Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 574957 times)

Monkey_Mcpott

Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #1500 on: October 18, 2015, 06:57:17 PM »
No the adults face is way up, the fukin baby is a foot  long. Strollers aren't 5 or 6 feet up in the air. If someone just drops a coffee towards the floor it would hit my shoes.  Your comparison is shit and saying that with that attitude I couldn't  leave the house is absurdly reductive. Come on help the Lil guy or girl out and put ur thinking cap on. you for putting such little effort into ur rebuttal.

You're so smart dude!, please tell me more about child safety and how I am fucking it up with your ever so half ass spelling and grammar.

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1501 on: October 19, 2015, 04:58:41 AM »
Omg 'bad grammar' for future reference, that's not an actual argument there cat. Just take the baby out of the stroller in crowded coffee shops maybe k?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 05:16:07 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1502 on: October 19, 2015, 02:59:27 PM »
I'm sure that some of you guys are parents. So what's up with baby's in strollers inside of coffee shops. Are people regular?  There's like 12 people carrying scalding shit over ur baby's face and life. Get that baby up out of that thing out of harms way fuck. Also cover the Lil kids baby ears when a ambulance goes by fuck.

it is not fair for you guys to disparage this post when one of our very own posters has spilled scalding hot coffee all over his son's unsuspecting dome piece

this scene illustrates the situation quite well

Most Brutal RoboCop Scene

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #1503 on: October 19, 2015, 09:46:01 PM »
If you're suppose to treat your drunk/high friends like babies. Are you suppose to treat drunk/high babies like adults?
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #1504 on: October 21, 2015, 04:32:10 AM »
I sat here and thought about this for a good minute

RickRust

• Rep: -26
  • Shout out all the pear.
« Reply #1505 on: October 21, 2015, 12:53:03 PM »
If you're suppose to treat your drunk/high friends like babies. Are you suppose to treat drunk/high babies like adults?
Yes!

Hannity

« Reply #1506 on: October 23, 2015, 07:41:23 AM »
Paul Ryan looks like Chase Gabor. both those dudes suck.

shark tits

« Reply #1507 on: October 23, 2015, 11:12:13 AM »
rusty thinks bubblegum tate is a mod and messing w/ him. none of that is true, is it?

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #1508 on: October 23, 2015, 11:27:41 AM »
rusty thinks bubblegum tate is a mod and messing w/ him. none of that is true, is it?
Tate mods the Shoes & Gear board but I have a hard time believing he has any vendetta against Rusty. None of the mods are "messing with him," just cutting his posts and banning him for spouting off hateful bullshit here lately.

edit: not to speak out of turn or say I have any insider info: that's just my impression of the situation.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 12:24:44 PM by InternetDaddy »
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

shark tits

« Reply #1509 on: October 23, 2015, 11:52:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Tate mods the Shoes & Gear board but I have a hard time believing he has any vendetta against Rusty. None of the mods are "messing with him," just cutting his posts and banning him for spouting off hateful bullshit here lately.
well he did get banned for a wk so he might be referring to that. i just don't see that being something bubblegum tate would do/did. i know most people think he earned his ban but obviously he doesn't so he's pissed at whoever did it. he's on some graf forum he wanted me to let anyone know who wants to talk to him. funny story is i think he was 86'd from the graf forum a while ago for sharing some taggers real names or some shit like that. i don't know, guess his ban is up over there or maybe it was a different forum.

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #1510 on: October 23, 2015, 01:35:27 PM »

Toddlers can be irritable, opinionated, self-righteous creatures. Parenting them often reminds me of taking care of a drunk friend. A drunk friend who lives with you and never leaves. Nonetheless, toddlers and irresponsible friends happen.

Here are 30 things you can say to both your toddler and your drunk friend:
1. You can't nap here. You need to go to your bed.

2. We don't eat food from strangers.

3. We never touch our private parts in public.

4. We pee in toilets, not in the street.

5. Chew with your mouth closed.

6. Keep your fingers out of your nose.

7. I am not playing that song again. We have heard it 15 times. Put on your pants.

8. Don't put that in your mouth.

9. It's not nice to stare.

10. Yes, those are boobies, but we don't touch those.

11. I know, couch is a funny word.

12. You have to eat all your food.

13. Stop looking at me like that.

14. I'm going to tell your father.

15. We need to use our "inside" voice.

16. Please keep your hands to yourself.

17. Don't point, it's rude.

18. Please go back and wash your hands.

19. Do you really think whining will get you what you want?

20. Please hold my hand in the parking lot. I don't want you to get hit by a car.

21. I don't have any more money. Please stop asking.

22. I know I said you could have ice cream, but it's too late now.

23. Please don't roll around in the grass, you are going to get your clothes dirty.

24. I am not going to ask you to sit down again. SIT DOWN.

25. Please don't ask me if we're almost there. I will tell you when we get there.

26. Do you need to sit in my lap?

27. I need you to use nice words.

28. We don't hit. Hitting is bad.

29. Why are you holding yourself? Do you need to pee?

30. I told you to sit here. Why did you leave? You have to tell me when you're going somewhere.

Next time you have the task of taking care of a drunk friend, remember why you love them. Be patient and hold their hand. They probably won't remember in the morning, but just like a toddler, they need your love.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/meredith-masony/things-you-can-say-to-both-your-toddler-and-your-drunk-friend_b_8315878.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #1511 on: October 24, 2015, 10:34:38 PM »
What if my brain is truly out to get me?

