Author Topic: has anyone ridden a hype deck yet??  (Read 1084 times)

hekkahyphy

has anyone ridden a hype deck yet??
« on: May 22, 2011, 09:05:55 PM »
Curious as to whether you liked it or not. I googled reviews and someone said they're heavy with decent concave and chip easily. It was a crap review but I'm interested In more than one persons feedback.I also know its different for everyone and shyut but yeah

yescomply

Re: has anyone ridden a hype deck yet??
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 01:36:55 PM »
when kurt was in london over the summer, i was with him at southbank alot and the boards looked real
good shape but i dunno if they are actually that good.

Filip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 02:25:48 PM »
One of the little kids around here, who always lurks at our local spot, had a Hype board probably a month ago.. I rolled around a few times on it, and it seemed ok.. Plus it was super duper flat, so pretty much my dream board, if it was bigger.

hekkahyphy

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 08:50:17 PM »
They just opened their online store they have boards for forty bucks and u can get ten percent off I think the codes building". I just ordered one and was looking to giv a decent review I hope. Only problem I have is they shipped it three days after I ordered..no biggie I guess

hekkahyphy

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 08:55:10 PM »
For those who care...I set it up last friday... Skated it once at the skatepark sunday..broke today (wednesday)

MANshark

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 10:51:47 PM »
Minimal concave and has good pop.  Been riding them for a few months and hyped for sure.