Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 574886 times)

hmmmokay

Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #2760 on: August 25, 2018, 03:01:45 PM »
As I'm watching someone in front of the building I work in do this right now; why do people try to parallel park nose first. It almost never goes smoothly. Stop it.

Pigeon

« Reply #2761 on: August 26, 2018, 09:07:05 AM »
Moving to Southern California and opening a boutique skate shop called White Supreme
embossed swastikas on the shop boards

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2762 on: August 26, 2018, 03:45:55 PM »
Try to be loving.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2763 on: August 28, 2018, 02:39:28 PM »
i bet a dave matthews puts on a good show
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2764 on: August 28, 2018, 02:46:30 PM »
maybe that’s a real confession post
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2765 on: August 31, 2018, 12:34:25 PM »
i bet a dave matthews puts on a good show
I knew a percussionist that played with him. Massive fucking Coke head.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #2766 on: August 31, 2018, 12:48:59 PM »
A lot of people put in their 2 week notice or 1 month notice, and then keep it secret from their coworkers until the day before. I'm having a hard time rationalizing this being common practice.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #2767 on: August 31, 2018, 01:00:50 PM »
People don’t like having the same conversation 20 times with people they don’t give a shit about

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2768 on: August 31, 2018, 01:27:17 PM »
People don’t like having the same conversation 20 times with people they don’t give a shit about
But the 20 conversations happen eventually, when their departure is announced on the day before.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #2769 on: August 31, 2018, 01:38:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
But the 20 conversations happen eventually, when their departure is announced on the day before.
the other coworkers will try to fuck up their release date and get you stuck working there longer. i've seen temps fuck around and do 20 yrs at a corporation over some dumb shit.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2770 on: August 31, 2018, 01:50:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
the other coworkers will try to fuck up their release date and get you stuck working there longer. i've seen temps fuck around and do 20 yrs at a corporation over some dumb shit.

I don't know man. Thanks for the input, but I think I'm still gonna ponder this one.

nooky

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2771 on: August 31, 2018, 02:04:54 PM »
if 1/3 of 6 is 3, what's 1/2 of 20?
I started getting a lot better when I went back to college and started taking a lot of math classes when I was 31.

I figured out how to figure things out better, if that makes sense.

« Reply #2772 on: August 31, 2018, 02:05:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

I don't know man. Thanks for the input, but I think I'm still gonna ponder this one.
sorry mr froth, that was foolish. prolly what FTS said.
i pondering why a new deck feels faster than the old deck it replaced even though the trucks/wheels/bearings are the same. does anyone else experience that feeling?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2773 on: September 01, 2018, 12:27:41 AM »
Your brain has no facts

nooky

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2774 on: September 01, 2018, 08:53:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Your brain has no facts

weird answer
I started getting a lot better when I went back to college and started taking a lot of math classes when I was 31.

I figured out how to figure things out better, if that makes sense.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #2775 on: September 03, 2018, 06:36:49 PM »
Why jessup is so shitty at staying stuck on my board, shit chips off worse than old paint

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
« Reply #2776 on: September 03, 2018, 07:48:34 PM »
How the fuck a magnetic hill works
Gentleman ninja warlock

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #2777 on: September 04, 2018, 04:33:31 AM »

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
« Reply #2778 on: September 04, 2018, 02:37:14 PM »
need some advice:

would you guys ask your girlfriend not to see a (male) person?
She admitted to having feelings, everythings out in the open, nothing behind my back or anything, and claims to be able to meet him as a friend (as he previously, before he broke up with his girlfriend, was).

I guess I trust her not to do anything stupid (as in cheat) but still, feelings do weird things and I also don't want things to develop into something more... idk

I don't really wan't to be put in the position where I (want to) ask my girlfriend not to see any person at all, so I guess I have to trust her, but it just does not feel very nice.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 02:42:30 PM by behavioralguide »

« Reply #2779 on: September 04, 2018, 02:57:24 PM »
need some advice:

She admitted to having feelings, everythings out in the open, nothing behind my back or anything, and claims to be able to meet him as a friend (as he previously, before he broke up with his girlfriend, was).

I guess I trust her not to do anything stupid (as in cheat) but still, feelings do weird things and I also don't want things to develop into something more... idk

I don't really wan't to be put in the position where I (want to) ask my girlfriend not to see any person at all, so I guess I have to trust her, but it just does not feel very nice.
dear BeG, flip the script and hang out w/ a girl you like telling her 'trust me, i can not make out /w her sweetie' and see if she goes for it. if she's ok w/ it she's planning to let this guy pet the pussy. if she says no, she still might be ready to let him pet the pussy but she's not willing to extend you the same courtesy. in this case you have what is called a 'hotwife' not an open relationship.
DTMFA! [dumpt the motherfucker already]
unless that's your kink

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #2780 on: September 04, 2018, 03:16:28 PM »
need some advice:

Honestly IMO If she says there's feelings for someone else its never gonna last forever with you anyways. so just save yourself the drama and cut the cord.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • dog stuff
« Reply #2781 on: September 04, 2018, 03:39:34 PM »

have to include I've been a depressed sack of shit for the past half year I understand that maybe her feelings confused ones with just a wanting for something ''light-hearted''.

also have to stress (esp to sharktits I guess) she is not gonna cheat on me for reasons I don't feel like discussing, guess you have to trust ME on that.

dirtywee I've been asking myself the same but I'm very sure of how I feel about her,

but with my depression; been dabbling in thinking we might need some time off and I need to focus on myself, for being with her makes me feeling like shit (about myself) bearable, which is not healthy.
but now with this situation I just don't really know

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #2782 on: September 05, 2018, 06:28:31 AM »
I've been in your exact situation, trusted her all the way with the 'just friends' thing, she ended up cheating on me with the guy (and I had major reasons besides my pride and my trust to think she would never do that, too), she tried apologizing and doing her best to piece everything back together between us again for a few weeks because she could tell I was wrecked and then she just cheated on me with that guy again.

