Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 574947 times)

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #1380 on: May 27, 2015, 01:51:34 PM »
Has anyone ever seen a David Loy board out in the wild?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1381 on: May 27, 2015, 02:30:28 PM »
What's Limbo like? Is there a hell/limbo combination? can a black man "turn as white as a ghost"? (other than Michael Jackson of course, we've already seen it's possible) how am I supposed to believe in Jesus if I don't actually know him? He only spoke Hebrew correct? How much meth would a meth man smoke if a meth man could smoke meth? does boofing heroin actually work?

shark tits

« Reply #1382 on: May 27, 2015, 02:37:30 PM »
i boofed a morphine once and it didn't work. i didn't take the coating off first cause my girl got scared 'you're gonna take 100 mgs to the ass? might kill ya!' nevermind i'd shoot 100 mgs on the reggie nobles and it never turned my redman into blue man group.
so prolly the answer is yes and don't listen to your bimbo old lady.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1383 on: May 27, 2015, 02:46:20 PM »
i boofed a morphine once and it didn't work. i didn't take the coating off first cause my girl got scared 'you're gonna take 100 mgs to the ass? might kill ya!' nevermind i'd shoot 100 mgs on the reggie nobles and it never turned my redman into blue man group.
so prolly the answer is yes and don't listen to your bimbo old lady.
oh yeah i'm sure u probably gotta put it in a fucking syringe. i tried pills up my ass b4 too with no luck. some guy told me had one of those fucking fentanyl patches with the gel in it and he shoved it up his ass at work and got fired for being too fucked up though so I'm sure it kinda works now that you mention it. i don't know.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #1384 on: May 27, 2015, 07:25:30 PM »
I got fired for that too. It didn't work but they weren't happy with me shoving things up my ass at the register

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1385 on: May 27, 2015, 09:28:00 PM »
I got fired for that too. It didn't work but they weren't happy with me shoving things up my ass at the register
oh yeah. probably should've gone into the bathroom.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #1386 on: May 28, 2015, 04:25:42 AM »
Expand Quote
I wonder if any high and/or long jump athletes have ever wanted to learn how to ollie, and if they did, if they'd want to switch to skating. Or maybe they wouldn't even be good at skating.

Like how high would Javier Sotomayor be able to ollie:

High Jump 2.45 world record - Javier Sotomayor

And how far would Mike Powell's ollie be?

World Record Long Jump of 8.95 metres

[close]
Good thought! I was actually a high-jumper in track for my highschool, despite being only 5'10 amongst a line up of Space Jam size highschoolers. My whole team tied at getting over 6 feet, which was over my actual height, so I feel like I have some spring in my step. But also, I'm an opposite footer. I jump off my left foot, but an regular footed on a skateboard, so popping switch actually feels more comfortable. I don't know how high I can ollie, but 6 maybe 7 boards I can get over on flat primo style stacked or maybe a jersey barrier plus a few inches.

Sorry, I just saw this reply now. That's crazy, I never even considered what foot I naturally jump off.  My switch pop isn't as high but I thought that was due to less practice.  Awesome that you were on the high jump team as well, that explains the mega pop. I definitely can't ollie that high, I was never in high jump but I got bronze in a grade 8 long jump competition, probably part of the reason why I loved Jeremy Wray's water tower ollie so much haha.

Dirtymac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1387 on: May 28, 2015, 08:09:15 AM »
I always wondered what(if anything) a person born blind see's in their dreams. I assume a blind person who could once see can still see in their dreams.........also how come we drive on the parkway and park on the driveway????
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1388 on: June 04, 2015, 02:23:32 AM »
I always wondered what(if anything) a person born blind see's in their dreams. I assume a blind person who could once see can still see in their dreams.........also how come we drive on the parkway and park on the driveway????
I'm assuming they don't have visual dreams unless they weren't born blind.

Would I be able to get a blowjob from a little grey alien or would it have sharp teeth and bite my dick off?

Illuminazi
Karma Comedian

shark tits

« Reply #1389 on: June 14, 2015, 02:19:32 PM »
pondering how some people can be going bald and not crew cut it but just keep a skeleton of their old 'cool guy' hairstyle and still be 'cool guy' like steve olson does. alex is a bit prettier so i don't know if he'll bald as gracefully. he might look like that shitbird from the new radicals who talks people out of suicide by reminding them they've got the [shitty] music in them.
Muckmouth presents - Steve Olson

Dengles

« Reply #1390 on: June 14, 2015, 04:59:10 PM »
pondering how some people can be going bald and not crew cut it but just keep a skeleton of their old 'cool guy' hairstyle and still be 'cool guy' like steve olson does. alex is a bit prettier so i don't know if he'll bald as gracefully. he might look like that shitbird from the new radicals who talks people out of suicide by reminding them they've got the [shitty] music in them.
Muckmouth presents - Steve Olson
MY dad has mastered this hair style, it requires a good barber.  He used to have it all long and cool guy-y like Steve, but now he has it shorter and still a skeleton I guess he doesn't seem very bald.  Ragane or Rogain however it's spelled is involved too. 

abudabi

« Reply #1391 on: June 14, 2015, 05:25:52 PM »
is janowski stefan janoski's real name? kinda like wade des'ormeaux?

