Author Topic: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT  (Read 233174 times)

no thanks

Re: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT
« Reply #540 on: July 25, 2011, 11:08:49 AM »
Expand Quote
I remember when I was younger I used to want to meet my favorite pros... but now with all of these avenues available for them to express themselves directly to the "common people" it really goes to show what a bunch of fucking self absorbed man-boys most of them really are.

Support your locals, your friends, they're probably way cooler than any of these fucks.
[close]

best post ever.

Agreed.

The Mess

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
  • please don't kill me jesse.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #541 on: July 25, 2011, 01:35:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

i used to work for nike and it was the worst. the only thing that used to stop modern day slavery under corporations was unions and government.
[close]

Check your history as currupt government is the biggest enabler. Google corporatism or mercantilism or two-time Medal of Honor winner, Marine Major General Smedley Butler and his book War is a Racket.
[close]

i agree with you that a corrupt government enables corporatism. but if government functioned correctly, it would protect us from becoming feudal slaves. without government, there is no society. no middle class. no fucking hope. corporations know this. that's why they spend all their money trying to convince libertarian yokels that they need less government and less regulation.
[close]

Corporations are legal fictions that obtain obscene privileges from government. They collude with government at the expense of the consumer and small business. Without a government monopoly privilege businesses would never have gotten so large and out of step with the average consumer.

If you are interested in these ideas I would suggest:

The Market for Liberty by Linda and Morris Tannenhill - http://freekeene.com/about/books/

Healing Our World by Dr. Mary Ruwart - http://freekeene.com/about/books/

Market Anarchism Library - http://praxeology.net/anarcres.htm

The Machinery of Freedom by David Friedman - http://daviddfriedman.com/The_Machinery_of_Freedom_.pdf

The Private Production of Defense by Hans Hoppe - http://www.mises.org/journals/scholar/Hoppe.pdf

The Idea of a Private Law Society by Hans Hoppe - http://mises.org/story/2265

For a New Liberty by Murray Rothbard - http://mises.org/rothbard/newlibertywhole.asp

The Ethics of Liberty by Murray Rothbard - http://mises.org/rothbard/ethics/ethics.asp

understood. my point is that without government, there would be no small business or consumer period. it would be 100% survival of the fittest which results in 99.9% of us being slaves and the .001% beings kings. libertarianism and anarchy are utopian pipe dreams.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

LewAlcindor

« Reply #542 on: July 25, 2011, 04:41:00 PM »
you've got to be fistfucking me ^^^

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #543 on: July 25, 2011, 04:42:26 PM »
I remember when I was younger I used to want to meet my favorite pros... but now with all of these avenues available for them to express themselves directly to the "common people" it really goes to show what a bunch of fucking self absorbed man-boys most of them really are.

Support your locals, your friends, they're probably way cooler than any of these fucks.

Well put. Although, exceptions exist, I have a feeling more and more of the ams and pros these days are very egotistical.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 05:13:58 PM by Canuck »

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #544 on: July 25, 2011, 05:35:48 PM »

So true.

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #545 on: July 25, 2011, 05:46:02 PM »
thats really anyone in show business that you like/look up to growing up.

bakedbirds

• Rep: 0
« Reply #546 on: July 25, 2011, 11:32:32 PM »
I heard it was berra... not koston

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #547 on: July 26, 2011, 01:20:17 AM »
I heard it was berra... not koston

Koston wishes.

ahl33

« Reply #548 on: July 26, 2011, 11:23:45 AM »
gay

Kab

• Rep: -38
« Reply #549 on: July 26, 2011, 11:36:22 AM »
How in the fuck did this thread turn into a debate about governments?
Down by the river...

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #550 on: July 26, 2011, 12:05:00 PM »
agree to disagree. if the government has no incentive to protect you, you change the government... you don't get rid of all government. i hope you can see the distinction. but back to skateboarding and what not... tell me again how this dude was never better than shop sponsor status  :):

i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #551 on: July 26, 2011, 12:15:00 PM »
How in the fuck did this thread turn into a debate about governments?
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #552 on: July 26, 2011, 01:08:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

i used to work for nike and it was the worst. the only thing that used to stop modern day slavery under corporations was unions and government.
[close]

Check your history as currupt government is the biggest enabler. Google corporatism or mercantilism or two-time Medal of Honor winner, Marine Major General Smedley Butler and his book War is a Racket.
[close]

i agree with you that a corrupt government enables corporatism. but if government functioned correctly, it would protect us from becoming feudal slaves. without government, there is no society. no middle class. no fucking hope. corporations know this. that's why they spend all their money trying to convince libertarian yokels that they need less government and less regulation.
[close]

Corporations are legal fictions that obtain obscene privileges from government. They collude with government at the expense of the consumer and small business. Without a government monopoly privilege businesses would never have gotten so large and out of step with the average consumer.

