Author Topic: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT  (Read 232965 times)

tobal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -12
Re: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2011, 11:57:16 AM »
I love skateboarding so much i want it to die...again.

AfterEight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2011, 12:01:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Berrics skate plaza is going to be open this month. They've done more for skateboarding in three years than any of you favorite skaters have in 20+.
[close]

My favorite Skater is Rob Dyrdek, ha!

hahahahaha

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2011, 12:09:37 PM »
the greater good
The Greater Good
hardly art, hardly starving

Random Matt

• Rep: 8
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2011, 12:12:00 PM »

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2011, 12:14:58 PM »
i hope he will be kicked of girl

like that i will be able to buy one of his pro model, zinger!
tricks are for kids , style is forever

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2011, 12:15:10 PM »
#team_olson

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2011, 12:17:22 PM »
#team_olson

FUCK, i was in the middle of photoshoping a team olson graphic. over it now

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1466
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2011, 12:18:48 PM »
there could always be more going on in the background... not every little squabble ends on the internet, i'm sure koston has his reasons

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2011, 12:21:21 PM »
Expand Quote
#team_olson
[close]

FUCK, i was in the middle of photoshoping a team olson graphic. over it now

sorry bro.  it will probably be relevant again if placed delicately on page 8.

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2011, 12:26:56 PM »
Expand Quote
heavy

[close]

theres that word again, heavy... is there something wrong with the earths gravitational pull in the year 1985?

manbergur

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2011, 12:27:52 PM »

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2011, 12:30:00 PM »
koston forgot to sign out of his twitter at the berrics

polyethylene

• Rep: -3
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2011, 12:30:22 PM »
hey eric, get off the fucking internet and do your job instead of being a whiny little bitch

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2011, 12:30:32 PM »
first and foremost, skateboarding DOES NOT NEED anyone to do anything for skateboarding. skateboarding was doing just fine before it became corporate, and in my opinion it is worse off now that at any other time in its short history. koston, as someone eluded to before, is concerned about helping himself. he is rich and a wannabe celebrity, and a fucking Scientologist at that. I could do without the berrics as most people who skate would not have missed it had it never existed. basically steve berra failed as an actor and came up with a good plan to exploit the current market. i am not saying that there is no good in their hearts toward skateboarding, i just personally do not appreciate when anyone takes it upon themselves to represent skateboarding, or change it for whatever reason, especially when that involves creating an image thats only benefit is to the one making the change, e.g., corporate, non skate sponsorship. not to mention nikes horrible human rights record. skateboarding belongs to EVERYONE WHO SKATES. not these glorified assholes. for every pro, there is a hometown hero who kills it. i am cool with people getting paid to skate, but when it gets to this level of psuedo celebrity infighting, yes i am entertained, but, it has nothing to do with skateboarding, only some deuchebags who skate. so guys, stop pretending that who you are and what you do is more important than the rest of us who skate for fun and dont need anything from you.

Rambo: The Skateboard Pimp

• Rep: -5
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2011, 12:31:40 PM »
Sounds like this pushed Koston over the edge, Olson's latest coverage was him jumping over a fucking post box, and it was a hippy jump before that. He took a shoe-in to the industry without having to work at it so why would he work at it now - not saying that he's shit - . How can he hate a website that posts footage of skaters skating, how are you going to hate like that when your friends have put loads of time and effort into battle commanders, recruits, building the site and the brand and you're just going to say you hate it? Fuck that Koston should get him kicked off for being a cunt, I'm sure people have had each other kicked off whatever company for lesser.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2011, 12:35:21 PM »
Sounds like this pushed Koston over the edge, Olson's latest coverage was him jumping over a fucking post box, and it was a hippy jump before that. He took a shoe-in to the industry without having to work at it so why would he work at it now - not saying that he's shit - . How can he hate a website that posts footage of skaters skating, how are you going to hate like that when your friends have put loads of time and effort into battle commanders, recruits, building the site and the brand and you're just going to say you hate it? Fuck that Koston should get him kicked off for being a cunt, I'm sure people have had each other kicked off whatever company for lesser.

Like doing a ton of coke, yelling at stefan, and punching out a sliding glass door?

manbergur

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2011, 12:36:28 PM »
for the record - below is what koston was responding to - if that was koston and not someone fucking around on his phone that he left out..

someone asked alex this on his tumblr page:    

Do you ever browse the berrics for whatever reason, despite your opinions (you know, on that stuff...) ?

alex responded:

no not never. you should too

thats actually kinda vague in the first place..  no not ever..  you should too? so you are telling him he should browse the berrics but that you dont? kinda confusing. and absolutely not a big deal at all.. i wouldnt even be surprised if alex is at the berrics right now and is the one who posted the reaction on eric's phone.. now he is probably reading this slap thread cracking the fuck up.. lol

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2011, 12:37:12 PM »
Berrics skate plaza is going to be open this month. They've done more for skateboarding in three years than any of you favorite skaters have in 20+.

Serious question-What is the Berrics skate plaza?
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2011, 12:37:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Is Girl unionized? If so that sucks. I hate unions. People always get promotions based on seniority and not skillz.
[close]

Are you trolling? Unions have some problems, but please learn about worker's lives in factories before they existed.

Just trying to lighten things up around here.

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2011, 12:38:29 PM »
So I'm just going to type out some funny shit from the comment section on the picture for you technologically impaired

Erickoston: Look, normally I like to be a sarcastic, smart-ass, ball-buster on IG but this really struck a nerve in me. It's truly upsetting that I'm being shitted on by someone basically in my own "family". Sorry u guys had to hear it, but if that's how he wants to communicate it, then this is probably the best way for it to hit home.

Erickoston: I like IG because if all the fun I have on it. That's all it is for me, fun entertainment.

