Author Topic: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT  (Read 233017 times)

ChildoftheGhetto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT
« Reply #360 on: July 20, 2011, 02:03:34 PM »
He's said a bunch of slick backhanded shit about the berrics. On his blog and in interviews. Eventually, you're going to have to tell him what the deal is.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #361 on: July 20, 2011, 02:04:57 PM »
a few thoughts.
1] if an employee of a company (say a media giant) publicly criticizes the direction of the company or any of it's subsidiaries, then yes, they are most definitely going to be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination. that's standard shit. most corps have what they call a code of conduct which covers this. corporations are just way quieter about it when the shit hits the fan.

2] i'm pretty sure koston was already fed up with alex's negative attitude/comments and his slack demeanor when it comes to getting actual skating done. something about a straw and a camels back?

3] this could still be a prank. either way, it's not really earth shattering. it's fucking instagram.

4] though i'm pretty sure eric is not a scientologist, the response was pretty in line with the way they typically deal with SP's (suppressive persons). especially the veiled threat of a "disconnect". it makes me think that maybe eric was being leaned on by steve to "handle" the PTS. if alex doesn't stop making "suppressive" statements about scientology steve is, by the tenets of L.Rons organization obligated to "disconnect" with him and anyone who communicates with him. if not, then he risks being labeled a SP as well.

5] if those words ^ made no sense to you, good, you're not a scientologist. if you want to know what the hell it meant, check this:
http://members.chello.nl/mgormez/childabuse/disconnect.html
and this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppressive_Person

6] the berrics (no matter how i personally feel about it) has helped skateboarding a lot. from the smaller overlooked kids like corey kennedy (i know, i know) that would've probably quit by now, to companies like blvd et al, that are getting tons of coverage and publicity from the site that they would otherwise not be able to get at all. AND especially the street plaza stuff that's going down. that's sick.

i don't think they help the overall mindstate of groms in the park, but that's what we older dudes are there for. and yes, i'm intentionally omitting the free video argument (well, i WAS). i still don't go there everyday, but i do think that the pro's outweigh the cons by a fucking longshot.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Clayton

• Rep: 78
    • Spot Hunter avatar image
« Reply #362 on: July 20, 2011, 02:17:40 PM »
GIVE ME MY WALLET!
It's my wallet!
GIVE ME MY WALLET!
It's my wallet!
YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #363 on: July 20, 2011, 02:20:29 PM »
If you suck at skating having a favorite skater doesn't count.

Maybe if you went and skated some curbs, you wouldn't suck at skateboarding.

who the fuck does this guy think he is?

Tyler Reks

• Rep: 7
« Reply #364 on: July 20, 2011, 02:22:00 PM »
If Alex Olson had wrote on his Tumblr that he fucked Koston's wife at the berrics and his cum stains are still on Berra's couch and socks...I think I could understand Koston's outburst.

manbergur

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #365 on: July 20, 2011, 02:32:56 PM »
look at this shit someone wrote up about the whole thing..   nice article bro   :-\

http://n-sb.org/10430/eric-koston-mad-at-alex-olson-for-hating-on-the-berrics/news/

in other news im fairly happy with my new sig..

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -377
« Reply #366 on: July 20, 2011, 02:52:02 PM »
i don't know anything but i always got the impression that Alex and Carroll are pretty down.  i remember some interview he said Mike Carroll is the only person he skates with in LA.  doesn't Carroll have more pull at Girl than Koston?

i'm guessing Koston is a) a little bitch for getting that riled up and b) actually threatened by A.O. since that's like tons of kidz favorite sk8r and if he disses the Berrics maybe kids will start saying fuck the Berrics

This has to be a joke. Alex Olson is without question one of the worse riders Girl has ever had on the team when it comes to skating. For Koston to even be remotely threatened by his overwhelming imaginary favorite skater status by kids is laughable. Anyone who knows anything about skating knows he's lucky to be on that team in comparison to the type of people that have historically rode and ride for them.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #367 on: July 20, 2011, 02:58:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

