Author Topic: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT  (Read 232981 times)

macgruber

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
Re: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT
« Reply #210 on: July 19, 2011, 06:57:09 PM »
I think the real winner in this whole ordeal is that one guy that baited Billy Marks into making a ponce of himself. Well played.

i don't have the will to go through this whole thread to find out what you're talking about but i am curious, would you care to enlighten me

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #211 on: July 19, 2011, 07:02:32 PM »
The skateboard industry wastes too much time trying to control things they can't control. 

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -377
« Reply #212 on: July 19, 2011, 07:02:58 PM »
Alex has an opinion and isn't scared to share it. Even if it hurts peoples feelings. Better than being a yes man whos afraid to step on toes. There's nothing to debate here. He doesn't like the berrics and he isn't shy about telling someone when asked. I don't see the problem or the need to debate anything.

So Koston isn't afraid to call Alex a whiny lazy pro. What's your point?

c. 1995

• Rep: 31
« Reply #213 on: July 19, 2011, 07:13:01 PM »
"No not never.... you should too"

Did Beetlejuice get into Olson's account?

Beetlejuice Hates Gilbert (1 of 3)

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #214 on: July 19, 2011, 07:24:06 PM »
Expand Quote
im not kostons biggest fan but its not like he doesn't have a point. this is probably the 1000th time hes seen or heard alex whine about something berrics related and that last comment was simply the tipping point. he has a right to be pissed. if you put a lot of yourself into something you're going to take it personally when someone goes about their day marginalizing everything you do anytime it gets mentioned.

its 2011 not 1996. i wouldnt be surprised if girl/chocolate has its own version of upriver and downriver cliques within it.
[close]

you're missing the point. one dude expressed an opinion when asked a question, the other dude acted like he got punched in the face because he didn't like that opinion. he has a right to be pissed. but if you make a website, you can't seriously be insulted if somebody chooses not to visit it. that would be like a restaurant that makes food and feels entitled to talk shit on you if you don't eat there.

i think youre missing the point. alex isnt just some random commentator trying to express his objective opinion. hes on girl with koston and already skated the berrics and used it to his gain already.

to the person who tried making the nike ceo analogy it doesnt work. its more like seeing one of the athletes on nike football complaining about the shoes they make. this is probably not the first time koston has heard alex whine. hes probably heard it more than a couple dozen times. take all of that into account. he has a reason to be insulted and write what he wrote. is it really that hard to understand kostons motivations here?

and corps are taking over because they dont put out shit product and cut corners like DVS lakai and any number of other skater run shoe/apparel businesses. if you cut corners you dont deserve the money because youre a sack of shit who exploits your customers trust.

TheFifthColumn

• Rep: -113
« Reply #215 on: July 19, 2011, 07:41:55 PM »
My point was that Koston got overly emotional in a public manner when someone disagreed with his entrepreneurship.  Most businessmen don't act like that, because it makes them look like marks.

Shufflessss

• Rep: 34
« Reply #216 on: July 19, 2011, 07:44:40 PM »
8 Pages in the first day... Impressive.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #217 on: July 19, 2011, 07:50:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
im not kostons biggest fan but its not like he doesn't have a point. this is probably the 1000th time hes seen or heard alex whine about something berrics related and that last comment was simply the tipping point. he has a right to be pissed. if you put a lot of yourself into something you're going to take it personally when someone goes about their day marginalizing everything you do anytime it gets mentioned.

its 2011 not 1996. i wouldnt be surprised if girl/chocolate has its own version of upriver and downriver cliques within it.
[close]

you're missing the point. one dude expressed an opinion when asked a question, the other dude acted like he got punched in the face because he didn't like that opinion. he has a right to be pissed. but if you make a website, you can't seriously be insulted if somebody chooses not to visit it. that would be like a restaurant that makes food and feels entitled to talk shit on you if you don't eat there.
[close]

i think youre missing the point. alex isnt just some random commentator trying to express his objective opinion. hes on girl with koston and already skated the berrics and used it to his gain already.

to the person who tried making the nike ceo analogy it doesnt work. its more like seeing one of the athletes on nike football complaining about the shoes they make. this is probably not the first time koston has heard alex whine. hes probably heard it more than a couple dozen times. take all of that into account. he has a reason to be insulted and write what he wrote. is it really that hard to understand kostons motivations here?

