Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 216345 times)

Jordick

• Rep: 16
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #1830 on: January 14, 2017, 12:20:38 PM »
I wanna go at a camel with a machete and drink its precious camel juice
You think he just rolled out of bed and b/s 360 mannied the roselyn banks?

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #1831 on: January 14, 2017, 12:35:56 PM »
I still have keys to the last 3 places I worked at. I wonder if they changed the locks? Or the alarm codes? Im not gonna try, but I want to soo bad.

It would be cool to open up the kitchen and cook a nice meal for myself at 2am, so many ingredients to choose from. Or take a girl out to my restaurant that I own.

I think that's why Bojack bought that restaurant. Or was it? I don't really remember.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #1832 on: January 15, 2017, 07:34:14 AM »
Why do skateboard companies call any shoe not designed specifically for skateboarding a "Lifestyle Shoe"?  Can't they just be, "Shoes"?  When I go to work or walk my dogs or whatever in non-skate shoes, I never think, "Damn, I am really getting my lifestyle on."

shark tits

« Reply #1833 on: January 15, 2017, 07:45:45 AM »
usedta have a friend named 'the biz' who remarked on his 2 pairs of shoes 'i skate in these ones but i just pimp in those'. so we've been ironically calling them 'pimpin shoes' for 21 yrs behind that bit of ephemeral shtoops.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #1834 on: January 15, 2017, 08:51:03 AM »
I do like that that dude had only two modes- "Skating" and "Pimping."  I don't do either nearly enough. 

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -319
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1835 on: January 18, 2017, 03:55:06 PM »
Is Antwuan Dixon the Jon Jones of Skateboarding ?

Is Jon Jones the Antwuan Dixon of MMA ?

Jordick

• Rep: 16
« Reply #1836 on: January 18, 2017, 04:57:09 PM »
Brad Cromer looks exactly like Brendan Frasier so I have concluded that his career will become the same.
You think he just rolled out of bed and b/s 360 mannied the roselyn banks?

shark tits

« Reply #1837 on: January 19, 2017, 10:01:03 AM »
does bradley manning wanna be a woman cause he had life or cause he really believes it? i feel like  now that he's getting out he's gonna stay a boy and bang so much anti war pussy. i bet he just wanted to go to martha stewardt oitnb prison vs oz. nice that he's getting out anyways.

Pabst

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
  • USA
« Reply #1838 on: January 23, 2017, 09:13:37 PM »
does bradley manning wanna be a woman cause he had life or cause he really believes it? i feel like  now that he's getting out he's gonna stay a boy and bang so much anti war pussy. i bet he just wanted to go to martha stewardt oitnb prison vs oz. nice that he's getting out anyways.

I am feverishly searching for that michael jackson popcorn gif.

Adam Abbas

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #1839 on: January 27, 2017, 07:06:46 PM »
Laundry detergent commercials often have images of removing certain stains from fabric, but they never mention if semen stains are easily removed. This leaves adolescents everywhere wondering if that's going to be a problem or not.

I'm also wondering if society will ever be comfortable with the idea of a detergent commercial blatantly mentioning "semen" in the same breath as grape juice, even if it's for practical, non-sexual reasons. Probably not. Also this has probably been subject of multiple comedy sketches somewhere.
You're hollerin' Don Fisher

I'm screamin' Buddy Carr

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #1840 on: January 28, 2017, 03:34:21 AM »
Laundry detergent commercials often have images of removing certain stains from fabric, but they never mention if semen stains are easily removed. This leaves adolescents everywhere wondering if that's going to be a problem or not.

I'm also wondering if society will ever be comfortable with the idea of a detergent commercial blatantly mentioning "semen" in the same breath as grape juice, even if it's for practical, non-sexual reasons. Probably not. Also this has probably been subject of multiple comedy sketches somewhere.

This will definitely ruin non-white clothes, but bleach gets rid of cum in a pinch. It's great to get it off surfaces, like if you jizz on a wall or something. Hot water makes it melt and stick, so wash your cumrags with cold water.

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #1841 on: January 28, 2017, 06:45:44 AM »

This will definitely ruin non-white clothes, but bleach gets rid of cum in a pinch. It's great to get it off surfaces, like if you jizz on a wall or something. Hot water makes it melt and stick, so wash your cumrags with cold water.

Does this guy know how to party or what?

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
« Reply #1842 on: January 28, 2017, 01:12:13 PM »
Do the taco pizzas at trump towers taste as good as the taco bowls there?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Adam Abbas

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #1843 on: January 28, 2017, 03:37:26 PM »

Does this guy know how to party or what?

