Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 574962 times)

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #1800 on: December 06, 2016, 04:48:13 PM »
I think people who claim that mint chocolate chip is their favorite ice cream just like saying the words "mint chocolate chip." It sounds fancy, sure, but it's not even close to being a top tier ice cream. People who like it are lying, but I have no way to prove it.

this reminds me of people's supposed fear of clowns. people just like to be drama queens and get sympathy by saying "clowns are so fucking scary!" or creepy or whatever. then everyone goes "omg, yeah! I can't stand clowns." clowns CAN be scary, but mostly they're just stupid and not funny. but I have no way of proving this either.

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1801 on: December 06, 2016, 05:14:51 PM »
Expand Quote
I think people who claim that mint chocolate chip is their favorite ice cream just like saying the words "mint chocolate chip." It sounds fancy, sure, but it's not even close to being a top tier ice cream. People who like it are lying, but I have no way to prove it.
[close]

this reminds me of people's supposed fear of clowns. people just like to be drama queens and get sympathy by saying "clowns are so fucking scary!" or creepy or whatever. then everyone goes "omg, yeah! I can't stand clowns." clowns CAN be scary, but mostly they're just stupid and not funny. but I have no way of proving this either.

Stephen King's movie "It" scared the shit out of me while growing up. Also what happened to all those clown sightings we were having? They give up or something?

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #1802 on: December 06, 2016, 07:16:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Stephen King's movie "It" scared the shit out of me while growing up. Also what happened to all those clown sightings we were having? They give up or something?
i think they kinda stopped after clown hunting started trending

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #1803 on: December 06, 2016, 07:38:54 PM »
I think they stopped after October 31 what are you regular

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1804 on: December 07, 2016, 06:07:51 AM »
Why do Scottish pals dinners have such low rep?

They've been thoroughly kooked

get it?

(the accent)

:D

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1805 on: December 08, 2016, 09:03:59 AM »
If you win shit on a game show, like "The Price is Right," do you literally get that car or kitchen appliance package?  If you are just visiting LA and live somewhere like Texas, Florida, or Michigan, is it your responsibility to get your winnings home or can you just get your car or whatever from a local dealer?

shark tits

« Reply #1806 on: December 18, 2016, 10:21:00 AM »
ants, liquid, they're all about the same. can i get my half gallon of hydration a day by drinking ants? science got me thinking yeah.
Ants mimic liquids

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #1807 on: December 18, 2016, 03:02:50 PM »
If you win shit on a game show, like "The Price is Right," do you literally get that car or kitchen appliance package?  If you are just visiting LA and live somewhere like Texas, Florida, or Michigan, is it your responsibility to get your winnings home or can you just get your car or whatever from a local dealer?
A friend of mine won a tv and some kitchen stuff on the price is right like 10 years ago. He could have taken the stuff or a check for the value minus taxes. He took the check. 
you never know about pre-cum 

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #1808 on: December 25, 2016, 06:49:49 AM »
alright pals, i need some help but i don't want to start a new thread.
anybody got experiences with an iphone SE? considering buying one
and starting my smartphone life with it. is it any good? worth it? ok?

Pigeon

« Reply #1809 on: January 08, 2017, 08:32:24 PM »
How is Darkstar still a thing but Cliche isn't?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #1810 on: January 08, 2017, 09:56:08 PM »
How is Darkstar still a thing but Cliche isn't?
Walmart carries their shit.

Jordick

« Reply #1811 on: January 08, 2017, 10:06:41 PM »
how does pirate radio work

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #1812 on: January 09, 2017, 07:21:44 PM »
You have to license your frequencies from the FCC. Pirate radio stations use frequencies that aren't being used, and air their stuff.
It also helps to be Christian Slater.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

shark tits

« Reply #1813 on: January 09, 2017, 07:36:19 PM »
i think the most important thing is to talk hard

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #1814 on: January 09, 2017, 08:30:29 PM »
backgammon strategy.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #1815 on: January 13, 2017, 08:41:12 PM »
are Flat-earthers trolling everyone or just wilfully stupid?

