Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 219639 times)

bawtawd5

• Rep: 132
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #2520 on: March 21, 2018, 10:52:01 PM »
Whats the best way to induce a wet dream?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2521 on: March 22, 2018, 02:35:42 AM »
Whats the best way to induce a wet dream?
Stop batin

bawtawd9

« Reply #2522 on: March 22, 2018, 08:07:13 AM »
Had one I nutted the bed but didn't remember, another I nutted in the chick but not in real life.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2523 on: March 22, 2018, 08:14:56 AM »

bawtawd9

« Reply #2524 on: March 22, 2018, 08:28:47 AM »
Also ponder how I did a gram a diclazepam in 3 weeks, I only got 10mg left and I never raven blacked out

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 824
« Reply #2525 on: March 22, 2018, 02:42:00 PM »
Also ponder how I did a gram a diclazepam in 3 weeks, I only got 10mg left and I never raven blacked out
I'd check under my bed for any blood covered evidence just in case

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2526 on: March 22, 2018, 02:57:14 PM »
Am I having a midlife crisis?

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #2527 on: March 22, 2018, 03:40:17 PM »
I nutted the bed

that quote with your right said fred GIf made me lol

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #2528 on: March 22, 2018, 05:36:03 PM »
is the person you probably would have been had you not found skateboarding the real you?

bawtawd9

« Reply #2529 on: March 22, 2018, 10:38:00 PM »
is the person you probably would have been had you not found skateboarding the real you?
no no it wouldnt

Mystical Leader

• Rep: -68
« Reply #2530 on: March 23, 2018, 01:33:23 AM »
Are most of the people really stupid? Or is my view of the world, humans, life, etc. just abnormal? I feel like most of the time people say stupid shit and I can't relate to them. I know my views aren't the best or that I'm always right but still this makes me baffled..

Also does saying this out loud make me stupid??

SOTY

« Reply #2531 on: March 23, 2018, 07:40:23 AM »
Are most of the people really stupid? Or is my view of the world, humans, life, etc. just abnormal? I feel like most of the time people say stupid shit and I can't relate to them. I know my views aren't the best or that I'm always right but still this makes me baffled..

I'm smart enough to know I'm a fucking idiot.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -322
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #2532 on: March 23, 2018, 10:01:17 AM »

I'm smart enough to know I'm a fucking idiot.

Im both of you

doublesteveburger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #2533 on: March 26, 2018, 10:17:04 PM »
Watched 'STOKED' today after Gator being mentioned in Meza's Nine Club. Forgot I dated Brandi's youngest sister for a few years. I wonder what she's up to now. I was probably such a piece of shit to her but at least I didn't murder her best friend.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -406
« Reply #2534 on: March 26, 2018, 10:34:01 PM »

The only abnormality is the inability to love.  You're view of the world is just unique, not abnormal. I don't know if this helps but a saying I heard was, "never compare you're insides to other peoples outsides"
message of love (bring the mean locals cookies)

Mystical Leader

• Rep: -68
« Reply #2535 on: March 27, 2018, 02:59:04 AM »

The only abnormality is the inability to love.  You're view of the world is just unique, not abnormal. I don't know if this helps but a saying I heard was, "never compare you're insides to other peoples outsides"

"In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey"
Throwing the word "unique" around makes my blood boil.. No body is unique in this world where it's just a marketing scheme to sell us images and personal branding.. I wouldn't say "never compare your insides to other peoples outsides" But knowing something about what/why they do something might help you understand the world better.. And what is love anyways? affection? beauty? understanding? Can't something abnormal be lovable  too?

behavioralguide

• Rep: 101
  • dog stuff
« Reply #2536 on: March 27, 2018, 03:15:09 AM »
wondering if i actually wants kids later, taking overpopulation in consideration, or if i help the future more by adding 1 well thinking human being to this planet, assuming he/she will be

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2537 on: March 28, 2018, 09:02:58 PM »