and corps are taking over because they dont put out shit product and cut corners like DVS lakai and any number of other skater run shoe/apparel businesses. if you cut corners you dont deserve the money because youre a sack of shit who exploits your customers trust.

so if you have skated the berrics and ride for girl you have lie to endorse the site? i just want to understand what you think he should have answered? should he have lied if he doesn't check the site? i like honest people.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #218 on: July 19, 2011, 07:52:43 PM »
its more like seeing one of the athletes on nike football complaining about the shoes they make.
I think it's more like Derrick Rose saying he didn't like how basketball was portrayed in the movie Space Jam, and MJ just snaps.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 07:59:46 PM by chockfullofthat »

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #219 on: July 19, 2011, 07:56:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

so if you have skated the berrics and ride for girl you have lie to endorse the site? i just want to understand what you think he should have answered? should he have lied if he doesn't check the site? i like honest people.

i agree, i prefer honest assholes over undercover cocksuckers. 

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #220 on: July 19, 2011, 07:58:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

i agree, i prefer honest assholes over undercover cocksuckers.? 

That's why I like Nick Merlino.

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Fuck it
« Reply #221 on: July 19, 2011, 08:09:36 PM »
Expand Quote
You must be on Team Greater Good. (haha)

Who knows, we can only speculate.  I'll speculate that Berrics generates more for him than his Spitfire check, but that's just my guess.
[close]

Youtube has had billions of pageviews since forever. The first year it turned a profit was 2010.
YouTube is yet to be profitable and from what I read 2 years ago it was losing $500 Million a year.

http://allthingsd.com/20100909/breaking-youtube-still-isnt-profitable-but-it-will-be-says-google-again/
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #222 on: July 19, 2011, 08:13:13 PM »
Expand Quote
its more like seeing one of the athletes on nike football complaining about the shoes they make.
[close]
I think it's more like Derrick Rose saying he didn't like how basketball was portrayed in the movie Space Jam, and MJ just snaps.

more like mike dunleavy jr.

jhskates84

• Rep: -14
  • Halleujah, Holla back
« Reply #223 on: July 19, 2011, 08:15:47 PM »
Why hasn't anyone posted an Alex Olson picture captioning the words "you mad"?  C'mon now errybody

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #224 on: July 19, 2011, 08:16:14 PM »
dude. im not trying to say whether alex is or isnt qualified to say anything about the berrics. you kept saying that koston was stupid for being mad and another person went as far as calling him a gaping vagina for it. the only thing im saying is that koston is completely justified in replying the way he did and i tried spelling that out as clearly as i could.

Pretty Girls Make Graves

• Rep: -8
« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2011, 08:17:25 PM »

Expand Quote
Why hasn't anyone posted an Alex Olson picture captioning the words "you mad"?  C'mon now errybody
[close]

^^ first page....

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2011, 08:27:04 PM »
dude. im not trying to say whether alex is or isnt qualified to say anything about the berrics. you kept saying that koston was stupid for being mad and another person went as far as calling him a gaping vagina for it. the only thing im saying is that koston is completely justified in replying the way he did and i tried spelling that out as clearly as i could.

fair enough. this is the way i see it... alex has every right to answer a question honestly. koston has every right to react the way he did. and now i/we have every right to say/believe koston reacted like a gaping vagina. we all win.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2011, 08:43:45 PM »
What if Alex simply misread the question as "Do you NEVER go to the Berrics?" and responded with "No, not never...you should [go] too." Which makes a lot more sense considering that if he wanted to say he never went,  his response should have been "No, not ever...you shouldn't either." And now he's going to be kicked off of Girl because he forgot a comma and misread a sentence. Damn you English language! Damn you to hell!

There is no way he's getting kicked off for this... I wonder how many of Koston's bitch-outs Rickk and Mike have had to deal over the past 18 years. Probably a lot. Either way... Epicly Later'ds have been spawned off of less than this, i.e. Jason vs. Kalis.

Speaking of Kalis, can we get you're opinion on here? I imagine you'll have something to say about respect.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2011, 08:49:41 PM »
hating the berrics and hating what it may or may not be doing to skateboarding is 1000% a-okay.........

but if your teammate run's the site and really puts alot of his money and effort into it, saying anything negative is SUCH a little bitch move.  backing koston on this all the way.  if you don't like it, don't like it.  that's fine.   keep your negative opinions to yourself and don't bum out people who have helped you out and furthered you.   

how people can back olson on this is ridiculous.   don't bite the hand that feeds you, don't shit where you eat and and don't talk shit on people who have helped you out.  how hard is that to understand?    i hate ungrateful people, and to me talking shit on something koston spent so much time on, whether it sucks or not, is a form of ungratefulness.

i still like alex though. dude rips.
where is home?

few123456789

« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2011, 08:57:55 PM »
who cares but koston.

end of thread unless more regular bullshit is tweeted.

