Author Topic: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT  (Read 232972 times)

BriDen

Re: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT
« Reply #390 on: July 20, 2011, 04:15:35 PM »
Waiting for tons of konston fans to start shit talking the berrics on tumblr, so that they can coax him into writing 3-paragraph rants directly to them.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #391 on: July 20, 2011, 04:18:55 PM »
I don't hate on anyone.

I know it's been a long, long time, but did you not hate on Oyola, anyone who may like or at least respect Oyola, and pretty much every east coast skater?

Or is calling everyone a faggot not hating, just playful banter? 

I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Fongstarr.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #392 on: July 20, 2011, 04:20:03 PM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #393 on: July 20, 2011, 04:21:06 PM »
If you think anything I'm doing is hating, then you have a skewed definition of hating.

Reev

• Rep: 4
« Reply #394 on: July 20, 2011, 04:24:08 PM »
Pretty sure you've dished out a pretty hefty portion of hate towards the Gipper on various occasions.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #395 on: July 20, 2011, 04:27:12 PM »
I hate him, I don't hate on him. I think he's a faggot with no integrity, this is true. me hating on him would be, if I saw him do something tight, and didn't give him props/talked shit on it. Nothing gipper ever does in his lifetime will ever be worthy of praise. He's a spineless faggot.

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -377
« Reply #396 on: July 20, 2011, 04:28:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Anyone questioning Alex`s skills compared to other girl riders should rewatch his FF part or the multiple web clips he`s been in. ? Quality over quantity. ? Like the Girl dudes were ever known for quantity...
[close]

There are and were Girl Riders riders that are flat out legends or going to be. �Sheffey, Mccrank, BA, Carroll, Koston, Howard, Guy, P-Rod etc... It isn't even debatable. There is no comparison unless your talking about the Jereme Rodgers and Tony Fergusons...
[close]

i also agree most f girls team has been pretty legendary but you have to admit some of them havent put the most footage out ever.
how many shots did howard, mulder,fernandez, and daniel castilo have in yeah right? they weren't even on a drug trip like guy to get a pass either.

side question has jeron wilson ever had a full part besides the DVS video?

edit: accidentally wrote fully flared instead of yeah right, whoops.

Your questioning what Rick Howard has done in skating in comparison to Alex Olson? COTG pretty much covered the rest but thanks for the laugh.

Reev

• Rep: 4
« Reply #397 on: July 20, 2011, 04:31:36 PM »
I hate him, I don't hate on him. I think he's a faggot with no integrity, this is true. me hating on him would be, if I saw him do something tight, and didn't give him props/talked shit on it. Nothing gipper ever does in his lifetime will ever be worthy of praise. He's a spineless faggot.

Haha! Fair play, at least you tell it like it is.

[email protected]

• Rep: -1
« Reply #398 on: July 20, 2011, 04:35:49 PM »
so by your definition, when 'don't hate' on people by saying their shits whack its just because they aren't worthy of praise?

ill fullcab flip into your face bitch, and i usually agree with you

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #399 on: July 20, 2011, 04:45:58 PM »
If you think anything I'm doing is hating, then you have a skewed definition of hating.

you should calm down little boy. everyone has the right of an opinion, regardless of what the fuck you think or how skilled they are themselves. I like alex olson and i'd rather watch a video of a rider with flow than someone ledgedancing.

does that make me wrong? no.
does it fucking matter? no.

does it matter what the fuck you think? no. not alot of people care. even if you were someone worth caring about, only a few people would care. but since you arent shit, your opinion matters even less.

although, since this is the internet, your voice will be remotely heard anyway. and thats okay. as long as you remember, in real life, nobody cares about your opinion.

but to get back to the subject. Alex has never been afraid of saying whatever he thinks and I like him more because of it. his tumblr wouldnt be as entertaining if he didnt give honest answers to the questions that people ask. he answers everything truthfully and I repsect him for it

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -377
« Reply #400 on: July 20, 2011, 04:51:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you should calm down little boy. everyone has the right of an opinion, regardless of what the fuck you think or how skilled they are themselves. I like alex olson and i'd rather watch a video of a rider with flow than someone ledgedancing.

does it matter what the fuck you think? no. not alot of people care. even if you were someone worth caring about, only a few people would care. but since you arent shit, your opinion matters even less.

although, since this is the internet, your voice will be remotely heard anyway. and thats okay. as long as you remember, in real life, nobody cares about your opinion.

