Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 216670 times)

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #1980 on: May 17, 2017, 10:12:13 AM »
Interesting, I like that analogy JB, kind of reminds me of Toronto Maple Leafs fans lol

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #1981 on: May 17, 2017, 10:58:21 AM »
Maybe a bit of schadenfreude here, but wow Trump is not doing well... are people still backing him?
Ann Coulter stopped, for whatever that's worth.

most people who think logically, practically and compassionately have stopped. but theres still loads of people who would still back trump even if he decided to put all minorites in concentration camps and start a war with every single country on earth. i think the only way they would stop would be if he actually took away all the guns. ive said it before, a lot of people just pick a team (rep or dem) and root for them like they would in sports. they dont give a shit what happens as long as their team wins.

That's the worst part about it. When die hard republicans hear about the shit Trump is doing, they immediately just jump to, "well what about Hillary's emails! She's a crook!" Or they just ignore that crazy shit he's doing and chalk it up and not real. Bitch, just look at the current situation at who's running our fucking country and make an objective decision on that individual. It's a wild time.

I think this article is great about Trump and his desire to be liked and how he's basically a child. Really well written and it's from a conservative as well. Worth a read in my opinion:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/opinion/trump-classified-data.html
Irvine-Sucks.com

Dr-Feelgood

• Rep: 2
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #1982 on: May 17, 2017, 03:30:37 PM »
when booking last minute flights are they meant to be cheaper orrrrrrrrrrr

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #1983 on: May 18, 2017, 03:05:38 PM »
Maybe a bit of schadenfreude here, but wow Trump is not doing well... are people still backing him?
Ann Coulter stopped, for whatever that's worth.

most people who think logically, practically and compassionately have stopped. but theres still loads of people who would still back trump even if he decided to put all minorites in concentration camps and start a war with every single country on earth. i think the only way they would stop would be if he actually took away all the guns. ive said it before, a lot of people just pick a team (rep or dem) and root for them like they would in sports. they dont give a shit what happens as long as their team wins.

You spelled especially wrong.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1984 on: May 20, 2017, 07:13:52 AM »
one of the most fucked things is how some people never drink water  ???
 "I hate the taste" wtf is that shit

Tracer

• Rep: -65314
« Reply #1985 on: May 20, 2017, 02:37:35 PM »
John Daly lives off diet coke and cigarettes...

D.O.T. DIY

• Rep: -44
« Reply #1986 on: May 21, 2017, 01:16:04 PM »
Discussed with a few friends about jumping into a jet engine and what the passengers reactions would be.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 815
« Reply #1987 on: May 21, 2017, 02:07:22 PM »
Discussed with a few friends about jumping into a jet engine and what the passengers reactions would be.
Probably not too hyped

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 389
« Reply #1988 on: May 21, 2017, 04:07:42 PM »

can you fb live this when you do

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #1989 on: May 21, 2017, 07:25:21 PM »
Sometimes I wonder about taking an active parts in "politics", as ample as that. But I can't help but feel like a parking cone at worst. I'm too scared to take action at my job, a civil service position where we've been getting shafted when it comes to pay and benefits. I don't think I have the necessary intellectual background to really take action in any movement without being a complete pawn. Politics in Brazil have been a complete mess for quite a while, and faith in the "institutions" couldn't be any lower. So I can't help but wonder if there's anything to be gained at all by joining any of the political parties, be them the gross Big Tent ones that actually exist and act in small towns like mine, to the real hardcore grognards who don't win seats at any elections, but are loud and proud and deep at their ends of the political spectrum.

D.O.T. DIY

• Rep: -44
« Reply #1990 on: May 21, 2017, 07:37:33 PM »

can you fb live this when you do

If I had a Facebook, sure. Would have to get some other people to do it with me the.  Mass suicide fb live

Dr-Feelgood

« Reply #1991 on: May 21, 2017, 08:02:47 PM »

I was seeing a girl for a while who would always say this, made no sense to me. I guess people who dont ever do things that make them sweat/dehydrated etc dont have the desire for water, ive always drank water but only the last year or so ive made a proper effort to drink plenty throughout the day because i know its good for me

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
« Reply #1992 on: May 22, 2017, 04:07:55 AM »

I was seeing a girl for a while who would always say this, made no sense to me. I guess people who dont ever do things that make them sweat/dehydrated etc dont have the desire for water, ive always drank water but only the last year or so ive made a proper effort to drink plenty throughout the day because i know its good for me
What the fuck did she drink?
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

master p

« Reply #1993 on: May 23, 2017, 12:23:17 PM »
Why niggas kook me when they know I'm just gonna focus again next week

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 815
« Reply #1994 on: May 23, 2017, 01:55:52 PM »
Why niggas kook me when they know I'm just gonna focus again next week
1kook= 1 prayer 🙏

Dr-Feelgood

« Reply #1995 on: May 23, 2017, 02:38:28 PM »

What the fuck did she drink?

