Author Topic: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT  (Read 232986 times)

sfa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT
« Reply #450 on: July 21, 2011, 10:03:46 AM »
Attacking CotG is about as old as attacking Steve Berra, give it a rest. You may not agree with his opinions but if you're trying to completely discredit them then you're either dumb, arrogant, or an asshole.

anyways, who's going to the new skate plaza on friday?
I need a coffee

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #451 on: July 21, 2011, 10:11:53 AM »
The Berrics must be pretty big of Alex has heard of it. Do you think he skates?

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #452 on: July 21, 2011, 11:02:02 AM »
Koston was in a bad mood the other day

ableSkateMag.com

Hexagon

« Reply #453 on: July 21, 2011, 11:11:01 AM »
Koston was in a bad mood the other day

proof of how hard scientology fucks you.

codithou

• Rep: 41
« Reply #454 on: July 21, 2011, 11:13:35 AM »
I find that the skaters i like the most are the ones i hear the least from.

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #455 on: July 21, 2011, 11:14:55 AM »
Attacking CotG is about as old as attacking Steve Berra, give it a rest. You may not agree with his opinions but if you're trying to completely discredit them then you're either dumb, arrogant, or an asshole.

Wow

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #456 on: July 21, 2011, 11:17:58 AM »
  I actually didnt really care that alex didnt like the berrics or told people not to go there until i saw how many ads hes got on the berrics... I just watched a 30 second quicksilver ad of him before the tommy sandoval banging, and he had those two other banners on the berrics that other people posted.... How the fuck can quicksilver keep supporting this guy? I'm sure they pay alot of fucking money to put those ads on the berrics, not to mention paying alex olson to ride his skateboard all day. Then he comes out and tells people not to go on that website... Pretty much every company he rides for benefits hugely from the existance of theberrics, and he comes out and openly hates on it and tells people not to go there? What an ungrateful shit, koston is right. He should be kicked off every company he rides for. People like danny gonzalez got booted from the industry for openly complaining how little money they were making... Meanwhile olson sits around collecting checks from his sponsors while he jumps over mailboxes and basically talking shit on his own sponsors. And people think olson is cool for it...

Useful Idiot

• Rep: 24
« Reply #457 on: July 21, 2011, 11:19:53 AM »
You loves you? Megatron.

Giovanni Falcone

« Reply #458 on: July 21, 2011, 11:30:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i don't think they help the overall mindstate of groms in the park, but that's what we older dudes are there for. and yes, i'm intentionally omitting the free video argument (well, i WAS). i still don't go there everyday, but i do think that the pro's outweigh the cons by a fucking longshot.

k

[close]

Man so good. What are older dudes there for? Not for fucking with the mindstate of the grommets at the park? There is one thing with pushing them to skate, but another thing to pushing an opinion?

That is different than pushing a "lifestyle" in my mind.....So corny to all it a brand,

All the lifestyles have been around for ages......

Pushing a mindstate and a consistent opinion is not good for the kids at the park.....

Maybe if you're doing that too much, you are not taking enough pictures, filming videos, art stuff, etc......
[close]

hey now, don't go reaching for what isn't there.
 when i talk to kids at the park, i make a point to not even answer those types of questions (what do you think about so and so?, etc). i just tell them that they're doing well and should try something maybe a little harder or different if they're getting frustrated. and if they want, i'll try it with them and then maybe lets make a fun ass line of it. that way, they stay focused on getting better and i get to try a bunch of stuff i maybe couldn't/wouldn't otherwise. win/win.

shiiit, i learnt bluntslides over the loveseat to bigspin out that way the other day and the little kid was just barely learning to blunt stall when i suggested he try to slide. we both rode out (he didn't bigspin, but he got the slide down and popped back in) and we were smiling the whole time. just slamming and going for it. that's how you help a kids mindstate. not by telling him what to think, but helping to direct that energy into the act of getting better. that's my mindstate, and if you think that pushing that mindstate on a kid is out of order, you're a fucking idiot and i hope you never have kids that want to skate.