She had my entire trust the whole time so I thought it was 'nice' and cool letting her see her 'friend' till one day the news broke, and then broke again. So in my experience that's a very slippery slope, if you ever feel like discussing your situation because it definitely sounds familiar to mine and I know times like these really are confusing, don't hesitate to PM me.

Your last paragraph also spoke to me because the whole time she was doing this to me, she was really making me feel like a sack of shit blaming me for all the problems in our relationship, basically saying I was busy working too much to get to spend time together even though we actually spent a lot and I was making conscious efforts to organize myself even better. Now in hindsight I realize that in reality, she was probably just looking for excuses for her to get away from the relationship and feel better about living another romance, and she never had our common interest in mind in the first place. I mean of course if you're going through that shit in addition to your depression, her seeing that guy is never going to solve any of you guys' problems and maybe you should make sure she realizes that. My ex didn't even notice she was drifting away from our relationship and personally harming me because she was so passionate about that other dude (something "light-hearted" as you said) everything else stopped to matter, and she genuinely thought she wasn't doing anything wrong till it hit her that she fucked up and had lost me eventually.

Sometimes people get those urges and then for a while they don't know what they're doing. I'm not saying you shouldn't trust your girl personally for not having virtue (being outspoken about your feelings like you guys seem to be is great virtue), just that you shouldn't trust her more than you could possibly trust another person who's also a human being with their weaknesses and limitations. Be realistic and like you were saying, focus on yourself because in crucial times like this (which I wish won't be so crucial to you) one really needs that.

dear BeG, flip the script and hang out w/ a girl you like telling her 'trust me, i can not make out /w her sweetie' and see if she goes for it. if she's ok w/ it she's planning to let this guy pet the pussy. if she says no, she still might be ready to let him pet the pussy but she's not willing to extend you the same courtesy. in this case you have what is called a 'hotwife' not an open relationship.
DTMFA! [dumpt the motherfucker already]
unless that's your kink

Funnily enough my ex was really encouraging me to get a side chick the whole time she was seeing that 'friend' of hers she was in the process of developing feelings for; what terminated that stress was the event of me actually starting to talk to another girl (after I had been cheated on and made it clear our relationship was now over). Now she's freaked out about the idea of me getting involved in a new relationship, and keeps saying (all the while still seeing her new dude) she wants me back. Fuck that man, I'm running for my life here.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 02:00:42 PM by silhouette »

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #2783 on: September 05, 2018, 07:52:25 AM »
need some advice:

If you can hang in social situation with the three of you or more in a neutral environment it could still be cool, if you are not allowed to be around when she is talking to her "friend" that is a red flag.
On a cautionary note, I have a female friend nicknamed the oragutan as she never lets go of one boyfriend till she has a good grip of the next one.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2784 on: September 05, 2018, 08:13:04 AM »
Cut the cord. You don't know what this dudes intentions are and your girl already said she has feelings for him. Theres a very high chance she'll cheat if you give her and her friend the chance and they think they can get away with it. Most of the time people on the outside of a relationship don't respect it. You don't need that kinda drama. Drop it before something bad happens and work on yourself.

Things get better man. Don't put yourself in a position where they have a good chance of getting worse.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2785 on: September 05, 2018, 08:17:55 AM »
If you stick around a girl who says she has feelings for another guy but they're just friends and then they go hang out you are a punk motherfucking bitch who is getting played for a sucker. Have some self respect and tell her to beat it. She'll start "dating" that dude later the same day I guarantee it like the Men's Wearhouse guy. How you even let her finish any sentence about another guy without interrupting and saying "oh cya" is beyond me.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #2786 on: September 05, 2018, 01:44:47 PM »
If you stick around a girl who says she has feelings for another guy but they're just friends and then they go hang out you are a punk motherfucking bitch who is getting played for a sucker. Have some self respect and tell her to beat it. She'll start "dating" that dude later the same day I guarantee it like the Men's Wearhouse guy. How you even let her finish any sentence about another guy without interrupting and saying "oh cya" is beyond me.

Clearly this dude has never had a long term serious relationship. its not as cut and dry when proper feelings are involved, shit for brains.

though i dont disagree with the overall message of your post the callousness of the tone is jacked.

Behaviouralguide - Its a hard situation my man, only you know whats right for you But it seems the general concesus on here is youre on a slippy slope, try not to slip too far down brother.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • dog stuff
« Reply #2787 on: September 05, 2018, 01:58:13 PM »
thanks, dirt and all

« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 07:53:21 AM by behavioralguide »

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #2788 on: September 05, 2018, 11:25:44 PM »
who does the fs lipslide polejam bounce out in the new polar vid?

(even with this gif, i am too dumb to figure it out myself. help)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 11:29:14 PM by somethingmustbreaknow »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2789 on: September 06, 2018, 04:57:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

have to include I've been a depressed sack of shit for the past half year I understand that maybe her feelings confused ones with just a wanting for something ''light-hearted''.

also have to stress (esp to sharktits I guess) she is not gonna cheat on me for reasons I don't feel like discussing, guess you have to trust ME on that.

dirtywee I've been asking myself the same but I'm very sure of how I feel about her,

but with my depression; been dabbling in thinking we might need some time off and I need to focus on myself, for being with her makes me feeling like shit (about myself) bearable, which is not healthy.
but now with this situation I just don't really know
You know when you use the term "some time off" when talking about a relationship that really means bounce and get on with life.