but to get back to the subject. Alex has never been afraid of saying whatever he thinks and I like him more because of it. his tumblr wouldnt be as entertaining if he didnt give honest answers to the questions that people ask. he answers everything truthfully and I repsect him for it

So basically you care about COTG opinion since your addressing him. Such irony.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #401 on: July 20, 2011, 04:54:24 PM »
this shit doesn't even really matter, but it's funny how SLAP is rushing to defend olson, despite him catching alot of heat on here before for various things, simply because the person he was talking about is part of the 'skateboarding establishment' and partners with steve berra.   this place is full of lemmings.    'fuck the berrics dude!!'.   such an original thought.  

the whole berrics 'ruining' skateboarding is so delusional.  everyday i go out and skate and it is just as fun as it has been for the last 10 years.   picking up your board and heading outside will always be an incredible feeling no matter what the berrics is or is not doing.   if you are letter what some website does upset you, you are regular.  
where is home?

Ernie McCracken

• Rep: 35
« Reply #402 on: July 20, 2011, 05:24:32 PM »
this shit doesn't even really matter, but it's funny how SLAP is rushing to defend olson, despite him catching alot of heat on here before for various things, simply because the person he was talking about is part of the 'skateboarding establishment' and partners with steve berra. ? ? this place is full of lemmings. ? ? ? 'fuck the berrics dude!!'. ? ? such an original thought. ?

the whole berrics 'ruining' skateboarding is so delusional. ? everyday i go out and skate and it is just as fun as it has been for the last 10 years. ? ? picking up your board and heading outside will always be an incredible feeling no matter what the berrics is or is not doing. ? ? if you are letter what some website does upset you, you are regular. ?

I don't get where this comes from. I don't think I've heard one person or read one post claiming the berrics is ruining skateboarding. Just like I don't get why Berra or Koston think that people are out to stop them. There is is a huge difference between saying something is lame and actively protesting.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #403 on: July 20, 2011, 05:26:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My name was mentioned in a transworld, someone's reading what i have to say, and they cared enough to mention me, not slap, but me. EAnd it wasn't even opinion that i expressed, it was something they induced from reading my posts, sooooo... Not saying that it matters, but it happened.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 765
« Reply #404 on: July 20, 2011, 05:43:46 PM »
Here's the truth:

Apparently Super Cock hasn't been giving it to his wife properly for sometime...this has been a known fact within the Girl/Chocolate family after last years holiday party, where Koston's wife complained about Eric's non-pleasing mini Thai penis. during a drunken rant to owner/CEO Rick Howard. Word got to Alex Olson quickly and like any fellow swordsman, he knew he must strike while the irons hot. While Koston has been fulfilling his 2011 sponsor's contractual obligation and busy sizing his clubs at the Nike Golf Facility, Olson has been fine tuning his womanizing skills in our nation?s hotbed of poontang: New York City and Los Angeles.

All of Olson's training has proven to pay off last weekend, when he allegedly proceed to "get it in" Mrs. Koston for multiple sessions, while her husband was busy competing in the finals with 10 year younger Street Leaguers. All the shit hit the fan yesterday, when Koston returned to his Hollywood Hills home. Allegedly: Koston entered his home when he saw his wife out of the corner of his eye, crying profusely on the living room couch right under his favorite framed signed Koby jersey. When asked what's wrong, she proceeded to tell her husband about her amazing weekend with the Olsonator and that she couldn't be around him anymore. Furious yet confused, Koston immediately hopped on his Ipad to see what dirt he could dig up on Olson. The last thing he wanted is for the truth to go public, so he decided to take his frustration out on a 6 word comment Olson left on his underground blog: www.olsonstuff.com. The rest is history folks...

This thread is getting ridiculous. ^

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
« Reply #405 on: July 20, 2011, 08:26:04 PM »
Does taking metamucil before bed speed up your metabolism or something?

Heck yea it does!
You loves you? Megatron.

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #406 on: July 20, 2011, 08:44:03 PM »
Expand Quote
the more I think about this situation, the less i care.
[close]

yeah you're cool

i know, but thanks. seriously though. this thread should be called, "two twenty bitter little spoiled fuckin Slap brats fighting over bullshit on the interweb."

