Author Topic: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT  (Read 233198 times)

Pavementi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT
« Reply #420 on: July 21, 2011, 12:02:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i don't know anything but i always got the impression that Alex and Carroll are pretty down.  i remember some interview he said Mike Carroll is the only person he skates with in LA.  doesn't Carroll have more pull at Girl than Koston?

i'm guessing Koston is a) a little bitch for getting that riled up and b) actually threatened by A.O. since that's like tons of kidz favorite sk8r and if he disses the Berrics maybe kids will start saying fuck the Berrics
[close]
Alex olson isn't anyone's favorite skater.
[close]

Actually, he's my favorite skateboarder.
No he's not, and these are not the droids you're looking for. [waves hand]
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

polyethylene

• Rep: -3
« Reply #421 on: July 21, 2011, 01:01:55 AM »

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #422 on: July 21, 2011, 01:34:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you think anything I'm doing is hating, then you have a skewed definition of hating.
[close]

you should calm down little boy. everyone has the right of an opinion, regardless of what the fuck you think or how skilled they are themselves. I like alex olson and i'd rather watch a video of a rider with flow than someone ledgedancing.

does that make me wrong? no.
does it fucking matter? no.

does it matter what the fuck you think? no. not alot of people care. even if you were someone worth caring about, only a few people would care. but since you arent shit, your opinion matters even less.

although, since this is the internet, your voice will be remotely heard anyway. and thats okay. as long as you remember, in real life, nobody cares about your opinion.

but to get back to the subject. Alex has never been afraid of saying whatever he thinks and I like him more because of it. his tumblr wouldnt be as entertaining if he didnt give honest answers to the questions that people ask. he answers everything truthfully and I repsect him for it

[close]

So basically you care about COTG opinion since your addressing him. Such irony.

My name was mentioned in a transworld, someone's reading what i have to say, and they cared enough to mention me, not slap, but me. EAnd it wasn't even opinion that i expressed, it was something they induced from reading my posts, sooooo... Not saying that it matters, but it happened.

like I stated above, your voice will be slightly heard. all im saying is that youre a little annoying man, and if you wanna go anywhere you might wanna try being a little more humble

then again, I dont know why the fuck im writing this. on the internet, the most regular person always 'win'

clamy

« Reply #423 on: July 21, 2011, 02:05:07 AM »
Dissapointed Koston didn't tell Alex to "go fuck his face".

cmar

• Rep: -5
« Reply #424 on: July 21, 2011, 03:58:10 AM »
wow

Koston is a bitch.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #425 on: July 21, 2011, 04:09:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you think anything I'm doing is hating, then you have a skewed definition of hating.
[close]

you should calm down little boy. everyone has the right of an opinion, regardless of what the fuck you think or how skilled they are themselves. I like alex olson and i'd rather watch a video of a rider with flow than someone ledgedancing.

does it matter what the fuck you think? no. not alot of people care. even if you were someone worth caring about, only a few people would care. but since you arent shit, your opinion matters even less.

although, since this is the internet, your voice will be remotely heard anyway. and thats okay. as long as you remember, in real life, nobody cares about your opinion.

but to get back to the subject. Alex has never been afraid of saying whatever he thinks and I like him more because of it. his tumblr wouldnt be as entertaining if he didnt give honest answers to the questions that people ask. he answers everything truthfully and I repsect him for it

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
My name was mentioned in a transworld, someone's reading what i have to say, and they cared enough to mention me, not slap, but me. EAnd it wasn't even opinion that i expressed, it was something they induced from reading my posts, sooooo... Not saying that it matters, but it happened.
[close]

like I stated above, your voice will be slightly heard. all im saying is that youre a little annoying man, and if you wanna go anywhere you might wanna try being a little more humble

then again, I dont know why the fuck im writing this. on the internet, the most regular person always 'win'
How am I not humble? because I point out how elitist most of you dudes are, and that you don't skate enough to be so?