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #1392 on: June 17, 2015, 09:46:00 AM »
Why do I think so much about sex these days? As everybody else, ever since I found out what the penis is made for besides taking a piss, it's been on my mind. But these days, it's just ridicules. Every hot chick I see on the bus or on the train, I feel like jamming my cock up her baby maker..
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #1393 on: June 17, 2015, 12:44:07 PM »
Why do I think so much about sex these days? As everybody else, ever since I found out what the penis is made for besides taking a piss, it's been on my mind. But these days, it's just ridicules. Every hot chick I see on the bus or on the train, I feel like jamming my cock up her baby maker..
Oh god, I hate it, I hate it. The thoughts and urges won't go the fuck away. Even when I was taking medication and erections were hard to get and harder to maintain, the urges never went away. I desperately want them to but I don't think they ever will.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Senrud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 54
    • Twatter avatar image
« Reply #1394 on: June 17, 2015, 01:54:03 PM »
What if they made an ear wax candle, only, like, for your butt.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1395 on: June 19, 2015, 08:43:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh god, I hate it, I hate it. The thoughts and urges won't go the fuck away. Even when I was taking medication and erections were hard to get and harder to maintain, the urges never went away. I desperately want them to but I don't think they ever will.

I find myself sitting in the same boat.  It's almost to the point of being unhealthy, like 50-60% of my day is devoted to getting my next orgasm. 

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

abudabi

« Reply #1396 on: June 19, 2015, 09:57:24 PM »
louis ck has a pretty funny bit about that in his live at the beacon theatre show.

i get really annoyed by hot girls who look overly confident.
yes, you are living torture, congratulations you smug fuck. haha.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1397 on: June 19, 2015, 10:04:06 PM »
louis ck has a pretty funny bit about that in his live at the beacon theatre show.

Calm down there Elliot Rodger. 

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1398 on: June 19, 2015, 10:06:18 PM »

huh

abudabi

« Reply #1399 on: June 20, 2015, 05:04:03 PM »
that did sound worse than i meant it to.
i mean if youre walking alone, the girl's also walking alone and she gives you that cocky raised eyebrow look.
thats never happened to you guys?

edit: but yeah lacking the context of what i actually meant, that made me sound like im annoyed with confident/happy women just going about their day, which is not true
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 05:11:53 PM by abudabi »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1400 on: June 20, 2015, 05:20:06 PM »
that did sound worse than i meant it to.
i mean if youre walking alone, the girl's also walking alone and she gives you that cocky raised eyebrow look.
thats never happened to you guys?
Women, they don't like me.

(I looked for whatever 80's movie that's from to post a picture but I couldn't find it)

Senrud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 54
    • Twatter avatar image
« Reply #1401 on: June 23, 2015, 04:02:21 PM »
Has anyone heard a good explanation for why to keep the confederate flag around?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1402 on: June 23, 2015, 04:37:33 PM »
^If the answer "There's some stars and a big X on it" counts then I don't want to know you.

How does woodchuck meat taste? Someone I know shot one but burned it on the grill. Don't know if he kept the fur but I'd gladly make into a hat or atleast like a collar for a nice jacket or some shit.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1403 on: June 23, 2015, 08:05:36 PM »
Why was Shorty's slogan never "Shooby doo wop bop strictly hardware"???

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1404 on: July 04, 2015, 08:23:12 PM »
Ok, how bout this- why aren't underflips called "under the tables" and why aren't truck stands called "Truckstops"?

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #1405 on: July 04, 2015, 08:31:07 PM »
Why didn't PJ have a plan B part

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1406 on: July 04, 2015, 08:35:28 PM »
Um cuz he's good and reps New England and wouldn't want to be associated with that pile of garbage.

shark tits

« Reply #1407 on: July 04, 2015, 09:45:53 PM »
why ryan gallant calls hardflip fs 180s 'pork chops'.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #1408 on: July 05, 2015, 12:44:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Um cuz he's good and reps New England and wouldn't want to be associated with that pile of garbage.

What are you on about? "Cuz he's good and roes New England" LOL, the blokes a flat ground pro.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1409 on: July 05, 2015, 02:10:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

What are you on about? "Cuz he's good and roes New England" LOL, the blokes a flat ground pro.
OH wow. Did you even watch True? It was practically unwatchable. He ain't just flat btw wow wtf.