Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 575077 times)

behavioralguide

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #2730 on: July 22, 2018, 05:00:23 PM »
come to amsterdam we got a 40/60 guy girl ratio

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #2731 on: July 23, 2018, 01:38:32 PM »
Damn idk about moving there but that just bumped it up on my places to travel to list

LUVS2SPWGE

• Rep: 3
« Reply #2732 on: July 25, 2018, 07:20:41 PM »
Why do people say back 3 when it’s closer to 4?

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2733 on: July 26, 2018, 08:05:14 PM »
if the u break it i fix it guy knew my phone had once gone swimming with my poop
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

stranded

« Reply #2734 on: July 27, 2018, 07:10:33 AM »
I should go to college for computer science or some  field of engineering because living paycheck to paycheck isn’t working out for me. I was scared to take out loans because I didn’t even know what to study or do career-wise. Initially, I wanted to do criminal justice, but weed charges fucked that up. I’m thankful for being able to travel and meet all sorts of people, but it’s time for me to move on. I’m about to turn 27 and I have nothing to show for it, while so many people accomplish more by the time they’re 18. Also, working a job where I’m not mentally stimulated, and treated like shit, has been making me kind of depressed or an alcoholic.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #2735 on: July 27, 2018, 03:20:32 PM »
I should go to college for computer science or some  field of engineering because living paycheck to paycheck isn’t working out for me. I was scared to take out loans because I didn’t even know what to study or do career-wise. Initially, I wanted to do criminal justice, but weed charges fucked that up. I’m thankful for being able to travel and meet all sorts of people, but it’s time for me to move on. I’m about to turn 27 and I have nothing to show for it, while so many people accomplish more by the time they’re 18. Also, working a job where I’m not mentally stimulated, and treated like shit, has been making me kind of depressed or an alcoholic.
stranded

« Reply #2736 on: July 28, 2018, 02:16:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I actually wanted to do some anti human trafficking shit, but I would have to be a fucking cop and possibly be in military to get to that level. Fuck that, so I’m glad shit worked out the way it did.

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #2737 on: July 28, 2018, 09:34:34 AM »
if you won the award of the first person to break two world records, that would make it 3 awards, and you win the award of first person to break 3 records, now you have infinite awards

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #2738 on: July 29, 2018, 07:13:57 AM »
it’s pretty well known now how much the CIA influenced American literature and art during the Cold War. what are they up to these days on that front and to what degree is the “art” we like basically propaganda? are there any spooks in the indie music scene? blog world? youtube influencer community? how much do they still fuck with us through culture and the media? you could have been manipulated into seeking out much of the art you appreciate.

shark tits

« Reply #2739 on: July 29, 2018, 09:53:10 AM »
it’s pretty well known now how much the CIA influenced American literature and art during the Cold War. what are they up to these days on that front and to what degree is the “art” we like basically propaganda? are there any spooks in the indie music scene? blog world? youtube influencer community? how much do they still fuck with us through culture and the media? you could have been manipulated into seeking out much of the art you appreciate.
they prefer to be called african americans.
jk but you know that's a slur, right? i think andre the giant has a posse is propaganda.
who do you think is propaganda?
i've heard in counter revolutionary times you need a counter revolutionary man. like gary. gary shandling.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2740 on: July 29, 2018, 10:19:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
they prefer to be called african americans.
jk but you know that's a slur, right? i think andre the giant has a posse is propaganda.
who do you think is propaganda?
i've heard in counter revolutionary times you need a counter revolutionary man. like gary. gary shandling.

I know it’s a racial slur but it’s also slang for spies. there must still be some CIA infiltration of the art world. it’s obviously happening in the news. the way the outside world is portrayed is mostly negative and designed to justify possible conflicts. as for art, you could be right about andre the giant has a possee. even banksy seems manufactured. if the british government truly wanted to stop him, they could easily find and jail him. street art has been around forever but why does his in particular get so much press? it’s bizarre.

