Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 219861 times)

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 824
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #2430 on: February 08, 2018, 10:19:47 AM »

if this guy is blind, how does he navigate instagram? am i wrong for being skeptical on his level of blindness?
I'm sure who ever helps him film clips is also helping him upload them to his social media.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #2431 on: February 08, 2018, 10:30:51 AM »
This week I was early for a meeting and the neighborhood I was in had a Barnes and Noble.  I went in to get out of the cold and browse some magazines.  I hadn't been in one in awhile and I was amazed at how many magazines they had and on such random/specific subjects.  Like ten on guns, ten on sailing, etc.  I know people don't buy mags like they used to, so what happens to all those unsold mags?

shark tits

« Reply #2432 on: February 08, 2018, 10:33:33 AM »
they rip of the front cover to prevent resale and they toss em in the dumpster. i usedta dumpster dive books in back of hastings in laramie. read the classics for free.

shark tits

« Reply #2433 on: February 15, 2018, 03:00:22 PM »
how is there a 'stop fakin 3'?
i feel like once you stop faking, that's it. what are these guys as soon as they finished filming 'stop fakin' and 'stop fakin 2' they immediately start fakin again?

bawtawd5

• Rep: 132
« Reply #2434 on: February 15, 2018, 03:15:18 PM »
What's the best product to buy from Walmart, sell on eBay, put fake in box, seal, and return to Walmart?

SOTY

« Reply #2435 on: February 15, 2018, 04:49:46 PM »
how is there a 'stop fakin 3'?
i feel like once you stop faking, that's it. what are these guys as soon as they finished filming 'stop fakin' and 'stop fakin 2' they immediately start fakin again?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_obsolescence

Monkey_Mcpott

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
  • Go buy a Ryan Lay board!
« Reply #2436 on: February 16, 2018, 02:42:36 AM »
Has anyone had any end of the world dreams? I just had one last night and it tripped me the fuck out.

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 863
« Reply #2437 on: February 16, 2018, 04:17:50 AM »
This week I was early for a meeting and the neighborhood I was in had a Barnes and Noble.  I went in to get out of the cold and browse some magazines.  I hadn't been in one in awhile and I was amazed at how many magazines they had and on such random/specific subjects.  Like ten on guns, ten on sailing, etc.  I know people don't buy mags like they used to, so what happens to all those unsold mags?

As long as companies buy the ad space they'll keep printing them and burning the ones nobody reads (all of them)

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #2438 on: February 16, 2018, 05:24:20 AM »
I liked Shecks part the best in True. So, I guess he really did shut the haters up.

Mystical Leader

• Rep: -68
« Reply #2439 on: February 16, 2018, 07:49:36 AM »
Has anyone had any end of the world dreams? I just had one last night and it tripped me the fuck out.

Yeah usually they are pretty chill. Last time I had one it was me and couple of my love ones and we watched a big bright fire ball swallow the earth. It was quite peaceful I'd say.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #2440 on: February 16, 2018, 02:01:51 PM »
moving to Sydney
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #2441 on: February 16, 2018, 02:34:54 PM »

Yeah usually they are pretty chill. Last time I had one it was me and couple of my love ones and we watched a big bright fire ball swallow the earth. It was quite peaceful I'd say.

Yea, it was gnarly. I remember we were all just waiting around for a big bomb to drop and I remember how I just kept hoping it wouldn't hurt and just be over fast. Woke up bummed/stoked.
Irvine-Sucks.com

shark tits

« Reply #2442 on: February 19, 2018, 07:11:13 PM »
are eating disorders a way to control soemthing in this chaotic world or is that a feminist revision to trying to be skinny for male attention?
is overeating another form of it and a fat girl who is loved will develop better habits?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #2443 on: February 19, 2018, 10:44:55 PM »

Yea, it was gnarly. I remember we were all just waiting around for a big bomb to drop and I remember how I just kept hoping it wouldn't hurt and just be over fast. Woke up bummed/stoked.

Yes. Had one where the Earth was breaking, kind of like in that movie. It was pretty cool, wish you were there to see it.

bawtawd17

« Reply #2444 on: February 22, 2018, 11:48:51 PM »
I'm trying to look into my soul in the mirror and notice I can't look directectly into both eyes with both my eyes. I can only focus both my real eyes onto one eye in the mirror. Is this a real thing? Can you focus both eyes onto both eyes of another person? I don't have another person with me right now. It feels like your two eyes really make one eye though.

