Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 219184 times)

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #2190 on: September 10, 2017, 04:07:10 PM »
I'm going to my first queer skate event. I'm nervous, should I go out and just rip it or skate like an fairy and do lame gay tricks? My go to's are straight gay.

Damn I wish Forest would show up...

Show no mercy imo...
you never know about pre-cum 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #2191 on: September 10, 2017, 04:37:42 PM »
I'm going to my first queer skate event. I'm nervous, should I go out and just rip it or skate like an fairy and do lame gay tricks? My go to's are straight gay.

Damn I wish Forest would show up...
What ? Skating is meant to be gay, remember being called a skater fag? I miss those days.

That shit really isn't fair anymore with the kids growing up skating now. It's like hazing to get into the frat and kids that start skating now are going to be the coolest fucking kids ever. I make sure whenever I see a kid on a skateboard and I'm in my car driving I yell out "Tony Hawk!!!" ,just to make sure they get into skateboarding for the right reasons

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #2192 on: September 10, 2017, 11:24:10 PM »
Kids don't know who Tony Hawk is. I don't even really know who he is, and I grew up in the 90s.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of retarded kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #2193 on: September 11, 2017, 05:12:52 AM »
He is Riley's dad
Chusticiero/Fuma chustas - Person who smokes the end of the joint.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #2194 on: September 11, 2017, 05:17:50 AM »
Why the fuck would you eat at The Hard Rock Cafe? Worse still, why would you stand in a queue to eat at Hard Rock Cafe?

you watch, hard rock cafe t-shirts are about to be #trendwatch #af with the ironic NYC skater bois. the more exotic the city printed on the shirt, the cooler you are.

this one has been creeping in to my local park for a couple months already

Seriously? What cities have you seen? The reason I wrote that post was because I went past the Hard Rock in Green Park and there was a queue outside on a Saturday afternoon and I couldn't for the life of think why in a city the size of London anyone would want to eat there let alone wait to eat there.

i honestly couldnt tell you man, i try not to pay attention to hipster kids for fear of catching steeze

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
  • personal text
« Reply #2195 on: September 11, 2017, 05:21:54 AM »
why 905 of people (12 year olds really) on skate 3 online quit the match when they start losing/bail a run, i think i had about 20 matches where it started with 6 people and by the end i won by default because everyone else left, also fuck the mega park

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #2196 on: September 11, 2017, 11:58:01 AM »
Which posters are Scientologists?
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
« Reply #2197 on: September 11, 2017, 02:20:01 PM »
Which aren't?

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -322
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #2198 on: September 11, 2017, 05:04:40 PM »
Am I ever going to get unbanned?

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #2199 on: September 11, 2017, 06:13:18 PM »
I thought you were supposed to rise from the dead, three days later, like Jesus?
Nancy Drew

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #2200 on: September 11, 2017, 11:47:41 PM »
in modern times, has there ever been a person who was not born in a hospital, whose birth was never recorded, and who never registered at any institutions or anything and lived their life anonymously? someone who never went to school or worked or anything and just got by with the support of their family or friends or somehow lived alone?

QueeferMadness

• Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #2201 on: September 12, 2017, 12:13:55 AM »
in modern times, has there ever been a person who was not born in a hospital, whose birth was never recorded, and who never registered at any institutions or anything and lived their life anonymously? someone who never went to school or worked or anything and just got by with the support of their family or friends or somehow lived alone?

I'm sure it happened in places like Waco, or basically any cult really.

QueeferMadness

• Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #2202 on: September 12, 2017, 12:21:22 AM »
I thought you were supposed to rise from the dead, three days later, like Jesus?

Jesus forgives, the slap mods do not

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #2204 on: September 15, 2017, 03:00:25 PM »
It seems that a large number of people on SLAP and Instagram write captions or posts without periods separating their sentences. Is that out of pure laziness? Lack of education? I really don't know the answer, but it bothers the shit out of me. It's crazy how I see it in the working world as well from adults. If someone has some info on this topic, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Irvine-Sucks.com

handsclapanin

• Rep: 149
« Reply #2205 on: September 15, 2017, 03:07:16 PM »
I watched Lurk Fest last night. Toy Machine tour video from 2007. In it, there are all these carton captions added in. Like what kids watching the demo are thinking. One of my favs was "that older gentleman rips" regarding Ed as he noseblunted across and down some funbox ledge. Anyways, that got me thinking, how many of those kids with thought bubbles are still skating nowadays? Did any of them realize they were in the video?

