Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 575473 times)

wallieD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #1920 on: April 29, 2017, 06:36:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don't think Obama ever said he would date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter though. You probably could have used Bill Clinton as more of a better option but yeah i really don't know why you picked Obama
[close]
i know you're kind of slow, but check the hand placement. they are definitely dating. no doubt about it.
[close]

Thats a pretty big reach but i have a feeling everyone is right about you on this forum of you being a racists and racists do like to reach pretty big in their claims

I gave you a way better option, which is the dude who is well known for treating women like shit but you pick the black president who has his hands on his daughters hips? I'm the slow one?

[close]
said the white male that shaves his head smh. total nazi! #2017

this is why you're slow tobey. of course obama isn't fucking his daughters. i just showed some photos, and made a story to go with it, you know, like every libtard journalist does.
[close]

But why not pick another Democrat president? I have a feeling you really think thats where a girls ass is. Like i bet if you stopped jerking off to mountain dew red code commercials and actually had sex with anyone (male or female) you would know if you tried to spank thats persons ass in the same position Obama has his hands you wouldn't get the job done at all
since obama is black no one can make a joke involving him? wow...... and wtf  you're still acting like the accusations were serious? you drank too much, and the damage is done. wet-brain confirmed.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1921 on: April 29, 2017, 06:40:32 PM »
Which trump bro does wallieD want to be like the most?

the second one i guess. he looks pretty normal, and isn't covered in shitty $3 tattoos like you

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1922 on: April 29, 2017, 06:50:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don't think Obama ever said he would date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter though. You probably could have used Bill Clinton as more of a better option but yeah i really don't know why you picked Obama
[close]
i know you're kind of slow, but check the hand placement. they are definitely dating. no doubt about it.
[close]

Thats a pretty big reach but i have a feeling everyone is right about you on this forum of you being a racists and racists do like to reach pretty big in their claims

I gave you a way better option, which is the dude who is well known for treating women like shit but you pick the black president who has his hands on his daughters hips? I'm the slow one?

[close]

this is why you're slow tobey. of course obama isn't fucking his daughters. i just showed some photos, and made a story to go with it, you know, like every libtard journalist does.
[close]

But why not pick another Democrat president? I have a feeling you really think thats where a girls ass is. Like i bet if you stopped jerking off to mountain dew red code commercials and actually had sex with anyone (male or female) you would know if you tried to spank thats persons ass in the same position Obama has his hands you wouldn't get the job done at all
[close]
since obama is black no one can make a joke involving him? wow...... and wtf  you're still acting like the accusations were serious? you drank too much, and the damage is done. wet-brain confirmed.

No but maybe pick better pictures and people might think its funny instead of what everyone else thinks on here is that you're racists

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1923 on: April 29, 2017, 07:01:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

No but maybe pick better pictures and people might think its funny instead of what everyone else thinks on here is that you're racists
how am i going to find better pictures than that if it is completely made up?  dude...even your typing is slurred.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #1924 on: April 29, 2017, 07:33:10 PM »
Which trump bro does wallieD want to be like the most?

the dude on the left really bothers me, his beaty eyes are staring into my soul

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1925 on: April 29, 2017, 07:38:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
how am i going to find better pictures than that if it is completely made up?  dude...even your typing is slurred.

Now do you realize why the joke was stupid then?

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1926 on: April 29, 2017, 07:55:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

no, all i am realizing right now is you're stupid for thinking racist is plural, and you can actually slur words while typing.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1927 on: April 29, 2017, 07:59:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
how am i going to find better pictures than that if it is completely made up?  dude...even your typing is slurred.
[close]

[close]
no, all i am realizing right now is you're stupid for thinking racist is plural, and you can actually slur words while typing.

Gotcha, good luck buddy

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1928 on: April 29, 2017, 08:05:52 PM »
Also everyone knows im stupid on here, kind of like how everyone on here knows your racistS on here

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1929 on: April 29, 2017, 08:14:54 PM »
Also everyone knows im stupid on here, kind of like how everyone on here knows your racistS on here
what the heck tobey? what are my racists doing? how many of these racists do i own?  if i own them i would like to meet them. maybe i can talk them out of being racist. i apologize on behalf of my racists for their disgusting behavior, but i honestly had no idea i actually owned any.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1930 on: April 29, 2017, 08:20:45 PM »
Gotcha ight im just gonna continue to eat my ice cream and watch futurama, have fun trying to prove to others you are funny

