Author Topic: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT  (Read 233032 times)

ALT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2011, 12:47:40 PM »

lalala

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 13
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2011, 12:48:45 PM »
Koston is extremely out of line. Alex was kind of a dick though. Conclusion: this is gay. And sad.

gripping the dick like a church girl giving her first hand job
head of the dick gonna be purple like my uncles face when he hung himself

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2011, 12:52:44 PM »
first and foremost, skateboarding DOES NOT NEED anyone to do anything for skateboarding. skateboarding was doing just fine before it became corporate, and in my opinion it is worse off now that at any other time in its short history. koston, as someone eluded to before, is concerned about helping himself. he is rich and a wannabe celebrity, and a fucking Scientologist at that. I could do without the berrics as most people who skate would not have missed it had it never existed. basically steve berra failed as an actor and came up with a good plan to exploit the current market. i am not saying that there is no good in their hearts toward skateboarding, i just personally do not appreciate when anyone takes it upon themselves to represent skateboarding, or change it for whatever reason, especially when that involves creating an image thats only benefit is to the one making the change, e.g., corporate, non skate sponsorship. not to mention nikes horrible human rights record. skateboarding belongs to EVERYONE WHO SKATES. not these glorified assholes. for every pro, there is a hometown hero who kills it. i am cool with people getting paid to skate, but when it gets to this level of psuedo celebrity infighting, yes i am entertained, but, it has nothing to do with skateboarding, only some deuchebags who skate. so guys, stop pretending that who you are and what you do is more important than the rest of us who skate for fun and dont need anything from you.

berra ripped as a skater and deserved to be pro, he didnt just fall out of the acting business and start the berrics.

The more popular skateboarding is, the more parks that are built to skate, and the LESS douchebags that get into skateboarding cause its the cool thing to do (kinda like how legalizing weed actually decreases use). Although increased popularity increases # of kids, 90% of them are gone after like 7pm anyways.

while i do find it pretty corny how they remind themselves how much they are doing for skateboarding, the berrics is basically the only place where pros/ams can get coverage inbetween video parts and magazines. I can guarantee for every kid that pics up a magazine and sees a pj ladd or jimmy carlin ad, that theres 10,000 kids who watch him skate batb or watch their battle commanders. Whether you like it or not, the site actually is hugely beneficial for anyone who gets covereage from theberrics. So they actually are helping skateboarders.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2011, 12:55:34 PM »
What is the berrics street plaza? Are they opening a private park or free street plaza?

I'll definitely give them respect if they start building free parks.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2011, 12:57:35 PM »
It's all about

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2011, 12:58:01 PM »
I can't imagine Koston writing stuff like this. Berra has probably a Q&A with formulated statements for scenarios like that.
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

streetPirate22

• Rep: 21
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2011, 12:59:46 PM »

For the greater good of skateboarding. Wow! Looks like Eric's been drinking some of Steve's cool-aid.

G.Lewis

« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2011, 01:01:04 PM »
It's all so depressing and somewhat boring.  Oh the egos.

tobal

• Rep: -12
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2011, 01:01:34 PM »
I understand Alex Olson...there s no mail box to jump at the Berrics, it sucks.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »
this is insane. i still can't believe koston would write that.

somebody asked alex his opinion on a website and he said he didn't go there.

that in no way constitutes some sacred insult to the company he rides for.
the og girl would be kicking koston off for this. if he did actually write that...

he looks like the way bigger kook in the building.
when you make a product respect people's right not to like it.
the tone in his answer is exactly why i think most people are turned off by the berrics...

backing olson 100% on this. koston showed his allegiance to girl when he left lakai.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2011, 01:07:25 PM »
this is insane. i still can't believe koston would write that.

somebody asked alex his opinion on a website and he said he didn't go there.

that in no way constitutes some sacred insult to the company he rides for.
the og girl would be kicking koston off for this. if he did actually write that...

he looks like the way bigger kook in the building.
when you make a product respect people's right not to like it.
the tone in his answer is exactly why i think most people are turned off by the berrics...

backing olson 100% on this. koston showed his allegiance to girl when he left lakai.

Olson left too

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2011, 01:07:49 PM »
EVERYONE JUST CHILL THE FUCK OUT

"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2011, 01:09:39 PM »
Sickening.  /\

Ban.

RevertEverything

• Rep: 18
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2011, 01:10:06 PM »
Alex likes pushing buttons, nothing new, but Koston's reaction was insane. If saying you don't visit the Berrics causes that reaction, I would hate to what happened if he actually said something insulting.

I think Koston's thetan's are out of line. Steve prep the E-meter stat.

Useless Wooden Bench

• Rep: 159
    • Pappy avatar image
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2011, 01:10:54 PM »
Useless Wooden Bench, Prison Wallet, Fauve, e.d., polyethylene, ttching!, Pelican, geoff, RevertEverything, chockfullofthat, Edward Sebastian, ChildoftheGhetto, Bertie, ice nine, RoedGroed, lalala, pamacado, Briden, lem, Tarquin, A.J.K., supportCREATURE, petkom, Mario, MyUserName, Geoffrey Lewis, jackherer, smokecrack, The Mess, habitual line stepper, anblue, Septidon, able, andylicardi, awesomedolphinstyle, LIVEfromthe3one5, Plug_One, Heavy Metal, kushismycologne, Silent Bob., LemonParty, Filip, loggedinLurker, tb303 (+ 6 Hidden) and 54 Guests are viewing this topic.

