Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 575149 times)

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #2670 on: June 19, 2018, 03:13:35 PM »
so much pain .. go to dr or not . don’t want to spend money on that shit

anyone ever fallen on your back so bad it hurts to breath days later . is there any internal crap i need to consider or did i just bruise my ribs and need to man up
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2671 on: June 19, 2018, 03:16:55 PM »
so much pain .. go to dr or not . don’t want to spend money on that shit

anyone ever fallen on your back so bad it hurts to breath days later . is there any internal crap i need to consider or did i just bruise my ribs and need to man up
Sounds like ribs to me. I broke a rib and "braved" through it only to get a lung infection from breathing too shallow for two weeks afterward. Take some pain mess or smoke some weed and if worse comes to worse see a professional.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #2672 on: June 22, 2018, 04:30:24 AM »
i have crazy allergies sometimes, i wonder how my nose can generate so much snot no matter how often and hard i blow my nose.

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #2673 on: June 22, 2018, 09:18:20 AM »
I pondered quitting my new job, so I did.

shark tits

« Reply #2674 on: June 23, 2018, 06:53:49 AM »
what was that cat power song where in the video she's on rollerskates?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2675 on: June 23, 2018, 03:30:44 PM »
  Alot or  most of my posts are drivel.  I realize this if I happen to read them some time after the fact.  But they serve as therepy really so I guess I should not go back and read any ever. fuck
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2676 on: June 23, 2018, 06:24:38 PM »
sorta conspiratorial ... are things like pro sports designed to keep the most capable and strong young people away from the halls of power? politicians are usually slimy, corrupt, sorta beta, for lack of a better word, people. athletes are courageous, hard working, simpler, maybe purer of heart, though there are slimeballs among them too. I don't want to idealize pro athletes either, because they're corruptible and power hungry too, but eliminating these types of people from politics is probably a pretty good idea since they are often charismatic and would gain favor easily compared to the average politician types.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
  • dog stuff
« Reply #2677 on: June 23, 2018, 06:39:34 PM »
sorta conspiratorial ... are things like pro sports designed to keep the most capable and strong young people away from the halls of power? politicians are usually slimy, corrupt, sorta beta, for lack of a better word, people. athletes are courageous, hard working, simpler, maybe purer of heart, though there are slimeballs among them too. I don't want to idealize pro athletes either, because they're corruptible and power hungry too, but eliminating these types of people from politics is probably a pretty good idea since they are often charismatic and would gain favor easily compared to the average politician types.
lol

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #2678 on: June 24, 2018, 03:26:56 PM »
According to skatevideosite, no one in the mainstream has skated to Get Up Kids since 2002. Brian sumner skated to holiday in a 411 two years earlier

Edit: neal hendrix also did in label kills
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #2679 on: June 27, 2018, 05:26:26 AM »
All this talk about push up's got me thinking maybe I should start too.. I can do 10-11 of these modified what I call yoga pushups where you do a downward-facing dog to a cobra/upward-facing dog and up again in a fluid motion. I'm not sure how efficient they are but there is a nice rhythm to it and it also helps me breath correctly..
I do this maybe 3-4 times a week and was thinking would it be possible to 20 easily at the end of summer? How much does it take training? I suck at sports generally but I'm in a relatively good shape.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2680 on: June 27, 2018, 02:38:30 PM »
that song from the dylan video fat bill made

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2681 on: June 27, 2018, 02:38:58 PM »
someone help me out here

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2682 on: June 28, 2018, 12:52:16 AM »
True Blue?

