Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 575116 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #1890 on: April 21, 2017, 06:17:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why do some girls wear their pants so super high up. We are talking above the belly button. Wtf is that all about ...
[close]

I notice alot of chubby girls do this. I actually asked a chick in the nicest way why she wore her jeans so high and she responded "to hide my belly".  In my opinion it looks stupid as shit and dosent hide anything
[close]

Yeah but in shape / skinny girls do this aswell. Randomly seeing pictures of Taylor Swift and she has skirts and pants up to her belly button. Or fitness models on instagram with yoga / tights up to the belly button...

Shits confusing SON
[close]
probably to make their legs appear longer. i kind of like it. don't judge me. half of slap has a cross-eyed fetish

the trendy jeans before the high waisted mom jeans were super low hip huggers. its just the way trends go from one extreme to the other.

perverted super otaku!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1891 on: April 21, 2017, 08:29:46 AM »
mom jeans over that low rise with thong shit anyday, theyve become really popular with Afro-Carribian-Canadian women here, shit, box braids and mom jeans on a fat ass, mad nice

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1892 on: April 21, 2017, 12:42:48 PM »
Fat people all hit a point where they have to decide if they're going to have their pants above or below their gut. It's a big day in their lives and they have ceremonies for it. It's called a fat mitzvah. I just came up with that you guys can use it for free.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1893 on: April 21, 2017, 01:06:33 PM »
Fat people all hit a point where they have to decide if they're going to have their pants above or below their gut. It's a big day in their lives and they have ceremonies for it. It's called a fat mitzvah. I just came up with that you guys can use it for free.

I can confirm this, i was pretty fat at one point

shark tits

« Reply #1894 on: April 21, 2017, 06:06:13 PM »
rob brink. is he made entirely of bread dough?
i'm watching tampa pro on youtube and my man looks like uncooked bread sitting atop the ramp.....
jk brink, we love you, you unleavened sonofabitch!

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1895 on: April 21, 2017, 11:31:06 PM »
I think givecigstosurfgroms is dead
Hasn't posted in a while.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1896 on: April 22, 2017, 05:43:07 AM »
It's weird seeing randoms wear Dime shit..., do they even know what it is? I feel like half would be amazed and half would never wear the gear again lol

Grind King Rims

« Reply #1897 on: April 22, 2017, 08:45:20 AM »
Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #1898 on: April 23, 2017, 02:11:11 PM »
you don't get to police women's bodies or whatever baba-booey...
here's chloe sevigny and gavin mcinnes on high waist jeans and the "gunt"
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1899 on: April 24, 2017, 01:15:01 PM »
Man, now that most of that "everything needs to be ironic" trend is dying down, I find myself undable to tell the last hold-outs from legitmate crackheads, they dress the same... maybe they did crack ironically then got hooked and how they trapped in some fucked world where everything is nothing and you cant even tell what you even like anymore...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 01:37:38 PM by perverted super otaku! »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1900 on: April 24, 2017, 01:20:09 PM »
who the hell does crack ironically?

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1901 on: April 24, 2017, 01:38:19 PM »
who the hell does crack ironically?
I think quite a few people at one point, definitely lots of ironic cocaine snorting

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #1902 on: April 24, 2017, 01:57:28 PM »
I snorted heroin once as a goof

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1903 on: April 24, 2017, 05:34:33 PM »
The weed thread turned into crackheads trying to do weird and complicated things... You don't have to smoke crack to be a crackhead

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #1904 on: April 24, 2017, 08:14:36 PM »
The weed thread turned into crackheads trying to do weird and complicated things... You don't have to smoke crack to be a crackhead
Tracer on D.A.R.E confirmed

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1905 on: April 26, 2017, 01:09:41 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK was this woman thinking? I have a burning desire to know, shits boggling my mind holy shit  :o
)Some girl climbed up a massive construction crane then slid down the cables to the pulley and just stayed there until rescued)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/construction-crane-rescue-1.4085919

shark tits

« Reply #1906 on: April 26, 2017, 01:20:43 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK was this woman thinking? I have a burning desire to know, shits boggling my mind holy shit  :o
)Some girl climbed up a massive construction crane then slid down the cables to the pulley and just stayed there until rescued)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/construction-crane-rescue-1.4085919
"how can i impress shark tits?"
well it worked, girl!
either that or maybe it was suicide attempt X cry for help?
either way, she's a total babe!

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1907 on: April 26, 2017, 01:37:50 PM »
yeah id say those are likely motivations but why climb up a stupidly tall crane? I guess it's attetnion grabbing but holy shit, how could it ever be worth it, i assume she's experiencing some kind of psychological episode, but I would really like to hear her explanation even if its just deluded rambling or whatever

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1908 on: April 26, 2017, 02:41:35 PM »
Maybe she's still learning how to teleport.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1909 on: April 26, 2017, 02:43:20 PM »
Maybe she's still learning how to teleport.
"diagon illey"

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1910 on: April 26, 2017, 02:46:34 PM »
urban free climbing huh...

maybe she lost a bet?

shark tits

« Reply #1911 on: April 26, 2017, 02:50:08 PM »
her name, like she said is lynn. she astral projects. she goes.... other places.
i'm sorry but she do.

Pigeon

« Reply #1912 on: April 29, 2017, 04:38:24 AM »
Why does Donald Trump want to fuck his daughter?

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #1913 on: April 29, 2017, 02:24:00 PM »
Why does Donald Trump want to fuck his daughter?
it's just a president thing

why is every member of ANTIFA  so ugly?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1914 on: April 29, 2017, 03:30:52 PM »
I don't think Obama ever said he would date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter though. You probably could have used Bill Clinton as more of a better option but yeah i really don't know why you picked Obama

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1915 on: April 29, 2017, 05:44:29 PM »
I don't think Obama ever said he would date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter though. You probably could have used Bill Clinton as more of a better option but yeah i really don't know why you picked Obama
i know you're kind of slow, but check the hand placement. they are definitely dating. no doubt about it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1916 on: April 29, 2017, 05:59:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i know you're kind of slow, but check the hand placement. they are definitely dating. no doubt about it.

Thats a pretty big reach but i have a feeling everyone is right about you on this forum of you being a racists and racists do like to reach pretty big in their claims

I gave you a way better option, which is the dude who is well known for treating women like shit but you pick the black president who has his hands on his daughters hips? I'm the slow one?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 06:05:51 PM by tobey »

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1917 on: April 29, 2017, 06:21:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Thats a pretty big reach but i have a feeling everyone is right about you on this forum of you being a racists and racists do like to reach pretty big in their claims

I gave you a way better option, which is the dude who is well known for treating women like shit but you pick the black president who has his hands on his daughters hips? I'm the slow one?

said the white male that shaves his head smh. total nazi! #2017

this is why you're slow tobey. of course obama isn't fucking his daughters. i just showed some photos, and made a story to go with it, you know, like every libtard journalist does.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1918 on: April 29, 2017, 06:27:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
said the white male that shaves his head smh. total nazi! #2017

this is why you're slow tobey. of course obama isn't fucking his daughters. i just showed some photos, and made a story to go with it, you know, like every libtard journalist does.

But why not pick another Democrat president? I have a feeling you really think thats where a girls ass is. Like i bet if you stopped jerking off to mountain dew red code commercials and actually had sex with anyone (male or female) you would know if you tried to spank thats persons ass in the same position Obama has his hands you wouldn't get the job done at all

swag nollies

« Reply #1919 on: April 29, 2017, 06:34:46 PM »
Which trump bro does wallieD want to be like the most?