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #105 on: July 19, 2011, 01:11:09 PM »
Expand Quote
first and foremost, skateboarding DOES NOT NEED anyone to do anything for skateboarding. skateboarding was doing just fine before it became corporate, and in my opinion it is worse off now that at any other time in its short history. koston, as someone eluded to before, is concerned about helping himself. he is rich and a wannabe celebrity, and a fucking Scientologist at that. I could do without the berrics as most people who skate would not have missed it had it never existed. basically steve berra failed as an actor and came up with a good plan to exploit the current market. i am not saying that there is no good in their hearts toward skateboarding, i just personally do not appreciate when anyone takes it upon themselves to represent skateboarding, or change it for whatever reason, especially when that involves creating an image thats only benefit is to the one making the change, e.g., corporate, non skate sponsorship. not to mention nikes horrible human rights record. skateboarding belongs to EVERYONE WHO SKATES. not these glorified assholes. for every pro, there is a hometown hero who kills it. i am cool with people getting paid to skate, but when it gets to this level of psuedo celebrity infighting, yes i am entertained, but, it has nothing to do with skateboarding, only some deuchebags who skate. so guys, stop pretending that who you are and what you do is more important than the rest of us who skate for fun and dont need anything from you.
[close]

berra ripped as a skater and deserved to be pro, he didnt just fall out of the acting business and start the berrics.

The more popular skateboarding is, the more parks that are built to skate, and the LESS douchebags that get into skateboarding cause its the cool thing to do (kinda like how legalizing weed actually decreases use). Although increased popularity increases # of kids, 90% of them are gone after like 7pm anyways.

while i do find it pretty corny how they remind themselves how much they are doing for skateboarding, the berrics is basically the only place where pros/ams can get coverage inbetween video parts and magazines. I can guarantee for every kid that pics up a magazine and sees a pj ladd or jimmy carlin ad, that theres 10,000 kids who watch him skate batb or watch their battle commanders. Whether you like it or not, the site actually is hugely beneficial for anyone who gets covereage from theberrics. So they actually are helping skateboarders.

i dont know where you get the idea that the more popular skateboarding gets the less douchebags get into it. ive been skating since the early 80s and douchebags are far more abundant in skateboarding now than at any other time. also, we have this thing called, the internet. people can have footage posted any time they want.

petkom

• Rep: 3
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2011, 01:13:13 PM »

haha

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2011, 01:13:51 PM »
Useless Wooden Bench, Prison Wallet, Fauve, e.d., polyethylene, ttching!, Pelican, geoff, RevertEverything, chockfullofthat, Edward Sebastian, ChildoftheGhetto, Bertie, ice nine, RoedGroed, lalala, pamacado, Briden, lem, Tarquin, A.J.K., supportCREATURE, petkom, Mario, MyUserName, Geoffrey Lewis, jackherer, smokecrack, The Mess, habitual line stepper, anblue, Septidon, able, andylicardi, awesomedolphinstyle, LIVEfromthe3one5, Plug_One, Heavy Metal, kushismycologne, Silent Bob., LemonParty, Filip, loggedinLurker, tb303 (+ 6 Hidden) and 54 Pros are viewing this topic.

Fixed.

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2011, 01:16:01 PM »
"Your a joke. You don't belong on instagram. You belong on the slap message boards."

this is great, how long til this goes to classic slap
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

A.J.K.

« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2011, 01:18:55 PM »
Wow Koston seems like such a little bitch here. 

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2011, 01:20:19 PM »
I think the tension between Alex and the rest of the Girl team has been brewing for awhile.

I remember seeing Cory Kennedy's pro debut video and thinking  "oh sweet an Alex Olson diss!"  @ 1:51

Cory Kennedy shows up to the North Hollywood Park for a little surprise.
ableSkateMag.com

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2011, 01:21:58 PM »
Expand Quote
"Your a joke. You don't belong on instagram. You belong on the slap message boards."

[close]
this is great, how long til this goes to classic slap

seriously, i havent joined instagram because i know i am unworthy

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2011, 01:23:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i dont know where you get the idea that the more popular skateboarding gets the less douchebags get into it. ive been skating since the early 80s and douchebags are far more abundant in skateboarding now than at any other time. also, we have this thing called, the internet. people can have footage posted any time they want.

beat me to it! not to mention this proves that lots of people pay attention to pro's twitters and instagrams which they could easily release footage through

delta9

• Rep: -2
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2011, 01:23:35 PM »
my god the sex ive had and forced others to watch!

Cajungly

• Rep: -10
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »
they should just fight

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2011, 01:41:18 PM »
the fight between them is no different than this

Pruane2 Getting His Ass Kicked!

and it seems to be even directed by ty evans.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2011, 01:43:55 PM »
JESUS I LEAVE THE INTERWEBS FOR 1 DAY AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS??!

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2011, 01:46:58 PM »

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2011, 01:48:20 PM »
I FUCKING HATE ALL OF THIS

FUCK KOSTON
for putting this shit on blast. I understand that Koston was upset by the fact Alex put the berrics on blast on this gay little tumblr blog, but Koston is grown ass man with +20 years of experience in the industry. Maybe a simple phone call, a email, a twitter DM, a tumblr message, or even a cute little text to Alex could have solved this little "not never" situation. Instead, Koston put him on blast to his 9000 instagram followers and 67,000 twitter followers.

In my opinion, which has as much weight as grimcity's in this industry, koston is the one looking like the spoiled bitch in this situation?

edit: AND I fucking get it Berra and Koston, you guys are working hard. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 01:52:09 PM by ticklefingers »

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2011, 01:51:40 PM »
rawdawg  @erickoston Damm I use to kinda hate on you but word after that last comment to alex I kind feel inspired by you mr.koston let's keep this up positive vibes you on a roll koston:)