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #1512 on: October 24, 2015, 11:20:40 PM »
Do people with kids become immune to how noisy and annoying they're being or do they just stop giving a fuck and to ignore it, escape into their smartphone?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #1513 on: October 24, 2015, 11:40:34 PM »
Do people with kids become immune to how noisy and annoying they're being or do they just stop giving a fuck and to ignore it, escape into their smartphone?

Unfortunately in this day and age the smartphone has become part of our bodies now, people cant live without it. At some point most parents do become immune to their child's behavior and forget that in public nobody wants to see their kid acting up. But parents today become scared to discipline their kids in public because everyone is always watching and instead of it being ok to publicly whoop/spank your child, there's people now that classify any kind physical force unto the child as abuse which puts them in a tough position. At that point i guess you got nothing left but to dive into your phone and escape reality, even if its for a few moments.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #1514 on: October 25, 2015, 03:38:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Unfortunately in this day and age the smartphone has become part of our bodies now, people cant live without it. At some point most parents do become immune to their child's behavior and forget that in public nobody wants to see their kid acting up. But parents today become scared to discipline their kids in public because everyone is always watching and instead of it being ok to publicly whoop/spank your child, there's people now that classify any kind physical force unto the child as abuse which puts them in a tough position. At that point i guess you got nothing left but to dive into your phone and escape reality, even if its for a few moments.
A few moments? I wish! I'm talking a 40 minute train ride. I'm sure it's tough but sometimes I wish there was a family carriage on trains, planes and restaurants etc. Ever had a long haul flight with a baby behind you?  You'll soon be backing infanticide!
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1515 on: October 25, 2015, 05:57:26 PM »
not sure if this is racist (i dont think so) but about the disaplining children concept, all the east indian parents i see NEVER get phased at their childrens outbursts, like, it dosen't seem to even register.  They ignore it completely.   After i witness it I always think, "thats fucking rad!!"  -probably a heathy way to go really.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #1516 on: October 25, 2015, 06:24:53 PM »
not sure if this is racist (i dont think so) but about the disaplining children concept, all the east indian parents i see NEVER get phased at their childrens outbursts, like, it dosen't seem to even register.  They ignore it completely.   After i witness it I always think, "thats fucking rad!!"  -probably a heathy way to go really.

I personally am not embarrassed if i have to spank/discipline my child in public. Thankfully my Kids terrible twos weren't as bad as some so they are for the most part pretty behaved in public. They of course will have their moments like every kid but most of they time a stern look at them with "stop it right now!" is usually enough for them to snap out of it. Its all about building a strong relationship with your kids and spending a lot time with them so you know how to discipline them. I see way too many parents nowadays simply give their kids phones/tablets to calm them down but the second it dies, all hell breaks lose and they don't know the first thing to control their kids.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1517 on: October 25, 2015, 06:28:16 PM »
Not shaming people with my story -more than one way to skin a cat (unfortunate expression really

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1518 on: November 03, 2015, 09:48:38 AM »
If Bruce Jenner kan identify as a woman and have everybody call her Caitlyn Jenner

Can Caitlyn go around and say how much she and her female sisters have suffered ?

Can Rachel Dolezal identify as black and have everybody call her a black woman ?

Can Rachel  go around dropping the N word and complain how much her brothers and siter have suffered under slavery ?

Bonefish

« Reply #1519 on: November 03, 2015, 01:43:04 PM »
Can sleeping really bad over years deteriorate your brain's functioning?

lol after your mid 20's all your brain does is deteriorate

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #1520 on: November 04, 2015, 07:42:29 PM »
Did John Motta retreat to a life of some sort of subterranean mole man?

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #1521 on: November 09, 2015, 01:50:23 PM »
would the world be a better place if rap music was never created? what would gangstas listen to before a drive by to get them hyped?  metallica, blake shelton, marvin gaye, black flag? there would still be shitty biker gangs fucking stuff up, but what would the thug life fellas be doing without it? would jereme rogers still have all his money instead of wasting it on flashy jewelry, and other things to impress people? what would gangstas call white boy shit if there wasn't rap? would they stick to reggae music? would all gangstas be reggae hippies instead? or would they listen to other genres that can also be violent like punk/metal/ maybe even that marilyn manson guy? now someone will comment saying not all rap music is violent, and a lot of good things came from it, i know , and i like it. but what would it be like without out it homie g doggs? would i even be using the words homie g doggs right now? wtf man..

straight

« Reply #1522 on: November 09, 2015, 02:20:08 PM »
What would the world be like if extreme rollerblading was at the popularity of skateboarding and vice versa?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1523 on: November 09, 2015, 03:47:46 PM »
"What if" is useless.  Gets no one anywhere. You can't take two paths.

abudabi

« Reply #1524 on: November 09, 2015, 06:03:58 PM »
what if u could?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #1525 on: November 22, 2015, 02:56:22 AM »
is achieving legitimate happiness possible?

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #1526 on: November 22, 2015, 06:23:55 AM »
Why do I have to listen to advice about foot placement for a flip I can do and was pretty close to landing, from someone who I have never seen get close to the flip and who sucks in general? I'm way too polite in these kind of situations...

abudabi

« Reply #1527 on: November 23, 2015, 02:13:13 PM »
is it possible to do a super gnarly china nollie on a bike? or would it fuck the tire up?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1528 on: November 28, 2015, 10:19:17 PM »
If Jason died when he was a littile kid , and his mom was the killer in the first movie

How did he become a 7 foot tall 250 pound killing machine ?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #1529 on: November 28, 2015, 10:27:01 PM »
Whoa that's a huge plot hole