Another thing I've been pondering. Inventing a "cool" helmet. I'm picturing something that looks like a beanie. But would have a foam like material in it to absorb shock. I'm assuming to get something labeled as safety gear; it would actually have pass some sort of test. So this probably wouldn't qualify. It would be more just to lessen any blow you might take. Like you'd get a headache instead of knocked out. Kind of like an old school football helmet.

QueeferMadness

• Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #2206 on: September 15, 2017, 04:43:54 PM »
I watched Lurk Fest last night. Toy Machine tour video from 2007. In it, there are all these carton captions added in. Like what kids watching the demo are thinking. One of my favs was "that older gentleman rips" regarding Ed as he noseblunted across and down some funbox ledge. Anyways, that got me thinking, how many of those kids with thought bubbles are still skating nowadays? Did any of them realize they were in the video?

Another thing I've been pondering. Inventing a "cool" helmet. I'm picturing something that looks like a beanie. But would have a foam like material in it to absorb shock. I'm assuming to get something labeled as safety gear; it would actually have pass some sort of test. So this probably wouldn't qualify. It would be more just to lessen any blow you might take. Like you'd get a headache instead of knocked out. Kind of like an old school football helmet.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • personal text
« Reply #2207 on: September 15, 2017, 04:50:39 PM »
if i had stayed in hayward instead of moving to the valley when i was younger, would i have been a modern sponsored la park rat with weird camo pants

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
« Reply #2208 on: September 16, 2017, 05:24:35 AM »
I could be wrong but when women say they are 'bored', it always seems to actually mean horny...

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #2209 on: September 17, 2017, 01:56:10 AM »
I could be wrong but when women say they are 'bored', it always seems to actually mean horny...

this rule only applies up until marriage. then its almost the opposite hahaha

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
« Reply #2210 on: September 17, 2017, 03:51:35 PM »
Is it weird that I find Semiotics of the Kitchen, kind of hot...?

Tracer

• Rep: -65314
« Reply #2211 on: September 17, 2017, 04:08:49 PM »
Everyone says "music is life," but can't play an instrument, sing or dance. They don't even try.

I'm no Mozart but I can read music, play drum beats, plus some stuff on piano. Put me in a room with ANY instrument and I'll annoy the fuck out of everyone trying to learn it, top 40 is garbage barely worth a listen.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • personal text
« Reply #2212 on: September 20, 2017, 11:51:55 AM »
is flip holding out on us?

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #2213 on: September 20, 2017, 04:50:45 PM »
Everyone says "music is life," but can't play an instrument, sing or dance. They don't even try.

I'm no Mozart but I can read music, play drum beats, plus some stuff on piano. Put me in a room with ANY instrument and I'll annoy the fuck out of everyone trying to learn it, top 40 is garbage barely worth a listen.

you any good at playing the skin flute?
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Tracer

• Rep: -65314
« Reply #2214 on: September 20, 2017, 04:55:54 PM »

Look at your life and stop making gay jokes to strangers as it affects people other than the target.

Why do people come at me 3 days later? It's pretty sad, try Reddit's not-so-wonderful community.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #2215 on: September 20, 2017, 09:37:22 PM »
i was just trying to get hooked up ???
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #2216 on: September 20, 2017, 09:44:24 PM »
if i had stayed in hayward instead of moving to the valley when i was younger, would i have been a modern sponsored la park rat with weird camo pants

No, you probably would have just gotten stabbed at Tennyson.
you never know about pre-cum 

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #2217 on: September 21, 2017, 07:29:20 AM »

Look at your life and stop making gay jokes to strangers as it affects people other than the target.

Why do people come at me 3 days later? It's pretty sad, try Reddit's not-so-wonderful community.
Answer the question. Are you good or not?
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 86
  • AndyRoysNeck
« Reply #2218 on: September 21, 2017, 02:49:41 PM »
what would happen if you cooked and ate a jamiroquai cd?

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • personal text
« Reply #2219 on: September 21, 2017, 09:37:29 PM »
what would happen if you cooked and ate a jamiroquai cd?
you would probably shit out a funny looking hat