Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 575408 times)

wuust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #1650 on: July 22, 2016, 10:07:03 PM »
If Satan punishes bad people, then why is he considered so bad? Isn't he actually a good guy then? Wouldn't he be bad if he punished good people?

I guess technically he does, since most religions say that you go to hell if you don't believe in that religion.
so basically everyone goes to hell, considering your statement.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1651 on: July 23, 2016, 08:02:08 AM »
Expand Quote
^
It's not about the stigma as much as the sanitatry issue. I would be down in the shower.

On a related note, I was thinking about shaving the hair around my anus. I can skate for maybe five minutes before I feel like scratching my asshole, which isn't socially acceptable.
[close]

I'm a stickler about it too, I prefer to only do it in/right after a shower. Though I would be lying if I said I haven't done it after coming from the bar, rancid asshole or not I won't be stopped in that moment.
 Real men eat sweaty assholes...sometimes.
When was the last time you went to a friends funeral or someone you knew was in a critical condition and when you asked what happened the answer you got was "He got sick from eating too much ass"? Just live in the moment a tougne punch that fartbox like your life depends on it. That's what'll make 'em see you're marriage material.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1652 on: July 23, 2016, 11:27:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^
It's not about the stigma as much as the sanitatry issue. I would be down in the shower.

On a related note, I was thinking about shaving the hair around my anus. I can skate for maybe five minutes before I feel like scratching my asshole, which isn't socially acceptable.
[close]

I'm a stickler about it too, I prefer to only do it in/right after a shower. Though I would be lying if I said I haven't done it after coming from the bar, rancid asshole or not I won't be stopped in that moment.
 Real men eat sweaty assholes...sometimes.
[close]
When was the last time you went to a friends funeral or someone you knew was in a critical condition and when you asked what happened the answer you got was "He got sick from eating too much ass"? Just live in the moment a tougne punch that fartbox like your life depends on it. That's what'll make 'em see you're marriage material.

words to live by

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #1653 on: August 02, 2016, 03:06:33 PM »
Is powersliding "cheating" when bombing a hill?

swag nollies

« Reply #1654 on: August 02, 2016, 03:13:27 PM »
Is powersliding "cheating" when bombing a hill?
Yes.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #1655 on: August 03, 2016, 01:44:54 PM »
I know Slap loves to talk shit, myself included, but why sticky the Not Stoked thread and not the Stoked thread?  And not the things that made you laugh thread?  Do we really need to place extra emphasis and value on negativity, while letting positivity and laughter fall by the wayside?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1656 on: August 03, 2016, 03:52:22 PM »
I know Slap loves to talk shit, myself included, but why sticky the Not Stoked thread and not the Stoked thread?  And not the things that made you laugh thread?  Do we really need to place extra emphasis and value on negativity, while letting positivity and laughter fall by the wayside?

I think the mods sticky it because people were posting in the 10 year old "things you are not stoked on" thread by mistake

straight

« Reply #1657 on: August 03, 2016, 04:12:30 PM »
Is it kinda gay if I enjoy the feeling of pooping? I don't wanna try but I'm guessing it feels somewhat similar going the other way?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1658 on: August 03, 2016, 05:53:27 PM »
I've been thinking about what it would be like to rim a chick. I think about it occasionally but back out of it whenever I actually have the chance. It just seems unsanitary and weird to go from rimming to making out.
do it!!! I've only ever rimmed two girls but both had amazing arses and I would 100% do again given the chance. Try it out in the shower as you said if you're worried about germs. Works great if you've got a detachable shower head.

Is it kinda gay if I enjoy the feeling of pooping? I don't wanna try but I'm guessing it feels somewhat similar going the other way?
that prostate milking ;) Heaps of straight guys take it "going the other way" no need to stress about it.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #1659 on: August 03, 2016, 06:12:51 PM »
Expand Quote
I've been thinking about what it would be like to rim a chick. I think about it occasionally but back out of it whenever I actually have the chance. It just seems unsanitary and weird to go from rimming to making out.
[close]
do it!!! I've only ever rimmed two girls but both had amazing arses and I would 100% do again given the chance. Try it out in the shower as you said if you're worried about germs. Works great if you've got a detachable shower head.

Golden rule when rimming is she's gotta shower beforehand. Soapy water removes any fecal matter so there's nothing to worry about. Call it gay all you want, but having a chick return the favor feels amazing.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1660 on: August 03, 2016, 06:23:56 PM »
Golden rule when rimming is she's gotta shower beforehand. Soapy water removes any fecal matter so there's nothing to worry about. Call it gay all you want, but having a chick return the favor feels amazing.
yeah, the do girls I did were clean/ fresh out of the shower (or in the shower) so it's pretty much just like licking any other body part. Never had a girl rim me before (and that's nowhere even near being "gay") but I'd have to shave first LOL did she initiate?

