Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 575458 times)

Paul Cicero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #1410 on: July 05, 2015, 02:25:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why didn't PJ have a plan B part
[close]
Um cuz he's good and reps New England and wouldn't want to be associated with that pile of garbage.
[close]

What are you on about? "Cuz he's good and roes New England" LOL, the blokes a flat ground pro.
[close]
OH wow. Did you even watch True? It was practically unwatchable. He ain't just flat btw wow wtf.

Yeah I watched it.. What was PJs last part? Really sorry?

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1411 on: July 05, 2015, 02:28:42 AM »
hodor...

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1412 on: July 05, 2015, 02:39:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why didn't PJ have a plan B part
[close]
Um cuz he's good and reps New England and wouldn't want to be associated with that pile of garbage.
[close]

What are you on about? "Cuz he's good and roes New England" LOL, the blokes a flat ground pro.
[close]
OH wow. Did you even watch True? It was practically unwatchable. He ain't just flat btw wow wtf.
[close]

Yeah I watched it.. What was PJs last part? Really sorry?
Boston MAssacre. I don't watch no Flip movies.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #1413 on: July 05, 2015, 03:12:54 AM »
Is it me or are most little kids just insanely annoying?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #1414 on: July 05, 2015, 04:46:54 AM »
What makes a good slap poster? Looking at all the hate that some posters get on here (Tracer and Jedi are perfect examples), is it better to have a poster that doesn't ever say anything extreme or the opposite?

Like I always know if I go to a Tracer thread or if I see he posts something, it'll be some ridiculous shit that usually causes a big argument but I remember him. Then with that whole Cigbeer thread, in a way it's stupid to post that shit on here but it's way more entertaining then a lot of shit others post (like this post). Some other people on here (myself included) don't really add much to the conversation and I feel like that's not what slap is about and it makes these posters forgettable. I know that it's probably best for a balance between the two but still having people like Tracer around can help teach people how to heelflip on a 8.5. Then seeing all of Will Easley's png photos in each post reminds me of how stupid those are, especially when you know there will be a minimum of two per post.

I just really want to know these things so I can eventually develop a child to turn into the perfect slap poster and not become another worthless piece of shit.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1415 on: July 05, 2015, 04:49:42 AM »
i think i get the idea dogg. maybe you should hit the ignore button on willeasley if he's pissing you the fuck off.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1416 on: July 05, 2015, 05:32:41 AM »
Yeah I didn't really mean to sound like a kook and bent out of shape about people. But I was just genuinely curious about what makes someone memorable on slap. I was super depressed earlier thinking about how the only people I really talk to are my girlfriend and people on here and if I just stopped posting no one would give a shit.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1417 on: July 05, 2015, 09:53:06 AM »
If Terminator happened in '84, and T2 happened in '91, why isn't John Connor 7 in T2?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1418 on: July 05, 2015, 09:57:34 AM »
Yeah I didn't really mean to sound like a kook and bent out of shape about people. But I was just genuinely curious about what makes someone memorable on slap. I was super depressed earlier thinking about how the only people I really talk to are my girlfriend and people on here and if I just stopped posting no one would give a shit.

i would notice, you make laugh a lot

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #1419 on: July 06, 2015, 07:26:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i would notice, you make laugh a lot

Fuck that, you crack me up a lot, even your name makes me chuckle.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1420 on: July 06, 2015, 09:17:18 AM »
Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it and I didn't mean to turn this into giving me compliments. Hopefully I'll get good news on my knee and my depression stuff stops spilling onto here. The people on here know more about me and what's going on in my life then my own family and friends.

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #1421 on: July 07, 2015, 03:35:19 PM »
say there is a large water-filled container on a scale, large enough for a person to get in and tread water without putting any weight on the bottom of the container, does the person treading water add weight to the scale? and if so is it equal to their weight?
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1422 on: July 07, 2015, 04:18:37 PM »
say there is a large water-filled container on a scale, large enough for a person to get in and tread water without putting any weight on the bottom of the container, does the person treading water add weight to the scale? and if so is it equal to their weight?

I would say yes , cause your body in water is like a boat displacing the water , forcing it to the sides . You are touching it / effecting it and adding to its mass

Even if you had some wind machine that pushes the water to the sides without touching it , the force would still add to the weight

I could be wrong though , i did flunk out of physics

abudabi

« Reply #1423 on: July 07, 2015, 04:40:06 PM »
unless some water splashes out, it's the same as standing on a scale normally.
i went to physics for a day and changed courses. regret doing that.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1424 on: July 07, 2015, 05:06:36 PM »
What makes a good slap poster? Looking at all the hate that some posters get on here (Tracer and Jedi are perfect examples), is it better to have a poster that doesn't ever say anything extreme or the opposite?

