Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 216739 times)

nice_guy_2

• Rep: -44
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #1200 on: July 27, 2014, 07:52:45 PM »
I've been thinking about easy careers. You guys think I could be a model if I got my weight under control? I know staying in shape is a job in and of itself but that's got to get easier over time as it becomes a lifestyle. Should I already be working on my blue steel?

yes

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1201 on: July 27, 2014, 08:13:33 PM »
How do I go about getting pussy when all I do these days is work and skate?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
« Reply #1202 on: July 27, 2014, 10:14:40 PM »
How do I go about getting pussy when all I do these days is work and skate?

People make time for what they really want to be doing. 

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1203 on: July 27, 2014, 10:31:42 PM »
Makes sense. I could skate slightly less and make time to do non skate related things that would possibly lead to meeting girls. I think I use skating and work as an excuse for why I'm not getting any pussy while also making no effort of putting myself out there.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
« Reply #1204 on: August 06, 2014, 10:10:37 PM »
If a shark/bear/lion ate me right after I got stoned, would they get stoned ???

shark tits

« Reply #1205 on: August 06, 2014, 11:09:22 PM »
is bestiality really animal abuse? i mean, sticking your dick in a cat or something, sure that's gonna suck. but 'mr hand' and the folks who would go to his stable and get horse fucked, i'm sure the horse was into it. otherwise he wouldn't get hard and rupture colons, right?
downtown worcester has a statue of a boy fucking a turtle so me and my buddy had a conversation sparked by that this morning.
i think it should be legal to receive animal love but illegal to penetrate an animal.
if a dog mounts you and massages your prostate, that's ok, right? gipper says whatever gets you off if it's consenual.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65216
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #1206 on: August 07, 2014, 09:07:08 AM »
is bestiality really animal abuse? i mean, sticking your dick in a cat or something, sure that's gonna suck. but 'mr hand' and the folks who would go to his stable and get horse fucked, i'm sure the horse was into it. otherwise he wouldn't get hard and rupture colons, right?
downtown worcester has a statue of a boy fucking a turtle so me and my buddy had a conversation sparked by that this morning.
i think it should be legal to receive animal love but illegal to penetrate an animal.
if a dog mounts you and massages your prostate, that's ok, right? gipper says whatever gets you off if it's consenual.

I don't think the turtle consented.

Looks like you could skate the base though.

shark tits

« Reply #1207 on: August 07, 2014, 09:52:08 AM »
that's why i said it should be legal to let an animal bang you [consensual] vs fucking turtles [nonconsensual]. the statue just sparked the conversation. and no, that base is atop a 3 foot fountain so you can't skate it. in the 90s you could grind it but they put a bunch of mulch around it and cockblocked the spot.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1208 on: August 14, 2014, 09:32:37 PM »
What's it like to eat da booty?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -403
« Reply #1209 on: August 15, 2014, 08:08:07 PM »
ive been pondering whether or not to learn how to do those dirt jump gaps on a bmx i have aquired. I learned little ones but am scared (with reason) to do big ones. I had a super vivid dream about it last nite.  I thinki i am gonna buy extra full padding and maybye go for it but i dont even enjoy it as much as skating so i dunno, it is a compleatly different feeling tho and i can do "moto whips" on little jumps (which got me super stoked)
message of love (bring the mean locals cookies)

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #1210 on: August 18, 2014, 04:19:10 AM »
ive been pondering whether or not to learn how to do those dirt jump gaps on a bmx i have aquired. I learned little ones but am scared (with reason) to do big ones. I had a super vivid dream about it last nite.?  I thinki i am gonna buy extra full padding and maybye go for it but i dont even enjoy it as much as skating so i dunno, it is a compleatly different feeling tho and i can do "moto whips" on little jumps (which got me super stoked)

this aint DIG magazine bruh.

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -62
« Reply #1211 on: August 18, 2014, 07:30:38 AM »
I was watching the Cale Nuske french fred ep today and was thinking; I wonder If he got booted from cliche or if he just sorta retired? He still seems popular so I doubt board sales at the time were a problem, but he was probably thinking that he was never going to be able to film a video part again and didn't want to do serious permanent damage to his knee (yes I now he still skates) Pushing himself to film one. Kinda the way Shane Hale said it happened to him at Baker. I've seen on his Instagram that Cliche is still Giving him boards, and were asking him if he wanted any tricks in Bon Voyage.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Rep: 10
« Reply #1212 on: August 19, 2014, 01:46:38 AM »
If i were to hit someone with a detached prosthetic leg, would it be a kick or a punch?