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #1661 on: August 03, 2016, 06:55:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
yeah, the do girls I did were clean/ fresh out of the shower (or in the shower) so it's pretty much just like licking any other body part. Never had a girl rim me before (and that's nowhere even near being "gay") but I'd have to shave first LOL did she initiate?

When on the topic of doin' the nasty, I've told close friends and random people in the past about being rimmed by a chick and some dudes would be all, "that's fucking gay". Uh...yeah if a dude was doing it or you were imagining a dude doing it, that would be gay for sure. Whatever though, to each their own. I was never requested to shave, she just went right to it.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1662 on: August 03, 2016, 07:59:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
yeah, the two girls I did were clean/ fresh out of the shower (or in the shower) so it's pretty much just like licking any other body part. Never had a girl rim me before (and that's nowhere even near being "gay") but I'd have to shave first LOL did she initiate?
[close]
When on the topic of doin' the nasty, I've told close friends and random people in the past about being rimmed by a chick and some dudes would be all, "that's fucking gay". Uh...yeah if a dude was doing it or you were imagining a dude doing it, that would be gay for sure. Whatever though, to each their own. I was never requested to shave, she just went right to it.
I can't even...
"Wait, you got a handjob from a girl? That's pretty gay brah" ::)

glutton.

« Reply #1663 on: August 06, 2016, 10:43:11 AM »
How does Heath Kirchart feel about Berra?

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1664 on: August 06, 2016, 11:17:08 AM »
just smoked a spliff after a good sesh and put myself in front of the computer, tired legs lying on a stool , and my cat sat on them and purred, and i could feel my legs and toes vibrating too, felt like it reconnected all the lil nerves in them, maybe that's why egyptians venered their cat like that, they're healers !
or i'm just high ;D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 11:42:23 AM by the snake »

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1665 on: August 08, 2016, 04:27:42 AM »
Nyjah and Ishod wear shorts often because they have sock sponsorships.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #1666 on: August 08, 2016, 08:01:22 PM »
why do some skaters wear 5 panel hats when they only have 3 tricks?
even the steven

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #1667 on: August 09, 2016, 06:28:16 AM »
Nyjah and Ishod wear shorts often because they have sock sponsorships.

Haha I never thought about that with sock sponsorships.

"You see this clause? We need to see you in shorts and knee socks 2 out of 3 comps"

shark tits

« Reply #1668 on: August 12, 2016, 08:44:21 PM »
When pat Washington (or any black skater) does a switch varial heel, is it still a 'white rapper'?

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #1669 on: August 16, 2016, 08:33:47 AM »
When pat Washington (or any black skater) does a switch varial heel, is it still a 'white rapper'?

I notice that some of the things which I like to skate are also popular with our K9 friends. Is dog pee on the spot good luck, bad luck or staph infection?

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1670 on: August 16, 2016, 10:14:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I notice that some of the things which I like to skate are also popular with our K9 friends. Is dog pee on the spot good luck, bad luck or staph infection?

Voce eh brasileiro? Or are the DANK NOVELA DAS 8 MEMES leaking abroad like zika?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1671 on: August 16, 2016, 12:28:20 PM »
How the hell do beavis and butthead have their own house?

straight

« Reply #1672 on: August 16, 2016, 04:01:36 PM »
Does anyone else weigh themselves pre/post poop?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1673 on: August 17, 2016, 04:29:24 AM »

No , 7.2  billion people on earth and you are the only one . Maybe the only one in the whole universe

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1674 on: August 17, 2016, 05:18:10 AM »
 ;
How the hell do beavis and butthead have their own house?
;D
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

straight

« Reply #1675 on: August 17, 2016, 07:00:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No , 7.2  billion people on earth and you are the only one . Maybe the only one in the whole universe

Dick

PC500

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1676 on: August 17, 2016, 07:57:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dick

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1677 on: August 18, 2016, 09:42:39 AM »

Maybe I am out of the loop but perverted super otaku posts have been reminding me of the santa barbara shooter Elliot Rodger lately. I'm a little concerned, not even going to lie.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #1678 on: August 18, 2016, 10:50:29 AM »
That's weird I feel like he's really hit his stride as of late

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1679 on: August 18, 2016, 11:38:59 AM »
lol fuckin hell dude, that says a lot more about you than it does me(Correction: my slap persona)...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:42:52 AM by perverted super otaku! »