Author Topic: The Dark Knight Rises  (Read 33166 times)

skateboardpizza

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: The Dark Knight Rises
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2012, 02:18:23 PM »

I am not hyped at all on how human they made bane look . doesn't look right to me
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 09:31:08 PM by skateboardpizza »

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2012, 02:49:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I am not hyped at all on how human they mad bane look . doesn't look right to me

Just glad he no longer looks like this

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2012, 02:12:37 PM »
The Dark Knight Rises - Official Trailer #4 [HD]

aaaaayyyyyyyyee.

Whoever is editing the trailers knows how to crescendo the impending hype train with the score. Two of the corniest shots though:

Police charging like they're in Braveheart.
Slo-mo fist catch of Bane. You ain't Neo son. If anything, you're supposed to be slower if not on par in reaction time to the Bat. Super Saiyin II bullshit. But overall, soooooo excited.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2012, 02:26:01 PM »
Hathaway.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2012, 05:57:33 PM »
Jesus Im as hyped for the score as I am for the whole movie. The score made Inception that much better, and the same will happen here.

pancake man

• Rep: 34
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2012, 10:41:36 PM »
fucking boooooooo trailer 4 was already removed

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2012, 10:00:52 AM »
I'm going to watch this movie because Anne Hathaway is in it

dude

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2012, 04:22:55 PM »
Jesus Im as hyped for the score as I am for the whole movie. The score made Inception that much better, and the same will happen here.

A healthy chunk of the soundtrack here:

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/new-tv-spot-for-the-dark-knight-rises-plus-tracklisting-for-hans-zimmers-score-20120611

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2012, 01:33:33 PM »
^ I will gnar this man until the end of my days, quote me on that

dude

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2012, 04:16:45 PM »

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2012, 06:39:22 PM »
the joker is your "typical libertarian type" aka proving once again that alex jones is actually a huge comicbook nerd:

Leaked! The Dark Knight Rises

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2012, 06:50:54 PM »
the joker is your "typical libertarian type" aka proving once again that alex jones is actually a huge comicbook nerd:

Leaked! The Dark Knight Rises

i feel like that dude took too much shrooms and acid and now overthinks the shit out of everything
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

Mad Max

« Reply #162 on: July 01, 2012, 06:10:43 AM »

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: July 07, 2012, 09:53:18 PM »

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2012, 09:43:14 AM »
god damnit only 12 more days i can't wait for this shit.

pappalardospizza

• Rep: -2
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2012, 07:05:04 PM »
somebody posted these on facebook. I'm assuming there was an early screening and these are random people talking about it.

Tom McAuliffe @TomMcAuliffe - Just finished the screening of Dark Knight Rises...so much awesome...can't wait to see it again. And again. 9 out of 10 for me. I'd put Amazing Spider-Man at a 7.5 and Avengers at an 8.5.

Brian Limond - "Just back from a special preview screening of The Dark Knight Rises. Very good. It's everything and more. You're gonna LOVE IT!"

Marco Gennuso @marcogennuso - Vince just saw Dark Knight Rises at a press screening & says: "Wow. Quite speechless at the moment....TDKR was everything I wanted it to be"

Zach Pincus - "The Dark Knight Rises is not only easily the best Batman movie yet, but now one of my favorite movies I've ever seen. It was unbelievable!"

Lauren Heistand - "The Dark Knight Rises has just finished screening for the press and critics, receiving a STANDING OVATION!!!"

S.E.

« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2012, 09:25:18 PM »
somebody posted these on facebook. I'm assuming there was an early screening and these are random people talking about it.

Tom McAuliffe @TomMcAuliffe - Just finished the screening of Dark Knight Rises...so much awesome...can't wait to see it again. And again. 9 out of 10 for me. I'd put Amazing Spider-Man at a 7.5 and Avengers at an 8.5.

Brian Limond - "Just back from a special preview screening of The Dark Knight Rises. Very good. It's everything and more. You're gonna LOVE IT!"

Marco Gennuso @marcogennuso - Vince just saw Dark Knight Rises at a press screening & says: "Wow. Quite speechless at the moment....TDKR was everything I wanted it to be"

Zach Pincus - "The Dark Knight Rises is not only easily the best Batman movie yet, but now one of my favorite movies I've ever seen. It was unbelievable!"

Lauren Heistand - "The Dark Knight Rises has just finished screening for the press and critics, receiving a STANDING OVATION!!!"

