Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 574923 times)

handsclapanin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #2070 on: August 01, 2017, 11:41:57 AM »
I've got this swollen elbow right now. This morning, when brushing my teeth and combing my hair, the movement of my arm made the swellbow swing in the air. Made me ponder that this is probably what a women's (or fat dude's) boobs feel like. It's part of me yet separate.

wheelies

« Reply #2071 on: August 01, 2017, 01:28:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You make being homeless seem so cool
[close]
I'm talkin about that free month of rent would be nice, I'm not homeless atm, the fuck you talking bout? Go leech off your wifes credit and laser remove your neck tattoos fag.
[close]

You sound like you need to dig through the ashtray on top of a gas station trashcan until you can scrape an entire cigarette together so you can relax.
[close]
I'm gonna kill you
[close]

By bleeding all over me while I'm killing you and giving me kennel cough or whatever eradicated diseases you shouldn't have but do?
Ill be at the skatepark in the bushes, you wont even see me, straight dog tramadol syringe darts have you sleep son

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #2072 on: August 01, 2017, 05:35:54 PM »
I've got this swollen elbow right now. This morning, when brushing my teeth and combing my hair, the movement of my arm made the swellbow swing in the air. Made me ponder that this is probably what a women's (or fat dude's) arms feel like. It's part of me yet separate.

Pigeon

« Reply #2073 on: August 01, 2017, 05:42:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I'm talkin about that free month of rent would be nice, I'm not homeless atm, the fuck you talking bout? Go leech off your wifes credit and laser remove your neck tattoos fag.
[close]

You sound like you need to dig through the ashtray on top of a gas station trashcan until you can scrape an entire cigarette together so you can relax.
[close]
I'm gonna kill you
[close]

By bleeding all over me while I'm killing you and giving me kennel cough or whatever eradicated diseases you shouldn't have but do?
[close]
Ill be at the skatepark in the bushes, you wont even see me, straight dog tramadol syringe darts have you sleep son

You'll probably end up doing the Tramadol and pass out in the bushes.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #2074 on: August 01, 2017, 11:25:12 PM »
Man, i have a dog and cat, live on my own, eat ass and skate. what more do these ladies want?
even the steven

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2075 on: August 02, 2017, 04:20:19 AM »
Man, i have a dog and cat, live on my own, eat ass and skate. what more do these ladies want?
50 roses and no blacks
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Deucifer

• Rep: 10
« Reply #2076 on: August 02, 2017, 02:21:25 PM »
if you grow your vegetables with manure, are they vegan?
I have two words for you: greg lutza's fedora

wheelies

« Reply #2077 on: August 02, 2017, 02:23:11 PM »
offf

that's a tough one

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2078 on: August 02, 2017, 03:06:26 PM »
the vegetables themselves are vegan, but you are using an animal product in growing them, this makes your involvement in the growing process "not vegan", I guess it depends where you see shit on the moral continuum, you could theoretically have shit that is "more ethical" by your own standards, than a animal free replacement, so it's complicated and I think must be a personal choice
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 03:09:43 PM by perverted super otaku! »

Pigeon

« Reply #2079 on: August 02, 2017, 04:07:05 PM »
Just make your own manure from human feces.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #2080 on: August 02, 2017, 11:33:21 PM »
How come most people i see on TV from California are pale as fuck? How do you manage to stay that white in constant sunshine?

Pigeon

« Reply #2081 on: August 02, 2017, 11:41:53 PM »
How come most people i see on TV from California are pale as fuck? How do you manage to stay that white in constant sunshine?
Work full time and drive/Uber/Lyft everywhere.

