Author Topic: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT  (Read 232966 times)

AdrianLopez

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT
« Reply #510 on: July 22, 2011, 07:38:07 AM »
This is just nuts.

[...] like an individual so irrelevant to anything.

Don't be an asshole and don't yo flip! - Kyle Frederick

kevbo999

« Reply #511 on: July 22, 2011, 07:59:24 AM »

nigga_please

• Rep: -29
« Reply #512 on: July 22, 2011, 08:00:47 AM »
Fuck who's right or wrong... Hypocrisy, that's what it is.

nigga_please

• Rep: -29
« Reply #513 on: July 22, 2011, 08:02:18 AM »

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #514 on: July 22, 2011, 08:49:31 AM »
Expand Quote
You have to understand where I'm coming from, too. You have dudes on here saying I'm not a real skateboarder, when all I do is skateboard. That doesn't make sense to me. I love skateboarding, so you can imagine how I feel when some clown tries to say I'm not skating for fun, or I don't love skateboarding, because I actually like going out there and progressing. That''s the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I wouldn't go skate everyday if I didn't love it, or I wasn't having fun.
[close]

at the end of the day it really shouldnt matter to you what someone else thinks. especially on the internet. you & alot of these posters you seem to be "debating" with both make valid points, but all of you sound ignorant. i will agree people are comin at you reckless on here, but you dont make it any easier on yourself by fighting "fire with fire", when at times you sound pretty damn ignorant yourself.

this thread is ridiculous. i find it funny because the topic (koston vs olson) & the conflict on here stems from the exact same problem. alot of ignorance, bullshit hating, & people getting serious as fuck OVER THE INTERNET.

this message board is supposed to be another outlet to commune about skateboarding, for skaters from ALL backgrounds & personal involvements within the sport. that is what skateboarding is, an action sport. and like with any sport their are different levels of involvement within it. at the end of the day, we are all skateboarders in one way or another and have our own INDIVIDUAL PASSION for skateboarding. respect anybody who has that passion. regardless if their pro, grom, super-good, or not skilled at all.

EVERYBODY needs to really stop getting so involved in the "politics" of skateboarding. all it does is bring a lot of bullshit conflict between skaters.

seek to understand before wanting be understood. All of you guys.

Haha, nah man this is Slap.

Seriously, that's what we do.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #515 on: July 22, 2011, 09:24:59 AM »
Expand Quote
You have to understand where I'm coming from, too. You have dudes on here saying I'm not a real skateboarder, when all I do is skateboard. That doesn't make sense to me. I love skateboarding, so you can imagine how I feel when some clown tries to say I'm not skating for fun, or I don't love skateboarding, because I actually like going out there and progressing. That''s the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I wouldn't go skate everyday if I didn't love it, or I wasn't having fun.
[close]

at the end of the day it really shouldnt matter to you what someone else thinks. especially on the internet. you & alot of these posters you seem to be "debating" with both make valid points, but all of you sound ignorant. i will agree people are comin at you reckless on here, but you dont make it any easier on yourself by fighting "fire with fire", when at times you sound pretty damn ignorant yourself.

this thread is ridiculous. i find it funny because the topic (koston vs olson) & the conflict on here stems from the exact same problem. alot of ignorance, bullshit hating, & people getting serious as fuck OVER THE INTERNET.

this message board is supposed to be another outlet to commune about skateboarding, for skaters from ALL backgrounds & personal involvements within the sport. that is what skateboarding is, an action sport. and like with any sport their are different levels of involvement within it. at the end of the day, we are all skateboarders in one way or another and have our own INDIVIDUAL PASSION for skateboarding. respect anybody who has that passion. regardless if their pro, grom, super-good, or not skilled at all.

EVERYBODY needs to really stop getting so involved in the "politics" of skateboarding. all it does is bring a lot of bullshit conflict between skaters.

thank you Mr. Miyagi

"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #516 on: July 22, 2011, 12:53:55 PM »
they should just fight

once there was a time when things were settled that way.  BUT WE USE TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM NOW BRO GET WITH FUCKING PROGRAM JEEEEEZ.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #517 on: July 22, 2011, 01:05:14 PM »

you just made me shit in my pants a little
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #518 on: July 22, 2011, 01:08:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 01:11:28 PM by chockfullofthat »

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #519 on: July 22, 2011, 02:10:16 PM »
"Eric is using instagram - a fun and quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures!"

YEP
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

icybear187

• Rep: -48
« Reply #520 on: July 22, 2011, 02:32:39 PM »
alex olson quiksilver commercial

He got super sick on that trip, the amount of footage he has had come from that trip is amazing.

polyethylene

• Rep: -3
« Reply #521 on: July 22, 2011, 02:50:12 PM »
"Eric is using instagram - a fun and quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures!"

YEP

ha

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
« Reply #522 on: July 22, 2011, 08:00:12 PM »
fuck the Alex Olson clips on this page are so good!  It is undebatable that he is amazing at skateboarding, and has amazing style to boot.  Internets drama thread to a classic COTG trollin thread to an AO appreciation thread.  Oh so entertaining!

Alex Olson with a warm up session at the Venice park.
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

Giovanni Falcone

« Reply #523 on: July 23, 2011, 02:25:36 AM »
So one thing that is fucked up is corporate culture. You got all these sponsors, Nike, Adidas, Converse, energy drinks, major TV Networks. You know when you get hired at one of those jobs, you have to read a 20 page manual on how you are suppose to behave while working for that company. And dudes wanna get sponsored by Starbucks?!?!