EDIT: hahahahahah wait are you my kooker? I think you have your username hidden in threads and i always noticed i get kooked whenever that happens. Lol you made such a big deal when you thought i was your kooker. Holy shit lol god damn you're pathetic. This is fucking gold now
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 08:23:58 PM by tobey »

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1931 on: April 30, 2017, 03:23:49 AM »
Gotcha ight im just gonna continue to eat my ice cream and watch futurama, have fun trying to prove to others you are funny

EDIT: hahahahahah wait are you my kooker? I think you have your username hidden in threads and i always noticed i get kooked whenever that happens. Lol you made such a big deal when you thought i was your kooker. Holy shit lol god damn you're pathetic. This is fucking gold now
snowflake logic - only one person here could possibly dislike my comments! now i'm pondering why do libtards like yourself love randomly accusing people?  did you vote for trump? YOU'RE A NAZI! did you just make a joke about obama?  YOU'RE RACIST!!...let me paint a picture for you tobey boy

you're at the skatepark, and you just landed a trick you've been working on all week. "alright fellas, i'm going to leave on a good note. bye yall" you say to your little 15 yr old sk8er friends. you head home feeling pretty good. you still have a lot of energy, because you're psyched on that hella dope new trick you just landed, so you decide to do some reps on your bench. you take off your shirt, and look in the mirror...you see your sweaty bulging pecs glistening in that perfect lighting in your parents' basement, and you start feeling really good about yourself. "LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!!!" you scream to yourself. you get on tinder, and swipe right on every girl. you get a message from a cute one. you see she's wearing a FUCK TRUMP shirt, and you get really excited. you check her bio, it says " i like sk8rs, i like to netflix n chill, fuck trump, i like to watch movies, 3 + 4 is 8, lol jk it's 7".  wow, this girl is perfect, and she is fucking hilarious too! you start chatting, and she agrees to meet up with you. one hour later you two are fucking. she says she had a great time, and wants to hang out again next week. you're so stoked. more stoked than you were on that new trick. you really think this girl is perfect. you drive over to your hillbilly town's walmart, and find yourself in the jewelry section looking at rings. a whole hour passes before you realize ...whoa tobey, what are we doing? we just met this girl today. this is crazy. i better just go home. as you are nearing your house you see 2 cop cars in your driveway. you get worried and think to yourself OH NO! PLEASE LET MOM AND DAD BE OK! you walk up to the officers and say "what's going on here?" then you look behind your back, and  quickly whisper fuckin pigs, i fuckin hate cops, sk8 or die. "are my parents OK??" "what's your name sk8r punk?" the cop asks. you whisper "tobey". "well, tobey we're here because you're suspected of rape". you are taken to jail. it turns out that perfect girl was actually a feminist that was mentally off. she really believes ALL MEN ARE EVIL. her goal was to go on tinder, and frame a guy for rape. right after you fucked, she went to the police station, and then the hospital. they have your DNA dude. when you enter the courtroom you look at the jury.......all 12 people look like lena dunham, even the one 60 year old man. they are just glaring at you. in the back of their heads they remember that news story about daniel holtzclaw. the cop that got multiple life sentences for rape. they look at you and see a slight resemblance, but can't make the connection. they just think that's the face of a rapist! GUILTY! you do 8 freakin years man. you are beaten, and raped numerous times over those 8 years like andy dufresne. you didn't rape anyone. you did nothing wrong. she just randomly called you a rapist man. you finally get out. you get on the ol' slap board, and the third post you read is a joke involving obama. do you call that guy racist?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1932 on: April 30, 2017, 06:32:36 AM »
Yeah um I just started this out by saying i have no idea why you chose Obama in the first place, you were the one that got all defensive and started to call me names. I really wonder what type of person does that? Anyway have fun with your sad life

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1933 on: April 30, 2017, 07:36:39 AM »
Yeah um I just started this out by saying i have no idea why you chose Obama in the first place, you were the one that got all defensive and started to call me names. I really wonder what type of person does that? Anyway have fun with your sad life

not  trying to pick a side here but maybe WallieD choose obama as it was the president before this one + (portrayed as) the exact opposite of the current president therefore ultimatly fit to convey the point (or joke?) wallieD was trying to make which was: its a presidents thing (socio-liberal OR alt-right).

