Author Topic: Skyrim  (Read 18232 times)

Goblinshark

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Skyrim
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2011, 04:24:36 PM »
still can't bring myself to pay for this, so I'm going to download the pc version and see how much I need it on xbox

torrent here, from the comments it seems to work pretty legit. Doubt it will go down too great on my dell laptop though...

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Razor1911/43580a683534cc69c5ce3d23d7319442624256d78297

dude i'm all for pirating shit, but bethesda deserves your money and its def worth the 60 bucks!
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2011, 04:39:37 PM »
I kind of want to start a new game, but with the amount of saves each character racks up it's too much hassle. I'm level 28 or so with my stealthy archer character and I'm feeling like that shit is way too easy. Thieves Guild boots, something like +45% damage with bows (before the +80% from perks), x3 damage from sneak attacks, nothing puts up much of a fight any more and if they do it's all too easy to just backtrack a bit and sneak up on them again. I guess I could just start using swords for the fuck of it.

you can turn off autosave in settings

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2011, 04:40:05 PM »
well if I enjoy it on PC I'll want it on xbox anyway, as I don't really like playing games on computers, so call it try before you buy.
the game seems to be selling super well, so the pirating shouldn't be affecting profits that much

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2011, 04:47:13 PM »
well if I enjoy it on PC I'll want it on xbox anyway, as I don't really like playing games on computers, so call it try before you buy.
the game seems to be selling super well, so the pirating shouldn't be affecting profits that much

For sure its hard to drop money right away for a new game. I'm just glad I lucked out in the sense that i am seeing a best buy employee and i got that shit for 40 bucks on release day and then I picked up BF3 on black friday for 30 bucks. This game was so worth the wait though and if I hadn't had that connect I would have bought it full price without hesitation and I haven't bought a brand new game since skate 2!

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2011, 05:03:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

For sure its hard to drop money right away for a new game. I'm just glad I lucked out in the sense that i am seeing a best buy employee and i got that shit for 40 bucks on release day and then I picked up BF3 on black friday for 30 bucks. This game was so worth the wait though and if I hadn't had that connect I would have bought it full price without hesitation and I haven't bought a brand new game since skate 2!

Yeah man, I hear you, that's definitely good enticement to purchase. I'm even worse, don't think I've ever bought a brand new game haha. I just want to make sure I'll also have enough time to get the most out of it, because I don't even have my xbox at university with me at the moment, so I might just have to wait for summer to have a lot of time for it (and it will probably be a lot cheaper by then too ;D ). But I'm still going to download this and maybe try bring my xbox back with me after christmas...

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2011, 05:46:39 PM »
My new tv came the other day and I've finally been playing skyrim in HD. My pants are now rock solid from all the jizzing when i first saw Aurora borealis in HD

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2011, 06:09:56 PM »
Word. Fuck going to Norway or some shit to see them, would only be a pale reflection of your setup

+ damn, the 5gb torrent has finished already, might have to go try this out, although I was planning on sleeping tonight....

Riverside

• Rep: -33
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2011, 11:17:35 AM »
Word. Fuck going to Norway or some shit to see them, would only be a pale reflection of your setup

+ damn, the 5gb torrent has finished already, might have to go try this out, although I was planning on sleeping tonight....
i thought i was the only one havng this problem
Sooner or later the Karma always end in your fucking face

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2011, 08:06:46 AM »
Just finished the main story aswell as the majority of the other quests.

I played as an Imperial and pretty much only used the bow while sneaking the entire game. I had maximum sneak and bow skill and spent most of my skill points on unlocking all the perks in both of the skill trees.

When I get bored and start another play through I think I'll play as a nord or an orc and use heavy armour and a double handed weapon.

thugnificent

« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2011, 08:35:54 AM »
i want to finish this game but the loading times just became too fuckin much for me. especially on quests where you have to keep goin back and forth, fcuckin 80% of the time im playing is just waiting on them fuckin loading screens

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2011, 08:42:30 AM »
Yeah, I just use my laptop most of the time I'm playing. Lurk here while its loading.

