Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 574954 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #2430 on: February 23, 2018, 07:10:44 AM »
how come its practically impossible to punch someone successfully in your dreams? or am i the only one?

ive had many dreams where i tried to fight my brother and ive never landed a single punch.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #2431 on: February 23, 2018, 07:20:56 AM »
are eating disorders a way to control soemthing in this chaotic world or is that a feminist revision to trying to be skinny for male attention?
is overeating another form of it and a fat girl who is loved will develop better habits?
One of my old roommates said she did it mainly cause she felt like it was the one thing she could control.
They probably come from a combination of things though.

Having an overeating disorder must be tough. It's not like drugs, that you can totally cut out of your life.

QueeferMadness

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #2432 on: February 23, 2018, 07:29:20 AM »
Theyre talking about running out of social security money in me country, but there still seems to be money fir welfare.

What the fuck is wrong with this place

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2433 on: February 24, 2018, 03:55:58 PM »
Why are benihanas frowned upon but if you put your foot down somewhere in between you are cool?

We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

7 year old

« Reply #2434 on: February 25, 2018, 06:21:22 PM »
I didnt really read that post but it ended with you are cool? and I would like to clarify that I'm not

bawtawd9

« Reply #2435 on: February 25, 2018, 10:17:16 PM »
I love benihana plants

Chinaski's underpants

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2436 on: February 25, 2018, 11:01:39 PM »
Why are benihanas frowned upon but if you put your foot down somewhere in between you are cool?

Would a beni be considered the yo-flip of grabs?

Pigeon

« Reply #2437 on: February 26, 2018, 02:30:19 AM »
getting married, adopting two dogs and two kids...I think she just wants to get married for the sake of it, but I don’t want to say it.

I’m also thinking about adopting a dog and building a house/concrete park in the middle of nowhere, on private property.

My third option is to travel more, but I’ve done that a shitload...same shit, different people, and fake as fuck in different ways.

I’m leaning towards Plan 2, but hiking the Appalachian trail with the dog and a gun first, if I can get approved of permits from each state I pass through...I’ll only hunt to feed the dog, so I don’t have to carry as much supplies. I guess I’ll call it Plan 2.5

cancelled

• Rep: -26
« Reply #2438 on: February 26, 2018, 08:42:08 PM »

That looks more like fastplant style.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #2439 on: February 27, 2018, 05:49:28 AM »
getting married, adopting two dogs and two kids...I think she just wants to get married for the sake of it, but I don’t want to say it.

I’m also thinking about adopting a dog and building a house/concrete park in the middle of nowhere, on private property.

My third option is to travel more, but I’ve done that a shitload...same shit, different people, and fake as fuck in different ways.

I’m leaning towards Plan 2, but hiking the Appalachian trail with the dog and a gun first, if I can get approved of permits from each state I pass through...I’ll only hunt to feed the dog, so I don’t have to carry as much supplies. I guess I’ll call it Plan 2.5
i hiked for a week on the Appalachian trail... i would suggest  going with plan 2.5, that would be awesome.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2440 on: February 27, 2018, 06:05:41 AM »

if getting married is something you really have to think hard about, don't do it.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2441 on: February 27, 2018, 08:41:55 AM »

Get a job you fucking loser.
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2442 on: February 27, 2018, 08:43:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

if getting married is something you really have to think hard about, don't do it.
Wasn't even a question for me, smartest thing I've ever done.

shark tits

« Reply #2443 on: February 27, 2018, 08:51:25 AM »
pigeon, weren't you just trying to fuck a girl who likes blue eyed soul the other day? or making out w/ a french woman w/ herpes?
now a wk later you're ready for marriage? slow down mr bipolar elvis. smarter people than you or i have dipped their toe in  the matrimonial pool and decided against it. i'm talking smart people like charles bronson.
unless there's money to be had, marry a 3rd world princess for green cards all day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uJAPA5uSw4

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
« Reply #2444 on: February 27, 2018, 09:09:07 AM »
^^ Was going to gnar you for the Charles Bronson alone, but apparently I had already done so in the last 24 hours. Mark me down for a rain-cheque gnar.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Pigeon