A dumb joke anyway, and wallied turning every topic into dipshitpolitics is nothing new so why am I typing this

swag nollies

« Reply #1934 on: April 30, 2017, 08:43:30 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
snowflake logic - only one person here could possibly dislike my comments! now i'm pondering why do libtards like yourself love randomly accusing people??  did you vote for trump? YOU'RE A NAZI! did you just make a joke about obama??  YOU'RE RACIST!!...let me paint a picture for you tobey boy

you're at the skatepark, and you just landed a trick you've been working on all week. "alright fellas, i'm going to leave on a good note. bye yall" you say to your little 15 yr old sk8er friends. you head home feeling pretty good. you still have a lot of energy, because you're psyched on that hella dope new trick you just landed, so you decide to do some reps on your bench. you take off your shirt, and look in the mirror...you see your sweaty bulging pecs glistening in that perfect lighting in your parents' basement, and you start feeling really good about yourself. "LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!!!" you scream to yourself. you get on tinder, and swipe right on every girl. you get a message from a cute one. you see she's wearing a FUCK TRUMP shirt, and you get really excited. you check her bio, it says " i like sk8rs, i like to netflix n chill, fuck trump, i like to watch movies, 3 + 4 is 8, lol jk it's 7".?  wow, this girl is perfect, and she is fucking hilarious too! you start chatting, and she agrees to meet up with you. one hour later you two are fucking. she says she had a great time, and wants to hang out again next week. you're so stoked. more stoked than you were on that new trick. you really think this girl is perfect. you drive over to your hillbilly town's walmart, and find yourself in the jewelry section looking at rings. a whole hour passes before you realize ...whoa tobey, what are we doing? we just met this girl today. this is crazy. i better just go home. as you are nearing your house you see 2 cop cars in your driveway. you get worried and think to yourself OH NO! PLEASE LET MOM AND DAD BE OK! you walk up to the officers and say "what's going on here?" then you look behind your back, and?  quickly whisper fuckin pigs, i fuckin hate cops, sk8 or die. "are my parents OK??" "what's your name sk8r punk?" the cop asks. you whisper "tobey". "well, tobey we're here because you're suspected of rape". you are taken to jail. it turns out that perfect girl was actually a feminist that was mentally off. she really believes ALL MEN ARE EVIL. her goal was to go on tinder, and frame a guy for rape. right after you fucked, she went to the police station, and then the hospital. they have your DNA dude. when you enter the courtroom you look at the jury.......all 12 people look like lena dunham, even the one 60 year old man. they are just glaring at you. in the back of their heads they remember that news story about daniel holtzclaw. the cop that got multiple life sentences for rape. they look at you and see a slight resemblance, but can't make the connection. they just think that's the face of a rapist! GUILTY! you do 8 freakin years man. you are beaten, and raped numerous times over those 8 years like andy dufresne. you didn't rape anyone. you did nothing wrong. she just randomly called you a rapist man. you finally get out. you get on the ol' slap board, and the third post you read is a joke involving eating buttholes. You jerk off and go to sleep, eagerly awaiting what kind of new surprises life will bring.
That was a good story but the ending was lacking a little oomph, I fixed it for you.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1935 on: April 30, 2017, 08:31:13 PM »
God damn these responses be too long. I can get through about three lines until I give up.
Is this were we gnar tobey on repeat for justice?
(I got your covered boo) :-*
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1936 on: May 01, 2017, 09:32:28 AM »
what does the term "fucking a" mean? is it fucking Ass? if it is, why would you censor ass when you just said fucking? is it actually "fuckin eh?" and originated in canada?

it makes no sense to me and i think its a stupid expression.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #1937 on: May 01, 2017, 01:05:53 PM »
what does the term "fucking a" mean? is it fucking Ass? if it is, why would you censor ass when you just said fucking? is it actually "fuckin eh?" and originated in canada?

is it not a grade reference? like thats so good its a fucking A! i could be way off but thats what i always assumed

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1938 on: May 01, 2017, 01:38:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

is it not a grade reference? like thats so good its a fucking A! i could be way off but thats what i always assumed

maybe, but hear it just as often in a negative connotation. like "fuckin a! my truck wont start." or "the raccoons got in my trash again, fuckin a!"

those are both pretty hillbilly references, so maybe its just hillbilly slang and doesnt make sense.