« Reply #426 on: July 21, 2011, 04:24:56 AM »
wow. read a few pages of this. And.........

fuck koston.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #427 on: July 21, 2011, 04:46:08 AM »
epicly laterd did more for olsons career than his actual skating and thats just the truth whether you want to accept that or not.

i also think its funny that you guys immediately want to blame berra for kostons rant as if koston has no valid reasons to be angry about anything himself. some of you guys arent even trying to see it from his side.

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #428 on: July 21, 2011, 04:51:53 AM »
circling and circling and circling and then circle some more
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #429 on: July 21, 2011, 05:03:02 AM »
Koston and olson are cool.twitter sucks.

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #430 on: July 21, 2011, 05:28:25 AM »
circling and circling and circling and then circle some more

And when it stops everyone's sore!

Ha!  I rhymed!! 15 pages and counting...

hekkahyphy

« Reply #431 on: July 21, 2011, 06:16:43 AM »
I'm never one to get into skateboard "drama" or internet beef. But after reading this thread I floated over to Olson's Tumblr and saw this.......

.....I am intrigued. One of you pervs has to have info on this photo. If so spill it.

whatever that is it came from a kraft jar so it MUST taste gross

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #432 on: July 21, 2011, 06:58:36 AM »
Expand Quote
i don't think they help the overall mindstate of groms in the park, but that's what we older dudes are there for. and yes, i'm intentionally omitting the free video argument (well, i WAS). i still don't go there everyday, but i do think that the pro's outweigh the cons by a fucking longshot.

k

[close]

Man so good. What are older dudes there for? Not for fucking with the mindstate of the grommets at the park? There is one thing with pushing them to skate, but another thing to pushing an opinion?

That is different than pushing a "lifestyle" in my mind.....So corny to all it a brand,

All the lifestyles have been around for ages......

Pushing a mindstate and a consistent opinion is not good for the kids at the park.....

Maybe if you're doing that too much, you are not taking enough pictures, filming videos, art stuff, etc......

hey now, don't go reaching for what isn't there.
 when i talk to kids at the park, i make a point to not even answer those types of questions (what do you think about so and so?, etc). i just tell them that they're doing well and should try something maybe a little harder or different if they're getting frustrated. and if they want, i'll try it with them and then maybe lets make a fun ass line of it. that way, they stay focused on getting better and i get to try a bunch of stuff i maybe couldn't/wouldn't otherwise. win/win.

shiiit, i learnt bluntslides over the loveseat to bigspin out that way the other day and the little kid was just barely learning to blunt stall when i suggested he try to slide. we both rode out (he didn't bigspin, but he got the slide down and popped back in) and we were smiling the whole time. just slamming and going for it. that's how you help a kids mindstate. not by telling him what to think, but helping to direct that energy into the act of getting better. that's my mindstate, and if you think that pushing that mindstate on a kid is out of order, you're a fucking idiot and i hope you never have kids that want to skate.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #433 on: July 21, 2011, 07:05:54 AM »
this tread suck now
tricks are for kids , style is forever

Hexagon

« Reply #434 on: July 21, 2011, 07:27:12 AM »
sensationalism!

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #435 on: July 21, 2011, 07:28:46 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm never one to get into skateboard "drama" or internet beef. But after reading this thread I floated over to Olson's Tumblr and saw this.......

.....I am intrigued. One of you pervs has to have info on this photo. If so spill it.
[close]

whatever that is it came from a kraft jar so it MUST taste gross

I would take the diabetic coma to lick every square inch of marshmallow off that womans body.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Hatechild

« Reply #436 on: July 21, 2011, 08:28:07 AM »

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #437 on: July 21, 2011, 08:29:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
How am I not humble? because I point out how elitist most of you dudes are, and that you don't skate enough to be so?

you just said that people that aren't great skateboarders doesnt deserve to have opinions about pro skaters and then proceeded to say that another guy sucks. how is that being humble? do you know what humble means or were you too busy calling people on messageboards faggots to learn it?

ive seen your footy. youre good at ledges, but unless youre at that level now and you are 8 years old, you arent good enough to call people out that way and act fucking king. youre just another person on this messageboard so calm down.