I'm not sure, from what I've gathered so far.... he's a California ledge rat obsessed with all tech skaters and firmly believes that the word faggot is the worst and only insult known to man.  He hates the idea of people having fun on a skateboard and  hates faggots who are not constantly trying to progress.  He hates the fact that people enjoy making films with their friends about skateboarding that aren't pushing the boundaries in every shot.  I think it stems from the fact that he posts on a message board where most of the community disagrees with him and he's had to argue his point so many times he's gone fucking mental and has turned into a sad irritable little bastard.  He takes himself and skateboarding much too seriously and would gladly drink the undigested Mountain Dew from P Rod's urine.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #368 on: July 20, 2011, 03:00:47 PM »
HAHAHa I love how everyone's insults of me always include p rod's dick. You guys are the biggest faggots on the face of the earth.

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #369 on: July 20, 2011, 03:07:10 PM »
Ughhh DLX

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #370 on: July 20, 2011, 03:13:23 PM »
Expand Quote
looks like koston removed the post where he blew up and wrote a novel and olson removed the original post that started this from his tumblr page along with some of the spam posts with people ranting about this shit.. � damage control
[close]

finally, a phone call was made.

best friends forever again

at least on paper. anyways mike mo is the best guy on girl. good vibes all around. i wouldnt expect any of this garbage from him.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #371 on: July 20, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »
I understand that it's media outlet and a great marketing tool for marketing tools but can someone please explain how a website for a private skatepark is actually 'helping skateboarding'?

And don't say that "they built a skate plaza" BS. The city's funds pay for stuff like that. Kids across the world have been helping cities build skateparks for years.

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #372 on: July 20, 2011, 03:22:51 PM »
I understand that it's media outlet and a great marketing tool for marketing tools but can someone please explain how a website for a private skatepark is actually 'helping skateboarding'?

And don't say that "they built a skate plaza" BS. The city's funds pay for stuff like that. Kids across the world have been helping cities build skateparks for years.

free content...? i really dont get that argument either. the internet is full of free skateboarding content.

Garvy The Cat

« Reply #373 on: July 20, 2011, 03:23:08 PM »

this is actually an excellent fucking point

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #374 on: July 20, 2011, 03:25:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i don't know anything but i always got the impression that Alex and Carroll are pretty down.� i remember some interview he said Mike Carroll is the only person he skates with in LA.� doesn't Carroll have more pull at Girl than Koston?

i'm guessing Koston is a) a little bitch for getting that riled up and b) actually threatened by A.O. since that's like tons of kidz favorite sk8r and if he disses the Berrics maybe kids will start saying fuck the Berrics
[close]
Alex olson isn't anyone's favorite skater.
[close]

Didn't you say some shit like you would be the first to congratulate Ricky Oyola if he nollie heel crooked down a handrail? lol such a typical cali kook you will never go anywhere with skating you are black and have a shit style.

really dude go fuck your self, I'm sick of Racist shit on here! Leave, delete your account and don't come back.

I need a coffee

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #375 on: July 20, 2011, 03:27:19 PM »
If planning to build build several skateparks across the country isn't helping, then nothing is.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #376 on: July 20, 2011, 03:31:13 PM »
If planning to build build several skateparks across the country isn't helping, then nothing is.

kevbo999

« Reply #377 on: July 20, 2011, 03:32:14 PM »
Street skating is better than skatepark skating. You`ve evidently gone mental, take another break from posting.

Anyone questioning Alex`s skills compared to other girl riders should rewatch his FF part or the multiple web clips he`s been in. Quality over quantity.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 04:05:07 PM by Otis Shredding »

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
« Reply #378 on: July 20, 2011, 03:34:54 PM »
I like how nowadays in the world of skateboarding absolutely no one seems untouchable. Who would have guessed 10 years ago that someday even the KOST would get urinated on?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #379 on: July 20, 2011, 03:38:46 PM »
Skating plazas is equally as fun as street skating, if not more. This coming from someone who skated99% street for the first 8 years of skating(I've been skating for 11 or 12). Plazas have everything. a bunch of good "street "spots in one place.

