Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 575042 times)

foureyedjim

Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #720 on: December 19, 2012, 07:04:57 PM »
What's gonna happen on 12/21/12 ?

I'm probably going to put on full pads and a helmet and hide in my attic with a baseball bat not for the fear of the actual apocalypse, but for fear of what people will do with their "last day on earth."  I'm hoping some dumb individuals will just spend their savings or something like they did with that whole rapture ordeal

midwestmiddleman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -88
  • Pantheistprowler
« Reply #721 on: December 19, 2012, 08:34:14 PM »
Why am I trapped in my own mind?
cuz you think you are.. its like you want to be in there.. subconsciously.

i thought about screaming as loud as you can while running on a treadmill after i did it... fuckin crazy.btw i highly reccomend it. it will make you feel like your not stuck in your mind that's forsure. it also made me feel soo calm when i was done.

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #722 on: December 19, 2012, 08:51:46 PM »
Why am I trapped in my own mind?

Smoke weed about it.

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #723 on: December 19, 2012, 09:00:34 PM »
the mug is round...the container is round...they should just call it roundtine

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #724 on: December 22, 2012, 09:02:11 PM »
 IM A SK8 BORDER  :-X
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:03:49 PM by BRIX SKWIKZ »

corn flakes

• Rep: -15
« Reply #725 on: December 23, 2012, 11:06:02 PM »
what r cats lol i always wondered how we had cats become pets

SUPERNAUT

• Rep: -70
  • suck it
    • Max Hates Your Favorite Movies avatar image
« Reply #726 on: December 23, 2012, 11:24:40 PM »
LSD or mushrooms?

maxhatesyourfavoritemovies.blogspot.com

midwestmiddleman

• Rep: -88
  • Pantheistprowler
« Reply #727 on: December 24, 2012, 12:34:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
LSD or mushrooms?
it'd be dope to have a pet bobcat if your were some type of tribesmen.

e.d.

• Rep: 63
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #728 on: December 24, 2012, 03:03:21 PM »
ok this is kind of confusing me... when someone does a switch trick and lands still in switch stance, what is the best way to describe it? lets use vincent alvarez's switch blunt on clipper as an example, what do you say? switch blunt to regular sounds like he did a blunt to fakie and therefore was riding out in his regular stance. switch blunt to continuing switch? just say switch blunt? i don't really care that much, i just want to know a good way to describe it, ya know?  :-\

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #729 on: December 25, 2012, 12:04:22 AM »
ok this is kind of confusing me... when someone does a switch trick and lands still in switch stance, what is the best way to describe it? lets use vincent alvarez's switch blunt on clipper as an example, what do you say? switch blunt to regular sounds like he did a blunt to fakie and therefore was riding out in his regular stance. switch blunt to continuing switch? just say switch blunt? i don't really care that much, i just want to know a good way to describe it, ya know?  :-\

switch blunt out switch

switch blunt back to switch

switch blunt out the hard way

thats how i can picture myself saying

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #730 on: December 25, 2012, 01:47:16 AM »
switch blunt alley oop
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #731 on: December 25, 2012, 05:28:43 AM »
How dangerous is installing a rope swing?

When woman look in my direction, what are they thinking?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #732 on: December 25, 2012, 08:43:03 AM »

Use a figure 8 follow through knot and you should be fine.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #733 on: December 25, 2012, 10:22:20 PM »

Hopefully something like "Damn, I want that dudes sweet long dong"

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #734 on: December 25, 2012, 10:38:53 PM »
Do chicks have feelings for more than one guy than just pick the best looking/most compatible one? Do hot chicks ever dig ugly guys like me? Am I worthless? Should I actively seek out healthier people to spend my time with? Should I start trying harder to be a better person at the cost of my laziness streak? Do I just think too much? When? How? Why? Who? Where?