k

Dude I'm not arguing with you. I'm talking about pushing political viewpoints and the value of popularity, that kind of bullshit.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #459 on: July 21, 2011, 11:54:53 AM »
The truth.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Wom Taits

« Reply #460 on: July 21, 2011, 11:59:11 AM »
I've seen COTG's footage, and he's not even close to being better than the 10th best kid in the town that I live in. And its a small town (50 000 people), in Canada! I don't know why he's so insecure, or why he insists that his opinion means more than everyone else's. Because he skates everyday and is a LITTLE bit better than average?  And what about his crazy homophobia? His beef with Gipper? COTG has made it extremely clear that he was obviously sexually abused by a male authority figure when he was a child.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #461 on: July 21, 2011, 12:08:00 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lying ass. I Love how people are using two year old footage that i didn't even care about to judge my skating. That just shows how stupid you guys are.

sebastian

• Rep: -16
« Reply #462 on: July 21, 2011, 01:33:34 PM »
give us some new footy cotg.

man if i was sponsored, i would do my all to support my sponsors and all the other people riding for the company sponsoring me. i mean, if you're hating on your team-mates hard work even though he has your back, you kind of must suck dick.

polyethylene

• Rep: -3
« Reply #463 on: July 21, 2011, 01:35:44 PM »

Plug_One

• Rep: 9
« Reply #464 on: July 21, 2011, 01:45:40 PM »
fuck this

koston can do no wrong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eacC7nGdLn8

shadowperson

« Reply #465 on: July 21, 2011, 01:52:03 PM »
"fuck this, koston can do no wrong" in a mocking girl voice

Matty T

• Rep: 54
  • You don't stand a chance.
« Reply #466 on: July 21, 2011, 01:54:06 PM »
Sifting through the Childoftheghetto arguments is like being forced to watch Kate's episodes when I all I really wanna know about is what the Smoke Monster is.  Please keep your loud bickering down when I'm trying to read about pro's loud bickering!
Would you ever let a chick piss on you? I would do it in a fuckin' heartbeat.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #467 on: July 21, 2011, 02:30:07 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lying ass. I Love how people are using two year old footage that i didn't even care about to judge my skating. That just shows how stupid you guys are.

what else should people that dont know you do? its all youve shown. and since you just said all that, you have some shit to prove now. caring about skateboarding enough to be on this messageboard daily and read about it shows that youre a skateboarder.

what about people in canada or something that has snow 7-8 months of the year and loves skateboarding to death? they cant skate as much as people in california but maybe they sit there waiting for spring so that they can skate again, are they less skateboarder than you just because you can skate some ledges?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #468 on: July 21, 2011, 02:40:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

what else should people that dont know you do? its all youve shown. and since you just said all that, you have some shit to prove now. caring about skateboarding enough to be on this messageboard daily and read about it shows that youre a skateboarder.

what about people in canada or something that has snow 7-8 months of the year and loves skateboarding to death? they cant skate as much as people in california but maybe they sit there waiting for spring so that they can skate again, are they less skateboarder than you just because you can skate some ledges?
I've never boxed a day in my life, and I visit boxing forums frequently. I'd bet money that 90% of people that watch basketball have never played on a competitive level. And i can guarantee that everyone that watches nascar has never driven one. sooo.......

Also everywhere has indoor skateparks. If you loved going skateboarding, you would do what you could to skate as much as possible.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:43:43 PM by ChildoftheGhetto »

juja

« Reply #469 on: July 21, 2011, 02:51:24 PM »
fuck this

koston can do no wrong

Wow, who could argue with that kind of person logic!!