Pigeon

« Reply #2683 on: June 28, 2018, 03:10:48 AM »
How many people are going to use the measure app on iOS 12 on their dicks? I’m going to measure the wheelbase of my Quasi in the morning because it seems like it’s shorter than 14.38”

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2684 on: June 28, 2018, 04:51:03 AM »
How many people are going to use the measure app on iOS 12 on their dicks? I’m going to measure the wheelbase of my Quasi in the morning because it seems like it’s shorter than 14.38”
Everyone with a dick and an iPhone.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2685 on: June 28, 2018, 06:23:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
True Blue?

no that’s not it

calvinsdream

« Reply #2686 on: June 28, 2018, 03:08:20 PM »
I've been watching the second vice season of kotr because I only saw clips from time it was on

Did anyone roast that nerd Jerry Gurney for toting around red bull and coke to slam with his bottles of liquor?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 10:55:48 PM by calvinsdream »

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #2687 on: June 28, 2018, 05:33:33 PM »
I've been watching the second vice season of kotr because I only saw clips the from the time it was on

Did anyone roast that nerd Jerry Gurney for toting around red bull and coke to slam with with his bottles of liquor?
Chaser is not rock and roll what a poser.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2688 on: June 28, 2018, 08:11:22 PM »
Expand Quote
I've been watching the second vice season of kotr because I only saw clips the from the time it was on

Did anyone roast that nerd Jerry Gurney for toting around red bull and coke to slam with with his bottles of liquor?
[close]
Chaser is not rock and roll what a poser.

Jerry gerny is poosy confirm

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #2689 on: June 28, 2018, 09:11:41 PM »
I was thinking about all the pitfalls that Crailtap has gone through, because there's been so many in the last six years.

Maybe I'm missing some, but:

- Pretty Sweet's lack of OG riders, and overall uncomfortable direction
- Pappalardo and Devine getting kicked of
- Alex and BA leaving
- Mike Mo's injury
- Lakai, Royal, Fourstar, Girl/Choc wood all becoming infamous for their lack of quality
- Becoming infamous for leaving too many talented skaters on flow and not jumping on guys like Carlos Ribeiro
- Altamont buying out the company (still unsure what exactly happened)
- Eric and Guy leaving, and Crailtap only noting their departure with a terse insta post
- Gino leaving
- Marc's whole rough getting kicked of
- Andy Jenkins leaving
- Johnny Jones' mom passing away
- The Flare being taken of iTunes for music infringement
- Lakai doing some corny collabs
- Fourstar taking a hiatus
- Malto's ankle or something destroyed, taking him out for awhile
- Jerry getting on then getting off not too long after, Crailtap again only noting his departure with a brief insta story post I believe
- Berle leaving, don't know if that was acknowledged by Crailtap
- Cory Kennedy and P-Stone's accident
- A noticeable following of trends such as graphics mimicking other companies' graphics
- And then lots of little things, Carroll having to reassure people that Crailtap isn't dying, Aiden Mackey talking shit about Lakai, etc.

It reminds me of Saturday Night Live back when it was lame for a few seasons in the late 90's/early 00's. But if SNL could come back, so can Crailtap. I mean from what I can recall about SNL anyway. When Jason Lee hosted SNL it was probably the worst episode I ever saw. He talked about Video Days and used skateboarding in his intro as well. Lorne Michaels ripped. Anyway...

cloudy

« Reply #2690 on: June 28, 2018, 10:27:52 PM »
I was thinking about all the pitfalls that Crailtap has gone through, because there's been so many in the last six years.

- Alex and BA leaving
- Mike Mo's injury
- Lakai, Royal, Fourstar, Girl/Choc wood all becoming infamous for their lack of quality
- Becoming infamous for leaving too many talented skaters on flow and not jumping on guys like Carlos Ribeiro
- Eric and Guy leaving, and Crailtap only noting their departure with a terse insta post
- Gino leaving
- Andy Jenkins leaving
- Jerry getting on then getting off not too long after, Crailtap again only noting his departure with a brief insta story post I believe
- A noticeable following of trends such as graphics mimicking other companies' graphics
- And then lots of little things, Carroll having to reassure people that Crailtap isn't dying, Aiden Mackey talking shit about Lakai, etc.