Those quotes aren't random peeps.  Those are direct initial responses from the critics screening last week.  Pretty legit shit

dude

• SLAP Pal

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #168 on: July 10, 2012, 11:41:20 AM »
I would like to ask that anyone posting spoilers up until opening day, do so with a warning, and changing the font color so it's only readable when highlighted. Thanks.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #169 on: July 10, 2012, 01:43:29 PM »
Expand Quote
I would like to ask that anyone posting spoilers up until opening day, do so with a warning, and changing the font color so it's only readable when highlighted. Thanks.
[close]

Dude, I'm not even touching this thread after it comes out, until I see it myself.

If you want to truly avoid spoilers. Do this.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #170 on: July 10, 2012, 02:03:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude, I'm not even touching this thread after it comes out, until I see it myself.

[close]

If you want to truly avoid spoilers. Do this.

I plan to, but until then, I want to discuss, read up on things I may have missed without some little fucker pulling a "Snape Killed Dumbledore" on me/the thread.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #171 on: July 10, 2012, 02:34:23 PM »
Not really a spoiler, but no one else mentioned it and it's been discussed, but, did anyone else notice the scenes of Bruce Wayne using a cane to walk in that making of video?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

codithou

• Rep: 41
« Reply #172 on: July 10, 2012, 06:50:08 PM »
Not really a spoiler, but no one else mentioned it and it's been discussed, but, did anyone else notice the scenes of Bruce Wayne using a cane to walk in that making of video?
At the beginning of one of the trailers it looks like he's in a wheel chair. It could be that he's using a cane but still, he's fucked up a bit. I'm sure everyone here knows what Bane does to him in the comics so I'm not sure if it's really a spoiler or what. Is there a way to put spoiler tags on here?
It's the first scene.
The Dark Knight Rises - Official Trailer #3 [HD]

codithou

« Reply #173 on: July 10, 2012, 06:52:09 PM »
Oh and I'm not sure what the etiquette is on posting torrent links here, but here's the incredible Hans Zimmer soundtrack. It's real, and amazing.
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7430436/The_Dark_Knight_Rises_OST_2012

Hans Zimmer - 03 Gotham's Reckoning (HQ) Official Score! - The Dark Knight Rises
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 06:53:57 PM by codithou »

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #174 on: July 10, 2012, 07:46:12 PM »
This fan made trailer is pretty sweet.
The Dark Knight Rises Trailer - The Prestige Style
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #175 on: July 11, 2012, 06:24:58 AM »
Not a wheel chair, but he is using a cane. I wonder if that's post-Bane effect, or if it's just to emphasize that Bruce has been worn down to old-man status before he even dons the costume again? There's no possible way they'll avoid the collision between the two that happened in the comic, but Nolan will probably change it up a little.

The theater a few miles from me is running a triple feature on premier night, so it's 8-9 hours of entertainment. I might actually do it. It's only like $25, probably only respectful movie patrons will go, and it locks down a seat for the premier of tdkr.

dude

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #176 on: July 11, 2012, 09:26:30 AM »
This trailer gives me goosebumps. Fuck, this is going to be good.

The Dark Knight Rises - Journey Trailer (720p HD)

codithou

« Reply #177 on: July 11, 2012, 07:21:11 PM »
Not a wheel chair, but he is using a cane. I wonder if that's post-Bane effect, or if it's just to emphasize that Bruce has been worn down to old-man status before he even dons the costume again? There's no possible way they'll avoid the collision between the two that happened in the comic, but Nolan will probably change it up a little.

The theater a few miles from me is running a triple feature on premier night, so it's 8-9 hours of entertainment. I might actually do it. It's only like $25, probably only respectful movie patrons will go, and it locks down a seat for the premier of tdkr.

Yeah after watching it again it makes more sense for it to be a cane. I am sure Nolan will try and make it unpredictable but still stay true to the comics, in a way. I would totally do that triple feature if I had the money, but I have them on dvd anyway so I might just watch them at home the day before. Some girl bought a friend of mine a ticket to The Avengers when that came out and it ended up being the fucking six movie marathon thing they were doing and he didn't realize it until she already bought the ticket so he ended up going to it. That sounds like way to fucking long to be sitting in a theater though.

dude

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #178 on: July 12, 2012, 09:21:28 AM »
If anybody is going opening day, here is the poster you'll receive:

And if anyone is at Comic-Con, you can pick this Mondo poster up for $50 as they are only making 375 of them:

Edit* And new photos... Marion Cotillard is so god damn beautiful.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 11:30:19 AM by dude »

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #179 on: July 20, 2012, 04:13:47 AM »
Hearing nothing but positive things from people who went to the premiere. Can't wait til it's in theatres here