If those companies are the main sponsors than there is no reason to believe that they won't be pushing their corporate culture on us, and I think corporate culture

is trying to kill our Bill of Rights, generally speaking

loose girlfriends

• Rep: 27
« Reply #524 on: July 23, 2011, 06:56:39 AM »
Thanks slap, took me 3 days to read this. The first 5 pages or so gave me some good laughs, the rest was 13 pages of this vs. that and you guys taught me this equation ... My opinion is always > Your opinion .... Slap posting 101

few123456789

« Reply #525 on: July 23, 2011, 07:19:46 AM »
The fact that eric koston went on a kook internet rant that i'm sure he regrets makes him more interesting to me.

nobody dislikes alex olson anymore for this. 

all around entertaining.  steve berraism is bringing housewives-level-shit to skateboarding.  we should have andy cohen host skate talk and maybe my wife will quit asking why i still like skateboarding so much.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #526 on: July 23, 2011, 02:52:13 PM »
So one thing that is fucked up is corporate culture. You got all these sponsors, Nike, Adidas, Converse, energy drinks, major TV Networks. You know when you get hired at one of those jobs, you have to read a 20 page manual on how you are suppose to behave while working for that company. And dudes wanna get sponsored by Starbucks?!?!

If those companies are the main sponsors than there is no reason to believe that they won't be pushing their corporate culture on us, and I think corporate culture

is trying to kill our Bill of Rights, generally speaking

i used to work for nike and it was the worst. the only thing that used to stop modern day slavery under corporations was unions and government. but with globalization they have grown too strong. unions lose clout because they can just grab third world labor if US workers don't please them. skateboarding was slightly different in that we had our own microcosm. but the pros cashing checks today from the multinational corporations are really just cashing in on selling skateboarding to them. sounds pretty birdoesque... but it seems to be going that way. once the same companies that outsourced the american workers job fully control the narrative of skateboarding, it will be no different from any other corporate marketing vehicle. to me, that was why prod riding for target was watershed.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

pandarelated

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #527 on: July 23, 2011, 03:32:46 PM »
shit this has already (though a lot of pages) turned into a cotg thread?
seriously people? how does this happens? it's a king/queen of trolls.
it wakes up, trolls slap.. farts and goes back to sleep. who has time to post that much? it's probably some middle 40s he/she in a trailer park hoping it's talking to some boys under 15.. why does every thread have to be about it?
weak.

shrimpwhitewine

• Rep: 20
« Reply #528 on: July 23, 2011, 04:35:23 PM »

BriDen

« Reply #529 on: July 23, 2011, 05:22:15 PM »
shit this has already (though a lot of pages) turned into a cotg thread?
seriously people? how does this happens? it's a king/queen of trolls.
it wakes up, trolls slap.. farts and goes back to sleep. who has time to post that much? it's probably some middle 40s he/she in a trailer park hoping it's talking to some boys under 15.. why does every thread have to be about it?
weak.

I like you and all, but this is just a terrible post. 0/10

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #530 on: July 23, 2011, 05:52:42 PM »
Koston could never do anything wrong. ever.

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #531 on: July 23, 2011, 06:12:47 PM »
You should too.

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #532 on: July 23, 2011, 06:24:30 PM »
Expand Quote

i used to work for nike and it was the worst. the only thing that used to stop modern day slavery under corporations was unions and government.
[close]

Check your history as currupt government is the biggest enabler. Google corporatism or mercantilism or two-time Medal of Honor winner, Marine Major General Smedley Butler and his book War is a Racket.

i agree with you that a corrupt government enables corporatism. but if government functioned correctly, it would protect us from becoming feudal slaves. without government, there is no society. no middle class. no fucking hope. corporations know this. that's why they spend all their money trying to convince libertarian yokels that they need less government and less regulation.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #533 on: July 23, 2011, 07:38:06 PM »
off nsb lol
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

KPCT

• Rep: 14
« Reply #535 on: July 23, 2011, 07:59:14 PM »
I remember when I was younger I used to want to meet my favorite pros... but now with all of these avenues available for them to express themselves directly to the "common people" it really goes to show what a bunch of fucking self absorbed man-boys most of them really are.

Support your locals, your friends, they're probably way cooler than any of these fucks.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #536 on: July 23, 2011, 11:44:07 PM »
I think it was in Roll Forever, or something,  but there was a photo and/or video of Dennis Busenitz with "WHO GIVES A FUCK" written on his griptape. I tried to find it, but couldn't. Someone should really post that photo in here. A bunch of times.

« Reply #537 on: July 24, 2011, 04:30:21 AM »
I remember when I was younger I used to want to meet my favorite pros... but now with all of these avenues available for them to express themselves directly to the "common people" it really goes to show what a bunch of fucking self absorbed man-boys most of them really are.

Support your locals, your friends, they're probably way cooler than any of these fucks.

best post ever.

basedhead

• Rep: -3
« Reply #538 on: July 24, 2011, 05:33:38 AM »
koston this, olson that yada yada yada im going to jerk off over skate magazines

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #539 on: July 25, 2011, 07:56:24 AM »
"koston. no hes horrible." one of the many highlights of rickys epicly laterd. kostons a fucking fag who cares
FREE MAX B