Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 575001 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #2790 on: September 06, 2018, 06:48:54 AM »
  She's asking as a test I feel.  Like to see how much this donkey can carry?   You should cheat on her first!
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2791 on: September 06, 2018, 07:49:19 AM »
Expand Quote
If you stick around a girl who says she has feelings for another guy but they're just friends and then they go hang out you are a punk motherfucking bitch who is getting played for a sucker. Have some self respect and tell her to beat it. She'll start "dating" that dude later the same day I guarantee it like the Men's Wearhouse guy. How you even let her finish any sentence about another guy without interrupting and saying "oh cya" is beyond me.
[close]

Clearly this dude has never had a long term serious relationship. its not as cut and dry when proper feelings are involved, shit for brains.

though i dont disagree with the overall message of your post the callousness of the tone is jacked.

Behaviouralguide - Its a hard situation my man, only you know whats right for you But it seems the general concesus on here is youre on a slippy slope, try not to slip too far down brother.

I've been married for six years dipshit

DONKEYSAUCE

• Rep: -5
« Reply #2792 on: September 06, 2018, 07:54:16 AM »
Don’t be a cuck. Literally.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2793 on: September 06, 2018, 08:02:11 AM »
can you guys also not awnwser in cliches and actualy read what I fucking typed?

asked whether or not you would ask your girlfriend not to see someone, as in forbid (or else the relationship is over) her, or ever felt like that, I did not ask for advice on how to handle my relationship.

you guys must date fucking wrenches if you actualy believe she is ''testing'' me and that I shouldn't be a ''cuck, literally''.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2794 on: September 06, 2018, 08:06:16 AM »
You 100% asked for advice on how to handle your relationship. But yeah, tell your girl who she can and can't be friends with that'll work out.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 08:08:05 AM by shit_for_brains »

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2795 on: September 06, 2018, 08:11:27 AM »
You 100% asked for advice on how to handle your relationship.

I can see how you mightve misunderstood but I
 asked if you guys ever asked your girlfriend/ wife not to see a particular person, and provided relation context.

I did not ask ''should I break up with my girl cause i suspect her fucking this other guy, which I don't, irrelevant of whatever all you guys' well ment suggestions suggest.

'preciate you guys seem to wanna help but 'preciate it more if you guys would not make assumptions you ''literally'' know nothing about

[edit]
see you edit in the post above now sfb, and thanks for adressing my only question, I dont want to ask her that and am not going to, just wanted to know if there's people who dealt with it (differently)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 08:13:47 AM by behavioralguide »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2796 on: September 06, 2018, 08:15:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

asked if you guys ever asked your girlfriend/ wife not to see a particular person, and provided relation context.

I did not ask ''should I break up with my girl cause i suspect her fucking this other guy, which I don't, irrelevant of whatever all you guys' well ment suggestions suggest.

'preciate you guys seem to wanna help but 'preciate it more if you guys would not make assumptions you ''literally'' know nothing about

Nobody misunderstood and I understand that you want to adjust the scope of what you said because you're defensive or embarrassed or whatever. Maybe next time don't ask a provocative question and then dump a bunch of details out if you don't want people to pay attention to them?

The answer just about everyone gave boils down to: No, you shouldn't ask her to stop hanging out with someone because not only is that not your issue, but it will create a whole other one. If you have an expected answer in mind go ask the mirror not a forum full of people.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • dog stuff
« Reply #2797 on: September 06, 2018, 08:25:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Nobody misunderstood and I understand that you want to adjust the scope of what you said because you're defensive or embarrassed or whatever. Maybe next time don't ask a provocative question and then dump a bunch of details out if you don't want people to pay attention to them?

The answer just about everyone gave boils down to: No, you shouldn't ask her to stop hanging out with someone because not only is that not your issue, but it will create a whole other one. If you have an expected answer in mind go ask the mirror not a forum full of people.

we need to stop quoting eachother's undedited posts.
either way I guess your right and I coulve expected the awnsers I got,
its not that I don't wanna hear it or that I wanna hear something specific (the mirror thing)
just an awnser (in the sense of similar story, not in a a ''what should i do" kinda way) on that specfic question was what I hoped for.

Pigeon

« Reply #2798 on: September 06, 2018, 08:26:48 AM »
I hope your girlfriend fucks that other guy.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • dog stuff
« Reply #2799 on: September 06, 2018, 08:30:04 AM »
and I hope typing that made ya feel better

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2800 on: September 06, 2018, 09:29:58 AM »
my wife has been cheated on in two previous relationship because she gave those guys the freedom to hang out with other chicks. there was a point a few years ago in our relationship where she found out that i would sometimes go out for a drink with a female coworker on friday afternoons. i never told her about going out with the girl from work, which to her meant that i was trying to hide something and i guess i was. your girlfriend/wife/whoever doesnt like hearing about your female friends that she doesnt know, and thats why i didnt tell her. i never had any feelings toward this woman and i never felt like she had any for me, we simply got along well and felt like getting a drink at the bar next door once in a while. i didn't feel like what i was doing was worthy of losing my wifes trust, but hiding it from her was. i stopped going out with the girl from work because drinks with her wasnt worth giving my wife a reason to think i might cheat. i trust and respect her and i want the same kind of trust and respect.