It reminds me of Saturday Night Live back when it was lame for a few seasons in the late 90's/early 00's. But if SNL could come back, so can Crailtap. I mean from what I can recall about SNL anyway. When Jason Lee hosted SNL it was probably the worst episode I ever saw. He talked about Video Days and used skateboarding in his intro as well. Lorne Michaels ripped. Anyway...

damn, that list is so depressing. i'd add justin eldridge's injury and scott johnston leaving the lakai design team for adidas. i like the snl comparison. i think part of what helped them bounce back in the early 00's was shaking up the format of weekend update. tina fey and jimmy fallon had great chemistry. hopefully them putting on breana geering is a step in the right direction. let's get her and manchild to co-host new episodes of the crail couch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi5ezuLHAuH/?taken-by=girlskateboards

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #2691 on: June 28, 2018, 10:58:52 PM »
All this talk about push up's got me thinking maybe I should start too.. I can do 10-11 of these modified what I call yoga pushups where you do a downward-facing dog to a cobra/upward-facing dog and up again in a fluid motion. I'm not sure how efficient they are but there is a nice rhythm to it and it also helps me breath correctly..
I do this maybe 3-4 times a week and was thinking would it be possible to 20 easily at the end of summer? How much does it take training? I suck at sports generally but I'm in a relatively good shape.

if youre already busting double digits of those ( i think their known as judo push ups but i could be totally wrong) it shouldnt take much to jump up to 20, just keep pushing try to add a few more every time.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2692 on: June 29, 2018, 05:00:13 AM »
Expand Quote

- Alex and BA leaving
- Mike Mo's injury
- Gino leaving
- Andy Jenkins leaving

[close]

damn, that list is so depressing. i'd add justin eldridge's injury and scott johnston leaving the lakai design team for adidas. i like the snl comparison. i think part of what helped them bounce back in the early 00's was shaking up the format of weekend update. tina fey and jimmy fallon had great chemistry. hopefully them putting on breana geering is a step in the right direction. let's get her and manchild to co-host new episodes of the crail couch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi5ezuLHAuH/?taken-by=girlskateboards

i feel like less man child would be a step in the right direction

calvinsdream

« Reply #2693 on: June 29, 2018, 08:02:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

if youre already busting double digits of those ( i think their known as judo push ups but i could be totally wrong) it shouldnt take much to jump up to 20, just keep pushing try to add a few more every time.

I’ve been keeping myself sane with 75 a day.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #2694 on: June 29, 2018, 04:16:57 PM »
A. my friend knows some hijinx unlimited kids
B. her best friend of them is george soros nephew
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2695 on: June 30, 2018, 02:53:53 AM »
A. my friend knows some hijinx unlimited kids
B. her best friend of them is george soros nephew
Were they the tail scrape kids? I never saw that video because it was region restricted but boy did I laugh at that gif.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #2696 on: July 01, 2018, 03:10:11 PM »
What fuckin commercial or movie this is from
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMWzYip6R30

shark tits

« Reply #2697 on: July 01, 2018, 03:11:04 PM »
What fuckin commercial or movie this is from
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMWzYip6R30
damn the man, save the empire!
empire records

shark tits

« Reply #2698 on: July 09, 2018, 01:00:39 PM »
i've always thought the right wing were the bad guys or 'slightly badder guys'.
on a large scale, blue or red is still status quo and anti environment/anti small guy but at least the people i was friendly w/ were self described liberals.
there was the anarchist/liberal divide but we weren't on the red side.
but after getting attacked by slap and reading '4chan' repeatedly, i watched a bunch of videos by this guy 'duerst the worst, bitches' and i have to say, that kekistan silliness is more inviting than the strident shit talk of the liberals.
ya'll might've jumped the shark.
if history just keeps repeating itself, who are the situationists of today? i think it might be those dorks.

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #2699 on: July 10, 2018, 01:59:13 AM »
because how people like me and especially you are just fucking dimwitted, history will for sure repeat itself and we're all fucked