Author Topic: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT  (Read 232969 times)

Deekay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
Re: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT
« Reply #480 on: July 21, 2011, 04:09:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lying ass. I Love how people are using two year old footage that i didn't even care about to judge my skating. That just shows how stupid you guys are.
[close]

what else should people that dont know you do? its all youve shown. and since you just said all that, you have some shit to prove now. caring about skateboarding enough to be on this messageboard daily and read about it shows that youre a skateboarder.

what about people in canada or something that has snow 7-8 months of the year and loves skateboarding to death? they cant skate as much as people in california but maybe they sit there waiting for spring so that they can skate again, are they less skateboarder than you just because you can skate some ledges?
[close]
I've never boxed a day in my life, and I visit boxing forums frequently. I'd bet money that 90% of people that watch basketball have never played on a competitive level. And i can guarantee that everyone that watches nascar has never driven one. sooo.......

Also everywhere has indoor skateparks. If you loved going skateboarding, you would do what you could to skate as much as possible.

I get what you are saying, but its just not the same. I played soccer every day my whole life until the age of 15 and I watch games all the time and follow my team that ive been supporting all my life. if all that went away, it would suck but it wouldnt ruin my life.

I started skateboarding at 13. Ive skated twice or 3 times in a month cause I fucked up some things in my foot and ankle, and I can seriously say that I feel like im not myself and I dont know what to do when I wake up. I cant imagine nascar bringing up that feeling in people, but most skateboarders would probably feel the same way.

I know you said that you dont think skateboarding is a lifestyle, but it sure as hell is more than just another activity

Hexagon

« Reply #481 on: July 21, 2011, 04:10:03 PM »

juja

« Reply #482 on: July 21, 2011, 04:18:54 PM »

Crailtap trying to show that the beef is over....?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #483 on: July 21, 2011, 04:22:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lying ass. I Love how people are using two year old footage that i didn't even care about to judge my skating. That just shows how stupid you guys are.
[close]

what else should people that dont know you do? its all youve shown. and since you just said all that, you have some shit to prove now. caring about skateboarding enough to be on this messageboard daily and read about it shows that youre a skateboarder.

what about people in canada or something that has snow 7-8 months of the year and loves skateboarding to death? they cant skate as much as people in california but maybe they sit there waiting for spring so that they can skate again, are they less skateboarder than you just because you can skate some ledges?
[close]
I've never boxed a day in my life, and I visit boxing forums frequently. I'd bet money that 90% of people that watch basketball have never played on a competitive level. And i can guarantee that everyone that watches nascar has never driven one. sooo.......

Also everywhere has indoor skateparks. If you loved going skateboarding, you would do what you could to skate as much as possible.
[close]

I get what you are saying, but its just not the same. I played soccer every day my whole life until the age of 15 and I watch games all the time and follow my team that ive been supporting all my life. if all that went away, it would suck but it wouldnt ruin my life.

I started skateboarding at 13. Ive skated twice or 3 times in a month cause I fucked up some things in my foot and ankle, and I can seriously say that I feel like im not myself and I dont know what to do when I wake up. I cant imagine nascar bringing up that feeling in people, but most skateboarders would probably feel the same way.

I know you said that you dont think skateboarding is a lifestyle, but it sure as hell is more than just another activity
I can respect that. You have to understand where I'm coming from, too. You have dudes on here saying I'm not a real skateboarder, when all I do is skateboard. That doesn't make sense to me. I love skateboarding, so you can imagine how I feel when some clown tries to say I'm not skating for fun, or I don't love skateboarding, because I actually like going out there and progressing. That''s the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I wouldn't go skate everyday if I didn't love it, or I wasn't having fun.