If you are interested in these ideas I would suggest:

The Market for Liberty by Linda and Morris Tannenhill - http://freekeene.com/about/books/

Healing Our World by Dr. Mary Ruwart - http://freekeene.com/about/books/

Market Anarchism Library - http://praxeology.net/anarcres.htm

The Machinery of Freedom by David Friedman - http://daviddfriedman.com/The_Machinery_of_Freedom_.pdf

The Private Production of Defense by Hans Hoppe - http://www.mises.org/journals/scholar/Hoppe.pdf

The Idea of a Private Law Society by Hans Hoppe - http://mises.org/story/2265

For a New Liberty by Murray Rothbard - http://mises.org/rothbard/newlibertywhole.asp

The Ethics of Liberty by Murray Rothbard - http://mises.org/rothbard/ethics/ethics.asp
[close]

understood. my point is that without government, there would be no small business or consumer period. it would be 100% survival of the fittest which results in 99.9% of us being slaves and the .001% beings kings. libertarianism and anarchy are utopian pipe dreams.

[close]

Right, and my point is you are 100% wrong as the government has 0% incentive or obligation to protect you they actually exploit you to the fullest extent possible.

Open your eyes.

If you or anyone else have an affinity for books here are ten youtube videos you can watch:

http://blog.mises.org/15734/youtube-on-the-political-economy-of-liberty/

do you realize how stupid that statement is?

i'm so tired of these internet-scholar new world order conspiracy theorist trolls
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #553 on: July 26, 2011, 01:28:59 PM »
you must be illuminati huh
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #554 on: July 26, 2011, 03:18:50 PM »
here's an alternative to the ten videos posted somewhere above:

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #555 on: July 26, 2011, 07:01:11 PM »
agree to disagree. if the government has no incentive to protect you, you change the government... you don't get rid of all government. i hope you can see the distinction. but back to skateboarding and what not... tell me again how this dude was never better than shop sponsor status  :):

Me and some friends of mine were fanning out about this part a few weeks ago, made me pull out the smart phone and peep it on youtube... switch hardflip 5050 is fucking insane, as is that whole part.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Backside LameFlip

• Rep: -16
« Reply #556 on: July 27, 2011, 04:54:29 AM »

This is the most fucked up thread evar.
@sluggers : you wear dreadlocks right ?
Haters hate only the things they can't have and the people they can't be.

buttpirate

• Rep: 32
« Reply #557 on: July 27, 2011, 05:25:59 AM »
Let me guess you are all brainwashed products of public schools.

oh shit, homeschool alert

I bet you have a ponytail

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #558 on: July 27, 2011, 05:37:47 AM »
Ugh, yeah Libertarians are the worst.

And yes, learn your history kids:

Or, if history isn't your thing, look at how workers are treated today in countries where there are no workplace standards.

Or just keep blindly worshiping the market and a political philosophy that has zero relevance to the world we live in.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

jaesi25

• Rep: -153
« Reply #559 on: July 27, 2011, 09:16:14 AM »
any berrics  thread on slap will get at least 10 pages and still (some of) you guys front like its whatever. alex hasnt done shit for skateboarding except make it prettier like spanky and dylan. ( i know they both skate!!!) but other than dylan its not their main marketing tool.  alex had one part and hes talking shit about his teamates site that he has been FEATURED on.

Thats some spoiled brat shit. team infighting? alex should KNOW when to keep his mouth shut. you dont have to say everything that comes to mind and ypou damn sure shouldnt post negative shit about your (friends?) and teamates...unless you need it to get coverage cause your ass doesnt skate you just model and milk it.

the berrics wouldnt be shit without koston.  girl wouldnt be what it is today without koston.

koston koston koston.
 ;D
what i want when i want with who i want how i want.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #560 on: July 27, 2011, 09:20:35 AM »
any berrics?  thread on slap will get at least 10 pages and still (some of) you guys front like its whatever. alex hasnt done shit for skateboarding except make it prettier like spanky and dylan. ( i know they both skate!!!) but other than dylan its not their main marketing tool.?  alex had one part and hes talking shit about his teamates site that he has been FEATURED on.

