Author Topic: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT  (Read 232967 times)

macgruber

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
Re: BITTER LITTLE SPOILED FUCKIN' BRAT
« Reply #660 on: August 05, 2011, 03:48:30 PM »
leo rules

kevbo999

« Reply #661 on: August 05, 2011, 04:55:28 PM »
I bet Leo or Olson could/would kick Eric's ass if he weren't a stinking rich pussy who would instantly sue.

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #662 on: August 05, 2011, 05:09:29 PM »
I bet Leo or Olson could/would kick Eric's ass if he weren't a stinking rich pussy who would instantly sue.

Olson would kick his ass but Leo? No way.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #663 on: August 05, 2011, 05:41:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Check Neal or Berra's twitter. The TL:DR of it is, Grim suggested he get someone to manage PR. Berra scoffed and then proceeded to get upset with some kid on Twitter. Grim told him that's what he was talking about and Berra just acted like it was a joke.
[close]
Anyone got screenshots or something? I'm not on the twitter.
Haha, unfortunately not. He removed a couple of days of correspondence (on Twitter as mentioned). It started off with a back and forth I was having with Deaner and I made a tweet that said I could do PR and IT work there to such a degree that Berra wouldn't get shit on so much. I mentioned in the post (and have a history here) of being guilt-free of enjoying footage on The Berrics, and even liking Berra (yet disagreeing with him on a number of things, I'd list them but it'd make this already-gonna-be-long-post into something even more tedious).

Anyway, it was a joke about me being his PR guy, but I wrote the "being shit on" thing because I figured it was just common knowledge that he and the Berrics get shit on all over the place, not just here (I sent him an email explaining as much, with links to Google searches with the queries "fuck Berra" and "fuck the Berrics" later on in day 2 of 3 of twatsorizing).

He responded a bit defensively I guess, and I explained that I wasn't blasting him... I had actually thanked him for having a quick conversation on video for a compilation I did at the last Johnny Romano MaW event in Houston. I'd sent it to him several times but every time I asked if he's gotten it he'd say no, so I just gave up (a number of weeks and months ago).

There was a pretty boring back and forth, and he brought up the video out of nowhere, jokingly saying he hadn't watched it because he didn't have a PR agent. Actually, I think that's around the time I told him I wasn't shitting on him.

I told him that there was an impression that he was overtly defensive, and postured himself as "carrying the weight of skateboarding."
He took exception to that, saying the hate towards him and the site was really limited... (shit, that's when I emailed him the Google links)... he maintained the site had a huge fanbase, I just contended that it was possible to have an even larger fanbase, referring to the posturing and defensiveness.

Later on, he called some random dude a pussy and a "girl" that turned out to be a guy Berra had spoken to before on a few occasions (the guy had tweeted that he was bummed because he was nodded away from approaching Berra before Steve posted the pussy comment).

I self-retweeted my post about the overt defensiveness, and then said something to the effect of "Like this?" I think Steve resolved it with the other guy, and as mentioned earlier he said he was just joking.

I wasn't really fighting him, but I made a point that he disagreed with and IMHO I think I pointed out that at least one of the things I said was correct, almost immediately after the fact.

Sorry for the mess of writing up there, on a cold pill.  

BarcelonaCEO

• Rep: -24
« Reply #664 on: August 05, 2011, 06:11:46 PM »
I dont want to be kicked out of the forum or anything, but dude to what extent this matters to anybody other than yourself or Berra? You get any worth out of this affair?

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #665 on: August 05, 2011, 06:21:10 PM »
It was brought up, someone asked for screenshots, so I explained it to the best of my memory. I figure the post's worth is dependent on whoever reads it.

...and as far as kicking anyone out, c'mon! If I get called out on something I get called out on it, but my admin'ing is 99% tech support.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #666 on: August 05, 2011, 06:23:30 PM »

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #667 on: August 05, 2011, 06:30:57 PM »
This is all just a joke or Koston doesnt have a life.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #668 on: August 05, 2011, 06:48:45 PM »
Grim ftw

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #670 on: August 05, 2011, 07:09:02 PM »
it might be about what leo said in his SOTY article....

http://instagr.am/p/I_3NF/

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #671 on: August 05, 2011, 07:22:30 PM »
team "everybody loves leo"?