Hexagon

« Reply #484 on: July 21, 2011, 04:24:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
I can respect that. You have to understand where I'm coming from, too. You have dudes on here saying I'm not a real skateboarder, when all I do is skateboard. That doesn't make sense to me. I love skateboarding, so you can imagine how I feel when some clown tries to say I'm not skating for fun, or I don't love skateboarding, because I actually like going out there and progressing. That''s the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I wouldn't go skate everyday if I didn't love it, or I wasn't having fun.

all you do is suck dick... everyday... all day. are you pro yet? like, pro dick sucker. not like a pro everyday skateboarder or whatever you claim to be.

pro blumpkins?

quid pro quo? pro choice?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 04:29:11 PM by Hexagon »

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #485 on: July 21, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »
What is up with slap and dicks? That disturbs me.

Hexagon

« Reply #486 on: July 21, 2011, 04:31:21 PM »
What is up with slapping dicks? That entices me.

there you go.

gotta go watch adventure time, go nollie heel something, er... whatever.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #487 on: July 21, 2011, 04:33:14 PM »
At crailtap.com, Olsons shit isn't coming up on the main page in the Twitter feeds section.� But if you click on 'view more', he's still all over it.

::)

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
h3sh vs fr3sh jumping over mailboxes vs bs 180 fakie 5-0s down hubbas
[close]
[close]

boardsliding up kinked rails* vs back 180 fakie 5-0's down hubbas
[close]
yet, there was no footage, when there was footage of Phanner's tricks at the same spot.

Team Triple Negative.

I'm sure it's being saved for the Chocolate video, whenever that comes out.

Cold Pizza

« Reply #488 on: July 21, 2011, 04:36:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

After reading this I'd really like to know how you can discredit Ricky Oyola?  What makes him so appealing to me and a ton of other skateboarders is it's very apparent he is incredibly passionate about skateboarding, to the point that he literally ruined his career by sticking by his good friends' sides and never changing his opinion.  I honestly rarely agree with you, but I have to give you props for always sticking to your opinion and no one else's............you really can't see that in Ricky?

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #489 on: July 21, 2011, 04:37:30 PM »
this thread is horrendous.  all symptoms of a bored first world.  even the most legendary fools can get a little pissy. ha.

The Chamillionaire/Michael Jordan Story

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #490 on: July 21, 2011, 04:38:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

yeah, I understand. skateboarding has different faces for sure, and its stupid that people call out other skates for not skating the way that they like. as corny as it sounds, freedom is what makes skateboarding great

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #491 on: July 21, 2011, 04:47:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

After reading this I'd really like to know how you can discredit Ricky Oyola?  What makes him so appealing to me and a ton of other skateboarders is it's very apparent he is incredibly passionate about skateboarding, to the point that he literally ruined his career by sticking by his good friends' sides and never changing his opinion.  I honestly rarely agree with you, but I have to give you props for always sticking to your opinion and no one else's............you really can't see that in Ricky?
When i saw him say he was taking lots of ibuprofen to go skate I thought that was cool. I actually do respect that he's passionate about skateboarding. I can't co-sign him talking shit on people to try to get props, though. It's cool that he likes the type of skating he likes, but it's apparent that a lot of people don't think what he's doing is that great.

shrimpwhitewine

• Rep: 20
« Reply #492 on: July 21, 2011, 05:00:44 PM »

Crailtap trying to show that the beef is over....?

All homo.

AfterEight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
« Reply #493 on: July 21, 2011, 05:44:09 PM »
This came out today on the Berrics.. Koston sounds like he was just crying
http://theberrics.com/text-yoself-beefo-yo-wreck-yoself/eric-koston-at-street-league-az.html

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #494 on: July 21, 2011, 08:37:10 PM »
Dear COTG,

Between having nearly 7000 posts (99.99% of which is telling random strangers how much they suck at juggling wood with their feet) and skating as much as you say you do, how do you manage to still put your meat wand into girl hole? I am truly curious. Do you have more hours in your day? Do you dual task? I could certainly use your technique as I am overburdened with bullshit in my life. Please enlighten us to your ways.