« Reply #2445 on: February 28, 2018, 12:33:20 AM »
pigeon, weren't you just trying to fuck a girl who likes blue eyed soul the other day? or making out w/ a french woman w/ herpes?
now a wk later you're ready for marriage? slow down mr bipolar elvis. smarter people than you or i have dipped their toe in  the matrimonial pool and decided against it. i'm talking smart people like charles bronson.
unless there's money to be had, marry a 3rd world princess for green cards all day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uJAPA5uSw4
Alcohol definitely gives me bad judgement. Luckily, some sobriety and introspection made me decide against it [unless I get a woman pregnant, who refuses to get an abortion].

shark tits

« Reply #2446 on: February 28, 2018, 03:39:41 AM »
how can people say 'stop snitchin' but expect police accountability?
and vice versa, if cops aren't willing to weed out their own, where do they get the fuckin balls to want common man to turn informer?
also, should we maybe leave the tnt thread alone so slap doesn't get taken down?
or if we do that, have the terrorists won?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2447 on: February 28, 2018, 07:17:32 AM »
and vice versa, if cops aren't willing to weed out their own, where do they get the fuckin balls to want common man to turn informer?
also, should we maybe leave the tnt thread alone so slap doesn't get taken down?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2448 on: February 28, 2018, 07:25:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This was the number 1 song on the Billboard Top 40 on the day I was born. Add in the fact Snow and I are both Canadians with a celebrated career in Reggae, we're essentially brothers. I got deep connections with Snow.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #2449 on: February 28, 2018, 07:28:07 AM »
snow played a show at Niagara College in wellend at the campus bar/pub when I was going there back in 2001-02, he played a bunch of shit, then played informer, everyone went insane, he did an encore of informer, everyone left.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #2450 on: February 28, 2018, 07:41:33 AM »
lol snow, this is where its really at
https://youtu.be/Icb_tRTnA4g

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2451 on: February 28, 2018, 09:22:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

This was the number 1 song on the Billboard Top 40 on the day I was born. Add in the fact Snow and I are both Canadians with a celebrated career in Reggae, we're essentially brothers. I got deep connections with Snow.

would you say youre licky boom boom down with snow?

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2452 on: February 28, 2018, 11:32:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

would you say youre licky boom boom down with snow?

Yes sir Daddy, me and Snow are the Article Don.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

feedmeseymour

« Reply #2453 on: February 28, 2018, 01:24:46 PM »
It would be pretty sick to travel back in time, do a kickflip and become pro instantly.

shark tits

« Reply #2454 on: February 28, 2018, 01:38:38 PM »
                                                                     write/perform informer            snow
 It would be pretty sick to travel back in time, do a kickflip and become pro instantly.
think bigger

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2455 on: February 28, 2018, 03:04:02 PM »
It's been 26 years and I still have no idea what Snow says in that song. A liccky boom boom now!

SOTY

« Reply #2456 on: March 01, 2018, 04:56:51 AM »
Pigs are the embodiment of religious hypocrisy. Pretty sure Jesus Christ teaches you to give a thief everything else you own when he's in your house to steal your TV. "Here, take the fucking DVD player and rice cooker while you're at it". BULLSHIT! When the time comes, Christians are the first to hop on the phone and call an external agency to handle their violence for them. Turn the other cheek is a goddamn myth; it's what the book says but the world is a lot more "eye for an eye". The fact that police can't get involved until a crime has been committed tells me they're in the revenge business, not prevention. I'm basically trying to say that if you're a cop, or deal with cops, or think cops can help you, you're not really thinking straight. Unless you're into holy retribution, in which case fuck off.

As for the TNT thread, we might as well go all-in to prove a point and have the whole place shut down. Skateboarding is just like everything else.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #2457 on: March 01, 2018, 05:22:15 AM »
Expand Quote
                                                                     write/perform informer            snow
[close]
think bigger
me thinks youre licky boom boom right

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #2458 on: March 01, 2018, 04:06:33 PM »
i have Asperger's. this is unquestionable, and frankly, kinda OK

are you willy staley
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

feedmeseymour

« Reply #2459 on: March 02, 2018, 05:27:02 AM »
i have Asperger's. this is unquestionable, and frankly, kinda OK

Expand Quote
[close]

are you willy staley
yes i am, and i think i know who you are...