Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 574943 times)

BRIX SKWIKZ

Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #750 on: January 11, 2013, 01:58:09 PM »
I LL TRY THAT AS WELL

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #751 on: January 11, 2013, 02:01:01 PM »

iSk84thechicas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #752 on: January 13, 2013, 10:18:56 PM »
Pondering when im gonna get a new fuckin  deck  ???

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #753 on: January 24, 2013, 10:18:24 AM »
Why is instagram taking up 1.7 gig of space on my phone. There is often no room to even take new photos.  I'm not one of those people clogging the feed.  I post about 2 pics a week, and i don't hit like on all that many photos.  If I delete the app, re-install it and sign in, will it fix the problem?  Will I lose anything? 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

smellyfart

« Reply #754 on: January 24, 2013, 12:01:50 PM »
Why is instagram taking up 1.7 gig of space on my phone. There is often no room to even take new photos.?  I'm not one of those people clogging the feed.?  I post about 2 pics a week, and i don't hit like on all that many photos.?  If I delete the app, re-install it and sign in, will it fix the problem??  Will I lose anything?? 
you can delete and reinstall without troubles of loosing pictures and shit but i dont know if it will fix your problem.

Brick

• Rep: -1
« Reply #755 on: January 24, 2013, 01:43:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Why is instagram taking up 1.7 gig of space on my phone. There is often no room to even take new photos.?  I'm not one of those people clogging the feed.?  I post about 2 pics a week, and i don't hit like on all that many photos.?  If I delete the app, re-install it and sign in, will it fix the problem??  Will I lose anything?? 
[close]
you can delete and reinstall without troubles of loosing pictures and shit but i dont know if it will fix your problem.

That's really strange instagram on my phone takes like 20 mb

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #756 on: January 24, 2013, 04:55:45 PM »
Signed into insta on the computer too make sure I knew the password.  Deleted app, nothing changed.  Turned phone off, then on.  Took 45 minutes to come back up.  Reinstalled, all good now.  29 mb.  Thanks.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #757 on: January 24, 2013, 07:05:13 PM »

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #758 on: January 24, 2013, 09:49:59 PM »
Do gifs keep moving after you scroll past them?

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #759 on: January 24, 2013, 10:03:25 PM »
Considering the number of idiots in the country, how does democracy make sense at all? If only say 25% of the population can be considered "smart" (which seems like an extremely inflated number, but for sake of example), then 75% of the uninformed and uneducated population has majority say. Most people aren't good decision makers, they can barely run their own lives, let alone a country.

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #760 on: January 25, 2013, 03:48:29 AM »
Do gifs keep moving after you scroll past them?

:o its like the refrigerator light all over again.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #761 on: January 25, 2013, 08:02:23 AM »
How can a fetus be both a human life and not a human life at the same time? Answer me that catholic church!

http://jezebel.com/5978696/catholic-hospital-conveniently-claims-fetuses-arent-people-in-malpractice-lawsuit

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #762 on: January 25, 2013, 02:52:37 PM »

this thought has entered my mind on numerous occasions while sittin in my room spinning records

so that would mean that the closer the needle gets to the center, its running over more 'groove length' per second than it was earlier in the record, so since there is less information packed into the same amount of space, does that mean that the tracks closer to label are sonically more accurate than those closer to the edge (in respects to the reproduction of the sound source in the grooves, not so much in terms of what the human ear is capable of picking up on)??
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #763 on: January 25, 2013, 05:35:52 PM »
Is there anywhere to get a hoodie with the old blockhead nothing is cool graphic on it?
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #764 on: January 26, 2013, 02:01:18 AM »
I often ponder what it would be like to live another life or someone else's life. Ill see some couple walking down the street and think how they came to be together, or if the guy beats her every day. To the extent of where Ill be thinking if I was a person about to get killed or vice versa, really fucked up shit. I put myself in these situations all the time for no apparent reason?

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #765 on: January 26, 2013, 09:33:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

this thought has entered my mind on numerous occasions while sittin in my room spinning records

so that would mean that the closer the needle gets to the center, its running over more 'groove length' per second than it was earlier in the record, so since there is less information packed into the same amount of space, does that mean that the tracks closer to label are sonically more accurate than those closer to the edge (in respects to the reproduction of the sound source in the grooves, not so much in terms of what the human ear is capable of picking up on)??