Sincerely,
Camel Filters

Nick

• Rep: 0
« Reply #495 on: July 21, 2011, 09:13:41 PM »

steve martin

« Reply #496 on: July 21, 2011, 10:07:22 PM »
Steve Martin thinks you guys are thinking wayyyyyy to hard in too this!!! 17 pages long.....really?

eminem

« Reply #497 on: July 21, 2011, 10:22:11 PM »
worst thead 2011

EDIT - worst thread ever
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:24:09 PM by eminem »

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #498 on: July 21, 2011, 10:50:51 PM »
COTG virgin confirmed

YoungWilliam309

« Reply #499 on: July 21, 2011, 11:16:50 PM »
You have to understand where I'm coming from, too. You have dudes on here saying I'm not a real skateboarder, when all I do is skateboard. That doesn't make sense to me. I love skateboarding, so you can imagine how I feel when some clown tries to say I'm not skating for fun, or I don't love skateboarding, because I actually like going out there and progressing. That''s the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I wouldn't go skate everyday if I didn't love it, or I wasn't having fun.

at the end of the day it really shouldnt matter to you what someone else thinks. especially on the internet. you & alot of these posters you seem to be "debating" with both make valid points, but all of you sound ignorant. i will agree people are comin at you reckless on here, but you dont make it any easier on yourself by fighting "fire with fire", when at times you sound pretty damn ignorant yourself.

this thread is ridiculous. i find it funny because the topic (koston vs olson) & the conflict on here stems from the exact same problem. alot of ignorance, bullshit hating, & people getting serious as fuck OVER THE INTERNET.

this message board is supposed to be another outlet to commune about skateboarding, for skaters from ALL backgrounds & personal involvements within the sport. that is what skateboarding is, an action sport. and like with any sport their are different levels of involvement within it. at the end of the day, we are all skateboarders in one way or another and have our own INDIVIDUAL PASSION for skateboarding. respect anybody who has that passion. regardless if their pro, grom, super-good, or not skilled at all.

EVERYBODY needs to really stop getting so involved in the "politics" of skateboarding. all it does is bring a lot of bullshit conflict between skaters.

seek to understand before wanting be understood. All of you guys.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #500 on: July 22, 2011, 12:07:52 AM »
For the record, I saw Olsen skate within the past year and he was ON POINT.  I understand what frost was saying but yeah, he wasn't fredgalling' it or anything.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

polyethylene

• Rep: -3
« Reply #501 on: July 22, 2011, 12:10:36 AM »

G.Lewis

« Reply #502 on: July 22, 2011, 12:58:36 AM »

BraveUlysses

« Reply #503 on: July 22, 2011, 01:22:13 AM »
this thread is horrendous. all symptoms of a bored first world. even the most legendary fools can get a little pissy. ha. The Chamillionaire/Michael Jordan Story
Damn poor Chamillionare. I bought that dude's first album "the sound of revenge" when it came out hahaha.

Stunts

« Reply #504 on: July 22, 2011, 03:12:15 AM »
HADNT HEARD ANYTHING THING OF THIS, READ FIRST PAGE THOUHT THIS IS JUICY WONDER WHAT ENDED UP HAPPENING. SO I SKIP TO PAGE 17 AND ITS COTG HATE.

BRILLIANT

Sawyer

« Reply #505 on: July 22, 2011, 03:58:56 AM »

svilleantigo

• Rep: 61
« Reply #506 on: July 22, 2011, 04:35:27 AM »

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #507 on: July 22, 2011, 04:52:23 AM »
alex olson quiksilver commercial

how can anyone hate on alex olson? he makes skateboarding look fun.

Backside LameFlip

• Rep: -16
« Reply #508 on: July 22, 2011, 07:32:29 AM »
It's ridiculous,

the amount of faggotery the industry can display  is just embarassing...
Muska looking bad apologizing on a video, now Koston and Olson fighting over useless shit...

@CoTG talking about your skills or mocking other people skills at skateboarding is getting old dude
Haters hate only the things they can't have and the people they can't be.

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #509 on: July 22, 2011, 07:35:54 AM »
It's ridiculous,

the amount of faggotery the industry can display  is just embarassing...
Muska looking bad apologizing on a video, now Koston and Olson fighting over useless shit...

@CoTG talking about your skills or mocking other people skills at skateboarding is getting old dude

wtf is this ? twitter?
tricks are for kids , style is forever