Everything but water, mainly coke.

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1996 on: May 23, 2017, 05:36:48 PM »
I pondered how 22 people(mostly young people I imagine) can be brutally slaughtered and it doesn't even get brought up on here. Are we that used to this shit by now??? Not trying to be Donny Downer but it is something I wondered about...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #1997 on: May 23, 2017, 06:03:44 PM »
I pondered how 22 people(mostly young people I imagine) can be brutally slaughtered and it doesn't even get brought up on here. Are we that used to this shit by now??? Not trying to be Donny Downer but it is something I wondered about...

Because every terrorist attack thread on here is just a bunch of people yelling at each other

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1998 on: May 23, 2017, 06:19:04 PM »
Most people on here probably live in the US. On TV, most of the news is about Trump/Russia, and I didn't even see the story, until I stumbled upon an article in the Apple News app. Morrissey spoke out against politicians.

Watching the news, day after day, desensitized me, in a way. In all honesty, we kind of are used to attacks like this. It doesn't mean that we don't condone it, as much as there isn't anything we can personally do to change what happens. If someone did create a thread, it would be a bunch of posts like, "bummer," or, "RIP," before turning super-political. The most we can do is be kind and treat others with respect. When it comes to people who are fucked in the head, there isn't anything you can do to stop them, especially when they're committed to their cause. You can only hope that the government catches them before they can carry out their plans.

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1999 on: May 24, 2017, 04:37:46 AM »

Because every terrorist attack thread on here is just a bunch of people yelling at each other
You're right I know just seemed odd and unsettling to me
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #2000 on: May 24, 2017, 06:38:01 AM »
John Daly lives off diet coke and cigarettes...

I did hear him say once when he had to lose weight, he lived off Jack Daniel's and dry popcorn.  Probably some other substances thrown in too. 

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2001 on: May 24, 2017, 10:53:30 AM »
Is the number of pastel colours on a "bro" tank-top symbolic of how many women they have date-raped?

Guessing there is a correlation of some kind...

bawtawdied

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2002 on: May 24, 2017, 05:43:52 PM »
suicide would be easier

a small urge to do so

but I might miss something

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #2003 on: May 24, 2017, 07:51:08 PM »
suicide would be easier

a small urge to do so

but I might miss something

Sometimes it's too late to really "turn life around", but there are lots of small amusements that only the living can enjoy. Stalin said that the cemetery is the only place where everyone thinks alike. Dead people can't skate or listen to new albums or gorge themselves on the dollar menu. So there's that for being alive.

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2004 on: May 24, 2017, 08:02:04 PM »
her name, like she said is lynn. she astral projects. she goes.... other places.
i'm sorry but she do.
DANK!

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2005 on: May 25, 2017, 02:36:32 AM »
getting a hooker off Backpage...hungover:horny and it's almost 6 AM. I might fuck a black chick for the first time.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #2006 on: May 25, 2017, 07:12:26 AM »
You do realize that pretty much everyone on back page is a sex slave right?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2007 on: May 25, 2017, 10:31:24 AM »
I just jerked myself off and passed out instead. I always think about it when I'm super drunk, but have never done it. Sober me would be pissed off and probably have to end up dealing with STDs.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 860
« Reply #2008 on: May 25, 2017, 11:44:38 AM »

Hey come on I know a few junkies from high school that force their girlfriends onto backp.... ohhhhh wait

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -319
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #2009 on: May 27, 2017, 06:49:22 AM »
I was watching some old movies today and came across

Revenge of the Nerds is a 1984 American sex comedy film from 20th Century Fox, produced by Ted Field and Peter Samuelson, directed by Jeff Kanew, and starring Robert Carradine and Anthony Edwards, with Curtis Armstrong, Ted McGinley, Julia Montgomery, Brian Tochi, Larry B. Scott, Michelle Meyrink, John Goodman, and Donald Gibb.

The film's plot chronicles a group of nerds at the fictional Adams College trying to stop the ongoing harassment by the jock fraternity, the Alpha Betas, who are aided by their sister sorority Pi Delta Pi.

Ive seen this movie before but its been atleast 15 years I think. Parts that stood out to me were

1: "The Nerds" pull a pantie raid on a female sorority. Basically breaking in and stealing panties and as a result bursting in on naked women in their rooms and hiding in showers to see naked women

2: During the pantie raid they install several cameras so they can spy on the women and watch them sleep, shower, get dressed and so on. All the nerds sit in a room and watch this on a TV

3: Taking stills of the live feed of the sorority and selling them at a event. So basically taking screenshots of the naked women that their hidden cameras have taken of naked women without their knowledge

4: One of the nerds dresses up as one of the cheerleaders boyfriends and has sex with her without her knowing that its the nerd. She thought it was her boyfriend

This is a pretty fucking fucked up fucking movie ...