Like I always know if I go to a Tracer thread or if I see he posts something, it'll be some ridiculous shit that usually causes a big argument but I remember him. Then with that whole Cigbeer thread, in a way it's stupid to post that shit on here but it's way more entertaining then a lot of shit others post (like this post). Some other people on here (myself included) don't really add much to the conversation and I feel like that's not what slap is about and it makes these posters forgettable. I know that it's probably best for a balance between the two but still having people like Tracer around can help teach people how to heelflip on a 8.5. Then seeing all of Will Easley's png photos in each post reminds me of how stupid those are, especially when you know there will be a minimum of two per post.

I just really want to know these things so I can eventually develop a child to turn into the perfect slap poster and not become another worthless piece of shit.

Compared to when I first started posting here this place is weak as fuck. Every day I come here I am reminded of why I stopped posting for several years. There used to be way more cocks and rudeness. I try to post things that will be interesting to all the people that are bored at work or wherever you are. I don't really have anything against Rob Brink other than he's a very boring writer and interviewer and he thought a story about a child getting raped by a screwdriver was funny. It's just funny to fuck with him because he responds everytime. I know weird things about him but I don't dislike him enough to post that. Do people think because he hosts an internet show with some pro ho that's viewed by mostly teenage boys he's off limits to fuck with?
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1425 on: July 07, 2015, 05:08:00 PM »
Oh, and poopnutsupreme, you're one of the very few posters I like :-*
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1426 on: July 08, 2015, 10:35:13 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Compared to when I first started posting here this place is weak as fuck. Every day I come here I am reminded of why I stopped posting for several years. There used to be way more cocks and rudeness. I try to post things that will be interesting to all the people that are bored at work or wherever you are. I don't really have anything against Rob Brink other than he's a very boring writer and interviewer and he thought a story about a child getting raped by a screwdriver was funny. It's just funny to fuck with him because he responds everytime. I know weird things about him but I don't dislike him enough to post that. Do people think because he hosts an internet show with some pro ho that's viewed by mostly teenage boys he's off limits to fuck with?

Isnt that kind of like saying " Im not a racist but .... " ?

Anyways why fuck with anybody ? Why insult brink or Erica ?  why not just chill the fuck out , worry about your own life and try to be nice to people ?

Has brink or erica done anything personal against you ? If they did I guess I kind of see a point to insulting them or starting up shit , but most likely they are just living their lifes the best they can which doesnt really effect you much . So just go on with your life

shark tits

« Reply #1427 on: July 18, 2015, 02:59:06 PM »
2 things. i was watching  clockwork orange and the background music sounded just like scarface.
also, the character 'dim' aka one of alex's droogs who later becomes a cop looks just like a british peter sidlauskas.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1428 on: July 18, 2015, 03:36:31 PM »
2 things. i was watching  clockwork orange and the background music sounded just like scarface.
also, the character 'dim' aka one of alex's droogs who later becomes a cop looks just like a british peter sidlauskas.
oh damn is that on Netflix? I looked for it on there the other night and it wasn't but it'd be cool if they put it back up.

shark tits

« Reply #1429 on: July 18, 2015, 03:48:49 PM »
i just googled 'watch clockwork orange' and streamed it. wasn't netflix.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1430 on: July 20, 2015, 07:03:01 PM »
Why do they call it "roots music" and play it on a goddamn banjo if the Accordion and the Bassoon were already invented?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1431 on: July 23, 2015, 08:17:55 PM »
When Grandmaster Flash dropped "The Message" back in the 80's was he put on a government list for saying he "Might hijack a plane"?

If Danny Way is at a party and "Glory Days" by Bruce Springsteen comes on does everyone at the party sing along or just him and a few of his friends?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #1432 on: July 24, 2015, 09:17:27 AM »
If a guys name is Peter Peterson, does his sons last name become Petersonson?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #1433 on: July 25, 2015, 12:37:13 PM »
I was recently mesmerized in watching cult video documentaries on youtube (Jonestown, Heavens Gate, Strong City, The Crick) and it has me thinking this world is really fucked up! I was emotionally shattered thinking that sometimes kids get suckered into these with no kind of help around them because its all they know and they think its normal acceptable behavior to be damaged in so many ways.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1434 on: July 25, 2015, 06:31:26 PM »
Watch cult movies not cult rituals.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #1435 on: August 06, 2015, 01:33:43 PM »
Has anyone ever just made boards for their own self purpose? Like seriously if you have money why not make your own decks with your own graphic and your own shape just for you and not for profit or to make a name. I was thinking about doing that some day. Would that be an expensive venture??

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #1436 on: August 06, 2015, 10:35:48 PM »
I sometimes fear I may never forget her.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1437 on: August 06, 2015, 10:45:46 PM »
I sometimes fear I may never forget her.

you never will

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1438 on: August 12, 2015, 09:09:52 AM »
How come you can recycle plastic bottles, but not the caps???....I mean seriously..... ??? ??? ???
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
« Reply #1439 on: August 12, 2015, 11:07:09 AM »
If a guys name is Peter Peterson, does his sons last name become Petersonson?

Actually, I had a friend in school named Tony Son. His dad was also named Tony Son, so my friends and I just started calling him Tony Sonson.