I think it would be the other way around, that it runs over more "groove length" at the outer edge. But that's some interesting shit. I don't even know where one would go to get an answer for that though, I'm sure most the people that make the physical records probably don't even know the answer.

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #766 on: January 26, 2013, 02:29:52 PM »
word, i was just smoked out figured i'd add something i had pondered before, that calvin and hobbes was cool, never saw that one before
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #767 on: January 26, 2013, 03:52:18 PM »
whether or not I'm in the friend zone
For Your Health

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #768 on: January 26, 2013, 04:13:37 PM »

jimi420

« Reply #769 on: February 11, 2013, 11:50:22 PM »
I remember years ago when I just started skating a friend was filming a backside flip over this gap and the filmer told me to get out of the background. It's always bothered me. Like why would you want it to look like nobody was there? Why would it matter if I was in the peripheral of the shot?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #770 on: February 12, 2013, 07:40:29 AM »
If you have to ask, you probably are.

My girlfriend is moving to another continent in a few weeks, and things are probably gonna be over between us. It doesn't feel right ending a relationship when it doesn't feel like it should. Has anyone been through anything similar?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #771 on: February 12, 2013, 08:53:52 AM »
I have. My girl and I were together a year and a few months when she left to go teach English in Spain. She went for two consecutive years and we'll have been together for 6 years in April. It's tough but if you really want to you can make it work. The first year she was gone I went and visited her for 3 weeks. That was a great initial experience. The second year, I was going to try and go for the whole time, but that fell through. I managed to save up enough money to go for the last six months. Like I say, it just depends on how strong your relationship is and how committed you are to making it work.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

DarthMallGrab

• Rep: 0
« Reply #772 on: February 13, 2013, 12:48:18 AM »
Wondering if I really should start working full time. 50+ hours a week. Then I decided yes 'cause I'm trying to move the fuck up out the hood. It's a struggle

jimi420

« Reply #773 on: February 13, 2013, 09:49:26 AM »
I made it out of the friend zone and here's how you do it. Stop talking to her and then one day when she's really high and drunk be there when she has an emotional breakdown then be caring and nice. Be sensitive and listen to her, and then fuck her. But make sure you fuck her so good she screams. That's how I got out of the friendzone.

A.J.K.

« Reply #774 on: February 13, 2013, 10:03:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I made it out of the friend zone and here's how you do it. Stop talking to her and then one day when she's really high and drunk be there when she has an emotional breakdown then be caring and nice. Be sensitive and listen to her, and then fuck her. But make sure you fuck her so good she screams. That's how I got out of the friendzone.
Or just tell her how you feel.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #775 on: February 13, 2013, 10:33:25 PM »
Any of you ever notice speed wobble "windows"? At a certain speed the wobbles come on, but then they pass as you go faster. Like when a plane breaks the sound barrier, they kinda lose control while they're going through the sound barrier, but then get complete control back once they break through it. Not like it would be at all the same physics at work, but you see the analogy.

I wonder if there's some whacky physics going on with the king pin at certain speeds under certain conditions.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #776 on: February 19, 2013, 01:49:56 AM »
So a firecracker is essentially when you manual down some stairs, well what is it called when you do the same thing but with all four wheels still on the stairs? is it still called a firecracker? doesnt sound like a firecracker

Probably A Robot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
  • dancing about architecture
« Reply #777 on: February 19, 2013, 02:12:08 AM »
So a firecracker is essentially when you manual down some stairs, well what is it called when you do the same thing but with all four wheels still on the stairs? is it still called a firecracker? doesnt sound like a firecracker
I call that riding down stairs.
"I'm regular, but I identify as switch backside."

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #778 on: February 19, 2013, 03:16:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I call that riding down stairs.

Same, but its not a very catchy name "back side bigspin to ride down stairs"

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #779 on: February 19, 2013, 12:15:14 PM »
How hard of a job being a 911 dispatcher really is, i feel like id leave work everyday crying