calvinsdream

« Reply #1939 on: May 01, 2017, 01:41:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
snowflake logic - only one person here could possibly dislike my comments! now i'm pondering why do libtards like yourself love randomly accusing people?� did you vote for trump? YOU'RE A NAZI! did you just make a joke about obama?� YOU'RE RACIST!!...let me paint a picture for you tobey boy

you're at the skatepark, and you just landed a trick you've been working on all week. "alright fellas, i'm going to leave on a good note. bye yall" you say to your little 15 yr old sk8er friends. you head home feeling pretty good. you still have a lot of energy, because you're psyched on that hella dope new trick you just landed, so you decide to do some reps on your bench. you take off your shirt, and look in the mirror...you see your sweaty bulging pecs glistening in that perfect lighting in your parents' basement, and you start feeling really good about yourself. "LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!!!" you scream to yourself. you get on tinder, and swipe right on every girl. you get a message from a cute one. you see she's wearing a FUCK TRUMP shirt, and you get really excited. you check her bio, it says " i like sk8rs, i like to netflix n chill, fuck trump, i like to watch movies, 3 + 4 is 8, lol jk it's 7".� wow, this girl is perfect, and she is fucking hilarious too! you start chatting, and she agrees to meet up with you. one hour later you two are fucking. she says she had a great time, and wants to hang out again next week. you're so stoked. more stoked than you were on that new trick. you really think this girl is perfect. you drive over to your hillbilly town's walmart, and find yourself in the jewelry section looking at rings. a whole hour passes before you realize ...whoa tobey, what are we doing? we just met this girl today. this is crazy. i better just go home. as you are nearing your house you see 2 cop cars in your driveway. you get worried and think to yourself OH NO! PLEASE LET MOM AND DAD BE OK! you walk up to the officers and say "what's going on here?" then you look behind your back, and� quickly whisper fuckin pigs, i fuckin hate cops, sk8 or die. "are my parents OK??" "what's your name sk8r punk?" the cop asks. you whisper "tobey". "well, tobey we're here because you're suspected of rape". you are taken to jail. it turns out that perfect girl was actually a feminist that was mentally off. she really believes ALL MEN ARE EVIL. her goal was to go on tinder, and frame a guy for rape. right after you fucked, she went to the police station, and then the hospital. they have your DNA dude. when you enter the courtroom you look at the jury.......all 12 people look like lena dunham, even the one 60 year old man. they are just glaring at you. in the back of their heads they remember that news story about daniel holtzclaw. the cop that got multiple life sentences for rape. they look at you and see a slight resemblance, but can't make the connection. they just think that's the face of a rapist! GUILTY! you do 8 freakin years man. you are beaten, and raped numerous times over those 8 years like andy dufresne. you didn't rape anyone. you did nothing wrong. she just randomly called you a rapist man. you finally get out. you get on the ol' slap board, and the third post you read is a joke involving obama. do you call that guy racist?

What in the fucking shit are you talking about?

Secondly, you actually thought of all of that, wrote it down, it still sounded like a normal, coherent argument to you?

I wouldn't ask if I knew the answer.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1940 on: May 01, 2017, 01:50:00 PM »
^ I didn't even read it (probably never will) and i still know its stupid

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1941 on: May 01, 2017, 02:10:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
snowflake logic - only one person here could possibly dislike my comments! now i'm pondering why do libtards like yourself love randomly accusing people?� did you vote for trump? YOU'RE A NAZI! did you just make a joke about obama?� YOU'RE RACIST!!...let me paint a picture for you tobey boy