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #735 on: December 25, 2012, 11:08:45 PM »
CHICKS=TROUBLE ;)

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #736 on: December 25, 2012, 11:12:05 PM »

smellyfart

« Reply #737 on: December 26, 2012, 01:18:40 PM »
Do chicks have feelings for more than one guy than just pick the best looking/most compatible one? Do hot chicks ever dig ugly guys like me? Am I worthless? Should I actively seek out healthier people to spend my time with? Should I start trying harder to be a better person at the cost of my laziness streak? Do I just think too much? When? How? Why? Who? Where?
this.
and i was thinking about skateboards. the trucks serve a duel purpose that has become so essential to skateboarding that i almost amazed me. at first the skateboard truck was ripped off some roller skates and placed on a 2x4 to be able to have a skateboard. but now, grinding is such a normal thing. we roll and grind because of the trucks. fucking lol, that was stewpid.

foureyedjim

« Reply #738 on: December 26, 2012, 01:35:49 PM »

Yes chicks dig "ugly" people all the time. 
You should always strive to be a better person (what defines 'better' is up to you), but don't stress too much over your flaws, that's what makes you, you.  You are not worthless, you are an important human being!

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #739 on: December 26, 2012, 02:40:07 PM »
Do I go cheap and slow on my internet service or should I get something 6 Mb/s or faster? 

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #740 on: December 26, 2012, 03:08:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You should always strive to be a better person (what defines 'better' is up to you), but don't stress too much over your flaws, that's what makes you, you.  You are not worthless, you are an important human being!

Thank you. This cheered me up man. I'm just soft, I guess.  If Pete were here, he would set me straight.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #741 on: December 26, 2012, 05:43:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Thank you. This cheered me up man. I'm just soft, I guess.  If Pete were here, he would set me straight.

man where im from half the fine girls are with ugly dudes. for some reason they go for dudes that treat them like shit, "TREAT EM MEAN, KEEP EM KEEN" thats some shit to live by, or they will go for dudes with money ofcourse. so become a prick and get some cash flow.

foureyedjim

« Reply #742 on: December 27, 2012, 11:37:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

man where im from half the fine girls are with ugly dudes. for some reason they go for dudes that treat them like shit, "TREAT EM MEAN, KEEP EM KEEN" thats some shit to live by, or they will go for dudes with money ofcourse. so become a prick and get some cash flow.

hahah dumb. 
Anyways, there are plenty of average looking girls that are good people, maybe you should give them a chance lol

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #743 on: December 27, 2012, 12:52:05 PM »
Is AVE mocking "lakai-combos" In Mindfield when he does a line with a slappy to 5-0, backside ollie and half cab crooked grind to 5-0.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #744 on: December 27, 2012, 01:08:48 PM »
Tend to ponder a variety of subjects:

How it is counterintuitive to spend money on suits and fancy clothing when they are expensive and uncomfortable to wear just because they are a societal standard.  Corporations should adopt casual clothing to facilitate productivity in the work place.

Why skateboarding is so fucking hard, when every other generic sport is so fucking easy.  I've played them all and raped them.  Even surfing and snowbarding are fucking easy compared to skateboarding.  It is fucking absurd.

How and why women think about everything the way they do and how it is rarely logical. 

How people spend so much money on useless shit.  Christmas lights for instance.  That shit is an absolute waste of money.  The only things necessary are shelter, food, water, and hobbies (so you don't go crazy.)  Hobbies should also be productive.  Like when women say their hobby is shopping, I want to punch them in the face.  The materialistic mentality of American culture is absolutely rediculous and I hate it.  I just want money so I can survive and do what I love to do. 

What it would be like if the internet was never invented?

When will smart phones be able to cook me pancakes and wipe my ass?

Fuck you.

I suck at SLAP.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #745 on: December 27, 2012, 04:57:41 PM »

When will smart phones be able to cook me pancakes and wipe my ass?

ah the age old question.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #746 on: December 28, 2012, 08:53:26 AM »
Do I go cheap and slow on my internet service or should I get something 6 Mb/s or faster? 
Depends how many videos you want to be able download illegally at a time and how big of a lawsuit you can handle...

Shit, I can't help myself. Last time I will joke about this! Hope your skater girls are out of jail soon.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #747 on: December 28, 2012, 08:58:24 AM »
Why do airports insist on having so many skate spots on their facilities if they are going to treat you like a terrorist for skating them?

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #748 on: January 11, 2013, 11:55:36 AM »
SOME MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER WHEN ITS RAINING

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #749 on: January 11, 2013, 01:26:34 PM »
Like Garbage?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.