Author Topic: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT  (Read 232971 times)

dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT
« Reply #240 on: July 19, 2011, 09:20:29 PM »
Did i miss something about Koston being a scientologist? I know Berra dabbled in it, but Koston too? Is he still practising?

Perro Mojado

• Rep: 21
    • flickr avatar image
« Reply #241 on: July 19, 2011, 09:21:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
im not kostons biggest fan but its not like he doesn't have a point. this is probably the 1000th time hes seen or heard alex whine about something berrics related and that last comment was simply the tipping point. he has a right to be pissed. if you put a lot of yourself into something you're going to take it personally when someone goes about their day marginalizing everything you do anytime it gets mentioned.
[close]

exactly. obviously koston didnt need to do it on the internet but it seems like thats where alex wants to bitch and moan and seem too cool guy for everything.
[close]

the dude answers questions on his website. anything. ask him about foods and we could get a watermelon debate going.
...on that note seedless are more expensive, but much easier to eat.
he doesnt need the berrics support. so the dude with a nike pro model can stop playing martyr.
[close]

but do seedless watermelons take aways the challenge that watermelon eating deserves?

what is wrong with eating the damn seeds thats what i do

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #242 on: July 19, 2011, 09:28:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
im not kostons biggest fan but its not like he doesn't have a point. this is probably the 1000th time hes seen or heard alex whine about something berrics related and that last comment was simply the tipping point. he has a right to be pissed. if you put a lot of yourself into something you're going to take it personally when someone goes about their day marginalizing everything you do anytime it gets mentioned.
[close]

exactly. obviously koston didnt need to do it on the internet but it seems like thats where alex wants to bitch and moan and seem too cool guy for everything.
[close]

the dude answers questions on his website. anything. ask him about foods and we could get a watermelon debate going.
...on that note seedless are more expensive, but much easier to eat.
he doesnt need the berrics support. so the dude with a nike pro model can stop playing martyr.
[close]

but do seedless watermelons take aways the challenge that watermelon eating deserves?
[close]

what is wrong with eating the damn seeds thats what i do
didn't you see that episode of rugrats where chuckie swallows the watermelon seed? that shits gonna start growing in your stomach and eventually cause you to implode or some shit.

Pretty Girls Make Graves

• Rep: -8
« Reply #243 on: July 19, 2011, 09:28:51 PM »

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #244 on: July 19, 2011, 09:36:41 PM »
Expand Quote
you guys ever had a friend that was just always so damn negative, hating on everything possible? well thats alex olson. eventually you get fed up with it and you put the person in their place (koston). koston and berra are both going out of their way with the berrics, pouring in money and probably never seeing a direct return (exposure/sales boosts is an obvious return). they really do want to build skate parks all over the country that kids can skate for free, and even if berra is pretty kooky, i think that its still rad that they are doing that.
[close]

He didn't have to do it publicly. Koston seems to lack the foresight that his rant would make him look like a colossal, sopping wet, gaping vagina to a lot of people by crying about a mere six words typed by Olson. That is to say if the whole thing is for real.
Does it not bother you that Olson did the same? I don't see what the difference is between tumblr and instagram myself...
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

GHOSTFACE420

• Rep: -7
  • lean
    • Legoman's Weed Smokin' Paradise avatar image
« Reply #245 on: July 19, 2011, 09:41:15 PM »

didn't you see that episode of rugrats where chuckie swallows the watermelon seed? that shits gonna start growing in your stomach and eventually cause you to implode or some shit.

shit was dope yo
i never pour up nothing less than a 4

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Fuck it
« Reply #246 on: July 19, 2011, 09:49:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Alex has an opinion and isn't scared to share it. Even if it hurts peoples feelings. Better than being a yes man whos afraid to step on toes. There's nothing to debate here. He doesn't like the berrics and he isn't shy about telling someone when asked. I don't see the problem or the need to debate anything.
[close]

Finally!!!!

Please, someone send this to Koston.
Why? Because in my opinion, Skate_bored is totally right. People on here need to realize that Olson's motives are hardly noble, he's not trying to improve anyone else's life with those comments, he's just being a whiny bitch.

I don't get why so many people on here are backing such a negative prick just to make Koston (who is a totally cocky douche) look bad. Why can't everyone just hate both of them and leave it at that?
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #247 on: July 19, 2011, 09:59:07 PM »
best marketing idea of the berrikkks in a long time.

eminem

« Reply #248 on: July 19, 2011, 10:04:47 PM »
my opinion is more valid than yours!

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #249 on: July 19, 2011, 10:05:35 PM »
best marketing idea of the berrikkks in a long time.

i liked the time they hacked their own website

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #250 on: July 19, 2011, 10:07:51 PM »
oh my god i was going skating but this is way better

wow, i just realized Koston is the one taking the phone photo and that the shot was snapped rather recently (it was posted up on Crailtap yesterday, the 18th of July)

Interpersonal dynamics change pretty quick, ha.

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Fuck it
« Reply #251 on: July 19, 2011, 10:11:59 PM »
Expand Quote
oh my god i was going skating but this is way better

[close]

wow, i just realized Koston is the one taking the phone photo and that the shot was snapped rather recently (it was posted up on Crailtap yesterday, the 18th of July)

Interpersonal dynamics change pretty quick, ha.
Or they did it just to fuck with us...

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #252 on: July 19, 2011, 10:17:14 PM »
I have learned on thing from this thread: scientology is for people who lack a moral compass.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Randozzi

« Reply #253 on: July 19, 2011, 10:18:47 PM »
sometimes honesty between friends is best done in person.