;)
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #407 on: July 20, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »
someone call the fucking WAAAAAAAAmbulance already.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

YoungWilliam309

« Reply #408 on: July 20, 2011, 08:59:23 PM »
the whole berrics 'ruining' skateboarding is so delusional. �everyday i go out and skate and it is just as fun as it has been for the last 10 years. � picking up your board and heading outside will always be an incredible feeling no matter what the berrics is or is not doing. � if you are letting what some website does upset you, you are regular. �

realest post ive seen on this entire. way too many people bitching about the industry nowadays. online & locally. it really doesnt fucking matter, skateboarding is skateboarding. period. who or what makes money off of skateboarding doesnt matter, at the end of the day their skaters. people hate on guys who are "sell-outs" like p-rod, sheckler, etc. its THEIR JOB. mountain dew & target sponsors are BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. people hate on guys like this but at the end of the day:

everyday they skate more than you do
they skate better than you
& they get paid millions to do so

i have nothing but respect for people like that, their living the dream. theyre skating at an extremely high level & are rich because of it.

as far as the olson/koston thing, its whatever. they were both wrong. kostons getting older & is slowing down, which is hard for any professional athete. he was prolly pissed that day, for whatever reason. if anybody watched the arizona street league qualifiers online youd know what i mean.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #409 on: July 20, 2011, 09:01:27 PM »
Wow, this is why I don't like Koston. Olson actually has an opinion and the guy throws an internet bitch fit. I love that his defense of the berrics is "we work hard". Catholic missionaries and Wall Street lobbyists "work hard", but it doesn't mean they're right. The rest of his response was childish name calling. Spoiled brat and neglecting his career? Homeboy has had two covers in the last year alone.

Allow me to insert a personal anecdote about Olson and Koston. I went to one of the demos at Beauty & the Beast 2, and Olson was the first one out skating while the puddles in the park were still drying. He skated the entire time, was having fun, and even battled a line for a good half hour (the one in the tour video with the bs 360 kickflip at the end). Koston showed up about 45 minutes after the demo started, in a fucking Benz or whatever he drives. I honestly cannot remember one trick he made. I vaguely remember him doing a couple of frontside grinds and signing a few autographs. Job well done.

Now of course Koston is a skating legend who has put his time in, that was just one day. But the guy who talked shit on P-rod for going to Nike....and now rides for Nike, the guy who talked shit on Oakley......and now rides for Oakley, the guy who is notorious for complaining and whining about skate spots, the guy partially responsible for one of the worst things about skating today (berrics), and has raked in piles of cash as a result of all this, has no right to call anyone else spoiled. This is ridiculous.

Best post. You're absolutely right about all of that.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #410 on: July 20, 2011, 09:03:39 PM »
Expand Quote
the whole berrics 'ruining' skateboarding is so delusional. �everyday i go out and skate and it is just as fun as it has been for the last 10 years. � picking up your board and heading outside will always be an incredible feeling no matter what the berrics is or is not doing. � if you are letting what some website does upset you, you are regular. �
[close]

realest post ive seen on this entire. way too many people bitching about the industry nowadays. online & locally. it really doesnt fucking matter, skateboarding is skateboarding. period. who or what makes money off of skateboarding doesnt matter, at the end of the day their skaters. people hate on guys who are "sell-outs" like p-rod, sheckler, etc. its THEIR JOB. mountain dew & target sponsors are BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. people hate on guys like this but at the end of the day:

i have nothing but respect for people like that, their living the dream. theyre skating at an extremely high level & are rich because of it.

as far as the olson/koston thing, its whatever. they were both wrong. kostons getting older & is slowing down, which is hard for any professional athete. he was prolly pissed that day, for whatever reason. if anybody watched the arizona street league qualifiers online youd know what i mean.

You're hurting feelings with that one. Your rep is about to plummet.

YoungWilliam309

« Reply #411 on: July 20, 2011, 09:08:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
You're hurting feelings with that one. Your rep is about to plummet.

i could care less.
and the truth hurts. anybody who had the opportunity would take it. the thing is most, 90% of skaters dont get that opportunity, so they either respect it & be happy for the fact that a talented skateboarder gets paid well, or they hate on it because its not "core"

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #412 on: July 20, 2011, 09:10:29 PM »
amazing