you're at the skatepark, and you just landed a trick you've been working on all week. "alright fellas, i'm going to leave on a good note. bye yall" you say to your little 15 yr old sk8er friends. you head home feeling pretty good. you still have a lot of energy, because you're psyched on that hella dope new trick you just landed, so you decide to do some reps on your bench. you take off your shirt, and look in the mirror...you see your sweaty bulging pecs glistening in that perfect lighting in your parents' basement, and you start feeling really good about yourself. "LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!!!" you scream to yourself. you get on tinder, and swipe right on every girl. you get a message from a cute one. you see she's wearing a FUCK TRUMP shirt, and you get really excited. you check her bio, it says " i like sk8rs, i like to netflix n chill, fuck trump, i like to watch movies, 3 + 4 is 8, lol jk it's 7".� wow, this girl is perfect, and she is fucking hilarious too! you start chatting, and she agrees to meet up with you. one hour later you two are fucking. she says she had a great time, and wants to hang out again next week. you're so stoked. more stoked than you were on that new trick. you really think this girl is perfect. you drive over to your hillbilly town's walmart, and find yourself in the jewelry section looking at rings. a whole hour passes before you realize ...whoa tobey, what are we doing? we just met this girl today. this is crazy. i better just go home. as you are nearing your house you see 2 cop cars in your driveway. you get worried and think to yourself OH NO! PLEASE LET MOM AND DAD BE OK! you walk up to the officers and say "what's going on here?" then you look behind your back, and� quickly whisper fuckin pigs, i fuckin hate cops, sk8 or die. "are my parents OK??" "what's your name sk8r punk?" the cop asks. you whisper "tobey". "well, tobey we're here because you're suspected of rape". you are taken to jail. it turns out that perfect girl was actually a feminist that was mentally off. she really believes ALL MEN ARE EVIL. her goal was to go on tinder, and frame a guy for rape. right after you fucked, she went to the police station, and then the hospital. they have your DNA dude. when you enter the courtroom you look at the jury.......all 12 people look like lena dunham, even the one 60 year old man. they are just glaring at you. in the back of their heads they remember that news story about daniel holtzclaw. the cop that got multiple life sentences for rape. they look at you and see a slight resemblance, but can't make the connection. they just think that's the face of a rapist! GUILTY! you do 8 freakin years man. you are beaten, and raped numerous times over those 8 years like andy dufresne. you didn't rape anyone. you did nothing wrong. she just randomly called you a rapist man. you finally get out. you get on the ol' slap board, and the third post you read is a joke involving obama. do you call that guy racist?
[close]

What in the fucking shit are you talking about?

Secondly, you actually thought of all of that, wrote it down, it still sounded like a normal, coherent argument to you?

I wouldn't ask if I knew the answer.
moral of the dumb exaggerated story is to stop randomly accusing people of shit. maybe karma will bite him in the ass one day and he could be known as a rapist if a crazy woman randomly labeled him as one, even though he is not one

it was a throwback to a previous comment he cried over a long time ago when i sarcastically went over the top (obvious to everyone, but him) accusing him of kooking me, and  somehow he took it serious, i guess because he is just sort of dim
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 02:33:54 PM by wallieD »

shark tits

« Reply #1942 on: May 01, 2017, 10:00:28 PM »
joquim's accent, where does it come from, how does he justify it at 38 and will he ever stop running it? does he somehow avoid all black people or do they not call him on it? when flip dogg went to kahlid's house kahlid's mom asked if he was creole. does quim have to go through that daily? case in point: end of this vid.
RB Umali Turns 40! on Vimeo

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1943 on: May 01, 2017, 10:11:04 PM »
haha crazy good post, wallie

Pigeon

« Reply #1944 on: May 02, 2017, 10:12:01 AM »
pros and cons of shaving my pubes

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1945 on: May 02, 2017, 05:52:29 PM »

Personally, I don't even run a razor through my pubes -- or anywhere else, for that reason. But every once in a while, I cut them all off with machine or scissors. It's not something you should do on the reg (unlike getting faded), but it's a nice way to keep fresh in hot days.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1946 on: May 02, 2017, 08:21:11 PM »
People don't know how to act during an earthquake, a 6.4 hit Alaska recently and the footage is so casual like the ground isn't moving. Get under a desk or something damn!

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1947 on: May 02, 2017, 11:51:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Personally, I don't even run a razor through my pubes -- or anywhere else, for that reason. But every once in a while, I cut them all off with machine or scissors. It's not something you should do on the reg (unlike getting faded), but it's a nice way to keep fresh in hot days.

I back that! scissor trims are the way! shaving is more itchy and uncomfortable than its worth and you end up with gross red spots n shit, take athem scissors and cut right down and youre all good

Pigeon

« Reply #1948 on: May 03, 2017, 01:32:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I back that! scissor trims are the way! shaving is more itchy and uncomfortable than its worth and you end up with gross red spots n shit, take athem scissors and cut right down and youre all good

I usually just shave my balls and shaft with a Gillette Fusion. My pubes are longer than ever...3-4" and are starting to hurt when the hairs curl. I did contemplate using scissors, but I have a semi-irrational fear of cutting my penis and/or scrotum. I think I might try using clippers.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1949 on: May 03, 2017, 04:08:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
I usually just shave my balls and shaft with a Gillette Fusion. My pubes are longer than ever...3-4" and are starting to hurt when the hairs curl. I did contemplate using scissors, but I have a semi-irrational fear of cutting my penis and/or scrotum. I think I might try using clippers.

weird, im the same but opposite, the thought of clippers on my nards freaks me out