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #1816 on: January 13, 2017, 08:59:28 PM »
no they're just #woke

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1817 on: January 14, 2017, 07:55:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
no they're just #woke

We need a new plague . Or possibly some kind of warhammer 40k style war

doublepeenis

« Reply #1818 on: January 14, 2017, 12:14:39 PM »
I still have keys to the last 3 places I worked at. I wonder if they changed the locks? Or the alarm codes? Im not gonna try, but I want to soo bad.

It would be cool to open up the kitchen and cook a nice meal for myself at 2am, so many ingredients to choose from. Or take a girl out to my restaurant that I own.

Jordick

« Reply #1819 on: January 14, 2017, 12:20:38 PM »
I wanna go at a camel with a machete and drink its precious camel juice

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1820 on: January 14, 2017, 12:35:56 PM »
I still have keys to the last 3 places I worked at. I wonder if they changed the locks? Or the alarm codes? Im not gonna try, but I want to soo bad.

It would be cool to open up the kitchen and cook a nice meal for myself at 2am, so many ingredients to choose from. Or take a girl out to my restaurant that I own.

I think that's why Bojack bought that restaurant. Or was it? I don't really remember.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1821 on: January 15, 2017, 07:34:14 AM »
Why do skateboard companies call any shoe not designed specifically for skateboarding a "Lifestyle Shoe"?  Can't they just be, "Shoes"?  When I go to work or walk my dogs or whatever in non-skate shoes, I never think, "Damn, I am really getting my lifestyle on."

shark tits

« Reply #1822 on: January 15, 2017, 07:45:45 AM »
usedta have a friend named 'the biz' who remarked on his 2 pairs of shoes 'i skate in these ones but i just pimp in those'. so we've been ironically calling them 'pimpin shoes' for 21 yrs behind that bit of ephemeral shtoops.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1823 on: January 15, 2017, 08:51:03 AM »
I do like that that dude had only two modes- "Skating" and "Pimping."  I don't do either nearly enough. 

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1824 on: January 18, 2017, 03:55:06 PM »
Is Antwuan Dixon the Jon Jones of Skateboarding ?

Is Jon Jones the Antwuan Dixon of MMA ?

Jordick

« Reply #1825 on: January 18, 2017, 04:57:09 PM »
Brad Cromer looks exactly like Brendan Frasier so I have concluded that his career will become the same.

shark tits

« Reply #1826 on: January 19, 2017, 10:01:03 AM »
does bradley manning wanna be a woman cause he had life or cause he really believes it? i feel like  now that he's getting out he's gonna stay a boy and bang so much anti war pussy. i bet he just wanted to go to martha stewardt oitnb prison vs oz. nice that he's getting out anyways.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1827 on: January 23, 2017, 09:13:37 PM »
does bradley manning wanna be a woman cause he had life or cause he really believes it? i feel like  now that he's getting out he's gonna stay a boy and bang so much anti war pussy. i bet he just wanted to go to martha stewardt oitnb prison vs oz. nice that he's getting out anyways.

I am feverishly searching for that michael jackson popcorn gif.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #1828 on: January 27, 2017, 07:06:46 PM »
Laundry detergent commercials often have images of removing certain stains from fabric, but they never mention if semen stains are easily removed. This leaves adolescents everywhere wondering if that's going to be a problem or not.

I'm also wondering if society will ever be comfortable with the idea of a detergent commercial blatantly mentioning "semen" in the same breath as grape juice, even if it's for practical, non-sexual reasons. Probably not. Also this has probably been subject of multiple comedy sketches somewhere.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #1829 on: January 28, 2017, 06:45:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Laundry detergent commercials often have images of removing certain stains from fabric, but they never mention if semen stains are easily removed. This leaves adolescents everywhere wondering if that's going to be a problem or not.

I'm also wondering if society will ever be comfortable with the idea of a detergent commercial blatantly mentioning "semen" in the same breath as grape juice, even if it's for practical, non-sexual reasons. Probably not. Also this has probably been subject of multiple comedy sketches somewhere.
[close]

This will definitely ruin non-white clothes, but bleach gets rid of cum in a pinch. It's great to get it off surfaces, like if you jizz on a wall or something. Hot water makes it melt and stick, so wash your cumrags with cold water.

Does this guy know how to party or what?