Expand Quote
berra and koston use the berrics to recruit members to the church of scientology.  they plan to unify all skateboarders around the us with their unified program under the will of xenu.  through their website they broadcast experimental mind-control messages such as shoot all skaters.  berra plans to use the leverage of his recruited berric army to force himself back into the acting world where he can spread his message to a larger audience.  through his alliance with rob dyrdek, he has already infiltrated his message into many average american households on mtv.  they plan to corrupt the youth by broadcasting videos of their favorite skateboarders performing tricks with hidden scientology undertones.  they force anyone who enters their complex into signing away their soul to xenu.  they mask their whole plot under the theme of the greater good of skateboarding.  koston who had once in the past been bitter and hateful toward nike corporate plot to also use the power of skateboarding to construct an army for their view of the world, now saw an attempt to ally himself with the financial backing of the mega-corp.  koston decided with the limitless funds he would receive from nike, nothing would be able to prevent him from manufacturing an army of robotic park skating drones.  olson who had once entered the berrics after signing away his soul discovered documents revealing koston and berra's plan to corrupt the minds of the skateboarding youth through catchphrases such as "text yo self", "butter", "buttery", and "banging".  in otherwords tysbbb or today you shall breath burnt bibles.  (burnt bible is a slang non-believers use when referring to the scientologist's holy book of xenotraphagon) olson signed a treaty with berra saying that if he would be featured in one "text yo self" if he was allowed to flee the berrics and never return.  berra agreed but was unaware that olson had found the document and made a copy.  olson flee'd to his base and also began to try and infiltrate the media through his good-looks and boyish charm to spread hidden anti-berric agenda in his interactions with the public.  it was no use.  without the robotic moves of the berrics army, olson was only able to reveal so much.  as a last minute resort olson hacked into a public server known as tumblr to reveal the message that no one should never visit the berrics in an attempt to foil their plan.
[close]

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #413 on: July 20, 2011, 09:24:49 PM »
Expand Quote
i don't know anything but i always got the impression that Alex and Carroll are pretty down.  i remember some interview he said Mike Carroll is the only person he skates with in LA.  doesn't Carroll have more pull at Girl than Koston?

i'm guessing Koston is a) a little bitch for getting that riled up and b) actually threatened by A.O. since that's like tons of kidz favorite sk8r and if he disses the Berrics maybe kids will start saying fuck the Berrics
[close]
Alex olson isn't anyone's favorite skater.

Actually, he's my favorite skateboarder.

DevMo!

• Rep: 2
« Reply #414 on: July 20, 2011, 09:28:55 PM »
look at this shit someone wrote up about the whole thing..   nice article bro   :-\

http://n-sb.org/10430/eric-koston-mad-at-alex-olson-for-hating-on-the-berrics/news/

"The crew at The Berrics kinda reminds me of guys that are closet homosexuals but are scared that people to find out."

Giovanni Falcone

« Reply #415 on: July 20, 2011, 10:42:24 PM »
i don't think they help the overall mindstate of groms in the park, but that's what we older dudes are there for. and yes, i'm intentionally omitting the free video argument (well, i WAS). i still don't go there everyday, but i do think that the pro's outweigh the cons by a fucking longshot.

k

Man so good. What are older dudes there for? Not for fucking with the mindstate of the grommets at the park? There is one thing with pushing them to skate, but another thing to pushing an opinion?

That is different than pushing a "lifestyle" in my mind.....So corny to all it a brand,

All the lifestyles have been around for ages......

Pushing a mindstate and a consistent opinion is not good for the kids at the park.....

Maybe if you're doing that too much, you are not taking enough pictures, filming videos, art stuff, etc......

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #416 on: July 20, 2011, 10:48:43 PM »
Yea, I'm glad i didn't have any old faggots trying to push what they liked on me. I don't do that to the kids at the parks either. If they ask me,my opinion on someone/something I give an honest without trying to shit on what they believe, or come off as an elitist, like I'm sure most dudes on here do. Even when they say dumb shit that I would probably read on slap.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:51:00 PM by ChildoftheGhetto »

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #417 on: July 20, 2011, 11:48:42 PM »
What the fuck is in the water at the Berrics? Pure insecurity mixed with blind arrogance?

And Koston being a good dude? Do you guys see the same smarmy cunt I see?

gkn00dlez

« Reply #418 on: July 20, 2011, 11:58:00 PM »
I'm never one to get into skateboard "drama" or internet beef. But after reading this thread I floated over to Olson's Tumblr and saw this.......

.....I am intrigued. One of you pervs has to have info on this photo. If so spill it.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #419 on: July 21, 2011, 12:01:56 AM »
It funny seeing Koston finally take on the Berra Scientology tricks of Public shunning and retaliation.