RonBalone

• Rep: -21
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2011, 10:50:51 PM »
Don't have this loading time issue like you, Glad I got a legit set up.

thugnificent

« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2011, 05:26:50 AM »
my computer is good, i dunno what the beef is between the two

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2011, 11:01:13 PM »
If you have a good computer then just do this. Fuck, I wish there were console commands or something on xbox.

Skyrim - 50 mages VS. 30 Elder Dragons (Epic!)

JUSTICE BEAVER

• Rep: 6
  • yes
« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2011, 05:45:44 AM »
lvl 55 now! Still many quests left!! This game is so fucking good. Also lvl 100 smithing, lvl 100 sneak, lvl 100 enchanting, lvl 100 archery!
Keenan Forever

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2011, 01:41:01 PM »
whats the level cap in this game?

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2011, 02:59:50 PM »

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2011, 07:13:30 PM »
kinda over my character. plus i just got fucked up by those draugr's that shout.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2012, 07:08:21 PM »
my lvl 40 redguard is simply a glorified ass-kicker. hell fuck you up with dual swords, destruction spells, & stealth archery. only an apprentice in restoration but its enough to keep me at full health ona regular basis. he's pretty much just a high-powered offensive character. add in dragon armor along with my bad bitch Mjoll and I pretty much just walk around servin niggas. two glass swords in legendary condition along with lvl2 dual savagery can pretty much take down any dragon with 3-4 well placed power attacks.  i got HELLA money too so if i get caught slippin i got like 20 potions on deck. i wish there was an online multiplayer arena, or just an area side quest in general. niggas would not be fuckin with me lol. level 3 unrelenting force is amazing. i love knockin niggas off cliffs n shit. sometimes itll just outright kill the weaker enemies. i AM the dovakeen!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 09:26:24 PM by DaSk8D00D »

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #109 on: February 09, 2012, 12:21:51 PM »
This is why I wish I played on PC

Side Mission ? 2012 ? February ? 07 ? Side Mission

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2012, 08:26:15 AM »
my lvl 40 redguard is simply a glorified ass-kicker. hell fuck you up with dual swords, destruction spells, & stealth archery. only an apprentice in restoration but its enough to keep me at full health ona regular basis. he's pretty much just a high-powered offensive character. add in dragon armor along with my bad bitch Mjoll and I pretty much just walk around servin niggas. two glass swords in legendary condition along with lvl2 dual savagery can pretty much take down any dragon with 3-4 well placed power attacks.  i got HELLA money too so if i get caught slippin i got like 20 potions on deck. i wish there was an online multiplayer arena, or just an area side quest in general. niggas would not be fuckin with me lol. level 3 unrelenting force is amazing. i love knockin niggas off cliffs n shit. sometimes itll just outright kill the weaker enemies. i AM the dovakeen!

my lvl 38 imperial is a Heavy Armor, Greatsword wielding knight with all Daedric Armour and weapons. You know I got the conditioning perk for heavy armor so I can still run around like a motherfucker with my enchanted muffled boots so I still got a little bit of stealth going too. Destruction magic on lock, my archery is powerful as fuck and I got my bow and sword enchanted with 20 pt fire damage each, and a shit-ton of soul gems and empty soul gems to fill with my "Mace of Molag Bal". I'm a werewolf but never really use that shit but it's fun to run around sometimes. I got a house in Whiterun, Solitude and my baller Pad in my main city Markarth. I'm generally a law abiding citizen unless the Dark brotherhood tells me to go and merc some fools, but I got plenty of scrilla to pay off my bountys. My sanguin rose summons a Demora to fight with me, so I rarely roll with companions, lone wolf who looks like Satan and will decapitate you and leave your body burning.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2012, 10:29:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