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -377
« Reply #470 on: July 21, 2011, 03:02:38 PM »
I've seen COTG's footage, and he's not even close to being better than the 10th best kid in the town that I live in. And its a small town (50 000 people), in Canada! I don't know why he's so insecure, or why he insists that his opinion means more than everyone else's. Because he skates everyday and is a LITTLE bit better than average?  And what about his crazy homophobia? His beef with Gipper? COTG has made it extremely clear that he was obviously sexually abused by a male authority figure when he was a child.

You created an account just to post this? That's pretty pathetic. Get a grip.

Plug_One

« Reply #471 on: July 21, 2011, 03:05:43 PM »
Expand Quote
fuck this

koston can do no wrong
[close]

Wow, who could argue with that kind of person logic!!

according this thread, alot of people.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #472 on: July 21, 2011, 03:21:05 PM »
Sifting through the Childoftheghetto arguments is like being forced to watch Kate's episodes when I all I really wanna know about is what the Smoke Monster is.  Please keep your loud bickering down when I'm trying to read about pro's loud bickering!
nail.  head.  thump.  kate episodes sucked.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

VictoriousOG

« Reply #473 on: July 21, 2011, 03:21:12 PM »
h3sh vs fr3sh

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #474 on: July 21, 2011, 03:22:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Wow

wow what?
I need a coffee

Plug_One

« Reply #475 on: July 21, 2011, 03:24:02 PM »
h3sh vs fr3sh jumping over mailboxes vs bs 180 fakie 5-0s down hubbas

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #476 on: July 21, 2011, 03:40:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i don't think they help the overall mindstate of groms in the park, but that's what we older dudes are there for. and yes, i'm intentionally omitting the free video argument (well, i WAS). i still don't go there everyday, but i do think that the pro's outweigh the cons by a fucking longshot.

k

[close]

Man so good. What are older dudes there for? Not for fucking with the mindstate of the grommets at the park? There is one thing with pushing them to skate, but another thing to pushing an opinion?

That is different than pushing a "lifestyle" in my mind.....So corny to all it a brand,

All the lifestyles have been around for ages......

Pushing a mindstate and a consistent opinion is not good for the kids at the park.....

Maybe if you're doing that too much, you are not taking enough pictures, filming videos, art stuff, etc......
[close]

hey now, don't go reaching for what isn't there.
 when i talk to kids at the park, i make a point to not even answer those types of questions (what do you think about so and so?, etc). i just tell them that they're doing well and should try something maybe a little harder or different if they're getting frustrated. and if they want, i'll try it with them and then maybe lets make a fun ass line of it. that way, they stay focused on getting better and i get to try a bunch of stuff i maybe couldn't/wouldn't otherwise. win/win.

shiiit, i learnt bluntslides over the loveseat to bigspin out that way the other day and the little kid was just barely learning to blunt stall when i suggested he try to slide. we both rode out (he didn't bigspin, but he got the slide down and popped back in) and we were smiling the whole time. just slamming and going for it. that's how you help a kids mindstate. not by telling him what to think, but helping to direct that energy into the act of getting better. that's my mindstate, and if you think that pushing that mindstate on a kid is out of order, you're a fucking idiot and i hope you never have kids that want to skate.

k
[close]

Dude I'm not arguing with you. I'm talking about pushing political viewpoints and the value of popularity, that kind of bullshit.

that's cool, it just seemed like you insinuated that i was talking about pushing that kind of shit on groms in my statement and i never said anything of the sort. it's clear now.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #477 on: July 21, 2011, 03:53:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

boardsliding up kinked rails* vs back 180 fakie 5-0's down hubbas

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #478 on: July 21, 2011, 03:54:43 PM »
At crailtap.com, Olsons shit isn't coming up on the main page in the Twitter feeds section.  But if you click on 'view more', he's still all over it.

::)

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

boardsliding up kinked rails* vs back 180 fakie 5-0's down hubbas
yet, there was no footage, when there was footage of Phanner's tricks at the same spot.

Team Triple Negative.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -377
« Reply #479 on: July 21, 2011, 04:01:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]