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #2082 on: August 03, 2017, 04:29:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I'm gonna kill you
[close]

[close]

[close]
You'll probably end up doing the Tramadol and pass out in the bushes.
I needed that laugh this AM. Thank you kind sir...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2083 on: August 03, 2017, 05:27:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I'm gonna kill you
[close]

[close]

Tramadol IM? You are still an idiot doing idiot drugs.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2084 on: August 03, 2017, 05:41:49 AM »
I want to see if bawtawd has the lung capacity to push an arrow out of a tube. I bet he exhales and a bunch of chunky blood comes out the end.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2085 on: August 03, 2017, 05:54:58 AM »

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #2086 on: August 04, 2017, 07:33:01 PM »
Who owns ATM Click, and why did they run it in to the ground? A proper reboot to 1995 ATM Click would do well I think.
you never know about pre-cum 

wheelies

« Reply #2087 on: August 05, 2017, 12:01:41 PM »
Should I take audio equipment from a church so I can start my music career and become famous

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2088 on: August 05, 2017, 01:07:19 PM »
Get a bootleg DAW like reason, fruity loops, pro-tools w/e, and use the time you would spend in jail for the robbery on the music intead

wheelies

« Reply #2089 on: August 05, 2017, 01:26:10 PM »
I cant fuck with that. I need to touch the shit and jam and shit. I cant be clickin notes on places looking like j cass.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2090 on: August 06, 2017, 05:54:21 AM »
I cant fuck with that. I need to touch the shit and jam and shit. I cant be clickin notes on places looking like j cass.

Don't worry, you a way more regular than him.

Nora9

• Rep: -81
« Reply #2091 on: August 06, 2017, 06:01:39 AM »

korg and arturia make some interesting products that are pretty affordable. after a couple years of fucking around with hardware you will appreciate computers more, they are way better now than 10 years ago. if you are serious about getting into music it's never been cheaper to produce competitive sounding tracks for around 2k you can get a fairly decent setup imo

Pigeon

« Reply #2092 on: August 06, 2017, 09:26:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

korg and arturia make some interesting products that are pretty affordable. after a couple years of fucking around with hardware you will appreciate computers more, they are way better now than 10 years ago. if you are serious about getting into music it's never been cheaper to produce competitive sounding tracks for around 2k you can get a fairly decent setup imo
If he had $2000, I doubt he would spend it on music equipment.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2093 on: August 07, 2017, 07:34:14 AM »
Who owns ATM Click, and why did they run it in to the ground? A proper reboot to 1995 ATM Click would do well I think.

John Falahee no?  He ran Alva into the ground too no which was gnarlier.....

7 year old

« Reply #2094 on: August 08, 2017, 08:04:28 AM »
I feel like the way people pronounce agnostic must be wrong if the g in the word gnostic is silent.
I've got a headache and I keep thinking about this for some reason, always have recurring thoughts when I have a headache like my brain is a skipping cd player or something.

Pigeon

« Reply #2095 on: August 08, 2017, 09:40:47 AM »
Are there any cities in the US with: good public transportation, abundance of jobs, without a high cost of living?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2096 on: August 08, 2017, 09:46:12 AM »
Are there any cities in the US with: good public transportation, abundance of jobs, without a high cost of living?

No.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2097 on: August 08, 2017, 10:01:29 AM »
Austin Texas

Pigeon

« Reply #2098 on: August 08, 2017, 01:34:16 PM »
Austin Texas
In Texas, you don't have to pay income tax, but that's the only benefit that I can think of. I'm not a fan of the weather or public transportation here.

I'm just going to get a job that I don't care for and work/eat/code/skate/sleep. I'll be frugal as fuck, non-social and be completely sober, until I get a better job/living situation.

handsclapanin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #2099 on: August 09, 2017, 02:44:40 PM »
I'm guessing everyone has experienced this. You go skating (or really do any physical activity) on a hot day. Even though you might be drinking a lot of water, you don't piss much, or at all. You're just sweating it all out. Then, this has also happened to me. You need to pee before you start skating. But for whatever reason you don't. Maybe you're street skating and just can't find a good place. Whatever. So you just start skating. And the urge to pee goes away.
This got me pondering. Should you purposely go skate with a full bladder in order to keep hydrated?