shark tits

« Reply #2741 on: July 29, 2018, 10:33:48 AM »
good call! at the very least banksy is a group of people but it's prolly some kind of state sanctioned/pseudo rebellion bullshit.
left wing yuppies who wont change their lifestyle love that banksy shit.
some people have said rap is a conspiracy to make people dumb or violent.
idk if it is or it isn't but poverty stricken white or native american areas aren't as violent as black [hiphop] ghettos, maybe there's something to it?
maybe dead prez, rage against machine and immortal technique are conspiracy to sublimate poeple's revolutionary impulses into thinking they're revolting by listening to music?
'we're waking up the sheeple' but really you're nodding your head and congratulating yourself for listening to somethign more serious/less fun than shit people who get laid listen to.
i think alex jones and ronald reagan are plants in a similar vein.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2742 on: July 29, 2018, 10:45:03 AM »
that would be the best explanation for it. makes you feel cool and rebellious when in reality nothing has changed. the funniest thing is when rich yuppies who live a plush life and have bought into the system also want to have an edgy image and pay thousands or even millions of dollars for his work.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #2743 on: July 29, 2018, 02:30:44 PM »
How much we really are just characters in everybody's private film.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #2744 on: July 31, 2018, 06:11:35 PM »
Am I the only one that noticed that swiss bearings went up 15 bucks and are now 60 bucks a set?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2745 on: August 01, 2018, 05:28:44 AM »
Am I the only one that noticed that swiss bearings went up 15 bucks and are now 60 bucks a set?

the last time i bought them from the shop a few years ago they were ~$55-60 if i remember correctly.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2746 on: August 01, 2018, 06:45:27 PM »
  Hip pads cause I fell on the side of my ass skating flat.  I'm old and falling on the side of my  ass used to be no big deal.  Now its like my fuckin bones stick out more and it sucks!! Fuckin hurt!!
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #2747 on: August 03, 2018, 08:38:48 AM »
how there is a 42 page thread about wheels when they make formula 4’s
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2748 on: August 03, 2018, 07:35:52 PM »
  Ha I wondered if ever  people unknowingly were embroiled in a Slap feud with someone they skated with.  - It's must have happened once or twice.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 08:07:39 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #2749 on: August 06, 2018, 07:55:37 PM »
make spots with stuff ya find on your local craigslist free section

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #2750 on: August 07, 2018, 04:12:27 PM »
How much of passion and lust is too much?

I think I'm on the verge of finding out. I don't think my body/mind can handle much more than I have with this person I'm with now.. Fucking weird dating women in their early twenties when you are almost thirty..

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2751 on: August 07, 2018, 07:45:23 PM »
At least she's not 16

nooky

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2752 on: August 08, 2018, 01:36:48 PM »
when you call someone on the phone, and theres that pause in between rings - is that when the other phone rings?
I started getting a lot better when I went back to college and started taking a lot of math classes when I was 31.

I figured out how to figure things out better, if that makes sense.

calvinsdream

« Reply #2753 on: August 08, 2018, 03:06:44 PM »

I think I'm on the verge of finding out. I don't think my body/mind can handle much more than I have with this person I'm with now.. Fucking weird dating women in their early twenties when you are almost thirty..

Yeah it's a lot of fun too

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2754 on: August 09, 2018, 12:26:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah that's for sure. We've been having a great summer romance. Intence exploring of nature and each others bodies.. If hadn't broke up with my ex a couple of months ago I'd like to take this further but I need to focus on my career and school this year so theres no time for dating.. Also as I typed the last sentence I see she has fucked my head more than one way... shiiet... 

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2755 on: August 09, 2018, 06:40:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah that's for sure. We've been having a great summer romance. Intence exploring of nature and each others bodies.. If hadn't broke up with my ex a couple of months ago I'd like to take this further but I need to focus on my career and school this year so theres no time for dating.. Also as I typed the last sentence I see she has fucked my head more than one way... shiiet...

https://youtu.be/N5EnGwXV_Pg

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2756 on: August 19, 2018, 02:24:28 PM »
I've been pondering on starting a fashion instagram account because my fits are always impeccable and I think I might have what it takes otherwise too..

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2757 on: August 20, 2018, 06:59:27 PM »
Post a fit and let us decide if you got what it takes, fuccboi

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #2758 on: August 22, 2018, 11:01:01 AM »
Moving to Southern California and opening a boutique skate shop called White Supreme

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2759 on: August 22, 2018, 10:01:36 PM »
It better be in Orange County!

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.