Randozzi

« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2011, 08:58:34 PM »
but really, how does this help me land nollie-flips?

rasputin's pickled dick

• Rep: 56
« Reply #231 on: July 19, 2011, 09:05:10 PM »
bump

crobar

• Rep: 26
« Reply #232 on: July 19, 2011, 09:08:32 PM »
this is alot deeper than just a little comment.

im sure koston feels cheated because olson got that major shoe deal from vans,
that was right around the time he jumped ship to nike, im sure he heard about olson's offer
and was a little jealous because he felt he was worth more than "alex olson"

koston is a pioneer of street skating where as alex is younger and kindof just fast tracked his way into money.
this entire "fight" has to do with koston not thinking alex is good enough or hasn't paid his dues to be where he is at.
which totally may be the case, but seriously, a Berra rant has never solved anything. it just makes you look like an asshole

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #233 on: July 19, 2011, 09:09:35 PM »
Come on guys Alex is way to cool to dork out on the berrics hes too busy jumping over mail boxes for commercials!

I hate when skateboarders act like they are too cool for skateboarding, that shit pisses me off and that's exactly what Alex is doing. I don't really care for the berries either but shit I check it and if it's a skater I like I watch the videos not because I like the site but because I like skateboarding. At the same time Alex is entitled to his opinion I just feel his opinion is the same as every hipster douche...to be wayyyy to cool. Koston can do no wrong and he can react however he wants. Alex has had a pretty slack career compared to most other skaters but especially to koston. The guy has had one mediocore video part EVER and a little bit of coverage and makes good money. Don't get me wrong I like Alex, I actually met him before years ago when he was just steve olsons son and flow for toy and emerica, he was actually a really nice kid and I've always really liked his style and it's only gotten better so dont think I'm some alex Olson hater I'm just saying I see where koston was coming from with his comments, minus the greater good part, I'd have to respectfully disagree with that part.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:14:23 PM by TMKF »

thugnificent

« Reply #234 on: July 19, 2011, 09:10:26 PM »
hating the berrics and hating what it may or may not be doing to skateboarding is 1000% a-okay.........

but if your teammate run's the site and really puts alot of his money and effort into it, saying anything negative is SUCH a little bitch move.� backing koston on this all the way.� if you don't like it, don't like it.� that's fine.� �keep your negative opinions to yourself and don't bum out people who have helped you out and furthered you.� �

how people can back olson on this is ridiculous.� �don't bite the hand that feeds you, don't shit where you eat and and don't talk shit on people who have helped you out.� how hard is that to understand?� � i hate ungrateful people, and to me talking shit on something koston spent so much time on, whether it sucks or not, is a form of ungratefulness.

i still like alex though. dude rips.

shut up, he didnt even directly diss the berrics nor did he even bring the subject up. stop being a nancy, its tight as fuck when a pro skater says something controversial because most pros sugarcoat everything

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #235 on: July 19, 2011, 09:11:47 PM »
lolinternet
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Isaiah Kemp

• Rep: 7
« Reply #236 on: July 19, 2011, 09:12:38 PM »

Team Handsome Skateboards

thugnificent

« Reply #237 on: July 19, 2011, 09:12:57 PM »
Koston can do no wrong and he can react however he wants.

that shit is pretty gay, just because he is a pro doesnt mean he is any better of a person than anyone here, get off his dick got damn

Giovanni Falcone

« Reply #238 on: July 19, 2011, 09:13:35 PM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
^^ first page....

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #239 on: July 19, 2011, 09:15:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

exactly. obviously koston didnt need to do it on the internet but it seems like thats where alex wants to bitch and moan and seem too cool guy for everything.
[close]

the dude answers questions on his website. anything. ask him about foods and we could get a watermelon debate going.
...on that note seedless are more expensive, but much easier to eat.
he doesnt need the berrics support. so the dude with a nike pro model can stop playing martyr.

but do seedless watermelons take aways the challenge that watermelon eating deserves?