But if you feel tense turn off artificial yellow light, you can feel the rays and its assaultive to your body and head. Blue light is not effecting my body but has a calming effect on my mind.

Its weird but I'm on drugs.

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #2445 on: February 23, 2018, 05:33:43 AM »
how come its practically impossible to punch someone successfully in your dreams? or am i the only one?
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2446 on: February 23, 2018, 07:10:44 AM »
how come its practically impossible to punch someone successfully in your dreams? or am i the only one?

ive had many dreams where i tried to fight my brother and ive never landed a single punch.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #2447 on: February 23, 2018, 07:20:56 AM »
are eating disorders a way to control soemthing in this chaotic world or is that a feminist revision to trying to be skinny for male attention?
is overeating another form of it and a fat girl who is loved will develop better habits?
One of my old roommates said she did it mainly cause she felt like it was the one thing she could control.
They probably come from a combination of things though.

Having an overeating disorder must be tough. It's not like drugs, that you can totally cut out of your life.
Nancy Drew

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -322
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #2448 on: February 23, 2018, 07:29:20 AM »
Theyre talking about running out of social security money in me country, but there still seems to be money fir welfare.

What the fuck is wrong with this place

Pabst

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
  • USA
« Reply #2449 on: February 24, 2018, 03:55:58 PM »
Why are benihanas frowned upon but if you put your foot down somewhere in between you are cool?

7 year old

• Rep: 56
« Reply #2450 on: February 25, 2018, 06:21:22 PM »
I didnt really read that post but it ended with you are cool? and I would like to clarify that I'm not

bawtawd9

« Reply #2451 on: February 25, 2018, 10:17:16 PM »
I love benihana plants

Chinaski's underpants

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2452 on: February 25, 2018, 11:01:39 PM »
Why are benihanas frowned upon but if you put your foot down somewhere in between you are cool?

Would a beni be considered the yo-flip of grabs?

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #2453 on: February 26, 2018, 02:30:19 AM »
getting married, adopting two dogs and two kids...I think she just wants to get married for the sake of it, but I donít want to say it.

Iím also thinking about adopting a dog and building a house/concrete park in the middle of nowhere, on private property.

My third option is to travel more, but Iíve done that a shitload...same shit, different people, and fake as fuck in different ways.

Iím leaning towards Plan 2, but hiking the Appalachian trail with the dog and a gun first, if I can get approved of permits from each state I pass through...Iíll only hunt to feed the dog, so I donít have to carry as much supplies. I guess Iíll call it Plan 2.5
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

cancelled

• Rep: -24
« Reply #2454 on: February 26, 2018, 08:42:08 PM »

That looks more like fastplant style.

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #2455 on: February 27, 2018, 05:49:28 AM »
getting married, adopting two dogs and two kids...I think she just wants to get married for the sake of it, but I donít want to say it.

Iím also thinking about adopting a dog and building a house/concrete park in the middle of nowhere, on private property.

My third option is to travel more, but Iíve done that a shitload...same shit, different people, and fake as fuck in different ways.

Iím leaning towards Plan 2, but hiking the Appalachian trail with the dog and a gun first, if I can get approved of permits from each state I pass through...Iíll only hunt to feed the dog, so I donít have to carry as much supplies. I guess Iíll call it Plan 2.5
i hiked for a week on the Appalachian trail... i would suggest  going with plan 2.5, that would be awesome.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2456 on: February 27, 2018, 06:05:41 AM »

if getting married is something you really have to think hard about, don't do it.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 387
« Reply #2457 on: February 27, 2018, 08:41:55 AM »

Get a job you fucking loser.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2458 on: February 27, 2018, 08:43:55 AM »

if getting married is something you really have to think hard about, don't do it.
Wasn't even a question for me, smartest thing I've ever done.

shark tits

« Reply #2459 on: February 27, 2018, 08:51:25 AM »
pigeon, weren't you just trying to fuck a girl who likes blue eyed soul the other day? or making out w/ a french woman w/ herpes?
now a wk later you're ready for marriage? slow down mr bipolar elvis. smarter people than you or i have dipped their toe in  the matrimonial pool and decided against it. i'm talking smart people like charles bronson.
unless there's money to be had, marry a 3rd world princess for green cards all day