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

RRRRRAD

« Reply #673 on: August 05, 2011, 07:41:51 PM »

i think so

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #674 on: August 05, 2011, 07:52:58 PM »
Expand Quote
EVERYONE JUST CHILL THE FUCK OUT

[close]

all I got out of this thread.

had higher hopes, but, oh well.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #675 on: August 05, 2011, 11:03:29 PM »

im probably lying

VictoriousOG

« Reply #676 on: August 06, 2011, 12:53:41 AM »

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #677 on: August 06, 2011, 08:13:55 AM »
Someone please shut this man up already.

the fact that koston was sort of the silent partner always seemed to boltser the berrics' credibility for me.
now that this is going on that train has definitely left the station.
how embarrasing.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #678 on: August 06, 2011, 11:59:45 AM »
I fucking hate the instagram/twitter formats. Really hard to follow/see when things were posted/etc.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Davy

« Reply #679 on: August 06, 2011, 12:15:38 PM »
I'm pretty sure they're just fucking with each other back and forth jokingly. Templeton and the RVCA team manager are a part of it too.
But Koston is definitely a lot more involved in it than Leo, probably cause he's actually angry but doesn't want to blow up again like with Olson.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #680 on: August 06, 2011, 05:36:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Check Neal or Berra's twitter. The TL:DR of it is, Grim suggested he get someone to manage PR. Berra scoffed and then proceeded to get upset with some kid on Twitter. Grim told him that's what he was talking about and Berra just acted like it was a joke.
[close]
Anyone got screenshots or something? I'm not on the twitter.
[close]
Haha, unfortunately not. He removed a couple of days of correspondence (on Twitter as mentioned). It started off with a back and forth I was having with Deaner and I made a tweet that said I could do PR and IT work there to such a degree that Berra wouldn't get shit on so much. I mentioned in the post (and have a history here) of being guilt-free of enjoying footage on The Berrics, and even liking Berra (yet disagreeing with him on a number of things, I'd list them but it'd make this already-gonna-be-long-post into something even more tedious).

Anyway, it was a joke about me being his PR guy, but I wrote the "being shit on" thing because I figured it was just common knowledge that he and the Berrics get shit on all over the place, not just here (I sent him an email explaining as much, with links to Google searches with the queries "fuck Berra" and "fuck the Berrics" later on in day 2 of 3 of twatsorizing).

He responded a bit defensively I guess, and I explained that I wasn't blasting him... I had actually thanked him for having a quick conversation on video for a compilation I did at the last Johnny Romano MaW event in Houston. I'd sent it to him several times but every time I asked if he's gotten it he'd say no, so I just gave up (a number of weeks and months ago).

There was a pretty boring back and forth, and he brought up the video out of nowhere, jokingly saying he hadn't watched it because he didn't have a PR agent. Actually, I think that's around the time I told him I wasn't shitting on him.

I told him that there was an impression that he was overtly defensive, and postured himself as "carrying the weight of skateboarding."
He took exception to that, saying the hate towards him and the site was really limited... (shit, that's when I emailed him the Google links)... he maintained the site had a huge fanbase, I just contended that it was possible to have an even larger fanbase, referring to the posturing and defensiveness.

Later on, he called some random dude a pussy and a "girl" that turned out to be a guy Berra had spoken to before on a few occasions (the guy had tweeted that he was bummed because he was nodded away from approaching Berra before Steve posted the pussy comment).

I self-retweeted my post about the overt defensiveness, and then said something to the effect of "Like this?" I think Steve resolved it with the other guy, and as mentioned earlier he said he was just joking.

I wasn't really fighting him, but I made a point that he disagreed with and IMHO I think I pointed out that at least one of the things I said was correct, almost immediately after the fact.

Sorry for the mess of writing up there, on a cold pill.  

I got a few from Twitter pre-Berra-deletion.

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #681 on: August 06, 2011, 07:25:45 PM »
I fucking hate the instagram/twitter formats. Really hard to follow/see when things were posted/etc.

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #682 on: August 06, 2011, 08:57:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

RRRRRAD

« Reply #683 on: August 07, 2011, 10:52:22 AM »
koston what happened meng look how awesome you were!

YEAH RIGHT! Eric Koston

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #684 on: August 07, 2011, 01:38:32 PM »
Congratulations Koston.  You got 38th out of 44 in the Coastal Carnage qualifier.
http://www.skateparkoftampa.com/spot/skresult.aspx?ID=661
Thumbs up indeed.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

ster

• Rep: -13
« Reply #685 on: August 07, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i think so
i'm on team "koston is a geriatric fuck"

svilleantigo

• Rep: 61
« Reply #686 on: August 07, 2011, 04:00:36 PM »
Tosh Townend 30th, Koston 38th. Jah Rastafari!

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #687 on: August 07, 2011, 05:25:17 PM »
Nobody posted this picture? This doesn't seem like just messing around.

http://instagram.heroku.com/users/erickoston#p155772771

Ernie McCracken

• Rep: 35
« Reply #688 on: August 07, 2011, 06:09:32 PM »
The caption on that photo is extremely unfunny. Koston just needs to stop; everything he has done thus far with with all this beef has been awful and makes himself look really dumb.

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #689 on: August 07, 2011, 06:18:59 PM »
Yeah all this bullshit is making me miss the unfuckwithable Koston of 1996-2003 or even the "im so rich and talented I don't even try anymore" Koston of the fully flared era.