Haha. I didn't know that about hot water, that's good info. I knew I should've brought this up.
You're hollerin' Don Fisher

I'm screamin' Buddy Carr

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1844 on: January 29, 2017, 04:38:34 PM »
emoji tat......why?

Is dudes painting their fingernails a thing on the west coast?  I know Dylan made it kind of popular, but I can't see anyone I know doing it.
I'm more interested in his watch game! vintage Seiko?

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

himlor

• Rep: 17
« Reply #1845 on: January 30, 2017, 06:17:41 AM »
emoji tat......why?

Is dudes painting their fingernails a thing on the west coast?  I know Dylan made it kind of popular, but I can't see anyone I know doing it.
I'm more interested in his watch game! vintage Seiko?

that wifebeater tho...

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #1846 on: January 30, 2017, 06:53:29 AM »
Tom of Finland wife beater, Keith Haring tattoo, In Utero tatoo... BA is cool as fuck.

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

himlor

• Rep: 17
« Reply #1847 on: January 31, 2017, 05:08:19 AM »
Tom of Finland wife beater, Keith Haring tattoo, In Utero tatoo... BA is cool as fuck.

not even
trying

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1848 on: January 31, 2017, 07:58:53 AM »
alright pals, i need some help but i don't want to start a new thread.
anybody got experiences with an iphone SE? considering buying one
and starting my smartphone life with it. is it any good? worth it? ok?
I bought my wife one because she smashed her old phone and didn't want a "big" phone and I have to say I quite want one now. They seem every bit as functional as all other iPhone models just smaller and more lightweight. I have a 6S for business and it's not practical when your out skateboarding or chilling.

doublepeenis

« Reply #1849 on: January 31, 2017, 08:12:12 PM »
Got a good offer for some parts so Im probably gonna part out my car and head west.  Would you rather be homeless in Denver or LA? I got a job interview and homie in Denver but I always wanted to go to LA. Any other good spots to start my adult life? Fuck. Heavy.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 445
« Reply #1850 on: February 01, 2017, 11:12:54 AM »
joining a cult for fun.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 860
« Reply #1851 on: February 01, 2017, 11:21:16 AM »
joining a cult for fun.

I'd like to join a cult for fun but I know I would do pretty well when the name of the game is manipulating people. I could end up with a few wives and a seat near Supreme God's throne within a year probably.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362
« Reply #1852 on: February 01, 2017, 11:43:16 AM »
joining a cult for fun.

I'd like to join a cult for fun but I know I would do pretty well when the name of the game is manipulating people. I could end up with a few wives and a seat near Supreme God's throne within a year probably.

Cults aren't all that great. I know a guy who was in a cult from birth until about a year and a half ago. He wasn't allowed TV or books or anything. Now he spends all his free time watching low budget sequels to movies like Deep Blue Sea 4 and the 15th American Pie movie on Netflix. He also wears Angry Bird shirts most times that I see him.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1853 on: February 01, 2017, 11:59:25 AM »
joining a cult for fun.

Cults aren't all that great. I know a guy who was in a cult from birth until about a year and a half ago. He wasn't allowed TV or books or anything. Now he spends all his free time watching low budget sequels to movies like Deep Blue Sea 4 and the 15th American Pie movie on Netflix. He also wears Angry Bird shirts most times that I see him.
Living the dream

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1854 on: February 01, 2017, 12:10:00 PM »
joining a cult for fun.

multiple angry birds shirts? I draw the line at one.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1855 on: February 01, 2017, 12:12:12 PM »
What's your stance on Minions, 'cause he's got many a Minion shirt as well.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 860
« Reply #1856 on: February 01, 2017, 12:14:20 PM »
You should take him to an amusement park. Go up to the... person who puts you in rollercoaster cars?... and be like "hey my friend is.... y'know" and gesture to his shirt and they'll probably let you skip the line as much as you want.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1857 on: February 01, 2017, 12:21:01 PM »
You should take him to an amusement park. Go up to the... person who puts you in rollercoaster cars?... and be like "hey my friend is.... y'know" and gesture to his shirt and they'll probably let you skip the line as much as you want.

Even the kids with one leg waiting in line would give us the "go ahead" nod.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1858 on: February 01, 2017, 01:57:15 PM »
What's your stance on Minions, 'cause he's got many a Minion shirt as well.

I'm sensing a theme here.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1859 on: February 01, 2017, 03:20:44 PM »

Even the kids with one leg waiting in line would give us the "go ahead" nod.

and all the while your friend is completely oblivious.