my lvl 38 imperial is a Heavy Armor, Greatsword wielding knight with all Daedric Armour and weapons. You know I got the conditioning perk for heavy armor so I can still run around like a motherfucker with my enchanted muffled boots so I still got a little bit of stealth going too. Destruction magic on lock, my archery is powerful as fuck and I got my bow and sword enchanted with 20 pt fire damage each, and a shit-ton of soul gems and empty soul gems to fill with my "Mace of Molag Bal". I'm a werewolf but never really use that shit but it's fun to run around sometimes. I got a house in Whiterun, Solitude and my baller Pad in my main city Markarth. I'm generally a law abiding citizen unless the Dark brotherhood tells me to go and merc some fools, but I got plenty of scrilla to pay off my bountys. My sanguin rose summons a Demora to fight with me, so I rarely roll with companions, lone wolf who looks like Satan and will decapitate you and leave your body burning.

did you craft the daedric weapons or did you find them? i got my smithing at 100 but my guy uses light armor so i dumped a ton of points into light-armor perks and once i got to dragon it still wouldnt let me craft daedric cuz i didnt get the heavy armor perks instead. kinda pisses me off really, the daedric swords & bow are what i want. i also have that mace & sanguine's rose so i know they both kick ass. *salute to the fellow dovakin*

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2012, 10:43:46 AM »
Yea i crafted the Daedric armor, and all other armor and weapons along the way because i need matching sets to look fresh for all the skyrim bitches. You need demora hearts to craft daedric shit, and they can be hard to find but one dude at the mages college sells them. Not sure why you can't craft, but I ranked up my heavy armor instead of light.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2012, 10:56:26 AM »
Yea i crafted the Daedric armor, and all other armor and weapons along the way because i need matching sets to look fresh for all the skyrim bitches. You need demora hearts to craft daedric shit, and they can be hard to find but one dude at the mages college sells them. Not sure why you can't craft, but I ranked up my heavy armor instead of light.

yeah you know how the smithing constellations sorta goes ina circle? if you upgrade all the heavy armor you can upgrade to daedric after ebony armor, then after daedric you can get dragon armor. if you upgrade the light armor instead you goto dragon armor right after glass, and even tho daedric armor is RIGHT NEXT to the dragon armor you still cant get it unless you upgrade all the heavy armors as well. talk about some bullshit... lol. ive found daedric arrows tho so hopefully when i level up a few more times ill be able to find the loot somewhere if i get lucky

also has anyone seen this? the chest really is there and theres a ton of various random loot. like, 20-30 items worth.

Dawnstar Invisible Chest

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #114 on: February 10, 2012, 11:02:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah you know how the smithing constellations sorta goes ina circle? if you upgrade all the heavy armor you can upgrade to daedric after ebony armor, then after daedric you can get dragon armor. if you upgrade the light armor instead you goto dragon armor right after glass, and even tho daedric armor is RIGHT NEXT to the dragon armor you still cant get it unless you upgrade all the heavy armors as well. talk about some bullshit... lol. ive found daedric arrows tho so hopefully when i level up a few more times ill be able to find the loot somewhere if i get lucky

also has anyone seen this? the chest really is there and theres a ton of various random loot. like, 20-30 items worth.

Dawnstar Invisible Chest

Maybe you just just have to unlock all the right side smithing perks (dwarven, orcish, ebony)?

And I'll be making a trip to dawnstar next time i turn the game on ;)

EDIT: I re-read your post and get it....ranking up 3 times won't take that long tho.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 11:05:32 AM by Choad Muskrat »

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #115 on: February 10, 2012, 12:59:56 PM »
kinda sucks my follower lydia walks so slow when she has her weapon drawn but runs when its not. so she is of no help. i can be deep in a dungeon and she will be so far behind its the weirdest bug.

Jack

• Rep: -4
  • WabbaJack!
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2012, 04:45:46 AM »
Just got the Wuuthrad battleaxe beeech ;D