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -377
« Reply #380 on: July 20, 2011, 03:49:11 PM »

Anyone questioning Alex`s skills compared to other girl riders should rewatch his FF part or the multiple web clips he`s been in. ? Quality over quantity. ? Like the Girl dudes were ever known for quantity...

There are and were Girl Riders riders that are flat out legends or going to be.  Sheffey, Mccrank, BA, Carroll, Koston, Howard, Guy, P-Rod etc... It isn't even debatable. There is no comparison unless your talking about the Jereme Rodgers and Tony Fergusons...

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #381 on: July 20, 2011, 03:56:00 PM »
Skating plazas is equally as fun as street skating, if not more. This coming from someone who skated99% street for the first 8 years of skating(I've been skating for 11 or 12). Plazas have everything. a bunch of good "street "spots in one place.

1% learning pivot fakies?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #382 on: July 20, 2011, 03:58:08 PM »
learning how to drop in. Nah, I used to go to long beach a lot to skate the little rail, and flat bar.

sdscanz

• Rep: -3
« Reply #383 on: July 20, 2011, 04:03:21 PM »
Expand Quote

Anyone questioning Alex`s skills compared to other girl riders should rewatch his FF part or the multiple web clips he`s been in. ? Quality over quantity. ? Like the Girl dudes were ever known for quantity...
[close]

There are and were Girl Riders riders that are flat out legends or going to be.  Sheffey, Mccrank, BA, Carroll, Koston, Howard, Guy, P-Rod etc... It isn't even debatable. There is no comparison unless your talking about the Jereme Rodgers and Tony Fergusons...

i also agree most f girls team has been pretty legendary but you have to admit some of them havent put the most footage out ever.
how many shots did howard, mulder,fernandez, and daniel castilo have in yeah right? they weren't even on a drug trip like guy to get a pass either.

side question has jeron wilson ever had a full part besides the DVS video?

edit: accidentally wrote fully flared instead of yeah right, whoops.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #384 on: July 20, 2011, 04:05:59 PM »
daniel castillo doesn't ride for lakai, jesus fernandez had a full part, and richard mulder not only was retired, but he rode for nike, anyway. Jeron wilson has had parts in a few girl/chocolate videos.

nigga_please

• Rep: -29
« Reply #385 on: July 20, 2011, 04:06:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

There are and were Girl Riders riders that are flat out legends or going to be. �Sheffey, Mccrank, BA, Carroll, Koston, Howard, Guy, P-Rod etc... It isn't even debatable. There is no comparison unless your talking about the Jereme Rodgers and Tony Fergusons...

Tony Ferguson?? Dude are u really putting Tony and Jereme together in one sentence? Dude is nothing but a legend since the plan b video!
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!!!!

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #386 on: July 20, 2011, 04:08:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'm not sure, from what I've gathered so far.... he's a California ledge rat obsessed with all tech skaters and firmly believes that the word faggot is the worst and only insult known to man.� He hates the idea of people having fun on a skateboard and� hates faggots who are not constantly trying to progress.� He hates the fact that people enjoy making films with their friends about skateboarding that aren't pushing the boundaries in every shot.� I think it stems from the fact that he posts on a message board where most of the community disagrees with him and he's had to argue his point so many times he's gone fucking mental and has turned into a sad irritable little bastard.� He takes himself and skateboarding much too seriously and would gladly drink the undigested Mountain Dew from P Rod's urine.

HAHAHa I love how everyone's insults of me always include p rod's dick. You guys are the biggest faggots on the face of the earth.

and I love how you just confirmed everything he just said. do you hate the gonz too?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #387 on: July 20, 2011, 04:12:34 PM »
I don't hate him per se. I hate people that are too hyped on him. I, personally, don't give a shit about him.

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #388 on: July 20, 2011, 04:14:04 PM »
Didn't you hate on Cardiel?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #389 on: July 20, 2011, 04:14:33 PM »
I don't hate on anyone.