Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 574896 times)

sleepypancakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #480 on: March 14, 2012, 03:55:26 PM »
Is something going down in 2012?

Are the Illuminati eventually going to take over?

what happened to tupac?

Who saw a chicken lay and egg and had the thought to eat it?
Evolution. Our genetic ancestors were most likely omnivores as well, and probably scavenged to survive throughout history, which probably meant some somewhere down the line bit into one.

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #481 on: March 18, 2012, 04:14:27 AM »
girlfriend tried to arouse me through the buttocks whilst performing fellatio on me....
1)where did she get this idea? (because it certainly wasn't from me) &
2)am i down for that?

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #482 on: March 18, 2012, 03:42:16 PM »
1) cosmo
2) yes

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #483 on: March 18, 2012, 11:19:05 PM »
girlfriend tried to arouse me through the buttocks whilst performing fellatio on me....
1)where did she get this idea? (because it certainly wasn't from me) &
2)am i down for that?

This is vauge, but im going to assume you mean "between".

And try anything at least once.

oneshovel

« Reply #484 on: March 28, 2012, 03:19:39 PM »
Why do city bus drivers have to wear cargo pants?  You'd think 5 pockets is enough for a wallet and pair of driving gloves.

myrrh

• Rep: 2
« Reply #485 on: April 01, 2012, 11:21:47 AM »
Does there exist obese horses? If so I want to see it.

edit :
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 11:23:38 AM by myrrh »

SwiftFootedBird

« Reply #486 on: April 01, 2012, 11:57:44 AM »
Cannibal Corpse.
Do they mean the corpse of a cannibal or the corpse of someone eaten/killed by a cannibal?

I think its a corpse which/who eats either humans or other corpses. Jim Carrey would probably give a better answer, though.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #487 on: April 01, 2012, 04:32:43 PM »
Expand Quote
This might sound weird but, we only use part of our brain. Why is the useless part their. so their has to be a way to access it. (im kind of a science nerd)

[close]

Evidently not much of one. That's an urban legend.
At least there was no claim to being a grammar nerd.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #488 on: April 02, 2012, 06:00:35 PM »
Is someone going to bring donuts to work tomorrow?

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #489 on: April 02, 2012, 06:07:27 PM »
Can you file your taxes after the year has passed? As in doing 2010 now? What is the cost/penalty?

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #490 on: April 02, 2012, 06:19:54 PM »
^I often ponder who the girl in your sig is and how I can meet her and touch her soft parts.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #491 on: April 03, 2012, 03:19:29 PM »
Can you file your taxes after the year has passed? As in doing 2010 now? What is the cost/penalty?

i think you can for up to 5 previous years in Canada. do not cite me as your only source though, i could be way off

BraveUlysses

« Reply #492 on: April 03, 2012, 03:39:33 PM »
Why do I keep watching The King Of Queens if it never makes me laugh.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #493 on: April 04, 2012, 04:13:33 PM »
Why does Neil Blender get so little recognition for Alien Workshop? How come they don't bring him back and pay him a decent salary to do graphics? Sneak in a board or 8 a season?

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #494 on: April 04, 2012, 07:46:52 PM »
fucking infinity.

ight so, take the set of integers: -infinity... -2, -1, 0, 1, 2... infinity

right? how many integers are there? an infinite amount, yes good, you're with me.

now, how many real numbers are there between 0 and 1? well there's infinitely many real numbers between 0 and 1. any number you can conceive of between 0 and 1 can be divided by 10 and it's smaller, this goes on infinitely.

so, if there are infinitely many integers, and there are infinitely many real numbers between any two integers that aren't the same number, that means that although there are an infinite amount of integers, and there are an infinite amount of real numbers, but there are obviously more real numbers than integers, though they both go on to infinity in both directions.

basically, some infinities are bigger than others

A.J.K.

« Reply #495 on: April 04, 2012, 07:51:21 PM »
fucking infinity.

right? how many integers are there? an infinite amount, yes good, you're with me.

now, how many real numbers are there between 0 and 1? well there's infinitely many real numbers between 0 and 1. any number you can conceive of between 0 and 1 can be divided by 10 and it's smaller, this goes on infinitely.

so, if there are infinitely many integers, and there are infinitely many real numbers between any two integers that aren't the same number, that means that although there are an infinite amount of integers, and there are an infinite amount of real numbers, but there are obviously more real numbers than integers, though they both go on to infinity in both directions.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #496 on: April 04, 2012, 10:01:32 PM »
fucking infinity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Cantor

He called them "transfinite." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfinite_number

Pike St

« Reply #497 on: April 04, 2012, 10:28:50 PM »
Expand Quote
fucking infinity.

[close]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Cantor

He called them "transfinite." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfinite_number

Infinity is such a good discussion. I've read some stuff on sacred geometry and it's pretty interesting. It tripped me out, how you can start by drawing an

X

Then put a square or rectangle around it and you've got a hallway going forever.

See the X ? Crazy...

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #498 on: April 05, 2012, 01:11:45 AM »
Anybody else think of a poster as being his avatar or sig? When I see 5inchdick post I can't help but picture him as a guy with a weird self-image and bad tattoo. Does that mean there is anyone out there that imagines me to be a dude with glasses and a bow tie?

luc

• Rep: -118
« Reply #499 on: April 05, 2012, 01:27:16 AM »
infinity is infinity. there are exactly as many nanoseconds as there are centuries in infinity

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #500 on: April 05, 2012, 02:15:20 AM »
what actually happned to COTG

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
« Reply #501 on: April 05, 2012, 03:06:19 AM »
Anybody else think of a poster as being his avatar or sig? When I see 5inchdick post I can't help but picture him as a guy with a weird self-image and bad tattoo. Does that mean there is anyone out there that imagines me to be a dude with glasses and a bow tie?

Haha I do the exact same thing and do picture you as that guy. I remember when Fink (just remembered this one as his post is above me) changed his avatar from the Pope and it really fucked with me as I pictured him as the pope sitting there typing away

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #502 on: April 05, 2012, 09:00:32 AM »
i picture you as that guy as well

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #503 on: April 05, 2012, 09:05:03 AM »
infinity is infinity. there are exactly as many nanoseconds as there are centuries in infinity

No.

drunk

• Rep: 59
« Reply #504 on: April 05, 2012, 08:42:39 PM »
where am i
formerly toonie

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #505 on: April 05, 2012, 09:00:49 PM »

Always.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #506 on: April 05, 2012, 09:05:25 PM »
what actually happned to COTG

Dude actually had to get a job , which led to him cutting down on skating , which led to him losing all hopes and dreams of turning pro .

The shame of this from all the shit talking he did on Pros , Ams and the rest of us who work more then skate led to a shame spiral that has kept him off slap for the past time

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #507 on: April 05, 2012, 10:16:14 PM »
Does Heath Kirchart laugh out loud when he is watching comedies by himself?

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
« Reply #508 on: April 06, 2012, 02:30:24 AM »

SwiftFootedBird

« Reply #509 on: April 06, 2012, 03:23:10 AM »
fucking infinity.

I find this interesting since I had a conversation related to infinity with this friend of mine. Let's say you have an hotel with infinite rooms, occupied by infinite guests; the question is, what do you do if a new guest arrives? (which is infinity +1)

I mean, we gave some answers to the thing, but nothing serious, of course. I'm just curious to see how you guys solve it.

alsothegame.