Thats some spoiled brat shit. team infighting? alex should KNOW when to keep his mouth shut. you dont have to say everything that comes to mind and ypou damn sure shouldnt post negative shit about your (friends?) and teamates...unless you need it to get coverage cause your ass doesnt skate you just model and milk it.

the berrics wouldnt be shit without koston.?  girl wouldnt be what it is today without koston.

koston koston koston.
 ;D

i think weve learned a lesson...

have a twitter/tumblr/myspace whatever - you will ruin your reputation
dont say a word and youll be just fine - aka PJ ladd

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #561 on: July 27, 2011, 09:49:50 AM »
I gotta say, with the new Off The Grid's and them building public parks now, my opinion of the berrics is definitely going up.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

AnklePants

• Rep: -10
« Reply #562 on: July 27, 2011, 06:50:21 PM »
Nah, mix of public and private school.

Is skateboarding full of mind numb drones and robots? Is this the Berra and Dyrdek MTV influence?

damn, you're slow. took you that long to figure out? 

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #563 on: July 28, 2011, 01:12:43 AM »
koston's ill. I bet AO can't switchflip front crook...

im probably lying

wigs

« Reply #564 on: July 28, 2011, 04:48:55 AM »
Expand Quote
any berrics?  thread on slap will get at least 10 pages and still (some of) you guys front like its whatever. alex hasnt done shit for skateboarding except make it prettier like spanky and dylan. ( i know they both skate!!!) but other than dylan its not their main marketing tool.?  alex had one part and hes talking shit about his teamates site that he has been FEATURED on.

the berrics wouldnt be shit without koston.?  girl wouldnt be what it is today without koston.

koston koston koston.
 ;D
[close]

just for the record, this thread wouldn't exist if koston hadn't posted that rant on his "instagram".

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #565 on: July 28, 2011, 05:16:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
any berrics??  thread on slap will get at least 10 pages and still (some of) you guys front like its whatever. alex hasnt done shit for skateboarding except make it prettier like spanky and dylan. ( i know they both skate!!!) but other than dylan its not their main marketing tool.??  alex had one part and hes talking shit about his teamates site that he has been FEATURED on.

the berrics wouldnt be shit without koston.??  girl wouldnt be what it is today without koston.

koston koston koston.
 ;D
[close]

[close]

just for the record, this thread wouldn't exist if koston hadn't posted that rant on his "instagram".

exactly, both of them posted a stupid thought on the web and now i think less of both of them. pity i still love their skating and kostons new shoes

sprayTAN101

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • thats a sweet tan bro.
« Reply #566 on: July 28, 2011, 08:59:19 AM »
i dont get why people says AO is slacking. he has had a lot of ads lately...

"lifestyle scorpion dude..."

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1290
« Reply #567 on: July 28, 2011, 09:39:41 AM »
i dont get why people says AO is slacking. he has had a lot of ads lately...
because if youre not whoring yourself on the web these days, you are "neglecting your pro career."

earlygrab

« Reply #568 on: July 28, 2011, 10:20:27 AM »
just checked up on this mess. easy to see now who wins here.

AO page and feel some inspirational photos and some light hearted skate references > Kostons Instagram with images of him at a golf tournament or fixing his hot water heater.

jaesi25

• Rep: -153
« Reply #569 on: July 28, 2011, 11:08:35 AM »
kostons done enough for skating to make a crap load of money and no one should be complaining.
if he wants to rant hes earned it.
alex hasnt done shit that most ams cant but he's pretty.
this is skating this shit should never be PC.
your favorite pros are people with emotions. if you were koston and alex olson was shitting on anything you did you'd probably rant too and/or slap him. he hasnt done shit except align himself with other fashion conscious/psuedo gay skaters and take still life photos of "beautiful" shit.

no one complains about tony hawks $$ making schemes. i guess alot of current skaters were raised on that game so he's like skate jehovah or something. that stupid board thing was some complete bullshit meant to do nothing but get your $$$$. but thats ok.
build parks and host contests and free skate days and pizza parties for kids and you are all bad...cause your business partner is a scientologist?

stupid hater bullshit.
what i want when i want with who i want how i want.