"In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey"
Throwing the word "unique" around makes my blood boil.. No body is unique in this world where it's just a marketing scheme to sell us images and personal branding.. I wouldn't say "never compare your insides to other peoples outsides" But knowing something about what/why they do something might help you understand the world better.. And what is love anyways? affection? beauty? understanding? Can't something abnormal be lovable  too?
Can something abnormal be lovable?, -I'd say.  The word unique is as valid as any other word.  Don't trip on the general public's over use or marketing  when your talking to me cause I'm not worried about that shit, -i'm keeping it real dude.  (edit anybody's perspective will be unique, no one will have the same vantage point with all the same factors in identical sequence.)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 09:13:19 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
  • illinoying
« Reply #2538 on: March 28, 2018, 09:12:21 PM »
would I break both my legs on eltoro?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2539 on: March 28, 2018, 09:15:50 PM »
would I break both my legs on eltoro?
  You'll still want to skate in your 40s man.  -Don't jump off anything bigger than 4 stairs.  Thats my advise.

7 year old

• Rep: 56
« Reply #2540 on: March 29, 2018, 01:03:16 PM »

divide yourself from everyone else and you will ruin your life

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2541 on: March 30, 2018, 12:46:50 AM »
Forrest Edwards clothing brand.  Have his face with a cig as the logo.  Have it minimalistic- just a few items, grey or black. 

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #2542 on: March 30, 2018, 06:44:50 AM »

what exactly is a midlife crisis? I always thought a sign was when someone suddenly takes up surfing or riding a harley when they had never really done it before, as if something were missing from their life. or is it feeling old and thinking about death? or is it trying to be young again somehow by acting out? it seems like some people say anything middle-aged people do, particularly men, is a midlife crisis activity. are we supposed to only wear sports jackets with elbow pads and read books while drinking scotch? itís sort of a form of behavioral control though there are true cases of it like the aforementioned surfers or bikers.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 387
« Reply #2543 on: March 30, 2018, 07:38:14 AM »
Forrest Edwards clothing brand.  Have his face with a cig as the logo.  Have it minimalistic- just a few items, grey or black.

fruits of the loom

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2544 on: March 30, 2018, 07:44:31 AM »

what exactly is a midlife crisis? I always thought a sign was when someone suddenly takes up surfing or riding a harley when they had never really done it before, as if something were missing from their life. or is it feeling old and thinking about death? or is it trying to be young again somehow by acting out? it seems like some people say anything middle-aged people do, particularly men, is a midlife crisis activity. are we supposed to only wear sports jackets with elbow pads and read books while drinking scotch? itís sort of a form of behavioral control though there are true cases of it like the aforementioned surfers or bikers.
My crisis is nothing like that. I'm about to borrow £100000 to invest in my business after already investing nearly half my savings into it and the last few weeks I've felt like I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. My work/life balance is fucked and my sleeping is terrible. I'm about to turn 40 and I'm equally as scared of success as I am failure.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2545 on: March 30, 2018, 07:53:08 AM »

My crisis is nothing like that. I'm about to borrow £100000 to invest in my business after already investing nearly half my savings into it and the last few weeks I've felt like I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. My work/life balance is fucked and my sleeping is terrible. I'm about to turn 40 and I'm equally as scared of success as I am failure.

best of luck to you man.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #2546 on: March 30, 2018, 10:19:16 AM »

best of luck to you man.

I think that could happen at any age. Sounds more like the life of an entrepreneur.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2547 on: March 30, 2018, 11:27:51 AM »

best of luck to you man.

I think that could happen at any age. Sounds more like the life of an entrepreneur.
You're right, not a midlife crisis. I also stopped taking SSRI's for a few months and that didn't go so well.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2548 on: March 30, 2018, 08:45:51 PM »

A midlife crisis is  a seemingly regressive act or acts that the 40 or 50 year old male does in reaction to  chronic, long endured stresses.  Becoming gay, surfing, shaving your head, the motorbike thing -basically whatever it is you'r doing, if you look good doing it , it aint a 'mid life crisis'.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 08:52:45 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
« Reply #2549 on: March 30, 2018, 09:49:29 PM »
whoa i had a midlife crisis at 20
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.