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1213 on: August 19, 2014, 05:39:01 AM »
Janoski and Nyjah could make Asphalt Yacht Club a reality buy purchasing Yachts. Riley could join as well I suppose if his dad lends him some dollars.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

Sizzla

• Rep: -46
  • I luv I jah
« Reply #1214 on: August 19, 2014, 02:21:04 PM »
I an I dwas jammin eek a mouse an I an I wonda wot "bong bong bing bong bong" a mean? me no say dat!
I an I haff nah white god

abudabi

« Reply #1215 on: August 24, 2014, 08:59:48 PM »
what the correct course of action is when u see a silverfish chillin right as youre initiating a mean shit

TFUCKINA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -84
« Reply #1216 on: August 24, 2014, 09:40:51 PM »
I an I dwas jammin eek a mouse an I an I wonda wot "bong bong bing bong bong" a mean? me no say dat!

You got to quit with this little rasta personality you have, shit got old after the first post. Also, today I pondered how mtv still exists?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1217 on: August 24, 2014, 10:11:50 PM »

You got to quit with this little rasta personality you have, shit got old after the first post. Also, today I pondered how mtv still exists?
I actually kinda think his whole Fakemaican schtick is hilarious. Adds a strange strain hint of retard to the slap boards.

shark tits

« Reply #1218 on: August 28, 2014, 02:27:35 PM »
imagine the majesty of passenger pigeons blotting out the sun, their excrement falling down like a flurry of snowflakes? i can and it's beautiful. i like the pigeons we have now too but these guys were mobb deep! alas, people killed them all and i don't buy this article's 'jurassic park' premise that they'll be re-animated via genetic engineering. but if they do, i hope the dodo bird makes a comeback too.
http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/blogs/100-years-later-the-passenger-pigeon-still-haunts-us

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -319
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1219 on: August 29, 2014, 09:12:53 AM »
If a shark/bear/lion ate me right after I got stoned, would they get stoned ???

no

bea!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #1220 on: August 29, 2014, 10:49:39 AM »
how does a Spanish person pronounce the name Jill?

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
« Reply #1221 on: August 29, 2014, 10:53:03 AM »
hill. or they would say "que?" since its english and no spanish person speaks proper english.
instagram.com/used_shoe/

bea!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #1222 on: August 29, 2014, 11:10:55 AM »
hill. or they would say "que?" since its english and no spanish person speaks proper english.

but there is no "ll" sound, like kill, bill, drill... it's sounded out like a "ye".  so the letter J is sounded out like a "ye", then the ll is a "ye". 
 ye-i-ye

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1223 on: August 29, 2014, 11:48:57 AM »
What was the method for keeping Wu-Tang money all up in the family again, never seem to quite recall it.

shark tits

« Reply #1224 on: August 29, 2014, 01:59:43 PM »
What was the method for keeping Wu-Tang money all up in the family again, never seem to quite recall it.
ya gotta let 'my seeds marry his seeds, marry his seeds'. after a generation or 2 the clan gonna be on that incest tip. maybe rethink it guys or add a lot more genes [rappers] to da clan.

alonelikeastone

• Rep: 63
  • It's a sad and beautiful world.
    • Wander
« Reply #1225 on: August 29, 2014, 07:49:24 PM »
If i were to hit someone with a detached prosthetic leg, would it be a kick or a punch?

that there is a proper ponder!

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1226 on: August 29, 2014, 07:53:03 PM »
Nyjah should own a night club and name it Nine Club.  8)

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 665
« Reply #1227 on: August 29, 2014, 09:00:52 PM »
Do Mexican people laugh in English? Damn think about it.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

shark tits

« Reply #1228 on: August 29, 2014, 09:20:13 PM »
Do Mexican people laugh in English? Damn think about it.
according to bright eyes [expert on all subjects]
'they laugh in a language i don't understand'

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1229 on: August 30, 2014, 03:57:00 PM »
Well according to my homies on fbook that chill in spanish harlem a mexican laugh is spelt "jajajajajaja". so no.