on the other side of things, she had this long time guy friend who i had met and hung out with a few times when i first met my wife. they never dated, but she said that they did have sex once. referred to him as more of a "best friend" guy, but they stopped hanging out a while before we started dating. this guy i guess he was going through a tough time and texted my wife about how he missed her and wanted to hang out. she told me about it and told him the only way she wanted to hang out with him was if it was at our place and if i was there too. i believe she did this because she knew how i would feel if she told me she was going to see him someplace without me. he never came over and stopped contacting her after that.

thats my honest experience with this shit, take it how you want it. i agree with SFB and everyone else has said. nothing good will come of your girlfriend spending one on one time with some dude she has a crush on.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #2801 on: September 06, 2018, 12:56:41 PM »
im pondering why social media is so fucking important to some people. some are so consumed with their public image they create and legit worry how others will look at them, to the point of calling people out for not liking them or following.

this girl i know from my town, ended up unfollowing her on instagram yesterday. shes pretty attractive and has mad followers but i dont care to be another one of her ig fanboys. not two minutes after the unfollowing she messages me asking wtf and texting an essay to me because she was offended.

ah the times we live in, such a double edged sword sometimes.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #2802 on: September 06, 2018, 01:09:08 PM »
Didn't somebody switch flip or switch heel this double set years ago?

For some reason I was thinking it was Damian Bravo, but I can't find the footage so I'm not sure if that's correct. It's been seriously bothering me lately.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #2803 on: September 06, 2018, 01:11:32 PM »
im pondering why social media is so fucking important to some people. some are so consumed with their public image they create and legit worry how others will look at them, to the point of calling people out for not liking them or following.

this girl i know from my town, ended up unfollowing her on instagram yesterday. shes pretty attractive and has mad followers but i dont care to be another one of her ig fanboys. not two minutes after the unfollowing she messages me asking wtf and texting an essay to me because she was offended.

sometimes it seems like people are concerned with their online image/presence and how they come off online as opposed to what they come off as irl

kinda funny tbh

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2804 on: September 06, 2018, 01:21:31 PM »

For some reason I was thinking it was Damian Bravo, but I can't find the footage so I'm not sure if that's correct. It's been seriously bothering me lately.
maybe stefan janoski, but i think that was a similar looking double set
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2805 on: September 06, 2018, 01:23:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
maybe stefan janoski, but i think that was a similar looking double set

I remember that double set from Welcome To Hell

Pigeon

« Reply #2806 on: September 06, 2018, 05:22:31 PM »
How legit is Ozone, the skateshop in Alameda? I want to spend a day down in Alameda but don’t know if I should bring an extra deck.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2807 on: September 07, 2018, 04:13:00 AM »

I hope you didn't respond, just nothing, not a peep. Can you imagine her anguish?

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #2808 on: September 07, 2018, 04:37:37 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I hope you didn't respond, just nothing, not a peep. Can you imagine her anguish?

Do you get notified when someone unfollows you? That´s fucked up!

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2809 on: September 07, 2018, 09:07:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yes, no response for a week then booty call her strait up.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #2810 on: September 07, 2018, 09:27:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Do you get notified when someone unfollows you? That´s fucked up!

There's different app services you can pay for that can show you when someone unfollows you, which just shows how much this gal really seems to care about social media.

Irvine-Sucks.com

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #2811 on: September 07, 2018, 06:40:53 PM »
I left a goofy comment once on one of my friend’s IG posts and she sent me a series of text messages explaining that she had to delete it because she takes social media really seriously for her career and shit. I was pretty flummoxed by that. I unfollowed her because I don’t use IG that way. For me, it’s just for fun.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2812 on: September 08, 2018, 06:19:49 AM »
It'd be so cool if Palace edited their next video to the drum & bass station from GTAIII.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMkdtMQH7WM

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2813 on: September 08, 2018, 08:36:11 AM »
Does Redman still live in that apartment from his Cribs episode?

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2814 on: September 08, 2018, 08:43:21 AM »
As of a year ago he still did:
http://archive.massappeal.com/redman-house-from-mtv-cribs/
The Thrillist article it references is worth reading too, apparently MTV wanted him to rent a bigger and nicer house for the episode.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2815 on: September 08, 2018, 10:44:32 AM »
The Thrillist article it references is worth reading too, apparently MTV wanted him to rent a bigger and nicer house for the episode.
Fuck, that's amazing.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2816 on: September 08, 2018, 01:27:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Fuck, that's amazing.

I don't recall where I heard it, some podcast (of course), but that's one of the places he owns. It was the first place he bought when he started making money, but he has a handful of places that family members live in with that being one of them. Personally I like to think it's still home base and there's an unflushed turd in the toilet.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #2817 on: September 09, 2018, 07:52:57 AM »

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2818 on: September 09, 2018, 11:40:23 AM »
https://www.westword.com/news/boys-will-be-wetboys-5098655

Do the wet boys get a pass in the current day and age?
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #2819 on: September 09, 2018, 11:58:45 AM »
With how much Ed Templeton posts on Instagram and snapping photos from the HB pier, do you think he spends just as much time, if not more, than the people he makes fun of for being on their phones in public?

Irvine-Sucks.com