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #254 on: July 19, 2011, 10:21:36 PM »
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #255 on: July 19, 2011, 10:21:45 PM »
this was fun at first.  but I think somebody needs to take it up another notch.  
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #256 on: July 19, 2011, 10:29:34 PM »

eric and alex should joust. It'll undoubtedly solve everything and make all this drama actually worth something.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 10:32:00 PM by Nancy Chin The Manicurist »

Giovanni Falcone

Garvy The Cat

« Reply #258 on: July 19, 2011, 10:57:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

eric and alex should joust. It'll undoubtedly solve everything and make all this drama actually worth something.

Skate or Die: Beating Lester 3-0 in Pool Joust

Hatechild

« Reply #259 on: July 19, 2011, 11:10:38 PM »
Here's the truth:

Apparently Super Cock hasn't been giving it to his wife properly for sometime...this has been a known fact within the Girl/Chocolate family after last years holiday party, where Koston's wife complained about Eric's non-pleasing mini Thai penis. during a drunken rant to owner/CEO Rick Howard. Word got to Alex Olson quickly and like any fellow swordsman, he knew he must strike while the irons hot. While Koston has been fulfilling his 2011 sponsor's contractual obligation and busy sizing his clubs at the Nike Golf Facility, Olson has been fine tuning his womanizing skills in our nation?s hotbed of poontang: New York City and Los Angeles.

All of Olson's training has proven to pay off last weekend, when he allegedly proceed to "get it in" Mrs. Koston for multiple sessions, while her husband was busy competing in the finals with 10 year younger Street Leaguers. All the shit hit the fan yesterday, when Koston returned to his Hollywood Hills home. Allegedly: Koston entered his home when he saw his wife out of the corner of his eye, crying profusely on the living room couch right under his favorite framed signed Koby jersey. When asked what's wrong, she proceeded to tell her husband about her amazing weekend with the Olsonator and that she couldn't be around him anymore. Furious yet confused, Koston immediately hopped on his Ipad to see what dirt he could dig up on Olson. The last thing he wanted is for the truth to go public, so he decided to take his frustration out on a 6 word comment Olson left on his underground blog: www.olsonstuff.com. The rest is history folks...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 03:56:44 PM by Hatechild »

Marty Mcfly

• Rep: 40
« Reply #260 on: July 19, 2011, 11:21:25 PM »
^ he's half black

Tiger Woods y'all

Pro Baby Yeah!

Randozzi

« Reply #261 on: July 19, 2011, 11:41:08 PM »
Here?s the truth:

Apparently Super Cock hasn't been giving it to his wife properly for sometime...this has been a known fact within the Girl/Chocolate family after last years holiday party, where Koston?s wife complained about Eric?s non-pleasing ?mini Thai penis? during a drunken rant to owner/CEO Rick Howard. Word got to Alex Olson quickly and like any fellow swordsman, he knew he must strike while the irons hot. While Koston has been fulfilling his 2011 sponsor?s contractual obligation and busy sizing his clubs at the Nike Golf Facility, Olson has been fine tuning his womanizing skills in our nation?s hotbed of poontang: New York City and Los Angeles.

All of Olson?s training has proven to pay off last weekend, when he allegedly proceed to ?get it in? Mrs. Koston for multiple sessions, while her husband was busy competing in the finals with 10 year younger Street Leaguers. All the shit hit the fan yesterday, when Koston returned to his Hollywood Hills home. Allegedly: Koston entered his home when he saw his wife out of the corner of his eye, crying profusely on the living room couch right under his favorite framed signed Koby jersey. When asked what?s wrong, she proceeded to tell her husband about her amazing weekend with the ?Olsonator? and that she could be around him anymore. Furious yet confused, Koston immediately hopped on his Ipad to see what dirt he could dig up on Olson. The last thing he wanted is for the truth to go public, so he decided to take his frustration out on a 6 word comment Olson left on his underground blog: www.olsonstuff.com. The rest is history folks?..

"Apparently" does not equal truth.

TMZ, roll over the ultimate sewing circle is this forum.

manbergur

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #262 on: July 19, 2011, 11:51:05 PM »
eric overslept his scientology coping with defeat at street league and rising above petty differences class - thats all

lets all give ourselves a homework assignment - just for fun.. i really dont care what this has to do with scientology nor do i really give two shits about yours or eric's beliefs - but everyone if yer up for it go find yer local scientology center and get a picture of you flicking it off. it would really make this thread a lot more interesting. otherwise - lets let it die

Jack G

• Rep: 0
« Reply #263 on: July 20, 2011, 12:37:11 AM »
First Oyola talks shit about Koston's switch mongo.

And now this....

Poor Koston :'(

Cosme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 507
« Reply #264 on: July 20, 2011, 12:50:13 AM »

ster

• Rep: -13
« Reply #265 on: July 20, 2011, 02:13:24 AM »
but really, how does this help me land nollie-flips?
watch the berrics

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #266 on: July 20, 2011, 02:33:53 AM »
well this isnt stupid

nylin

« Reply #267 on: July 20, 2011, 02:48:38 AM »

and i dont see how he can take that "neglecting skating for 3 years" jab at olson, when berra has even topped pops as skateboarding's premiere milker.

This.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #268 on: July 20, 2011, 03:21:56 AM »
haha, a few hours of sleep equals 8 more pages in this thread. sick.

other2

« Reply #269 on: July 20, 2011, 04:00:25 AM »
It's been tense since the flare.

Koston has the pull at Girl, Olson doesn't.

Just you wait.