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #438 on: July 21, 2011, 08:48:03 AM »

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #439 on: July 21, 2011, 09:17:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

you just said that people that aren't great skateboarders doesnt deserve to have opinions about pro skaters and then proceeded to say that another guy sucks. how is that being humble? do you know what humble means or were you too busy calling people on messageboards faggots to learn it?

ive seen your footy. youre good at ledges, but unless youre at that level now and you are 8 years old, you arent good enough to call people out that way and act fucking king. youre just another person on this messageboard so calm down.

The point is, chances are if you suck at skateboarding, it's because you don't skate enough. If you loved skateboarding like a lot of you said you did, you would be skateboarding everyday. Contrary to popular belief, skateboarding is not a fucking lifestyle; it's an activity, So if you're not actively out there skating, you're not a skateboarder. A lot of you fags don't skateboard, and therefore have invalid opinions on skateboarding.

Cold Pizza

« Reply #440 on: July 21, 2011, 09:19:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
The point is, chances are if you suck at skateboarding, it's because you don't skate enough. If you loved skateboarding like a lot of you said you did, you would be skateboarding everyday. Contrary to popular belief, skateboarding is not a fucking lifestyle; it's an activity, So if you're not actively out there skating, you're not a skateboarder. A lot of you fags don't skateboard, and therefore have invalid opinions on skateboarding.

What if someone skates every single day for years, and all they've learned is nollie heel noseslides on low ledges?  Are they still a skateboarder, or a faggot elitist Tom?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #441 on: July 21, 2011, 09:22:24 AM »
If he's been skating for 11 years that's probably not all he could do, but even if that's all he could do, his opinion is worth more than 99% of the people on slaps's.

Cold Pizza

« Reply #442 on: July 21, 2011, 09:26:37 AM »
If he's been skating for 11 years that's probably not all he could do, but even if that's all he could do, his opinion is worth more than 99% of the people on slaps's.

Then what if the same person had been skating for 20 years, and after all that time could only carve around a mellow bowl and occasionally scratch the coping?  They're just very clumsy, and could never grasp difficult skateboard tricks but have taken way more slams and devoted even more of their time to progressing skateboarding than the first case..........are they less of a skateboarder?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #443 on: July 21, 2011, 09:29:37 AM »
That's not possible, unless you're either physically, or mentally handicapped.

Cold Pizza

« Reply #444 on: July 21, 2011, 09:33:38 AM »

But I've seen it.........there's a few guys that frequent a local park who skate there every day from when they get out of work until dark.  Sure they used to be way more talented in their youth, but now all they do is carve around and do the occasional scratcher.  Is my opinion more valid than their's because I'm much better than them but don't skate as much even though they've been skating twice as long as I have?

RRRRRAD

« Reply #445 on: July 21, 2011, 09:40:00 AM »
i wonder if koston spoils his own kid and that makes him a spoiled little brat

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #446 on: July 21, 2011, 09:45:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

But I've seen it.........there's a few guys that frequent a local park who skate there every day from when they get out of work until dark.  Sure they used to be way more talented in their youth, but now all they do is carve around and do the occasional scratcher.  Is my opinion more valid than their's because I'm much better than them but don't skate as much even though they've been skating twice as long as I have?
Man, the way you worded it made it seem like they've been skating 20 years and all they had ever done was do that.  You're an idiot. I'm sure in like 25 years that's all I'll be doing, too. And there are exceptions to every rule.Not saying in your case specifically, because those dudes are probably better than you.

Cold Pizza

« Reply #447 on: July 21, 2011, 09:46:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Man, the way you worded it made it seem like they've been skating 20 years and all they had ever done was do that.  You're an idiot. I'm sure in like 25 years that's all I'll be doing, too. And there are exceptions to every rule.Not saying in your case specifically, because those dudes are probably better than you.

Well in that case,  I'll just quit skateboarding.  Thank you for your time Mr. Ghetto.

fuckallyouhoes

« Reply #448 on: July 21, 2011, 09:51:20 AM »
i want to see some cotg footage. i feel left out

Nick

• Rep: 0
« Reply #449 on: July 21, 2011, 09:59:33 AM »