Billy_Marks: @mercedesbendo Alex made it public and @Erickoston called him out! And your right. Your opinion don't matter. So fucking save it!

thepharaoh: Who is Alex Olsen? Ha sounds like a no body to me now.

bamahardy: Wow. This is my favorite insta ever.

Grimcity: I'm always glad I'm just me, but at the moment I'm especially glad I'm not Alex. Damn.

Anthonyshetler: Instagram beef now! Very exciting !!! Between the muska getting arrested then making a apology video and this koston/ Olsen beef, i am completely entertained , I'm on the edge of my sit wondering what's next!!!

Ernietorres: Wow, I'm impressed.

(this one is so fucking long I wish I knew how to take screen caps) Mercedesbendo: @billy_marks @erickoston Koston made it public on here by acknowledging it, dick. Olson is jelouse bc hel never be a Kostor or have his own famous park. koston is the shiz he shouldn;t care about what one spoiled little fuck says. Can't be friends with everyone. And don't get me started on you Billy, I saw your day in the life your no better than Olson, waking up to a beer every morning and acting like your better than everyone your not shit. Maybe you should quit drinking and being an asshole and go work on those double flips pal.

Billy_marks @mercedesbendo wow. You fucking nailed it bro! I'm actually wasted right now. If u think that is my day in the life then your fucking regular. I bet you think all reality tv shows are real too huh?

Mercedesbendo: Nope its just as fake as you are @Billy_marks

Billy_marks: @mercedesbendo cuz u know me so well. Your a joke. You don't belong on instagram. You belong on the slap message boards.

Mercedesbendo: Haha u mad bruh? @billy_marks

Alright fess up, which one of you is Mercedesbendo?

killaboots

• Rep: 0
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2011, 12:39:46 PM »

very_undude

• Rep: 3
  • Shacked
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2011, 12:41:58 PM »
Did Berra hack into Koston's instagram acount and go on a tiraid? 
im in college, so yes im looking to buy a place

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2011, 12:42:36 PM »
lol to do a screen capture just hit Prt Scr on your keyboard, then go to some image program(like paint) and hit edit, paste, then crop the photo and upload it to imageshack or tinypic. Then post it on here.

It takes like 15 seconds. So someone do this. I would but I'm at work and it's blocked  >:(

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2011, 12:43:15 PM »
and here's Mr Mercedesbendo most recent facebooker status upperdate

Nick Bendo
Dosnt have any friends bc he alienates himself from everyone.
Sunday at 2:25pm via iPhone � Like �

tobal

• Rep: -12
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2011, 12:44:13 PM »
"Your a joke. You don't belong on instagram. You belong on the slap message boards."

manbergur

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2011, 12:44:49 PM »
So I'm just going to type out some funny shit from the comment section on the picture for you technologically impaired

Erickoston: Look, normally I like to be a sarcastic, smart-ass, ball-buster on IG but this really struck a nerve in me. It's truly upsetting that I'm being shitted on by someone basically in my own "family". Sorry u guys had to hear it, but if that's how he wants to communicate it, then this is probably the best way for it to hit home.

Erickoston: I like IG because if all the fun I have on it. That's all it is for me, fun entertainment.

Billy_Marks: @mercedesbendo Alex made it public and @Erickoston called him out! And your right. Your opinion don't matter. So fucking save it!

thepharaoh: Who is Alex Olsen? Ha sounds like a no body to me now.

bamahardy: Wow. This is my favorite insta ever.

Grimcity: I'm always glad I'm just me, but at the moment I'm especially glad I'm not Alex. Damn.

Anthonyshetler: Instagram beef now! Very exciting !!! Between the muska getting arrested then making a apology video and this koston/ Olsen beef, i am completely entertained , I'm on the edge of my sit wondering what's next!!!

Ernietorres: Wow, I'm impressed.

(this one is so fucking long I wish I knew how to take screen caps) Mercedesbendo: @billy_marks @erickoston Koston made it public on here by acknowledging it, dick. Olson is jelouse bc hel never be a Kostor or have his own famous park. koston is the shiz he shouldn;t care about what one spoiled little fuck says. Can't be friends with everyone. And don't get me started on you Billy, I saw your day in the life your no better than Olson, waking up to a beer every morning and acting like your better than everyone your not shit. Maybe you should quit drinking and being an asshole and go work on those double flips pal.

Billy_marks @mercedesbendo wow. You fucking nailed it bro! I'm actually wasted right now. If u think that is my day in the life then your fucking regular. I bet you think all reality tv shows are real too huh?

Mercedesbendo: Nope its just as fake as you are @Billy_marks

Billy_marks: @mercedesbendo cuz u know me so well. Your a joke. You don't belong on instagram. You belong on the slap message boards.

Mercedesbendo: Haha u mad bruh? @billy_marks

Alright fess up, which one of you is Mercedesbendo?

that is fucking amazing..  why are all these pros bitching back and forth on twitter? and billy marks even calls out the slap message boards!!!  this is fucking classic!

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2011, 12:45:16 PM »
You don't belong on instagram. You belong on the slap message boards.

aaaaaaaa

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2011, 12:46:14 PM »
this is the only olson worth giving a fuck about

Steve Olson - Fulfill the Dream

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2011, 12:46:42 PM »
Keep the comments from IG coming...too funny! You can use the snipping tool too to take screen caps which could be in your accessories if you have the right windows.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2011, 12:47:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Is Girl unionized? If so that sucks. I hate unions. People always get promotions based on seniority and not skillz.
[close]

Are you trolling? Unions have some problems, but please learn about worker's lives in factories before they existed.
[close]

Just trying to lighten things up around here.

Fuck me, my bad i Just got the joke. I need to take off my super-serious political Nickdagger persona for a second. Back to trollin' :)