Reply #1772 on: November 05, 2016, 01:05:09 PM »
Luis tolentino aka Puerto Rican donger, what happened to him?

Tracer

• Rep: -65314
« Reply #1773 on: November 05, 2016, 01:28:24 PM »
why haven't vending machines taken off? grocery stores are so frustratingly large, it's like a 15 minute, kilometer walk just to get milk...

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
  • personal text
« Reply #1774 on: November 05, 2016, 05:22:54 PM »
why haven't vending machines taken off? grocery stores are so frustratingly large, it's like a 15 minute, kilometer walk just to get milk...
because those shits would get raided with the quickness

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #1775 on: November 08, 2016, 03:22:48 AM »
I saw a couple on a longboard today. The lady stiff as a board (of the non-long kind, because those things are mad floppy), and the guy languidly flicking his foot on the pavement, holding his lady like that Titanic scene as the whisper-quiet board rolls through non-existent 9 am traffic. I've never seen that before, people sharing a board like wrongboard Templars. That honestly made me feel envious of normal people who aren't lonely.

Lately I've been wanting to learn how to design clothes, shoes, whatever... I have to do something about the urge, and hopefully learn something good, even if it's how to adjust my own FITS. I had something interesting to post here, but I forgot.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2
« Reply #1776 on: November 08, 2016, 11:01:19 AM »
been pondering about what it'd be like to have a full on mushroom trip in the woods of Yosemite by myself during snow fall 

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #1777 on: November 08, 2016, 12:45:27 PM »
If Trump wins and there's a reality TV show about the Trumps in the White House, will the public execution of Hillary Clinton be in the premier episode or saved for the season finale?

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1778 on: November 08, 2016, 03:23:11 PM »
Guess what, today I saw a guy on a longboard cradling a toddler in his arms. In an intersection, even. The guy was hauling ass, all while clutching a kid like a bag of groceries. It was pretty dark, too. It's a magical world.

Now I remember my super important observation: the Ripped Laces favicon looks like a white dove. Like a peace dove or the Jesus one. I kept wondering that it was, then I came to the conclusion that it's probably a ripped shoelace. Weird.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #1779 on: November 09, 2016, 07:04:02 AM »
If Trump wins and there's a reality TV show about the Trumps in the White House, will the public execution of Hillary Clinton be in the premier episode or saved for the season finale?

Mid season cliff hanger.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65216
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #1780 on: November 09, 2016, 06:31:51 PM »

Mid season cliff hanger.

A lot of people are saying there's going to be a pay-per-view of her getting schlonged.

shark tits

« Reply #1781 on: November 09, 2016, 06:57:38 PM »
remember in that kerouac book there was a hobo in a boxcar doing a headstand and it was some homeopathic wellness program? is there any truth to that? do upside down people live longer? is 2 minute headstand long enough to reap the rewards?

glutton.

« Reply #1782 on: November 09, 2016, 10:45:21 PM »
Is racism genetic in any way?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #1783 on: November 09, 2016, 11:07:26 PM »
To all white people, I've heard.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #1784 on: November 09, 2016, 11:55:24 PM »

No. Race itself is a socially constructed concept.
you never know about pre-cum 

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1785 on: November 10, 2016, 04:00:43 AM »
remember in that kerouac book there was a hobo in a boxcar doing a headstand and it was some homeopathic wellness program? is there any truth to that? do upside down people live longer? is 2 minute headstand long enough to reap the rewards?

I think it's more like the opposite kind of deal. If the pressure points that control every single aspect of your body health are indeed located on your soles, then you absolutely must avoid planting your feet on the ground, at least, if you want to be healthy. Or win the Battle of the Berrics.

7 year old

• Rep: 56
« Reply #1786 on: November 10, 2016, 12:12:56 PM »
Kerouac had circulation problems in his feet from taking too much benzedrine or something. it feels good to reverse the blood flow, dont know if it really does anything else.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #1787 on: November 10, 2016, 01:23:40 PM »

No. Race itself is a socially constructed concept.

To back up the Dwarf Paladin
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

shark tits

« Reply #1788 on: November 12, 2016, 01:28:40 PM »
gonz's illiterate writing and scratching out words in his ads, homage to basquiat?
ewol samo, last name homage to basquiat?

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -189
« Reply #1789 on: November 13, 2016, 07:23:57 PM »
did the election send gipper over the edge? he hasn't been on here in a whole week. kind of worried about slaps rant king. hopefully he is just really busy working on that flippity doo da trick over a picnic table

Tracer

• Rep: -65314
« Reply #1790 on: November 13, 2016, 07:49:24 PM »
I dont know why North America needs such large cars. Even the Prius would be considered big around the world, and that little fucker can tow more than a dirtbike!

glutton.

« Reply #1791 on: November 13, 2016, 11:43:18 PM »
What's the weirdest, custom board that some pro skates? I feel as if someone is riding something like a 8.5" * 31" with a 12.5" wheelbase.

7 year old

« Reply #1792 on: November 14, 2016, 09:42:06 AM »
I think the reason why people associate the letter S with the number 5 isn't exactly because they look similar but because the motion of writing them is almost identical.
...which is pretty wild if it's true, if muscle memory really does influence thought to that extent.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -155
« Reply #1793 on: November 15, 2016, 01:53:45 PM »
Do the big tobacco companies support a cure for cancer so they can sell more cigarettes in the long run?

glutton.

« Reply #1794 on: November 15, 2016, 03:37:11 PM »
Am I going to die alone? If I had a magic 8-ball, it would probably say, "YES."

shark tits

« Reply #1795 on: November 15, 2016, 03:55:19 PM »
I think the reason why people associate the letter S with the number 5 isn't exactly because they look similar but because the motion of writing them is almost identical.
...which is pretty wild if it's true, if muscle memory really does influence thought to that extent.
when i type q it feels just like typing a and z. thinking about using them interchangeably.

7 year old

« Reply #1796 on: November 15, 2016, 06:05:25 PM »
yeah I was pretty stoned when I wrote that, but it did make me feel smart for a second there

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1797 on: November 16, 2016, 02:12:21 AM »
when i type q it feels just like typing a and z. thinking about using them interchangeably.

It seems you've had to deal with AZERTY keyboards recently.

Pabst

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
  • USA

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #1799 on: November 17, 2016, 04:16:51 AM »
did the election send gipper over the edge? he hasn't been on here in a whole week. kind of worried about slaps rant king. hopefully he is just really busy working on that flippity doo da trick over a picnic table

talk about rent free